Other Company in Asbury Park, New Jersey - Information screen

The new channel information bar is horrible,first of all you have to reduce the size of the picture screen every time you want to look up a programs information. Also it was easier to navigate thru the channels with the old format and you were able to receive more information.

The old format gave you more information and was easier to use.

There's no comparison between the new format and the old one, there are several more reason's why the old format is the better choice, but at this time without my TV in front of me the other advantages skip my mind. Please bring back the old format.

Read
Review #213738 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213738.

Banzai side winder water slide

I bought this slide on 4-18-2011 for my Grandkids and they only got to use it 2 times before it blew out! the cheap clothe threads on the bottom of the slide came apart!

and was unrepairable!This item was not! cheap and I'am pissed!I have not! been able to get toy quest to help me I did not! keep the sale slip and can't find online where it shows the item was sold to me?

under my account it only show how much I owe and payments made!

If this is the way it's going to be I will pay off my account and never order another item from your company! sincerly,Mrs Colvin

Read

We got the aqua adventures treehouse water slide & used it one summer.. got it out his year to use & the top of it will not blow up at all & even a small 20lb baby can't get on it!!

The bottom seems inside are slot out & seams around the slides are worthless... so poor quality for the money. i called customer service twice. they did not answer.

was on the phone holding 15 min the first time & almost 50 the second time. DO NOT waste your money !!!!!!!

agree with ALL of you...$800.00 DOWN THE DRAIN..Used only four TIMES!!!!!!! Ive read alot of reviews on these slides POST it falling apart....NONE of the reviews have been positive!! The manufacturer of these slides ought to be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Can I have there number

I bought my bonzai last summer used it a few times and stored it away. I went out to get it to get it ready to set up the whole thing came apart so I called and they said tough nothing they could do.

So ridiculous that you can only use it a couple times and it cost so much.

Their customer service was terrible and rude! Don't purchase these.

View more comments
Loss
Review #213733 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213733.

Other Company in Portland, Maine - Email I did not receive

I put a request for a 2 bedroon condo in delray fla vicinity, for Apr17/24 in Dec.2010. I called every 2 weeks and they found nothing, so I had to rent.

They say they sent a Email on Mar 10th and I never received it, I have gone in my E mail and there is none. I do not think I should loose my week.

I have been waiting to see if my credit was on my Visa, that is why I am writing these. I called so many times and they could not find a thing Marybeth Hodson

Read
Review #213730 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213730.

Other Company in Hendersonville, Tennessee - Failure to recognize me when I was trying to get service

About 4 weeks ago I had my front brake pads replaced. There was trouble and I took it back.

they found nothing wrong but the problem persisted. I took it back today. there were three men behind the counter, answering phones and using the computer but none of these men recognized me. I waited 15 minutes and left.

I have had good experiences buying parts from you company but your service is not great.

I would like to have my brakes fixed but I'm not sure that you are capable or want to do so. When I am waiting for service your people should put my problem in fron of phone customers.

Read
Review #213675 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213675.

Other Company in Bossier City, Louisiana - Called incessantly.

My name is Myron Leleux - phone number : 3374749676. Your company calls us all the time and we do not know why.

We do nothave anything financed thru anyone except Chase bank so I know I don't owe you money. If you have a reason for calling send it in an email otherwise don't call our home again. The only reason I even knew who you were was because of google. The message is always the same.

You want us to call but never say why and you don't seem to get the hint when we do not call back.

Remove us from your calling list or send an email! The Leleux's

Read
Review #213612 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213612.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Get over yourself

First, let me begin by saying I am a Jim Walter homeowner for 16 years. Secondly, we purchased this home with one thing in mind, saving $ and easy closing.

We did not need a downpayment or come up with closing costs. Yes, we used the free and clear land as collateral, no big deal.

Was the home the best quality, no, but you GET what you pay for. Over the years we have remodeled.

Guess what in 16 years, only 2 settling cracks...how many cracks are in your neighbor's block homes? Take a look at their exterior walls.

My opinion, get a life and remodel people. Wood frame homes are the easiest to remodel or expand, enough said!

Read
Review #213605 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213605.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Unable to deliver dress for event time--state 100% refund within 30 days---never received.

I ordered a bridesmaids dress in March for a June wedding. I received an email from Shanon, Customer service that they could not meet the delivery date and would refund 100% amount paid within 30 business day.

I contacted the company on day 30---have written to them at least 6 times and called twice. Still no refund...I would never order from this company again. When I speak to customer service--they state there is no way to reach their refund department except by email--no phones??.

Still waiting for my refund...do not use this company. They are eager to take your money--but not deliver product or refund.

Read
Review #213597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213597.

Other Company in Beijing, Beijing - Balances: On your marks, get set, shopper! - by cheap jewelry

Les summer sale begins Wednesday, June 22 2011 for five weeks of shopping cheap. Five weeks during which the fashionistas will be full of joy at the prospect of finding their favorite must-have at an unbeatable price. But the sales period is also the war. So to survive, here are some tips. not expensive jewelry box cheap jewelry

Prepare cheap engagement rings your wallet, your bank accounts and your cabinets, the balances are coming! June 22 to July 26, stores slashing prices. But to maximize the five weeks of pure cheap shopping, you have to be organized! To do so, here cheap jewelry are seven rules of the Queen of Sales. d & g jewelry cheap jewelry cheap

Rule # 1: Set a budget and stick to it. Cheap jewelry thomas sabo cheap designer jewelry

A small top to 15 euros to 80 euros a pair of jeans, a pair of heels to 25 euros, jewelry do you want in here at 10 euros each ... Prices are low but rises quickly when the note is not careful. So it is best to provide a "budget balance" in advance. By setting limits, you will not be dry, you will not have to eat only the pulp for the next six months and you will remain on good terms with your banker (This is very important when you consider that the balances Winter will arrive soon!).

Rule 2: Make a list.

clubdresses
Review #213534 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I want a bill sent every month.

My policy # is 14-N321033. I would like a bill sent to me every month.

Yes, I pay by credit card, and I did every month. Lately you have just taking it out of my account. Well, this last time by you taking it out, it cost me $50.00 on money I had in my account until you took the money out and that cost me 2 insufficent funds on two things I took out, but I had the money in for them.

So, for now on, I want a monthly bill like you used to do. Thank you.

Read

First, It's YOUR responsibilty to have money in the account every month.

Second, I doubt that the company, which you have not named, is reading this!

Review #213497 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213497.

Other Company in Jacksonville, Florida - Only 4 sets of lenses to get it rite.

it cost me over $560.00 for my glasses but I dident know that I wase going to have to go back 6 times for them to get them rite.it only took them 3 weeks to get them done.and I'm still not satisfied with these ones. but I shouldent complain I can see my computer about a foot away. IM NOT GOING TO BE ANONAMIS IM LEE MCGARRY UNHAPPY I only need 73 words you dont want me to keep going on becase I will really tell you how mutch I think pearal vision isent to profeshinal

Read
Review #213458 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer213458.