Other Company - Best insurance

Of all the possible kinds of insurance, almost everyone knows that you must have car insurance if you have a car. But not all of us know how to get the best deals.

In fact, a lot of the time, we take the first thing that comes along and assume that we are getting the best deal.

That is not true actually. In fact, right now, look at how much you pay for your auto insurance premiums and then look at who else can give you the same for less: I'll bet you that you will be able to find someone.

Mitch123
Review #215206 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Please cancel my orders . The product is not working for me.

My doctors

recomend that I have knee replacement surgery. Please do not have another order processed through my account.

I do not have another seventy words to say, this 100 word essay is enough to deal with. So please once again do not send any more product to my home.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanls thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Read

To the original poster; maybe you should of used the 100 words to tell us what company you are complaining about.

This post is funny! No to who/what/where/when?

You're having knee replacement? How in the world does that apply here?

I find this post very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very confusing. :grin

Not much to go on here. What are you expecting to happen?

Review #215180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215180.

False advertising

All of the sites like this are terrible. Send them money and nothing in return.

On the site for a little less than a year and not one interaction with a member. I could say nice and sweet things to the women, no response. Could be dirty and crude, no response. Didn't matter what I said or what I didn't say nothing ever happened.

The only thing good were the web cams of the women. AFF probably were paying them to get other people to join the website.

I don't think anybody ever meets anyone. Just a big farce.

Read

So because women ignore you on AFF its false advertising? I don't get your beef about no one else getting your beef.

Haughton, Louisiana
Review #215174 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215174.

Unable to find products and unstacked shelfs

Ever since you built the store in Pittson Pa it is the worst store ever the shelfs are never stocked and you are trying to make us but your products.I have given you the benefit of doubt but it has been open a awhile already and nothing changed I have started shopping at K-Mart and Target I may pay 5 cents more but at least I can fing the products I use ti love shopping at your store but not any longer and I have spoke to a lot of people who feels the same way I hope if you hear enough complaints maybe you will change.thank you for listening

Read

What store are you complaining about?

Review #215162 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215162.

Regis Hair Salon

I had my hair colored in Orlando, FL at a Regis Salon while on vacation. After years getting horrible salon colorings, they found the perfect color.

I was so happy I ask for the formula to take back to my local Regis Salon. Yesterday I had it colored asking the stylist to use the formula written my the sylist in FL. Now my hair is nothing like the color. The correct color was medium ash brown and now I have light reddish brown.

I had even told her that the results had no red at all.

Now I will have to go back to coloring it myself. I found the salon color lasted longer, but if they can't duplicate the color I can do better myself.

Read

please do not judge the all the regis, yes they all should be consistent. Reading the complaints here on "pissed consumer" I have notice most complaints are from people in the north/northwest.....myself being an stylist w/the company for almost 20yrs here in gainesville florida. Rarely have I read a complaint from the florida salons.

hairclient
Review #214925 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Ordered a 7ft oak and recieved a five foot tree

I order two sawtooth oak trees 2 years ago. when I recieved these trees late in the mail they had been cut approx 3 feet so to be able to fit in a box and they were VERY puny trees, STICKS more or less.

I called the personal up and talked to the owner and more or less he told me this was standard practice and the tree would grow back. I HIGHLY recommend not to order from these people. I told him that this was a bad business practice and he would not have to worry about my business again.

EX: I plant more that 200 plus trees of varies types and they have not recieved the first call from me. Lance from Florahome Florida.

Loss
Review #214787 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214787.

Other Company in Hayward, California - Terible service in the Oakland, ca area

I have been frustrated for close to two months already. my calls drop in the middle of a conversations.

I pay close $300 dollars per monthly service's . Another real problem is their reps will not be honest as to when as they continue telling me (a tower is down) this tower will be repaired. They rely on the fact that most of us are to lazy to follow up on our right for decent service.

Sad business practices by at&t.

therefor, I would advise a different phone company for your needs. Of course I am searching for another provide also.

Kirk giordano

Read
Review #214785 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214785.

Other Company in Yakima, Washington - Did not recieve what was told came with plasma TV

I went into the Eastvale Ca. store and was shopping for a plasma TV.

I found the one I liked( Samsung 51" 3d ready) and asked the sales person a few questions about the TV. The main question was if it came with 3D glasses and his reply was Yes it came with 2 pairs. I told him I would be in the next day to purchase it along with the samsung 3D blu ray DVD player. I came in the next day and couldn't find the sales person that I had talked to the previous day and was waited on by the dept supervisor (Chris ) Before I purchased the TV I also asked him if it came with the glasses and his reply was yes and he asked me if I would be interested in purchasing any extra glasses and I said not at this time.

I ended up buying the TV , power cord,Blu Ray player ,extended warranty,and cables. total price was around $ 1,500.00. when I was able to set the TV up the next day I discovered there were no 3D glasses. I promptly went back to the store to get my 3D glasses .

the sales person ( Chris ) was not in that day and I was told that I needed to talk to Him since He was the dept supervisor , I gave them my Phone Number and sales receipt . I was told they would contact me ASAP ,that they were out of the glasses at this time. I have to date not heard any thing from them, this has been 4 weeks. I hope this is not how they treat all their customers.

I will definitely not ever purchase anything from BEST BUY again. I was in the market for A new PC ,and speakers but have now purchased elsewhere .( $900.00)

Read
Review #214776 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214776.

Other Company in Texarkana, Texas - TOOK PAYMENT WITHOUT CONSENT. I SAID NO!!!

Last month I was late on my payment 6/5/2011. They called 6/6/2011 ask when I would be paying it?

And if I would make 2 payments? I said I would pay online Friday (payday) My one payment of $19.99. They took 2 payments anyway.

Which caused me to be overdrawn. My bank paid it, but charged me $35.00.It was my first time to be late.So yes I am pissed.Considering packing it up and sending back to them.They still sent my new statement for 2 payments again.I think owe one.

Read

Who are you speaking of in this complaint? You didn't even bother to name the company who "took" your money.

Doesn't surprise me though; anyone who can't pay $35 and gets overdrawn is a fuking retard. Grow a brain dipsht.

Review #214765 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214765.

Other Company - Debit of my credit card

Why do you debit my card by the text:

"Wpi *Ifriends-de Intrnt

561-656-0500 USA"

Please reply to my email-adress: marc.peter.mueller@gmail.com

I will cancel all postings if you do not reply within 5 working days.

M. Mueller

muellema
Review #214738 is a subjective opinion of poster.