Other Company in Yakima, Washington - Did not recieve what was told came with plasma TV

I went into the Eastvale Ca. store and was shopping for a plasma TV.

I found the one I liked( Samsung 51" 3d ready) and asked the sales person a few questions about the TV. The main question was if it came with 3D glasses and his reply was Yes it came with 2 pairs. I told him I would be in the next day to purchase it along with the samsung 3D blu ray DVD player. I came in the next day and couldn't find the sales person that I had talked to the previous day and was waited on by the dept supervisor (Chris ) Before I purchased the TV I also asked him if it came with the glasses and his reply was yes and he asked me if I would be interested in purchasing any extra glasses and I said not at this time.

I ended up buying the TV , power cord,Blu Ray player ,extended warranty,and cables. total price was around $ 1,500.00. when I was able to set the TV up the next day I discovered there were no 3D glasses. I promptly went back to the store to get my 3D glasses .

the sales person ( Chris ) was not in that day and I was told that I needed to talk to Him since He was the dept supervisor , I gave them my Phone Number and sales receipt . I was told they would contact me ASAP ,that they were out of the glasses at this time. I have to date not heard any thing from them, this has been 4 weeks. I hope this is not how they treat all their customers.

I will definitely not ever purchase anything from BEST BUY again. I was in the market for A new PC ,and speakers but have now purchased elsewhere .( $900.00)

Read
Review #214776 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214776.

Other Company in Texarkana, Texas - TOOK PAYMENT WITHOUT CONSENT. I SAID NO!!!

Last month I was late on my payment 6/5/2011. They called 6/6/2011 ask when I would be paying it?

And if I would make 2 payments? I said I would pay online Friday (payday) My one payment of $19.99. They took 2 payments anyway.

Which caused me to be overdrawn. My bank paid it, but charged me $35.00.It was my first time to be late.So yes I am pissed.Considering packing it up and sending back to them.They still sent my new statement for 2 payments again.I think owe one.

Read

Who are you speaking of in this complaint? You didn't even bother to name the company who "took" your money.

Doesn't surprise me though; anyone who can't pay $35 and gets overdrawn is a fuking retard. Grow a brain dipsht.

Review #214765 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214765.

Other Company - Debit of my credit card

Why do you debit my card by the text:

"Wpi *Ifriends-de Intrnt

561-656-0500 USA"

Please reply to my email-adress: marc.peter.mueller@gmail.com

I will cancel all postings if you do not reply within 5 working days.

M. Mueller

muellema
Review #214738 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Complaint

the 9.00 fee is really 59.00 they do not post this nor will they refund the 9.00. This is an airline not worthy of anyones business.

I will never fly with them. all their customer service representatives are foreign & u cant understand them.

This is a company not worth doing business with. I will complain with the attorney general.

they post a 9.00 club charge that is really 59.00.xx xx xx xx xx xx xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Read

You are talking about ????

Review #214727 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214727.

Wow!!!!!

I have been paying wayyyyy..... too much for this car from the door.

I have been paying a Mitsubishi Lancer 2004 for the last 6 years. It has been horrible with interest. But my credit was bad and I needed a car. sO i DID IT.

And I have struggled with this car payment for 6 years and always paid it. 3 days after a due date I would get calls from 8 am in the morning until 9pm at night. They haunted me....harrassed me. It has been terrible.

The whole six years. My father passed away on June 18th. I had to arrange his funeral and give him a proper burial and maintain his home. I am a server and have been dirt poor all my life.

But I am finally coming into some money. Alot of it. I called Nuvell and told them I will pay off my car in full within the week. They told me....

If I do not pay them 155 by tom they are closing my account. Well you know what. I wanted to do the right thing and pay them off. The car has over 150,000 miles on it.

It needs 365 dollars worth of work and it is so banged up.... it is rediculous. If they want to close it and take it. they can....

It is an isoar. I exp;lained I would pay them off by July 10th and we will part ways forever because obviously the devil is running this company. I was dealing with burying my father. I buried my mom a year prior.

My car payment wasnt the first of my priorities. Take the piece of garbage Nuvell. You just lost 4,000 because I wanted to pay it off. You people are heartless and very scary.

But you know what. When I get my life insurance money in a week. I will buy a new car and trash u all any chance I get. I wanted to make it right and all you did was bully me.

My car payment was due May 28th. I gave them 200 dollars. The next payment is due June 28th which come on.... Give me a break.

I just lost my parents. I will never....

ever...... deal with this mean heartless company again........

Allenton, Michigan, United States #306743
Pay your bills and give up your sad stories worthless deadbeat. :cry :cry :cry
Review #214693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214693.

Other Company in Stacy, Minnesota - Damaged furniture

Picked up TV stand ($600.00)on Tuesday. Found it was totally damaged.

Reported it and was told a new one would be sent. Picked up the 2nd one Wed. morning, brought it home, found it was also damaged. Picked up the 3rd one Wed.

afternoon. Found numerous dings and one spot that still smelled of some kind of touch-up. Put on numerous miles picking up and bringing back and still have one with several imperfections. And it required assembly!

This is not Ikea! Upside, salesman was very nice.

Asking for some kind of refund for all the hassle and the fact we still have a TV stand with noticeable dings. I don't expect anything.

Stacy, Minnesota
Review #214673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214673.

Other Company in San Bruno, California - Very Shady Company with Poor Products

The silverware set I ordered was of poor quality, but that wasn't the problem. I placed the order on Jan.

11 and it was backordered and shipped on Jan 18th. Today on June 29th I receive a call from a collection agency for payment regarding this order. Brylane claims my card was denied and even though it was approved on order confirmation it didn't work when they went to collect. They claim they sent me a letter to collect but it was returned undeliverable.

It was the same shipping address that I received my order.

I asked why they just didnt use the email address that they sent the order confirmation and shipping notification too and they have no answer. Idiotic!!

Read
Review #214606 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214606.

Other Company in San Francisco, California - Personal info at risk unnecessarily

This company requires way too much personal information to rent a simple storage unit. They wanted finger prints, birth dates, copies of driver's licenses and insurance policies...

he even wanted to be named on the insurance policy. When I asked the manager why he needed all this info. he would not explain his policies just said if I did not like it I could leave. I think he wants to be able to preempt me if he needs to make a claim.

Also his office is not very secure--no locks on file cabinets, outside doors are made of glass, etc.

The guy had a very cavalier attitude when he was asking for some personal info. that could wreck my life if he got broken into and a hard drive was stolen along with my identity.

Read
Review #214597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214597.

Other Company in Van Buren, Arkansas - Need help with international call paid but cant get out

need help from agent about internatioanl call paid but cant get out need to talk to agent they have given so many things to do just cancell my international call and refund all the money to my bank Myrtle Y, Bellanother pissed coumster JUST CANCELL MY INTERnatiolal call and refund my money to bank I cant get out on the phone to ghana so I dont need the international calls just forget it and ferund my money to my bank .Myrtle Y. Bell very unhappy with all this and the agents tried but it just did not work for me

Read
Review #214560 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214560.

BUYER BEWARE: credit card scam!

Check Better Business Bureau (BBB) & see long list of complaints - 794 - BBB Rating only C+ from A+ to F. They ARE NOT a BBB client!

Beware of un-ordered material charged to your credit card.

The "FREE GIFT" they send you is a sample of pills - joint supplement & if YOU DON'T cancel - they will automatically charge your credit card $50.00 and keep sending & charging until you stop it. DO contact BBB and DO file a complaint - you might also want to contact your State's District Attorney.

Customer Service is a foreign word - No Capiche, no comprende, no habla English

Read

Who are your talking about?

Review #214528 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214528.