Other Company in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Charging me storage fees when i told them 3 times to remove tank.

I moved to a place that already had a propane tank on the premises, so i used that company for 2 winters. The 3rd.

year i told them i would no longer use thier services, take the tank. They never picked up the tank. i recieved a bill for $52 for storage , i called again told them to remove the tank.

tank is still here, another bill, for $164.50 for storage .called again was told pay pump out fees of $75.00 $97.00 pick up fees. I did not install the tank .I should be charging them storage

Read
Review #215346 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215346.

Other Company in Hickory, North Carolina - Replaceyourcell .com are not customer savy

All I wanted to do is switch out for another phone that is compatiable

with my sim card. They have had my returned phone for over a week now and have not even opened the box that I shipped to them.I paid for the return postage so they are not out any money and the one we picked is the same price so it will be an even excahange.

So what is the big deal why are they taking so long?????

Bottom line be very careful in doing busine4ss with these folks. Not customer friendly and certainly not customer savy

Loss
Review #215313 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215313.

Sat a lite

God............ *** you .

U beleieve its right to take take take for your service even though we go without TV .........snow rain and sun. I ask to give at&t your need to grow and build your service. Here we can't recieve your service. We go without .

Why? What do owe Manitowoc for your service....I live here at the tower,cell phone service. Over charged give??To who? Same time !

Hello, Littleb and at&t.

Excuse me. My God?..........Also for sure

i need 26 more words from here for help.......OK,Think ,littleb Pissed they are ?????????????themselves?

Read

What in the world are you complaining about and what in the *** language is it?

Omfg, u just butchered the English language, I want to slap u! And you sat on a lite?

Oh wait,u mean satellite! Freaking ***

Oh wait,u mean satellite! Freaking ***

Review #215281 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215281.

Other Company - Best insurance

Of all the possible kinds of insurance, almost everyone knows that you must have car insurance if you have a car. But not all of us know how to get the best deals.

In fact, a lot of the time, we take the first thing that comes along and assume that we are getting the best deal.

That is not true actually. In fact, right now, look at how much you pay for your auto insurance premiums and then look at who else can give you the same for less: I'll bet you that you will be able to find someone.

Mitch123
Review #215206 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Please cancel my orders . The product is not working for me.

My doctors

recomend that I have knee replacement surgery. Please do not have another order processed through my account.

I do not have another seventy words to say, this 100 word essay is enough to deal with. So please once again do not send any more product to my home.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanls thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Read

To the original poster; maybe you should of used the 100 words to tell us what company you are complaining about.

This post is funny! No to who/what/where/when?

You're having knee replacement? How in the world does that apply here?

I find this post very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very confusing. :grin

Not much to go on here. What are you expecting to happen?

Review #215180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215180.

False advertising

All of the sites like this are terrible. Send them money and nothing in return.

On the site for a little less than a year and not one interaction with a member. I could say nice and sweet things to the women, no response. Could be dirty and crude, no response. Didn't matter what I said or what I didn't say nothing ever happened.

The only thing good were the web cams of the women. AFF probably were paying them to get other people to join the website.

I don't think anybody ever meets anyone. Just a big farce.

Read

So because women ignore you on AFF its false advertising? I don't get your beef about no one else getting your beef.

Haughton, Louisiana
Review #215174 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215174.

Unable to find products and unstacked shelfs

Ever since you built the store in Pittson Pa it is the worst store ever the shelfs are never stocked and you are trying to make us but your products.I have given you the benefit of doubt but it has been open a awhile already and nothing changed I have started shopping at K-Mart and Target I may pay 5 cents more but at least I can fing the products I use ti love shopping at your store but not any longer and I have spoke to a lot of people who feels the same way I hope if you hear enough complaints maybe you will change.thank you for listening

Read

What store are you complaining about?

Review #215162 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer215162.

Regis Hair Salon

I had my hair colored in Orlando, FL at a Regis Salon while on vacation. After years getting horrible salon colorings, they found the perfect color.

I was so happy I ask for the formula to take back to my local Regis Salon. Yesterday I had it colored asking the stylist to use the formula written my the sylist in FL. Now my hair is nothing like the color. The correct color was medium ash brown and now I have light reddish brown.

I had even told her that the results had no red at all.

Now I will have to go back to coloring it myself. I found the salon color lasted longer, but if they can't duplicate the color I can do better myself.

Read

please do not judge the all the regis, yes they all should be consistent. Reading the complaints here on "pissed consumer" I have notice most complaints are from people in the north/northwest.....myself being an stylist w/the company for almost 20yrs here in gainesville florida. Rarely have I read a complaint from the florida salons.

hairclient
Review #214925 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Ordered a 7ft oak and recieved a five foot tree

I order two sawtooth oak trees 2 years ago. when I recieved these trees late in the mail they had been cut approx 3 feet so to be able to fit in a box and they were VERY puny trees, STICKS more or less.

I called the personal up and talked to the owner and more or less he told me this was standard practice and the tree would grow back. I HIGHLY recommend not to order from these people. I told him that this was a bad business practice and he would not have to worry about my business again.

EX: I plant more that 200 plus trees of varies types and they have not recieved the first call from me. Lance from Florahome Florida.

Loss
Review #214787 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214787.

Other Company in Hayward, California - Terible service in the Oakland, ca area

I have been frustrated for close to two months already. my calls drop in the middle of a conversations.

I pay close $300 dollars per monthly service's . Another real problem is their reps will not be honest as to when as they continue telling me (a tower is down) this tower will be repaired. They rely on the fact that most of us are to lazy to follow up on our right for decent service.

Sad business practices by at&t.

therefor, I would advise a different phone company for your needs. Of course I am searching for another provide also.

Kirk giordano

Read
Review #214785 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer214785.