Other Company in Wichita, Kansas - Requested refund on airline tickets.

Refund on airline tickets requested in October of 2010. The package was misrepresented.

I have been waiting for months and months for a so called determination as to whether I qualify because of a time lapse between purchasing the tickets and receiving my information. I am very pissed and told the travel membership supervisor that I thought this was a rip-off. I have also contacted the financial crimes division of the local police department and they are now checking into the problem. I was directed to this site to state my complaint to try and help others not to fall into the same trap.

Maybe this will help others to be more cautious and not believe everything some salesman tells you. Ask to see the proof first.

Read
Review #216999 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216999.

Other Company in Rolla, North Dakota - Repossed my vehicle even though i was paying them

The company was rude and would not listen to me. I had never been late on a payment and i was and paid 1/2 of payment and they took my vehicle.

They lied to me and would hang up on me when i would try to talk to them.

I faxed several complaints to the office and they would not forward it to the main headquarters. They also refused to give me any information to acess supervisors or headquarters.

I would not want to do business with them again. When one is taking your money they should provide respectful and appropriate services.

Rolla, North Dakota
Review #216972 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216972.

Rodent removal tv commercial

The current "rat" commercial is disgusting and scary to children and adults alike! Should be removed from airways.

The rats are big and ugly and are portrayed in a barbaric manner. This would in no way help depict the way the product would erradicate them What would the point be to have such an ugly illustration on the TV for people to have in their mind to get this product. I would not buy this product even if I needed it. It would be cheeper to have a cat.

The person who thought of this was not thinking of the effect it would have on the people watching the commercial. Barbara Campbell, Geneva, NY bjcamarie@yahoo.com

Read

How do you expect a pest control company to prtray rats? As cute cuddly little creatures? Get real, the message they are trying to get across is that rats are, in fact dirty, digusting pests and that they can eradicate them from your home.

nikalseyn

Strange how people can be offended and cower before any adversity or even an image on the telly of a (should I even say it?) RAT!! I can't figure out how some people even get thru the day, what with all of life's adversities.

Seneca Falls, New York
Review #216954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216954.

Other Company in Chatswood, New South Wales - Queenslands blinds companies that are GOOD !!!!

We have had several blind companies come out and give us a price for blinds in our home. One of the companies that came out were reasonably priced but the sales consultant was too pushy and didn't listen to what we wanted and tried to convince us to buy a blind we did not want.

Another one of the companies was WAY too expensive, didn't show up anywhere near on time and was very off putting.

The third company we called didn't even show up even though we had made an appointment with the receptionist.

Just as we were about to give up on blinds we called Aquablinds & Screens, they were awesome to deal with from the first phone call. Their sales consultant was very nice and easy to talk to who listened to exactly what we wanted.

After a little over two weeks (our agreed delivery date) the same sales consultant came out to install our blinds. Our blinds look sensational and we couldn't be happier with them or the company.

Thank you Aquablinds & Screens, we will definitely be recommending you to all of our friends.

Read
Review #216935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216935.

10 days late and showed up at my door

Thank goodness we no longer have a loan with this company. I was just playing around to see if there were any complaints about the worst company that still gives me the creepy of all creeps to this day years later and yes they are still severely harassing honest hardworking individuals by the way it sounds.

They really need to be investigated. Called us before 8am and a 9pm, called us twenty times a day after telling them to please stop and finally hanging up on them, and they actually showed up at our door for being 10 days late.

We traded that car off very soon after that without any problem because of our good payment record.

This site is here to warn consumers please be advised this can happen to you, it is your choice to do business with them or to go elsewhere.

Thanks for your time. Indianapolis area.

aefactoryservicesucks

If you actually have proof (read - records) they called before 8A and after 9P you can be a very wealthy person by hauling them into court and suing them for each violation. They won't appear and you will get a default judgment against them. Consider this - seriously!

Review #216924 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216924.

Other Company in Winter Park, Colorado - Charges I didn't make

Both in May and June, 2011 on my MC credit card bills, I received a charge of $12.99 each for something I never purchased. This has happened in the past, and I keep calling and cancelling this account, only to have it pop up on my statement once again.

I am extremely tired of this situation and would like it to stop immediately and for good this time.

Please do not keep me waiting for an answer. I am sure the Better Business Bureau would be happy to take a look at your company anytime I ask.

susan mays

Winter Park, Colorado
Review #216915 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216915.

Other Company in San Diego, California - $2000 ring and diamond falls out

Bought a ring for $2000. maybe worn once a month for last 2 years and a diamond fell out.

Gone. They say if it's past a year, you're S.O.L I have read online that others have complained of the same problem, this is unacceptable. I spend nearly $4,000.00 a month at this store between gas, food, products and business supplies. I am more than disappointed, I'm pissed.

I spoke with a manager and they said "sorry, there is nothing we can do" I am supposed to write over 100 words, but what more can you say about this? I will never purchase jewelry there again and I hope everyone who considers it, will think twice about this.

Read
Review #216847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216847.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Changed my mind hassled for stopping payment with check

I purchased a barn kit and then found out menards buys second and third rate material. I cancelled the purchase before it was delivered and stopped payment on the check.

They had a fit and from that point on refused to accept a check. I stopped shopping there and will not set foot in a menards.

I will only shop at lowes or home depot they sell products that are not factory seconds or cheap stuff that breaks. Trying to exchange or get a refund on an item is a pain.

The best thing you can do is stay away from menards and there cheap merchandise.

johnny law
Review #216701 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Not rotating my tires

I took my car to have my tires rotated. The gentleman was very nice, but said they couldn't do it cause my tires were not to your standards. I'm not *** I know they were old but I also know they would last for a while longer. Its an old car I will be getting a new car after the first of the year. There should be a wavier to sign. You don't have one. My guess is so customers will buy your tires. (Scam) I will never go there again. Done,Done!

Thank-you Carla DeLoge

#311922

Strange post. Who are you complaining about?

And if your tires are that old why would you bother to have them rotated?

There are government standards for the minimum tread on tires. Look it up.

Review #216630 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216630.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Gaston, SC Store Sucks

The sales prices ring up as regular prices.

Last week they over charged on a large bag of candy that was supposed to be two for the price of one. Got charged regular price.

This week the Hebrew Franks on sale rang up regular price.

And to beat it all we purchased some smoked pork chops that are so danged tough we can't eat them. Even the underfed, half starved, stray cat that roams our neighborhood won't eat the tough things. We threw them in the trash where they will no doubt last for 100 years or so in the county land fill.

The only way to check out there is to place one item at a time on the belt and make thing them ring it and ask what the price rang up. You may want to do the same.

It's that way every time we got to that store.

Read
Review #216581 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer216581.