Fed up had enough

after 6 months of payments, steadily the money was increasing on the principal side of my loan today 07-22-11 i reviewed my statements to find that the money going to the principal was reduced by 78.00 and change this is not even close to the amount of interest agreed upon in the loan agreement, in fact this is a huge step backwards, at this rate my loan will never be paid off on time as the months go on the money going towards the principal should increase not decrease my principal should be reducing!!! after reviewing my loan documents i found i am right, i called a.c.

they said it doesn't matter what i singed or what the loan says they can determine at any given time what goes where and how much to principal or interest even if this takes me past the 60 months loan...

help me!!! jack

Read

i wrote about the company a.c. it's time to simply bring the name of the lender into the light to be exposed the name of the lender is americredit after repeated phone calls they are still not willing abide by the contract

billybuck
Review #218232 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - A big headache ( RIP OFF)

My daughter wanted to join in on what she thought would be fun. However our first phone call they said you pay nothing when you come in on Sunday(1st lie) they want like $200-$600 up front.during the meeting they said they were only going to pick 4 girls. out of a room full..we go into this little room one by one and they pick everybody..(2nd lie)...then when my daughters go to first and only class they had 2 girls from previous year re taking class and my daughter says they talk cut up and go shopping for over an hour...we chose not to be apart of a group that doesn't have it all together and now we sent our certified letter to stop and get a refund and they debit more money and no refund....highly upset with this group!!

Read
Review #218210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer218210.

Other Company in Dayton, Ohio - Did not recieve my rebate for lawn furniture

on 2/15/11 we purchased a Pendleton Patio set for $489.00 plus tax $30.56 total $519.56. Rebate offer on it for 11% off we sent the rebate in on 2/16/11. I have sent several letters to the address given on rebate (11%,P.O. Box 400, Elk Mound, Wi 54739-0400. Got one responce saying give them 10 working days which I did and I have not heard a word from them and it has been 5 months . Is this false advertisement????

Please respond.

Sandy Profitt, e-mail Sandygp45@yahoo.com

45 Stanton Ct. ,Franklin Ohio 45005

Read
Review #218182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer218182.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - Bad food and service

Very disappointed in the quality of food and service at what was once a nice catering establishment. The food was over cooked, dried out and tasteless. The staff could hardly could speak English and gave you a blank stare when you asked a question or needed something.

There was a musty odor in the place and the landscape had a "swampy" look, more conducive to snakes than people.

We had our wedding reception here over 25 years ago. It was a fine place then but a lot has changed all of it not for the better.

I would not book an event here or even attend another function at Meadowbrook Lodge.

Read
Review #218159 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer218159.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Scam

This is not a good auto loan company to deal with, they will harass you and harass you, I know that it is a business, they are not understanding people, buyers beware, I ran into a financial hardship, tried to explain it to the customer service,was willing to do what ever I could to pay my loan, they just didnot care, I am so tired, I told them to come and get their vehicle! they are very terrible people to deal with when it comes to auto financing, please please, research before choosing these people, please, by all means

ywesley
Review #218122 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Comfy control harness scam

This is product and company is a complete scam! Website is set up to rip consumers off.

When ordering all the prices say + shipping and handling. But they never say how much the shipping and handling is until the order is complete. Then you find out it's $24 shipping and handling, but you have already supplied your credit card information and the order is complete. No sub total before this action.

Just a page that says the amount and transaction complete.

After contacting customer service to try and cancel they rep gives you a speel that that can not review the order for 24hrs. But mean time you card is charged.

I will dispute the charge through my credit card company if it goes through. They can send it if they want.

But I'm not paying for it and I'm not sending it back either.

Cause I called twice to cancel it and they act like there is nothing they can do about it. B.S.

#441936

I had this same problem. Additionally this company - out of nowhere - added $4.95 TO my card several weeks after my purchase. That was the last transaction before someone suddenly attempted several thousand dollars of online purchases with my card number (thankfully the bank caught it and stopped it).

Went onto the website to get more info after seeing ads on TV. To get a price, it requires you to put in your credit card and personal info, then click BEGIN ORDER to get to the next page, I did this then decided that I didnt want the harness and went back one page and deleted my credit card and personal info and x'd out of the website.

A credit card charge appeared on my billing statement for $41.49 and I never completed the transaction!

I am disputing it right now through my credit card company but what a hassle! This website should be shut down!

Scam made me cancel credit card.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Review #218058 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer218058.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - They want a piece of my judgement

After 2 years of waiting and 14 months of they're attorneys supposedly working on it with no communication with me or my debtor. I took him to small claims, got a judment and they transworld wants they're piece of what they did not do!!!!

Horrible in all aspects. They charged me a one time fee and since the communication has been liitle to none. If I email and ask status it takes some times months to get a response which is always the same "we are still working on it. What a bucnch of bs.

I have never had worst response. Total waist of money!!

Read
Review #218026 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer218026.

I cut it short. User unfriendly company.

It rejected my Visa card and so I cut the session short, since I apparently could not pay the doctor with my GOOD visa card, the number of which I was CORRECT about. The doctor also said I had agreed to pay $1 if I accepted his consultation as satisfactory.

I had clicked the $15. I could see no way to answer the doctor. This was in Spanish but I didn't know if I was in Spain or where. Anyway, cannot you design a system more user friendly and for non-whizzes in electronics??

I have not read nor agreed to the terms of service and use for the pissed consumer, but it says it will not submit my communication unless I click on that agreement. So I do so in ignorance and protest!!

Rebelchick
What the *** are you saying, lol? You make no sense whatsoever.

Lay off the sauce and come back when you're sober! :grin

Um .... WHAT?

What in the world are you talking about? Ignorance is right, buddy.

Review #217988 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer217988.

STOLE my hard earned money!!!

Just like all the other complaints, I'm outta badly needed funds. If so many people are victimized by peoplesmart, then where is the Better Business Bureau to protect the innocent consumer from these web leeches?

That is bad business.They are online predators that are just as bad as those who STEAL identities.How can they get away with this? I am very angry right now, People Smart maybe you should advertise your website a little bit better, because it seems to me that you have got a lot of people and you have FOOLED a lot of people. How dare you!!!! People Smart you don't give refunds.

Maybe you should start refunding all those innocent people including myself. Thieves is all I have to say about you people!!!:/

Read

THIS *** SHOP KEEPER IN GAME HAS MY MONEY WHY BECAUSE NO REFUND I REALLY WANT IT BACK THATS LIKE 3 MOUTHS POCKET MONEY ;(

I SAID I WOULD GET GAME FOR THIS AND A COUPLE OF GUYS WERE MAD AT ME!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!?

Review #217935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer217935.

Refund request

To whom it may concern,my name is ronald veal and I purchase for a driver but I was having so much trouble with my computer that the tech at microsoft had to do everything for me, and I was told that if there was a charge on my on my bank statement that I should call and request a refund of the $39.92 back to my account,so please this is my request thanks ronald if you need my card number you can call me at 504-274-7425. again thank you.my email address is rveal47212@yahoo.com

Read

You're on the wrong website. What in he11 makes you think Microsoft concerns itself with this site? You'll get nothing from posting this stuff here.

Review #217917 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer217917.