Other Company in Troy, Michigan - I payed for extra warranty that is no good

I got a laptop for my son and i got extended warranty. payed on the computer for almost 2 years with extra money going warranty.

when i needed to get computer repaired the say the screen cracked is not covered. i do a lot of bussiness with conns.

CHECK IT OUT......if i have to pay for this broke computer, thats ok but you can bet your job that when all my other accounts are payed off this feburary with my tax return you will lose a *** good customer .i can not believe conns is doing this ,i will tell friends and family that they should look other places that stand with thier coustomers not sell warranties that when needed are no good.

Read
Review #223980 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223980.

Other Company in Collins, Mississippi - Abuse of our time

Went to McMullen yesterday for brake check sticker. Knew a tail light bulb out. Was told to come back in 30-40 minutes. Did so. Was told no technician A/c lunch..Bottom line it took 3 hours. This not first time input writer mis-informed. All people polite but 3 hours for a taillight and sticker???

Also got spare key. Horrified by the cost.

We've owned 10 Chryslers but now affraid of cost and time wasted for service. Current a "07 TC Van. Spare a '99 Town Car.What do you recommend as a replacement for the TC?

zsng pcad uhnv

Collins, Mississippi
Review #223961 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223961.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - My straws have holes in them

I purchased the stator bros. fexible neon straws for my grandkids and so far at least 15 of them have cracks or holes where they should not be and I have had to throw them away.

I am usually satisfied with stator bros. products. I have been out of work and cannot afford to be throwing items in the trash because of poor quality.

I usually do not complain but when kids start crying and I argue with a child saying there is nothing wrong with the straw then I try it and guess what the child was right. Please resolve this problem.

Read
Review #223957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223957.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - Charged 2 times on the same day myfasterpc

how come i am charged 2 times on the same date which is 7/20/2011 in the amount of 36.90 what is going on Ira I dont understand you people but you can rest assured i wont renew your program again i expect a refund of 36 .90 if it is posible . i hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope i thank that is wishful thanking be what it may i still have hopehope hope hope and more hope that i get a refund of 36.90 if at all . hope you have a good day

Read
Review #223954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223954.

Marc Bovet is being sought

We are looking for Marc Edward Bovet. Marc Bovet was last seen in the Grants Pass, OR area. If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Marc Bovet please call 303-731-5590 in strictest confidence. You may also email enigma@mailinator.com or leave a comment at marcbovet.wordpress.com.

Public records suggest that Marc Bovet has lost two properties and may be living with friends or a motor home. He drives a Hummer and has a hunting and fishing license.

Marc Bovet claims to be an artist and a rescue dog coordinator. Marc Bovet moved to Oregon from Hawaii.

I know where he is

enigmainvest
Review #223947 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Didn't put Suits on Demand!

I have been a faithful customer for years and now when all I want to do when I get home from a day of work at the hospital is relax with a beer and watch suits which should be on demand by now I get a message saying it can't do it!!!!!!

I go on to the on demand.

I find suits under USA. Then I even find the episode that I'm looking for and get excited. A little relaxing time to just watch some mindless TV. A show that I've come to love and that by 1 oclock is on on demand.

When I click on the episode guess what happens?

IT GIVES ME AN ERROR AND WON'T PLAY THE *** SHOW!!!!! I hate you fios!

Read
Review #223886 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223886.

Other Company in London, England - I wish I had seen this before I bought!!!

They are so right!!! The dress is nothing like the pictures!!!

Ordered for a prom dress, gave measurements...what a joke!!!!!

The dress was no where near the measurements I sent...I opened a dispute immediately...sent pictures...4 or 5 times...seems they never receive them :S

They don't charge postage but you will get a huge customs bill.

After 3 months they agreed that I could return it and then....NOTHING!!! Despite a registered post which they have signed for the receipt of they claim they don't have the dress and then they stop replying to emails. They don't refund you and on top of it all they now have the sub-standard dress back to send onto some other poor person that thinks they are getting a nice dress!!!

Do not use this company be warned. I really wish I had seen this before it cost me over $120 for nothing!!!

angelriz
Review #223805 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Powermax Sports

Power max Sports sells the worst recreational vehicles around. *** me for not reading these complaints prior to purchasing.

They never tell you everything they sell is made in china. Or if they do the writing is so small you cant read it. The go carts I purchased are cheap, hard to assemble, assembly instructions are very poor, pieces are of poor quality, and it fell apart as it was driven. Their website wont let you post negative comments either.

The only good thing - delivery was extremely fast. But who cares cuz we cant use them!

Waste of my money!

Read

Yes, they are made in Chinese and made of cheap parts. You may need to fix or replace part in a year or 2.

It's like they say you get what you pay for. My kids have enjoy the $780 four wheeler and I enjoyed not paying the Honda price (about $4000). In the first year I have had to fix the front racks after the welds broke. From being jumpped, I think.

I'm buying a SSR125 dirt bike today for $449 not $2600 (honda price).

The name brands are much much better (you get what you pay for). I just don't have the money to buy them.

your a dumb ***...it clearly states Chinese....have bought several and work great if you know what you are doing ....you my friend are the ***

Loss
Review #223802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223802.

Other Company in Bethesda, Maryland - Victim of corp scam

It is a scam they lie by deny receiving letters and phone calls cancelling, so they can charge cancel fees . It has to be a corp policy because to many employees are on the same page.

Public service comm not much better they blindly accept wges in house investigation by their customer care person,is that the fox guarding the hen house?

There is no over sight so be care full

recommend every one read all contracts to include the fine print. don't expect your gov agent people to care.check it out call the customer car center today

Read
Review #223782 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223782.

Identity theft

Today, my son got a call from a James Brown who said he was an attorney for US Cash Advance (716) 543-9999. Indicated he took a loan out 2 years ago.

He never did.

Told him that he had been contacting his via e-mail (had his e-mail address) for the last several months. The e-mail indicated that he must pay off this loan by tomorrow (8-26-11) in the amount of $351 and send via Western Union or else he would be arrested. I then spoke with Mr. Brown and he indicated that I could not handle his affairs as my son was of legal age.

I told him that I was his guardian (not true) and that all information would have to come through me. he would not speak with me. I then went on line and noticed that a scam was being processed throug this company. Everyone --- please call the Federal Trade Commission immediately if this happens to you.

They will tell you immediately it is a scam.

(877)382-4357. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL TO THEM....

716 543 9999

im haveing problems with that number calling me 50 times a day m he also goes by the name of anthony davis calls him self attorny of us hes been harrising me for almost week in a half plz some one help me get this guy cause i want him put away for life and his company sued e mail me at airjimmy232003@yahoo.com thanks for your time

Anyone with half a brain knows its a scam. Report them all you want, the gift can't touch them. They run their scam out of other countries.

Review #223777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223777.