Other Company in Youngstown, Ohio - Harrasment

Try to resolve car payment dispute. Treated like dirt.

Pulled loan horrible customer service! Never had I been so rudely treated in my life. If your looking for customer service don't bank on it! Tried with serveral local banks and made 5 calls to main in Pittsburgh.

Never returned my calls. The local branch manager didn't care about my complaints. Don't bank with these people if you want to be treated with respect because they don't have any care in the world.

I know the banks are shook up but this is uncalled for! Chase is my new bank.

Read
Review #224037 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer224037.

Other Company in Providence, Rhode Island - In so much pain I can't wear the dentures.

I needed a partial for the front three teeth. They did an extraction of the roots because the teeth had broken at the gum line.

It has been one week and the pain in my gums is so intense that I cannot eat.

The partial they gave me looks good but I can't put it in without intense pain from the surgery they performed.

I have had oral surgery before and this was an obvious get him in and out

with our dentures type of business.

No savings if I need to repair the damage this *** did to me.

I can't sleep or eat because of the pain.

Stay away if you require surgery (extractions).

wscorb
Loss
Review #224014 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Camden, New Jersey - Hurt and Confused.

I sign up for the gym in may and since then I got sick. I am diagnosed with COPD and I have arthritis in both knees.

I am waiting for knee replacement in both knees. Therefore I can not use the gym. I am on a fix income and they keep going to my account trying to get a payment. Since the money is not in the bank I am in the hole for 70 dollars.

I spoke with someone in customer service and they told me that they would take care of it.They sent me some papers to fill out. i did and returned the papers.

they are still trying to get money out of my account. I do not work I am on SSI.

Read
Review #223982 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223982.

Other Company in Troy, Michigan - I payed for extra warranty that is no good

I got a laptop for my son and i got extended warranty. payed on the computer for almost 2 years with extra money going warranty.

when i needed to get computer repaired the say the screen cracked is not covered. i do a lot of bussiness with conns.

CHECK IT OUT......if i have to pay for this broke computer, thats ok but you can bet your job that when all my other accounts are payed off this feburary with my tax return you will lose a *** good customer .i can not believe conns is doing this ,i will tell friends and family that they should look other places that stand with thier coustomers not sell warranties that when needed are no good.

Read
Review #223980 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223980.

Other Company in Collins, Mississippi - Abuse of our time

Went to McMullen yesterday for brake check sticker. Knew a tail light bulb out. Was told to come back in 30-40 minutes. Did so. Was told no technician A/c lunch..Bottom line it took 3 hours. This not first time input writer mis-informed. All people polite but 3 hours for a taillight and sticker???

Also got spare key. Horrified by the cost.

We've owned 10 Chryslers but now affraid of cost and time wasted for service. Current a "07 TC Van. Spare a '99 Town Car.What do you recommend as a replacement for the TC?

zsng pcad uhnv

Collins, Mississippi
Review #223961 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223961.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - My straws have holes in them

I purchased the stator bros. fexible neon straws for my grandkids and so far at least 15 of them have cracks or holes where they should not be and I have had to throw them away.

I am usually satisfied with stator bros. products. I have been out of work and cannot afford to be throwing items in the trash because of poor quality.

I usually do not complain but when kids start crying and I argue with a child saying there is nothing wrong with the straw then I try it and guess what the child was right. Please resolve this problem.

Read
Review #223957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223957.

Other Company in Richardson, Texas - Charged 2 times on the same day myfasterpc

how come i am charged 2 times on the same date which is 7/20/2011 in the amount of 36.90 what is going on Ira I dont understand you people but you can rest assured i wont renew your program again i expect a refund of 36 .90 if it is posible . i hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope hope i thank that is wishful thanking be what it may i still have hopehope hope hope and more hope that i get a refund of 36.90 if at all . hope you have a good day

Read
Review #223954 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223954.

Marc Bovet is being sought

We are looking for Marc Edward Bovet. Marc Bovet was last seen in the Grants Pass, OR area. If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Marc Bovet please call 303-731-5590 in strictest confidence. You may also email enigma@mailinator.com or leave a comment at marcbovet.wordpress.com.

Public records suggest that Marc Bovet has lost two properties and may be living with friends or a motor home. He drives a Hummer and has a hunting and fishing license.

Marc Bovet claims to be an artist and a rescue dog coordinator. Marc Bovet moved to Oregon from Hawaii.

I know where he is

enigmainvest
Review #223947 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Didn't put Suits on Demand!

I have been a faithful customer for years and now when all I want to do when I get home from a day of work at the hospital is relax with a beer and watch suits which should be on demand by now I get a message saying it can't do it!!!!!!

I go on to the on demand.

I find suits under USA. Then I even find the episode that I'm looking for and get excited. A little relaxing time to just watch some mindless TV. A show that I've come to love and that by 1 oclock is on on demand.

When I click on the episode guess what happens?

IT GIVES ME AN ERROR AND WON'T PLAY THE *** SHOW!!!!! I hate you fios!

Read
Review #223886 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223886.

Other Company in London, England - I wish I had seen this before I bought!!!

They are so right!!! The dress is nothing like the pictures!!!

Ordered for a prom dress, gave measurements...what a joke!!!!!

The dress was no where near the measurements I sent...I opened a dispute immediately...sent pictures...4 or 5 times...seems they never receive them :S

They don't charge postage but you will get a huge customs bill.

After 3 months they agreed that I could return it and then....NOTHING!!! Despite a registered post which they have signed for the receipt of they claim they don't have the dress and then they stop replying to emails. They don't refund you and on top of it all they now have the sub-standard dress back to send onto some other poor person that thinks they are getting a nice dress!!!

Do not use this company be warned. I really wish I had seen this before it cost me over $120 for nothing!!!

angelriz
Review #223805 is a subjective opinion of poster.