Other Company in Kearney, Nebraska - Can't make my payment on line!!!

I forgot my payment & didn't want it to be late. So I tried to pay on line & couldn't find how anywhere!!

Everything but what I wanted came up!! *** service!! Now your not letting me post this because it's not one hundred words! I don't think you really want to hear my complaint.

Your giving me the run around, just like you did trying to pay my bill on the phone or on line.

I think you just like charging people a late fee, so you can collect more money from them! I'm getting a new credit card!!!!!

Read
Review #226329 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226329.

Other Company in Baldwinsville, New York - Poor bassett service

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!! TAISHA "FORGOT" TO SEND MY COUCH OUT.

A FOUR WEEK REPAIR WILL NOW TAKE EIGHT WEEKS, AFTER IT'S BEEN SITTING ALMOST A MONTH AT THEIR WAREHOUSE. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH SUCH INCOMPETENCE, LET ALONE MY "LIFETIME WARRANTY" COUCH IS SAGGING LIKE A BIG LOTS CHEAPIE. (IM NOT HEAVY). SKIP THIS STORE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, ZERO ABILITY TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHEN I CALLED TO DISCUSS, TAISHA WAS "OFF", HER MANAGER HAS NO CLUE.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! UPDATE: To add to my review, Taisha called me to chastize me for this review, telling me I "stereotyped" her (where?).

Incredibly snotty & combative to work with, maintained she did nothing wrong & didn't forget to send my couch out. (I still don't have it, not back when promised). A little humility when making mistakes goes a long way. My original post was based on a call from Bassett Customer Service to tell me that Taisha "had forgotten the couch, and that after a month of sitting, it would be sent out for repair for a ...

TAISHA "FORGOT" TO SEND MY COUCH OUT. A FOUR WEEK REPAIR WILL NOW TAKE EIGHT WEEKS, AFTER IT'S BEEN SITTING ALMOST A MONTH AT THEIR WAREHOUSE. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH SUCH INCOMPETENCE, LET ALONE MY "LIFETIME WARRANTY" COUCH IS SAGGING LIKE A BIG LOTS CHEAPIE. (IM NOT HEAVY).

SKIP THIS STORE AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, ZERO ABILITY TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WHEN I CALLED TO DISCUSS, TAISHA WAS "OFF", HER MANAGER HAS NO CLUE.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

UPDATE: To add to my review, Taisha called me to chastize me for this review, telling me I "stereotyped" her (where?). Incredibly snotty & combative to work with, maintained she did nothing wrong & didn't forget to send my couch out. (I still don't have it, not back when promised). A little humility when making mistakes goes a long way.

My original post was based on a call from Bassett Customer Service to tell me that Taisha "had forgotten the couch, and that after a month of sitting, it would be sent out for repair for a total of TWELVE weeks". The promised four weeks has turned into eight by the time I will supposedly get it back. These things happen, but it's the total lack of courtesy & humility (and professionalism), then getting chewed by her for my ACTUAL experience. (she hung up the phone on me when I refused to remove this review after several snotty comments) Her total lack of professionalism has further solidified my opinion of this location.

I don't believe this to be a "subjective" review, as it's based soley on my experience with this matter, and the correspondance I have received from Bassett, verbatim. On a positive note, the district manager Adam has been a pleasure to deal with, and has done everything possible to rectify my concern in a courteous and professional manner.

I would consider purchasing from his store based on his excellent customer service. **CLEARLY THE REVIEW BY "Z" DATED 8/24 IS AN EMPLOYEE REVIEW IN RESPONSE TO MY POST; WHO CARES TO COMMENT ON ANOTHER'S POOR SERVICE EXPERIENCE, AND COUNTERS IT BY A FICTITIOUS REVIEW OF WHAT GETS PROMISED, NOT DELIVERED?

Read
Review #226191 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226191.

Other Company in Cabot, Arkansas - Did not send me the correct DVD

I ordered the DVD Still Standing on August 15, 2011 as an anniversary gift to my husband. Didn't receive it on time so thought I would try for his birthday (Sept 8) received a pkg on Sept 9 and it was the DVD How the west was won.

I am very upset after waiting all this time.

I tried calling the phone number 1-888-293-4131 and emailing them at the address they sent and neither works. I paid $124.98 for a movie I did not order and upset that I cant reach them to correct it.

Loss
Review #226179 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226179.

Other Company in Bowie, Maryland - Potholes on my lawn by your truck

Your service representative parked his van on my lawn and on leaving created 3-4ft pot holes. I need it to be filled immediately.

It depreciate my property value and presents an ugly scene.This is not the first the representative intentionally used my propertyt and created potholes. Whenever, they service the pedestal, they park their van on my property.

There is a side street which can be used but they are lazy to use it. It is only about 50yards away from the pedestal.Please repair.

Thanks.

5108 Church Road, Bowie, MD 20720, 240-315-5834, whewick@comcast.net

Read
Review #226160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226160.

The latin loud music is annoying

I have quit going into our local store because of the loud latin music this is America!!! I have complained before with no results.

We live in a small town and there isn't too many places to shop but I do travel 2 hours to a big town when I shop and even some of the stores in bigger towns still play the Latino music. I'm tired of not being able to shop in local stores because of the loud annoying music.

A lot of my friends will not go into the store either. Please let your stores know about the music.

hopefulregret

While I agree that loud music can be a turn-off for some people when trying to shop, I fail to see why it being Latin in origin is a significant issue. You do realize that the majority of the music that is in the United States did not actually originate from the United States, yes?

Ingram, Texas
Review #226152 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226152.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Delivery service fails to deliver

3rd-party delivery service insisted on 12-hour window, so I reluctantly stayed home, giving up a business event to receive our new refrigerator. No delivery; not possible to reach store (phone tree run-around); no name or phone number for delivery company; no help on website.

Finally at 8 pm reached store's phone clerk. Delivery man had reported he tried but couldn't reach us by phone to say they couldn't come (because of downpour?). This however was a lie...that phone never rang all day.

I kept it unused just in case. I do think Best Buy's delivery service here in the DC area is sadly incompetent.

Read
Review #226150 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226150.

4026586108

recieved obscene pictures from this number...4026586108..appartenly the number is from omaha nebraska area........my grandkids do not need to see these pictures...........i was greatly offended by the picture.....received the picture on september 8, 2011.....don't know who it came from or what kind of phone it is...cell home pre paid cell, lost or stolan phone. very upset about the picture..402-658-6108...where would you go to file a complaint?..internet said it was an alltel number..so how can you contact alltel? the site i found wants a zip code...i entered mine and omahas and said not offered there?!!

Read

Call YOUR provider and get that number blocked.

If your grandkids do not need to see those pictures, don't show the pictures to them.

There is no where you can make a complaint, the person who did it most likely did so by accident, probably intending a different number to receive it.

If you get the number blocked, it wont happen again. simple as that. if you don't want to go to the trouble of getting it blocked then text the person back, let them know that you got an inappropriate text from them and taht you don't want to get another one- then if they keep sending you stuff like that you can go to the cops with the number and photos. (if you do it after only this one, they'll say it's probably only a wrong number and not to worry about it.)

Delete it and move on. Seriously. Plus, this is hardly the place to complain about it when it's not necessarily a customer service issue.

nanaok
Review #226096 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I am a member and having problem canceling my membership

i was a member once before and canceled and all i had to do is sign a paper to cancel i joined again about a year ago and do to my finances i need to cancel now the owner said i need to fill out a letter and put all kinds of things on it to cancel this is agervating to me why can't i just sign a paper like before it sould not be this dificult to cancel out a membership the center i am refering to is in owensboro kentucky i don't want to get this person in trouble i just think it should be easier to cancel thank you.

Read

You're a member of what, the dumb a*s*s club? Don't tell us who or what you're bellyaching about. Much more fun to read your pea brain.

Review #226030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226030.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - They lied to me and stole my money

Loan matured I still owed $2464.73 to pay off the loan. Requested 90 days to pay this amount and they agreed I paid $1735 of the payoff amount, called them within 60 days to pay off the remaining $729.73 they stated that the pay off is now $2800 but would settle for $2500, when questioned about why the increase in the payoff they would not and could not explain why, and they will not acknowledge my 1735.00 in payments.

They holding are my car title as hostage until I give them the $2800

This is so wrong

Read
Review #225948 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer225948.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Returned broken that was repaired still not working

purchased heater from company on line it worked 8 hrs. told to return &i did.

received it back (same 0ne) repaired worked 8 hrs. complained several times and was ignored wanted a refund refused said they would repair it again but never ans. my messages again. better business from ill.

said i couldn't do much about it.i stored it in a box and forgot about it till it started to get chilly. my mother is in her 80's and i purchased it for her bedroom she has ailments that causes her hands and feet to be cold. what can i do next?

i paid it with a credit card thats paid already i purchased it in feb. and then they returned it the end of march and i had a death from out of state and a lot of other problems and didn't pursue it till now.

LINMYRA
Review #225897 is a subjective opinion of poster.