Other Company in Richmond, Virginia - No calls can get through to customer service

Every since I was conned into accepting this offer I have not been able to contact customer service-it's always one thing or another, like software problems , they are updating the website, no phones calls are taken on mondays--they have been prompt with taking money out of my account! the merchandise they are peddling is not of good quality! I have cancelled and advise you to do the same-I was very excited about receiving the certificates but it took two weeks after receiving them for me to be able to log onto the website because of their problems

scorpion3
Review #226630 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Baltimore, Maryland - Wrongly fired employee who defended himself with gun

You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnt provide adequate protection gun.

You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun.

You didnt provide adequateo protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun.

You didnt provide adequate protection You wrongly fired the employee that defended himself with a gun. You didnit provide adequate protection

Read
Review #226559 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226559.

Other Company in Wollongong, New South Wales - Wake up time, sale assitant was so busy chatting,no time for customer

shop owners and assistant's really need to wake up to the customer who are spending the money in there business. attitudes to the customer have reached a peak in Australia that they are doing you a favor just by being there.sorry to break up your conversation but could you tell me where i could find -------, yer over there, and then carry on with the important chat with the other shop assistant. if you are unhappy in your job then find something more in line to your personality, try traffic warden.

shop owners stop complaining when your sales fall and blame it on the recession, look to how you run or do not run your business.

wake up time.

270669
Review #226557 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Free

Just found out my neighbors on 76 st.Clair have free cable.And i called the *** cable people and told them identified the guy who was walking around asking people on 76 did they want to be hooked up for 60.00 dollars one person even said there cable lasted on year.that's one year of free cable go figure people we pay for stuff that others get for free and the cable company says oh well we will get them sooner or later. Right if that going to really happen.so go people get free/free/free

justintime
Review #226534 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MAJOR LACK OF PRINCIPLES: Stole from me.

Today; Opening weekend in Chicago area, I purchased a laptop and printer...$1000.00. Salesman went to get help from manager...came back and said "Hey, we are gonna give you this "FREE" disk for a 6 m0nth trial of (XYZ) antiviral.

I looked at it and immediately knew I would never use it...I have all I need and want in that area; but hey it was free so I did not mind him dropping it in my bag though I knew it probably would hit the real life trash can before the one on my computer. I get my receipt and lo and behold they charged me a penny for it. I asked about it and he said " It cost me a penny so I have to charge you" .....clearly a poor song and dance full of ***." I was told it was free.....Now they look at you and say awe com on it is just a penny...WHICH COULD ADD UP TO MILLIONS IF THIS DECEPTION IS PRACTICED DAILY IN ALL OF THEIR STORES. I AM So Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sales man was nice so I did not make him go through the exercise of removing my purchase and re ring me up ( the probably would have kept both debits from my card for a month..a nice free loan.

I went to the manager and gave him the disk a said this is my gift to you. I WILL NEVER GO BACK...PLENTY OF STORES TO GIVE MY BUSINESS TO.

Read

youre *** pathetic, you spent 1000 dollars and complained about about getting charged a penny?

Review #226527 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226527.

Rude CSR;outside temperature

So air conditioning isn't cooling in Tx and it's 100/101 degrees outside. CSR was very short, rude, and direct expressing 0 empathy for situation.

She said it had to be 105 degrees to call someone out immediately. Really--it's Texas, the hottest summer on record since 1895, we are having wildfires, and you can't send someone out because 4 to 5 degrees really makes a difference.

This is poor customer service;if I had her job, I would consider the situation a gray area and send someone out in this heat. She had no concern whatsoever.

Read

Can't take the heat get out of Texas.

jjj45
Review #226521 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Refused to offer sale after their website was down

I tried to purchase something on target.com last night but the website wouldn't work. I then called the customer service number and they told me I would need to try it again later and that I couldn't place my order, even over the phone, because the system was down.

I just tried it again when I woke up this morning and the sale price is gone. So I called them back to see if they will honor the price I was trying to get last night and they refused.

Wow, what bad customer service! I don't think I will be shopping there anymore.

Read

in a few days you wont (shouldnt) even care. relax fatso bieotyech !

Review #226455 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226455.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - It will not change my name

I do not like the name i got i want it to show me as etxanimal not as a woman eather i am a man i am not happy with u giving me another name after i put the name i wanted in and to pot it off u put me as a woman not a man that is just not right and i have took the app off my facebook app's and will not put it back on u need to take that girl off or what ever i don't want anyone seeing that take it off

Read

What in the f*u*c*k are you babbling about? Jesus Christ what a f*u*c*k*i*n*g i*d*i*o*t. Another fine product of that fabulous f*u*c*k*i*n*g public education system.

what the heck are you talking about??

Review #226440 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226440.

Other Company in New York, New York - No longer a member; they bill me anyway

They called me in January and left a message saying that if I did not contact them to renew my membership that it would expire. I wanted it to expire and did not contact them.

They continued to bill me and when I called (I could not get through via their web site because I was no longer recognized as a member) they said no one had made that phone call and that it was impossible, that they renewed automatically. I cancelled at that point and they said I was officially cancelled.

However, I am still being billed two months later. I still can't get on their web site (since I cancelled my membership) and dread, dread, dread calling them to complain again.

Read
Review #226424 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226424.

Other Company in Hamilton Township, New Jersey - Treated the loss of my car in hurricane w/out importance

Due to hurricaine Irene's flood we lost our home and let along also the car was considered a total loss. We are going through a situation as you can imagine losing all of our property and get with someone on the other line without any compulsive consideration telling us that if our car was a total loss we had to start from scratch, giving us no conditions as to how to get another car, is this how a multimillion dollar company treats their customers? It is not the way for anyone to be treated in these conditions.

Mario Calero

Cfworldinc@aol.com

Read
Review #226409 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer226409.