INTERNET SCAM, WARNING

THERE IS A WONDERFUL NEW INTERNET SCAM, THEY CLAIN THEY WANT YOUR CREDIT CACREDIT CARD TO VERIFY YOUR AGE OR THAT THEY WILL NOT CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT,

BULL COOKIES

ONE THEY GOT IT THEY WAIT 3-4 MONTHS THEN BANG YOUR ACCOUNT FOR $9.99

IT IS SO SMALL OF AN AMMOUNT YOU LET IT SLIDE OR FORGOT WHAT IT WAS FOR.

THEY ARE GETTING RICK FROM THIS SCEME.

THE OTHER SCAM IS IN DOWNLOADS, THESE FUNNY CRIMINALS SAY $29.95 OR $49.00 ONE TIME CHARGE TO GET TO THE MOVIES BUT A MONTH LATER THEY BANG YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN

SEEMS THE SCAM HERE IS AFTER A MONTH IF YOU DO NOT OR FORGET TO CANCEL THE BAND YOU ACCOUNT AND THESE CROOKS DO NOT E-MAIL YOU TO ASK AGAIN JUST BANG.

Anorhi

*face palm*

Don't give out your card details online unless you've read everything carefully and have verified that the site is safe. It's one of the most important rules. Along with typing in all caps makes it more obvious that you lack intelligence.

Oh for Crissakes.

This is what happens when you're too f*u*c*k*i*n*g s*t*u*p*i*d to get free p*o*r*n on the interwebs.

This is what happens when you're too f*u*c*k*i*n*g *** to get free *** on the interwebs.

mr vegas
Review #227464 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Horrible

I am so angry I want to sue for time missed from work. I recently relocated for work.

I scheduled a routine cleaning because I was due, and after 2.5 hours of x-rays (right out of 1985) and "gum assessments", I was told I needed a "treatment plan" and didn't qualify for a Routine Cleaning until I underwent the "deep bacterial cleaning" (not covered by insurance), and then and only then, could I reschedule another visit for the routine cleaning. The doctor introduced himself as "Hi, I'm doctor so-and-so, and I'm here to review your information to properly diagnose you." Diagnose me?? I was incensed. I take immaculate care of my teeth, and get them cleaned every 6 months.

I merely scheduled a routine cleaning. The doctor even said he saw no signs of cavities. I left angry and signed a release for my x rays so I could at least give them to another more competent dentist who would clean my teeth. Waste of a checkup and waste of time off work.

They ruined my 6 month insurance-covered cleaning. Now, I will have to go to someone else for a cleaning, pay out of pocket for the appointment (insurance only covers 1/6 months), and take more time off work.

Ridiculous.

Read
Review #227419 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227419.

Other Company - All in 1 cleaning service las vegas nv

these people SUCKED!!!! literally spent 10 minutes vacuuming the floors and left.

i gave them $20 when they got here and then he went on to tell me that i needed to pay more to get my carpets deep cleaned and the hallway would cost more and this and that, just trying to get more money out of us. he vacuumed for 5 minutes and left. looks like the same job i do with my own vacuum cleaner. i called and he was not will to compromise at all.

he was rude and rejected what i said.

i dont even want him back for the rest cleaning package. do not use this service!

Read
Review #227413 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227413.

Other Company in Neenah, Wisconsin - Cots

i ordered 2 cots and got 1. . you owe me 1 cot.they would not give me the second even though i paid for it. the 1 i got was great. give me my other 1.

mike

i will let every one i know how this is resolved.

*** me and i will *** you back double. i need to send more words to fill this *** up. i think you guys really suck. how's that? give me my other cot and we'll; be square. if you *** me out of the return postage,my campaign to expose your shady ways will get worse for you.

*** you very much.

Read

Yeah, that's a h*e*l*l of a campaign. We don't even know who the f*u*c*k you're bellyaching about.

Review #227344 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227344.

Probation and Parole - Racine

Hello everyone, I am writing this to just let everyone know about the hideous creatures that work at the probation and parole office in Racine. Do not go onto probation in Racine if you ever get into trouble.

No. Do not do that. Go to jail instead. I cannot begin to describe in words how horrifically ugly the probation officers are there.

Ugliness must be a job requirement there. They go around with big sulks on their hideous faces all day long. Gross. There is only one nice probation officer out there, she has been there awhile, but she shall go nameless cause she's really cool.

But the rest of the probation officers out there are hideous creatures with nauseating personalities to match. If you feel like vomiting on a weekly basis for a year or more, then perhaps visiting a P.O. in Racine will be for you, but its not my thing. So I told me P.O.

one day to take her list of rules, to fold them up into a neat and tidy geometrical shape, and then to proceed to cram them where the sun don't shine, with ferocity. Then I go to jail, which was awesome. In there I learned how to blow up the Earth. Bye everyone!

And if P.O. is reading this, please print out a copy for yourself and then ....

Read

Sue ridreegez gives great hed.

4Justice

Sounds like those folks in Racine are doing a good job if the criminals there don't like it.

Homo Criminalis
Loss
Review #227322 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in London, England - Didn't turn up twice then tell you to go elsewhere

Rand original supplier and installer of granite worktops in bathroom. Told them we had an accident, described what was needed.

They arrived quickly and told us what it would cost to repair. Arranged to take day off work and being self employed meant loss of earnings. They didn't turn up, arranged another day, again took the day off, again loss of earnings and again they didn't turn up. They didn't return telephone calls and eventually I was told they were so busy go somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!

We had spent thousands with this company having new worktops in various houses.

Last time.

Read
Review #227317 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227317.

Filters only last 9 days 23 cup

Enjoyed the 23 cup zerowater, brings the count down to 000 but after only nine days, the filter needs to be replaced. 001.

at $16.00 each filter, this can cost a lot of money. I have replaced 18 August 2011,September 2nd 2011, September 7th 2011 and september 15.

2011 That's $64.00 Was buying Bottle Water at $.35 a gallon but the ppm TDS reading was 009. If I want the best, I'll have to use Zerowater but the cost of the filters is driving this customer away.Donald F.Martyn, 7103 Buffalo Trail,San Antonio, Texas 78238 a_fordable@hotmail.com I also have the Pitcher, as a back up.

Read

You must have some pretty scanky water down there. I've had my ZeroWater system for over a year and have yet to change a filter...and it's working great. But then again, I don't live in Texas.

Donald F. Martyn
Review #227281 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Marmora, New Jersey - Product returned and am still being charged!

I ordered their Dean Martin T.V. Series a Month or so ago.

I was given a 30 day Money back GUARANTEE! Well, since my Sisters-in-law ordered the same thing, I sent it back in time (just in cast I had it insured at the Post office and asked for a signiture to be filled out upon receipt). Now, my Credit Card is being charged anyway! They are ignoring the fact that I returned their product and are just charging me for what I sent back to them!

What is going on with this company??

This is illegal!

LollyDoodleBug
Marmora, New Jersey
Review #227279 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Yahoo took 19.99 out of my checking acct. without my permission 2 times at once.

yahoo has left some company to deduct 19.99 out of my checking account 2 times in one day without my permission. if it was a mistake I accidently made, please put it back in my account, as I have already sent a check for a bill I need to pay at once.I do not even know to whom the money went.

It only says on my bank statement that it was taken out by yahoo. I do not want anymore money taken out of my checking acct.

without contacting me personally. That means everyone who may be trying to do it.

Read

Seems to me that if you supplied them with your checking account number then you authorized them to withdrawn the payments.

mulhollandannette@yahoo.c
Loss
Review #227243 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Monterey, California - Not worth the cheaper price

I ordered a stove in July that arrived damaged. Took half a day to be able to get through on the phone to let them know.

They promised that if I reordered it would arrive in 2 weeks so I did. At 2 weeks I emailed to get the status of my order and never heard back. At 3 weeks I called and learned the replacement stove wasn't scheduled to ship for at least another week - which would have made the actual delivery more like 5-6 weeks. I cancelled the order immediately and will now have to make sure they credit my credit card.

My original order was July and it is now September and no stove and now must start over.

Overall, they were hard to get a hold of once there was a problem and the promise of a 2 week delivery on the replacement stove was blatantly dishonest. Beware!

Read
Review #227224 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227224.