Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Football advertisement

Your advertisement brags about all games available at no extra cost. This does not happen on my tv.

Why *** everyone for no reason? I called to check on why I could receive the broadcast and was given the computer run around which *** me off more. Also, I cannot post this complaint without agreeing with you!

you must not get much mail because now I am forced to write a minium of one hundred words to make you happy. If the games are supposed to be free to me at no extra cost, turn it on, if not stop the deceptive advertising!

Read
Review #227625 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227625.

I can't get an answer to my unwanted pop up screen

I have had this pop up full screen for the past 24 hours that takes my yahoo homepage away. It has also shut my computer down and my inernet.

I've tried to delete them and they charge $58 to do that! so I have reported a few times to local yahoo for answers. I have done everything they have said to no avail. There are few sites that pop up.

I have listed them on my computer as sites to avoid to pop up.

I know I can reach tech support via instant mess on monday. Is that the best to do?

Dark Red Fox

Work out to the nearest day prior to this virus happening, and if your using Windows XP or late, do a "System Restore".

If you don't know about "System Restore", take a look in your "Help" files.

With a bit of luck, you'll be able to set your computer's settings back to the way they were before the dreaded pop-up. ;)

YEP this is a virus, dont pay a cent causse it will not get you anywhere except identity theft. take your pc to a repair shop and have them remove the virus.

turn off your computer now or it may start sending out spam too.

My neighbor was confronted by this and he paid the $58 (or some such amount, I think it was less) with a credit card and then had the bank reverse the money back from these crooks. This is a virus and you need better virus protection, or get an Apple.

Review #227589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227589.

Other Company in Angleton, Texas - Scam and ripoff

told me I was approved for a $5000 dollar loan. First they told I had to pay $500 to the underwriters...

Then several days later Nick Spencer called and told me I had to pay another $500 to the underwriters because they wanted the full coverage.

So I paid again, Needless to say I never saw the $5000 and Nick Spencer deposit the money into an account with Mango Financial, Money Pak did a fraud investigation on this company. However I could not get my money back.SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THE WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN.

Read
Review #227559 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227559.

Other Company in Sanford, Florida - I arrived 9-16-11 ordered 2 chick. sandwiches 1st i waited 12 min and second the sandwich was burn

I ordered 2 grilled chic sandwiches was asked to pull around and she would bring my order 10 mins. later i pull back up to window another girl gives me my money back and 2 free sandwiches that were burnt hello arent you drug testing there are many real people out here needing a job and you got idiots working there the place was dead not busy,this makes me realize why i dont eat fast food,you need to employee people that can do the job STRAIGHT Not high on drugs taking my hard earned $$$$Heres a # for a employee that would be qualified to work in you establishment Rick McCarthy 856-506=6345 Put on a happy face

Read
Review #227556 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227556.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Sold me a computer online,can't pick it up

Ibought a laptop on 9/15. I'm a long term SCI patient in the V.A.hospital and one of the nurses went to pick it up for me on the 16th.

He was told he couldnt pick it up because it hadnt been released. I called customer service with all 5he information and the order number. I'm told that I cannot pickup my property because of a random security check. They didn't need a security check when they deducted the funds from my bank.

They take MY money and then pull a security check on me? Your'e the one displaying criminal behaviour.

Read
Review #227521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227521.

Other Company in Calgary, Alberta - Concern about errors in billing

So the agent said while I was booking that unfortunately she put different filght through on my credit card but I would see a credit as she was going to correct the error right away. So I was charged on my MasterCard bill

940.33 in US Funds (Cdn to US at almost at par 1.01) but when the credit was put back on I only got back $940.33 US funds (same day but got only 96 cents on the dollar) what kind of scam is that! Also with that error they charged 22.30 US for Taxes and Fees which they did NOT credit back.

Loss
Review #227510 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227510.

Dental fraud and patient abuse

Update by user Sep 17, 2011

Dentist name is JEFFREY. JACOBS.

DDS STAY AWAY FROM HIM AS GOD IS MY WITNESS AND MONARCH AND CASTLE. NETWORKS DO NOT BE A VICTIM!!!!

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2011

Boycott this network stay away from them.

Dentist by the name of jeffery. Jacks stole 6500.00$ .

the dental board in austin Texas favored him and he has had several complaints, the dental. Board does not keep complaints. On file so these dentist keep roping off patients. Check this out the office manager at village drive is D rad, she was trying to help me, the dentist changes your file to look as if he completed his job. Just recently 3 month ago left MONARCH NETWORK. BUT I am still paying for his mistakes. .I HAD TO GO TO ERGEMCY TO

I ALMOST DIED FOR INFECTIONS CAUSE ALL 3 BRIDGES ARE. NOT FITTING AND BACTERIA IS CAUSING INFECTION.THANK TOONARVH I AM CONSTANTLY ILL AND The. Dental. Board is to blames I WANT JUSTICE SOOOO!! BOYCOTT. MONARCH NETWORKS. PUT THOSE*&%$@ OUT OF BUSING!!!! I HOPE THIS TE THEY PRINT MY COMPLAINT

Archangel50
Review #227509 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Porterville, California - CELL PHONE, NASTY, HARRASSING CALLS

I RECIEVED SEVERAL SEXUALLY HARRASING CALLS, THE LAS VEGAS POLICE WERE CALLED. NOW THE FUN BEGINS. CELL PHONE ARE REGULATED BY TH F.C.C. AND COMPLAINTS ARE SENT TO THE FBI.HE CALLED ME 7 TIMES IN A FEW HOURS. SOOO HE WILL BE CHARGE WITH SEXUAL HARRASSING CALLS AND STALKING ME. WHEN THEY GET TO HIM THE STALKING CHARGES ALONE WILL GET HIM 5 YEARS.

*** IS GOING TO DO TIME. SO IF ANYONE TALKS NASTY OR SWEARS OR SEXUALLY HASSASES YOU

CALL THE POLICE AND IF YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICK IT UP.

LET THEM DIG THERE OWN GRAVE

Read
Review #227504 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227504.

Other Company in Grand Rapids, Minnesota - Ripped a sick/elderly woman off

Mor sold broken furniture, admitted to furniture being manufactured defect. Representative came out a week ago to look at problem, said he'd call that day or the next after speaking to his manager. To date have not heard from him. My mother is elderly and disabled and the repair is to her electric recliner. She spent $5000 at Mor at ther last visit and this is the way they treat their customers!! Never, ever shop at MOR! I am her caregiver & will be sure to let all of my other clients know about our experience with MOR.

Sinerely,

Disgusted!

Read
Review #227475 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227475.

Other Company in Petah Tiqva, Hamerkaz - Missoni collection

what is the point of pumping up 2 mounths in advance about the missoni collection and then not to be preperd?

all stock was sold in less then one day!

yes, i am pissed. why to have so meny costumers disapointment?

this is not the way to treat your costomers.

we are a group of women that are considering not to be a Target

costumer any more becouse we feel insolted.

what was your target? to create a demend and then what?

yes, i am very very pissed!!!

and also do you really think that a costumer that come to your shop to buy missoni will buy somthing else?

Petah Tiqva, Hamerkaz
Review #227471 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer227471.