Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - They harrassed the *** out of me!

endless voicemails - for a service I never asked for nor do I need.

I found out this is paid for by the contractors and they essentially are paying for a scam. They are paying for personal information and the people probably never even contacted them.

They need to be stopped. The better business bureau is next to be contacted and then the attorney general. This is an invasion of privacy, I can't imagine the elderly people how distrubing this could be to them. You must stop the harrassment and lies.

Please pass this on!

Thank you for allowing this post!

Read
Review #229147 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer229147.

Other Company in Cherry Hill, New Jersey - Poor billing...

I didn't use the card much. So much so that I didn't check the statement very frequently.

I missed a payment. This is my fault of course, but capital one did not send me an email or give me a call or send me a letter telling me that I missed a payment for the first time in 4 years. I missed a second payment, still, no late payment indication was given. It wasn't until I was about to miss a third payment that someone finally got around to calling me.

I paid promptly and they told me no mark would go on my report, that was a lie.

I got a 30 days late mark on my credit report.

I'm pretty pissed that they didn't let me know I was late. I guess it's in their interest to rack up fees and they don't care about customers' credit reports.

Read
Review #229029 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer229029.

Other Company in Damascus, Dimashq - Hot& spicy not good for everyone

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advice that your food are hot& spicy, people with ulcer can't eat this food what's ever. take a note of that so you can do the right correction.

Usually people can add spice to their food according to their test and health issues.

I hope this time someone would listen and do the right step to correct this problem even Indian airline have regular food and not spicy one, other wise I would ask you to make the food salty becuase I have low blood presssur and I need a lot of salt but this is no good for other people right? so Please be fair and do it so we can enjoy a meal on the plane.

Damascus, Dimashq
Review #228993 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228993.

Other Company in Paramus, New Jersey - Warning

I was contacted today by theses folks and after 1 hour of converstation decided not to move forward. Thank God!

We are an established business looking for capital and they promissed 50K in business credit within the first 6 months. When I told the sales person that I'd have to research the company they became rude and eventually hung up on me. Who does business this way?

I started to realize this was a scram when they wouldn't give me the name of the company again, how they got our phone number, or even give me the opportunity to return thier phone call. They only want to see how depirate you are and get your CC#...

Read
Review #228936 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228936.

Other Company in Rawalpindi, Punjab Province - I am Passenger

Hi

I was traveling from emirates Islamabad to Manchester

it was understood from Qasim Hassan emirates airlines that he can send my luggage.

when i came to airport at Islamabad. he told me to do that i want to book two hand carries as a booked luggage. but i want to wrap the, because of safety. but when i will return those two handbags i will return two suitcases instead off them as qasim hassan instructed me. so i do the same. but some how we were caught. and ,r qasim ignore every thing.

but i have to pay large amount for my extra luggugae. sir what should i do when qasim hassan gave me such understanding.

salwew
Rawalpindi, Punjab Province
Review #228814 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New Cumberland, West Virginia - Installation Nightmare

Worst installation I ever experenced. They drilled holes in a new roof without permission, had difficulty running cable for the bed room so they drilled through an outside wall into and through thr bed room wall left the mess on the carpet and ran the cable across the middle of the floor and left it there!

This is the worst service i've ever experienced! It took several calls to service to get the cable from the middle of the bedroom floor.

Every time the wind blows or it rains we lose service. In tied into a contract and cannot wait till it expires.

New Cumberland, West Virginia
Review #228775 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228775.

Other Company in Bedford, New York - Poor service

I feel that the company is a phony. they request that you pay them first to get a loan and then you send them the information needed and they never get back to you even after they tell you you have been approved for a loan.

never return any phone calls and they never answer any phone calls when you call about you next steps in the process.

i would suggest no one ever use this company they are not accredited with the better business bureau. and you should never pay to get money it is a fraud......signed an unsatisfied person.....

Bedford, New York
Review #228742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228742.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Extreamily poor service in the jewelry Dept, at the Waukesha WI store

Dear Sir,

My wife and I wanted to buy a necklace from the jewelry dept. at the Waukesha WI store.

Hwy JJ and Springdale Rd. We waited 45 min for the sales person. None came. We had 4 different employes trying to find the jewelry sales person.

We were told she was the only one with a key. We were told to finish our shopping and come back. We did. When we came back, there two people behind the counter.

The sales woman was talking to another customer, the sales man was opening and closing stock doors. He looked at us a number of times and didn't say a word to us. He was there for about another 5 min. and then left the department.

We stood there another 15 mins with out getting any service.

We left the store totally disgusted with the service. The time this happened was 03:00pm in the after-noon.

Read
Review #228730 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228730.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Worst shopping experience ever!

I wanted to buy a bike.I had to hunt someone down to help me,was not shown any of the ones in the sale ad,and was sent back and forth to customer service four times before selecting a more expensive one and accessories.

At the register I was sent back to cs to get air in the tires and adjustments to the seat and handlebars.The man was on his way to lunch but put air in the tires then took off.No adjustments.

At the register,ready to pay ,it rang up wrong.I was told to wait for cs again.I walked out with my money and no bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read
Review #228708 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228708.

Other Company in Las Vegas, New Mexico - Pillow with feathers

bought one of the pillows with feathr stuffing and after a couple of weeks, the feathers were coming out of the pillow like crazy, sticking you in the back. Why they didn't use a feather proof casing I will never know, as the pillows were very expensive.

I'm a new and now a never again customer. Why do I have to have a minimum of 100 words to describe this????

No wonder the company has complaints if you can't describe the problem in a few words. I should have know if Neiman Marcus was involved it would be a problem.

Las Vegas, New Mexico
Review #228693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer228693.