Disallowing the american flag in your resteruant

to whom it may concern,

this action to disallow our nations flag at your astablisment, is unpatriotic, and i will spread the word on facebook, email, anyway i can, not to dine at olive garden again, or until you rethink your decision.

and change it back to standing for what we are,proud americans, this is a cowardly act on your part. if you took a poll, i bet 95% of americans would be appauled at your decision.

and if that 95% are appauled, your business will quickly go down the tubes, and personaly, i think it will........SHAME ON YOU!!!

nikalseyn

I saw the article re: olive garden and the american flag. We don't go that often to olive garden restaurant, but we also now have no use for them.

Their excuse for not allowing the flag is spurious at best, and rather short-sighted at worst.

The american flag should ALWAYS be allowed and any other left up to the discretion of management. After all, we are americans and the americann flag is part of us.

Review #231735 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231735.

Other Company in Nashville, Tennessee - Rip-Off

Caution, this is the worst site ever!! Very Mis-leading!! NO REFUNDS!!

Customer Service is terrible! I was given a reservation that I did not accept

or agree to, but the web site trapped me and I was told there was no way out!

I put in a offer and they could not match my offer and then they suggested that I increase my offer and I did so I could see what was available in that price range and next thing I know the reservation was made!! I called immediately after and the horrible customer service said there was nothing they could do….that's 100% wrong.

Do not visit this site!!! Do not visit this site!!! Do not visit this site!!!

Read
Review #231693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231693.

Other Company in Augusta, Maine - Sends me remewal notices while i'm paid already

i'm writing in regard to my subscription for which i've paid until oct. 2012.

i received a notice today telling me i've only 1 issue remaining. i had called a few months to verify my subscription. with all the problems i would hard pressed to send you any money to renew. that being said i wopuld also say that your cust.

service outside the us is to very hard to understand.

thank you thats all i had to say but you would not let me send this until i typed 100 words which i think is pretty *** gene f. weismann

Read
Review #231679 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231679.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - DNA Fraud of child support.

This is a complaint for Identity theft os friend of court for children that are not mine she has been getting child support for a 2 year old that is not mine as well as using his name my oldest son name is Curtis Dwayne Thomas Jr. born 12-19-1992 in Greene County Ohio his birth certificate was stolen and used for a young lady son who is mental handcap, and blind they went to Ohio where my 2 son were born and used they medical records in court for her rtearded kids he is 18 and will be 19 years old in December 19,2011, my second son who name they used has not been in my care sicnce he was three months old he also was born in Greene county Ohio, in September and is 16 years of age and neither one of my kids have a mental condition or are they retared, he owes tax money for a day care that they ahve been running and abusing children, as well as fraud there taxes, they owe $7,465.00 the child was born in 2010, my last child was born in Flint Michigan January 24,2006 i havent had any kids scince then and i dont owe no taxes and i dont have no 2 year old child my kids SS cards and birth certificates where stolen in May of 2008 in Detroit Michigan and i ahve several police reports for all 4 purse that have been stolen in Wayne county and alter the police report by Lt.

Williams and several other officer that have been in on the scam of selling me and my sons and daughters SS these people who are using the names and SS numbers have criminal records and 9-10 felonies under my name i no longer live in Wayne county due to the Identity theft and the scaming of the program called Accident Victims which the police officer run which they change the name of th company to Premere Services after they scam me and my son out the Insurance money from me being hit by a car in 2007, she is and *** arits and great liar and a beautful actress, i owe no support ihave no 2 year old and iam not paying his ugly asss for child support and charges i will be filing against him Mr.

Jones and daughter, I can be reach for any questions you need answer at 216-482-6757 i currently in Cleveland Ohio where my First sons father is born and rasied and his name has been used as well the trying to be his father is not they are running a scam and iam not married to any preach and or any body else was never married name was used, fraud of marraige, in 2003, Mr. Jajuan Omar Gardner, son of Lonnie and Baby Gee Jousha last know address 1059 Superior Detroit Michigan we suppose to have 5 year old daughter which was swicthed at birth at Geneys hosptial in 1-24-2006 being investagted.

Read
Review #231676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231676.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Evil Tenant- Do not rent to her anyone!

This is about a tenant who harrasses others and is violent. She lies and is two faced.

She is Amirah Mohammad of 427 east fifth street rm213.

She respects no regulations or people. Sometime she puts on a phony act. No one will do anything because she acts sweet in thier face and they think she didnt do anything.

We are living in fear and that is not fair. Please Do not rent to her!

She attacked management and others. You do not want to live a nightmare!! Example she sits by community Kitchen which has 2 doors and Prevents others from going into kitchen and fails to allow them some privacy. She also is in the middle of tenants personal business which has nothing to do with her.

She falsely accuses people of things and lies about it and everything. We are pushed to the limit now and need her removed before we reach breaking point because of her harrassment. Then we all will move and no tenants will be left as no one can stand her. We talked to her and tried to be nice and friendly and she responded with bad.

She lies about this to everyone in authority and we dont get a chance to present our side as they only hear her. This is also not fair.

WE should be there when she talks about us. This is an invasion of our rights and discrimination.

rsjp
Review #231571 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sent to wrong address

Iordered Parent's magazine to be sent to my grandaughter for a gift her address is Kate Mcmullen ,149 Porchlight Drive ,Elmira ,on.n3b0a3. my name is

Ethel St.jean,box357.145 lakeshore road,New Liskeard on.p0j1p0 Isent you a cheque on the ninth of August for$16.92.Ihave written three letters since ,

informing you not to send the magazine to me in New Liskeard but please send them to my grand-aughter in Elmira at address above..She still hasn't recieved any of them.The cheque was sent to you in my name.Please have this looked into immediatly.Phone me at 705-647-5311

Read

Why would you post your granddaughter's address on the internet, let alone your phone number. Now the entire world has that information, enjoy identity theft.

New Liskeard, Ontario
Review #231570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231570.

Other Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!!

I USED THIS COMPANY FOR SOME ON LINE SHOPPING NEEDS.

ALONG THE WAY I GOT LAID OFF AND FELL BEHIND. NOT FAR ENOUGH TO GET IN TROUBLE I WAS BEHIND.

THESE PEOPLE CALLED ME AT LEAST 10 TIMES PER DAY ABOUT THE MATTER.

THIS HAPPENED EVEN AFTER I TALKED TO THESE PEOPLE AND SOLVED THE PROB.

I WOULD NOT USE THESE PEOPLE TO BUY A PACK OF GUM.

THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AT ALL.

NEVER AGAIN FOR ME........... i have paid them off in full i hope never again to hear from these people. beats me how they stay in buisness....

Read
Review #231567 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231567.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Two Month old dryer not working....

My old dryer could not be repaired so I bought a new one. Now my 2 month old dryer is no longer working.

It is under a 5 year warranty, so I thought I would not have to worry about it for 5 years. But the repairman cannot fix it so I am stuck with no dryer. There are no electrical issues as I have had electricians inspect all the wiring leading to the dryer and everything checks out. I even had the power company check all the wiring too.

I am not sure who I can contact to help me with this but Lowes has sure let me down.

I am now stuck with using a laundromat forever.

I will never shop there again. Thanks!

Product
Review #231517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231517.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Duane eaton

account is in edward eaton should be duane eaton.been trying for months to get it changed but you keep refuseing to do so.so i have no choce but to close out my account. you are not the kind of people i want to do bussines with.

duane Xa na najajnaaaj na ma ma day ja ja aj ajaj a a

ay ay ay ay ay ay ayay ay

ay ay ayay aay ayaay aay a ayyaya aya aa ayya a ayy ayy a ayyay ay ayy ayy ayy a yy ay a ay ayya a

j

aj

n

duane

Read
Review #231501 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer231501.

Other Company in Rimini, Emilia-Romagna - I am dont' not speak england is american

alla attenzione del direttore.. io sono italiana mi chiamo giuliana codice di riconoscimento 61252679619 e non capisco perche mi mandate sempre lettere di vincita io avevo gia pagato una quota assicurativa di 20 euro molto tempo fa spedita proprio in canada *** numero carta poste pay come mai continuate a dire che devo pagare spedite il dovuto opp smettete di mandarmi lettere che poi non arriva nientaltro che altre lettere e *** cifre sempre piu alte ORA BASTA BUFALE

io la cifra dovuta l'avevo gia' spedita in aprile rivedete i vostri archivi e speditemi quello che mi aspetta grazie

GIULY
Rimini, Emilia-Romagna
Review #231428 is a subjective opinion of poster.