Other Company in Walnut, Mississippi - List and sell timeshare. Stay listed till sells. Not charged till sells.

I spoke with Kita at the company. I told her why I wanted to sell and she guaranteed that my timeshare would sell and stay listed until it sold.

For a flat fee of $600. After of only 6 months and numerous non returned phone calls she calls back and says if you re-list they might be able to sell.she just needed another $600. I told her what I wanted to sell for but when I saw it listed it was $2,000 more. I didn't understand that one either.

What a rip off! They don't care about anyone but their pockets!

Walnut, Mississippi
Review #232542 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232542.

Other Company in Irvine, California - Ripp-off company

I was ripped-off by this company. They charged me $4,400 & did not do anything.

They are highway robbers. They took my credit card & charged it. They kept making promises. They lie so much they can't even keep their lies straight.

I don't know how much more they are going to last. I called my credit card company to cancel the transaction I placed with them. you should too. Do not use this agency.

They pray on pepole that are in need.

I can't believe I fell for their trick. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS #1.

Read
Review #232484 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232484.

Ripped Off

Yes I financed a 2001 Grand Am GT on March 6, 2009 and was told when I bought the car that it would be financed for 36 months. I just called for a pay off and they told me that the car was financed for 100 installment payments which translates to 3 years & 10 months.

A total rip off. That means that I am paying almost $15,000 for a car that is almost 10 years old with an excess of 90,000 miles on it. I can't even trade it in because the payoff is too high. This company takes advantage of people at that lowest point when they are desperate for a car.

There definitely be something done about this company.

I am writing my congress and will speak to everyone who will listen about the rip off that is taken place. A Class Action Suit...yes, I will be on the band wagon for that....count me in!!!

Read

Suit for what? Because you were too *** to read a contract? :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :x :x :x
mstrick
Review #232467 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Norfolk, Virginia - Misrepresentation of product and bad customer service

Ordered an item that was considerably smaller than what was stated in product description. Customer service will not take calls on returns and when I leave my name and tel number they do not call back so I call to place an order to get someone to talk to and they are no help.

They promise to send emails and follow up and never do.

I've been told a manager will call me and they never have. I have to take pictures of the item with the tape measure showing the size differences and download to them as an idea to get someone to help me.

Read
Review #232413 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232413.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Life escape salon and spa

they are using lower priced products and passing them off

as high end.

the owner is very nasty and talks about all the clients.

she runs coupons for services for new clients and says she uses

top of the line products.

if you want your hair to look like steel wool,

then you should go there.

do not expect a relaxing spa experience.

the noise level is very high because the owner has to

interfere with all conversations .

the owner runs out thedoor after every man that walks by.

she also dresses like a slob.

why would anyone go for beauty services to a place where the

owner does not even look like she uses any? she only owns

the place so she does not have to pay to have hair extensions

putinto her filthy hair.

Read
Review #232412 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232412.

Other Company in Charlotte, North Carolina - Overpayment of vehichle

I contantacted the company about 3 weeks ago after paying of an auto loan. I told them there was an additional payment taken out.

I was informed that the refund would take 45 days. Is that crazy or what. They told me the collection department was seperate from the payment department and they do not see each others records. There was no way to talk to anyone else.

So just be aware of there business practices.

I will never do business with this company again. So beware loans can be sold to other company which you would not maybe to business with anyway.

Read
Review #232356 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232356.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Economy Shipping Products = Packing Tape Scam

Economy Shipping Products is a packing tape scam company - they try to get a "verbal PO" through scam phone calls, then send hundreds of dollars of packing tape to your receiving department hoping you won't catch on. "Donny" or "Jim Bennett" or "Dr.

Clayton Caldwell" can take this tape and stick it! Warning, they have more than one address and phone number. One in Norco, California, at a P.O.

Box, another in Corona, and that's just what we've been able to find so far. Train your people to avoid scams by not giving any authorization for purchasing a product, especially if solicited over the phone.

Loss
Review #232355 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232355.

Harassment of older Americans

Dear Meijer,

No need to forward this complaint to the offending store as the manager has already refused to answer this complaint last week. This complaint is in reference to asking for identification from older Americans when buying alcoholic beverages.

I grew up in the 1960's and 1970's where we had to fight for civil rights.

Showing identification papers is an indication of a police state and I find it very offensive that your stores do card older Americans. I also find it very offensive that your store manager would be good with this kind of harassment.

Since your store manager made it very clear through their lack of response that they do support the harassment of older Americans, I'm going to try to organize a boycott of all Meijer stores through the internet over the next 6-12 months. If nothing else I will create an awareness of this harassment at your stores. By the way I'm 51 years old.

nikalseyn

This must be a local policy of Meijers. I have never been asked to provide ID by any Meijer cashier.

I am past 60 and look it. I would also find it offensive to have a whipper snapper ask for ID and would tell them where to go, etc. These stores(and the manager)need to have some common sense. Some Meijer managers have none, of course, but alot of the time what they do is dictated from corporate and the local store manager has little, if any recourse but to follow it.

For example, corporate computers tell the local stores how many cashiers to have working and when during each day, according to averages for the past. This makes no sense, as nothing is ever constant and predictable. When the lines get long, customers complain to the store manager and he just shakes his head and says there is nothing he can do. I have talked to the store manager's boss on occasion when I see him in one of the local stores.

Nice guy, but he will tell you what you want to hear and just plain lie to you. Overall, tho, Meijer is a lot better store to shop at than WalMart.

Review #232341 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232341.

BE WARE, RIP OFF...

They scammed me into signing a bogus contract. And, I ended up paying roughly around $15000.

Do not fall for their scam like I did. They promise a lot of lies before you sign. They treat you like a king an queen before you sign papers. But, after that all that changes.

For example, if you get lucky, and book any of their poor quality inns, you are treated like a refugee in their camp.

In one case, they were going to charge me for a toilet paper. rip off, rip off rip off, rip off, rip off, rip off.

nikalseyn

Who ripped you off??????????????

Review #232331 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232331.

Other Company in Tonawanda, New York - Worst customer service at a pharmacy!

It is 10/17/11 I have been here for over 20 minutes tp pick up medicine. A cashier left with a line of 3 people.

Then my medicine was called to be ready and wasn't. Had to wait more time to renew the medicine. Then they forgot to renew the one I wanted. The pharmacy technician has an attitude problem.

I don't have time for this awful customer service. This place is ridiculous! This pharmacy is never with enough workers. Always short staff!

Thank goodness I'm moving away from this store. If you come to store make sure to have patience since you always have to wait.

Read
Review #232323 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer232323.