Other Company in Mesa, Arizona - Gov. Grant inquirey

I am not a computer savy person I wanted to check out a government grant & I must have not been able to find the grant no. or anything about it.

The id # is 011126320100000789 Name tiger password is 1846 but nothing comes up,looks like it does not exist except the payment.I would like to cancel it, but if I can not chaulk it up to a bad experience. The only information I have is what you see in the discription above.

The billing comes from CCBill.com & is for $59.99, I would appreciate any information you can supply. Thank You Bud Manier

Read
Review #233422 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233422.

60.00$ taken out of my account (visa)

TONIGHT 10-23-2011 AT 1230PM I CAUGHT MY CHILD ON YOUR WEB SITE WITH MY PERMISSION WITH MY CREDIT CARD AND YOU TOOK 60.00$OUT OF MY ACCOUNT,,, WITH OUT MY PERMISSION ,, MY CHILD IS ONLY 15 ,,AND I WANT THE 60.00$PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT AS FAST AS YOU TOOK IT OUT ,, WITH IN 10 MINUTES ,I WILL BE CONTACTING BBB AND THE NEW CHANNELS IF IT IS NOT DONE .. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 302-841-2952 .. AND FIND A WAY TO KEEP CHILDREN OFF THESE SCAMES.WE WILL NEVER BE USING YOUR WEB SITE AGAIN ,,THANK YOU JUDY PITTS

Read

I agree with 'J'--its a family issue--it's your childs fault and should have to work and pay you back even if it's just house hold chores--now the company might be nice and refund your money if you do it nicely and the right way but they dont have too. Don't get so bent out of shape at someone else for your childs wrong doings.

If you call the police on the child for stealing your credit card and fraudulently using it, you may get a refund. Otherwise, that's a family issue, not a banking or website issue. Teach the child that using someone's credit card without their permission is wrong.

Review #233412 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233412.

Other Company in Clementon, New Jersey - Don't giggle it while you wiggle it! !!!

If not bad enough of the kind of world we live in but could you please notadvertise the words pertaining too your body parts. Like, the recent advertisement for active wear"wiggle it while you giggle it" My Be Behind" pertaining to her Butt. OMG Think about it old navy I'm raising grandchildren good ones.. Could we leave the the insinuations , and streettalk out in the streets where it belongs. And encourage our children and not give them new words to repeat while sitting home in front of the TV. In saying that. "Thanks for the Mannequin commercials.

w

Read
Review #233338 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233338.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Will not stop billing after cancelation.

The product is marginal at best. It is very expensive ($100 per shipment).

They claim money back if not satisfied. They were still billing my credit card after being asked four times to stop. When you call the company you cannot get a supervisor. The people that man the phones are nice but do not have any authority to actually help.

They do claim they have taken care of the situation but nothing happens. I had to cancel my credit card.

You are a fool if you get involved with these people. I plan to report them to the better business bureau.

Read
Review #233314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233314.

Other Company in Houston, Texas - Not enough help or registers open

Why does a company who continues to build stores all over gods green earth doesn't stop and start to staff the stores so customers don't have to wait more than 20 minutes plus in line to check out. Customers call employees nasty names and yell in thier faces, this is not the fault of the employee that this company does not have enough help.

Also alot of the registers don't work and this is very fustrating when you have to move a whole line of customers to another register and the customers are upset and want to know why there are not more cashiers and better equipment. With the opening of other stores we see a loss of customers because they are going to go where it is easier to get in and out.

Read
Review #233307 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233307.

Other Company in Durham, North Carolina - Insider track club/paid/no service/no help

after being continually approached in store to join. finally gave in. paid my fee, in hopes savings. advise need mail box cupons. not emails.guess

what they stop all my mail from harbor freight period. not even regular mailer, let alone special cupons had joined, paid for.went store,those friendly smiling faces, that got me join was gone. was told sir call this

#. guess what after 21 min.they answere phone. heard my problem, said please hold.after another 18 min. i gave up. went back store. assistant mgr

took imfo.be fixed 10 days. aprox 20 days pass no results. go store the manager takes imfo. apoligizes. be fixed 10 days i assure you. 16 days pass

no results.call store get assisant manager. after telling again and giving

imfo again. i asked him how many times we had do this. problem started july

30 th now oct 22. he replies i,m trying to help you, but you seem have attitude. paid for service july 30th almost 90 days later no service

after repeated face/face imfo. phone calls. problem not fixed. as simple

as send cupons by mail that i paid for. guess what you can keep your insider track fee you charged me for.. i want need them cupons. thank you

bad attitude this store was 2000 avondale dr durham nc

Read
Review #233283 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233283.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Avability of car rentals.

I had called two days a head of when I was in need to rent the car.

The customer service person took care of the paper work, then he told me

we were going outside to the care that were avalible. It was raining and

cold. I did not like to have to do that, the vehicle should have been ready

for me to pickup. Could you please see what could be done about there

customer service people. You may call me at 216-459-2825 which is in Ohio

and please leave a message on my snwering machine.

Sincerely,

Donna Siegel

Sincerely,

Donna Siegel

donnam4@cox.net
Review #233279 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - No one answers or returns my calls even though they say return call in order recieved 3 times i trie

want to know how to send a return. no one will answer or return my calls

610 202 6084 james bentz order vrc 4658852 barblombardo1@verizon.net I have tried 3 times to call the number given no one answers for hours and i do not recieve any call backs.

pls email or call me regarding my return before it is too late. I would like to know the least expensive way to return one off the two items is there a store nearby to return to.

please don't give a phone number if no one is there to take the call.

Read
Review #233277 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233277.

Other Company in San Leandro, California - Got a diamond w/a crack in it

my boyfriend got me a black diamond ring. Ran to a very reputable jewelr to have it size down, and they refused to do it and proceeded to show me w/microscope, the huge crack there was in the black diamond.

you get it back....If the merchandise is broken don't give them the value of a perfect one. Inform your potential buyer that what they buy is way different than what they expect.

Just be honest. I 'm glad it was to large and I had to go to the jewerly store ...otherwise I might never have known i got scammed.

Read
Review #233258 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233258.

Other Company in Gretna, Louisiana - Associates

About you employees. Very rude. Will not get off their but to help a customer.

They look at you as if your bothering them.

Their using cell phones on the floor.

If you do get someone to answer you, the reply is very ugly.

They look nasty and unkeep.

you find alot of workers sitting between rakes of clothing,talking. Alot of the people look like they don't want to be there. The test you have to take to get a job is a joke! I know people who have someone else take the test for them so they can get a job. If any thing you should look at personality first, and if they have people skills.

Read
Review #233247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer233247.