Openers 4 Less or Gatemotors Inc.

I purchased 3 gate openers, one opener's gear box started to leak. I first called them on the phone and was told to send them a email for a RMA number to return the gear head.Repeated email attempts were made to contact them but with no result.

I then tried to contact them by phone again but they will not return my calls.They say that that their products have a 2 year warranty...not if they don't honor it. They operate under two web sites openers4less.com and gatemotors.com.

they will sell you openers but will not warranty failures. Stay clear!

Read

Similar problem. They sold me parts (took my money) but won't respond to phone calls or emails because the part is defective - well, at least it worked a couple times...

What a huge waste of money. Try to find an alternate source for your gate opener parts.

Review #235387 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235387.

Other Company in Tryon, Oklahoma - Unautherised charge to credit card

Recieved free radio with $10.90 shipping feefrom newsweek magazine. Sent notice to cancel subscription.

A month later they charged $49.00 that was not authorized. The charges were taken out of my account by NMX franklin prosoerity, which is a spin off sham company of newsweek nagazine (not registered with BBB) For the purpose of ripping people off and attempting to avoid any lawsuits. Had to do away with credit card to avoid future fradulant charges. My bank says companies like this will just continue to make unautherized charges.

It amazes me how Criminal rich corporations can be. We need an attorney to file a class action suit against such criminal activity.

Tryon, Oklahoma
Review #235384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235384.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Flight attendant moved my seat across from restroom.....ewwww (what a smell!!)

Husband and I come off a cruise on our way home on 10/31/2011 on flight 2680 from New Orleans, LA to Charlotte, NC at 4:17pm. A couple with infant and stroller boarded first.

As we boarded, they were sitting in our seats which was right before the restroom. The flight attendant advised us to sit right beside the restroom because they had a baby and stuff. I said okay but it was not okay. If I wanted to sit by the restroom, I would have indicated for our seat arrangements to be right beside the restroom online.

Baby or no baby, they should have sat in their assigned seats.

The flight attendant was out of line by tell us to sit elsewhere. I would have been wronged or put off if I had voiced my concern.

susieq239
Review #235352 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Run Away

They Have not shipped an order I put in and payed for a month ago! Better yet the called me 2 weeks ago to tell me they did not have parts of my order!

So I reply Just ship what u have available and back order the rest. They Say no problem. This week the call me to tell me they need a new order filled out,because they cannot ship the back order because it is to small! remember I have already paid!

So I fill out a new order, They say they will ship it two day delivery. Today I get a phone call to say the delivery will arrive The 9th A week and a half later. Do not listen to any thing they have to say .

Worst service ever! and I have over payed for what I am receiving by 300.00.

Read
Review #235326 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235326.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Harassment,and profiling,from management.told can not be outside.treated like a prisoner,and a child

Would say i'm a paying guest,But realy feel like a paying prisoner.management are profiling guest that have been here a while.i go out to smoke.management says go inside.if i open door,told to close it.talk to other guest,go inside.just becouse i,ve been here awhile.i,m still a paying aguest.I respect others around me.only problems i,ve had,out of 13 mounths,is management the past two.i,ve heard of sexal harassment,from others.a few of the guest here awhile have become friends.and constanly harassed.

Read
Review #235321 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235321.

Other Company in Tooele, Utah - Store#37 rude manager service on missing iteam.

Drive through I order, 1 chd-coke, 1 cb/fry/ap hpy ml toy, 1 lrg french fries on Nov 02, 2011 (Wed) 15:16 I was missing my lrg fries. I spoke with manager with my iteam to show that, I did not receive a lrg fries, manager wrongfully acussed that I was hidding a lrg fries in my car and I can't do that.

Manager name was Becky. I strongly feel that if a customer bring back iteam with just purchased to show a miss order. Store #37 . My email is felicianavarro21@gmail.com.

Thank you. I took a pix of originald reciet

felicianavarro21
Review #235250 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Simi Valley, California - This is a Fraud Company

I ordered and paid $2300 for a dining table on September 5th. and was promised Septemeber 19th. delivery. Since then, I have been given 4 diffrent dates and now it is November 2nd. and no answer. I have called the store, their corporate office and also customer service and nobody picks up the phone. I am filing a compliant for fraud.

I suggest nobody do business with them. Already called the credit card company and reported fraud.

No calls or any other message from them. I ahve emailed and no response. I have tried calling again and again and no response from any of their other stores too.

Read
Review #235186 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235186.

Other Company in Binghamton, New York - Store #5132

I was at the in union store # 5132 @ about 12:53pm on tue the 11/02//11 the store there was very rude to start I stood for also 3mins before he asked what I wanted then here comes another employee who is a lady she asked what I wanted I told her only to yell and role her eyes for just asking a question I don't this the best way to treat customers. Will I recommend to other?

NO. Will I return to the store again?

will I complain to others about how I was treated? YES very much so

Read
Review #235168 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235168.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - NYC MAYOR BLOOMBERG PARKING TICKETS !

I am totally done with NYC and its parking regulations (SCAM). Parking should be a minimum of 2 hours throughout NYC.

If you sit to have a meeting or lunch 1 hour doesn't cover it and if your parked a few blocks away your done! Instant ticket. ITS A BIG SETUP! Wake up people.

The city not only gets tax revenue on everything from property tax to clothing .... they have to make us crazy with these &%*$in ! meters too! The roads suck!

The Traffic sucks! Bloomberg SUCKS! We need to be on the steps of city hall!

COPS PARK IN BUS STOPS wherever they want! GIVE ME A BREAk!

Read
Review #235125 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235125.

'Judge' William Adams should be in jail forever

This man is disgusting and should NOT be allowed to judge people ever. Having children doesn't give you the right to beat the *** out of them....ever!!!

This ***, narrow minded country *ss*ole should be sent to jail where he can get his own beatings by people his size! it is uncomprehendable to me, as a parent, you can do this to your own child. they should be embarassed, both of them, the wife is just as bad, don't forget about her. Sick, ***, backwoods s**theads.

pathetic parents, take their kids away!!

what kind of mother can partake in this. you know what, if you can't handle having kids the proper way, THEN DON'T HAVE THEM A**HOLE*!

Read

This guy should rot in prison. There he will be able to fight with people of its own size, and gladly he will be rip by some Negros

company21
Review #235124 is a subjective opinion of poster.