Other Company in Menlo Park, California - Poor response to claims, calls, and unfriendly.

I have having a lot of trouble with this company. Their client rear ended ME.

I have called numerous times, and in one month the claim has gone through 3 people who are slow to call back.

The tow company realizing that i did all I was suppose to do, got involved so that they would not have to send me to collections for their lack of response, and it is now where my car is up for sale, I've no time to take my things, and I'm pissed at this process. I didn't rear-end anyone.

Read
Review #235650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235650.

Other Company in Everett, Washington - LIED LIED about interest rate,,,springleaf finacial

this outfit in everett, washington, has the Biggest lier. He lied about the interest rates charged by them.....they are not 24% but 30%...he's a real lier, like the rest of them in the office.I called them on the phone to find out and they said 24%, but when i get in there it turns out to be 30% that they charge.................SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL are liers, cheats, and low life in our books...stay away from them, they will bend you over at the last minute..they are not to be trusted, ck them out on the webs..lots of people say the same thing

Read
Review #235648 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235648.

Everything from sales,connect,equipment,service,installation

I scheduled appt. 4 weeks in advance They arrived late 3 times in 1 day.

scheduled 10-12, not there, called will be there at 12;45, not there, called back they will be there. tech called at 1;25 be there in 20 min, again not there. did not finish with them until after 4;00. would not hook up computer, not aloud to touch customer equipment.

First time I turned on TV/DVR next day not working. Called, could not fix, bad dvr. to show up next day fix did not show,no record of appt. service people unprofessional.

still waiting for my call back. 3 days in and no service...

Read

Not bad. Only thing missing is who you're complaining about. Christ, you're no better than their "unprofessional" service people.

Review #235597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235597.

Replaceyourcell.com

the worst, run away, don't make this mistake.

1. received a bad used phone.

2. hassle to get someone on the phone

3. hassle to get the Return Merchandise Authorization

4. too much information on the forms to fill out

5. received partial refund after 4 weeks

6. followed up via email 8 times to deenaw@replaceyourcell.com without receiving one reply in 9 weeks (beside the auto: Email Receipt)

The phone received had navigation center key defected, ReplaceYourCell makes money on S&H, why should I pay S&H for defected inoperable phones?

This company is not good stay away

Read

The phone i got from them doesn't even get a signal, i called At&t and they couldn't do ***.

I emailed them and never got ANYTHING back.

I called them, and they had to disconnect me because i was on hold too long. This place sucks, so why would they be "so busy helping other customers" ? THEY'RE NOT

alrate
Loss
Review #235571 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Fast delivery!

I got my furniture quickly. It arrived within a week of ordering it.

It was just what I had seen online, no surprises! The wood was excellent quality, it looks amazing in my kitchen! It was very easy to set up, it took me a little over an hour to set up all by myself and I am not that great with tools/equipment.

overall I am very very pleased with my product.

It is exactly what I wanted and what i thought that I was getting.

I got it quickly and set it up quickly! I could not ask for anything more.

Read

I'm guessing that when companies pay people to post positive reviews on various consumer websites, they would prefer it if you actually mentioned their name! Great job ***.

Review #235487 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235487.

Other Company in Wichita, Kansas - Gouged me with bank fee

I used to love this bank. The people at the brank I use are great.

But, lately they seem to creep up fee charges and now under another frequent guise of "updating" online banking yet another change has cost me $35. They won't let you transfer money you HAVE in the bank in another account after 9 pm but they sure *** money out of your account so as to charge an overdraft fee. Of course, after on the the wonderful "updates" for "our protection" the change is announced in 5pt type. And you don't KNOW until you log in after that time and then it's too late.

I hate them.

They've gotten the last fee from me. I'm moving to Meritrust.

Read
Review #235398 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235398.

Other Company in New England, North Dakota - Love my kitchen island

I am very pleased with the kitchen island I ordered from Cymax. The construction is very solid and there is ample space inside for dishes and other kitchen items.

It was easy to install but you definitely need two people to assemble. My order came very quickly. I also ordered chairs to go with the island and they really compliment the island. They were also easy to put together.

The only complaint I have is that there were a few nicks on the table top. Other than that it is a nice piece of furniture and it compliments my kitchen.

Read
Review #235394 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235394.

Openers 4 Less or Gatemotors Inc.

I purchased 3 gate openers, one opener's gear box started to leak. I first called them on the phone and was told to send them a email for a RMA number to return the gear head.Repeated email attempts were made to contact them but with no result.

I then tried to contact them by phone again but they will not return my calls.They say that that their products have a 2 year warranty...not if they don't honor it. They operate under two web sites openers4less.com and gatemotors.com.

they will sell you openers but will not warranty failures. Stay clear!

Read

Similar problem. They sold me parts (took my money) but won't respond to phone calls or emails because the part is defective - well, at least it worked a couple times...

What a huge waste of money. Try to find an alternate source for your gate opener parts.

Review #235387 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235387.

Other Company in Tryon, Oklahoma - Unautherised charge to credit card

Recieved free radio with $10.90 shipping feefrom newsweek magazine. Sent notice to cancel subscription.

A month later they charged $49.00 that was not authorized. The charges were taken out of my account by NMX franklin prosoerity, which is a spin off sham company of newsweek nagazine (not registered with BBB) For the purpose of ripping people off and attempting to avoid any lawsuits. Had to do away with credit card to avoid future fradulant charges. My bank says companies like this will just continue to make unautherized charges.

It amazes me how Criminal rich corporations can be. We need an attorney to file a class action suit against such criminal activity.

Tryon, Oklahoma
Review #235384 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer235384.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Flight attendant moved my seat across from restroom.....ewwww (what a smell!!)

Husband and I come off a cruise on our way home on 10/31/2011 on flight 2680 from New Orleans, LA to Charlotte, NC at 4:17pm. A couple with infant and stroller boarded first.

As we boarded, they were sitting in our seats which was right before the restroom. The flight attendant advised us to sit right beside the restroom because they had a baby and stuff. I said okay but it was not okay. If I wanted to sit by the restroom, I would have indicated for our seat arrangements to be right beside the restroom online.

Baby or no baby, they should have sat in their assigned seats.

The flight attendant was out of line by tell us to sit elsewhere. I would have been wronged or put off if I had voiced my concern.

susieq239
Review #235352 is a subjective opinion of poster.