Other Company in Albany, New York - Where's the refund?

I am still waiting to receive a refund from Tracy Porter for a skirt I returned in July 2011. I received confirmation from TP in July indicating that they had received the return.

She is still earning an income from her painted table settings and will be a guest/consultant on an upcoming HGTV special! She should be able to pay what she owes to her customers!

I will now have to fill out forms to be submitted to my credit card company in the hopes that I may account will be credited for the return. I think my changes of getting my money back is slim.

Read
Review #238127 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238127.

What Gives?

We are trying to pay off the last $561 of our mortgage. You were to have FAXed the necessary information to us today.

We spent the worse part of our day trying to discover why nothing was showing up at our local Kinkos. We are Keith and Alice Pailthorp.

What gives? Blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h hh hh h hh hh h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h hh h h hh h h h h hh h hh hh hh h hhh h hh h h h hh

cohena2

It helps if you tell us the name of the company you blah, blah, blah, blah, blahhhhhhhhh,

Review #238099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238099.

Jan Darwin Black

I purchase some meat from Jan Darwin Black last year the cost of the meat was 750.00 and was supposed to be prime Angus Beef, when i received the meat package from Jan Darwin Black and after I had paid him 750.00 up front little did I know it was the nastiest meat i have ever seen in my life and all the package's were marked, ( not for sale ) if any body out there knows anything about the law or how a Tennessee farmer's can sell meat with out it being inspected, please contact me as soon as possible

jdb

Mr Ross is a liar, a cheat, and a thief.

Not other comment is required.

Review #238089 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238089.

Worst customer service ever

This company does not want new customers. I have been trying to setup a new service on line, then through the live chat and finally over the phone without success.

Everytime a different story used as an excuse. They told me the previous house owner had the service active and just needed a phone call from him. After he did, they then told me the owner needed to return the equipment. After he did, they told me it could take 24 hrs.

All this after giving my personal information every call and spending 30 minutes each time until they could find out what the issue was.

It's not cheap service and it seems like I am begging them to accept my money. Honestly speaking, they are not the only ones and I will take my biz somewhere else.

nikalseyn

Why are you keeping the name of the company a secret??

Not sure who you are talking about.

Review #238057 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238057.

Other Company in Greenville, Mississippi - Customer Service Rep

I want to be removed from your catalog and email list. I placed an order and was not satisfied with the way I was treated.

I have ordered from you in the past bnut was not talked to this way. Also speak English. They also tried to charge me more than it was and the lady was not real polite when I asked about free shipping and also was told I would not get free gift because I did not ask her about before she placed order.

I told her to cancel order and was told she could not do that. Iwas told I would have to call customer service for this.

Read
Review #238025 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238025.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Not So Free Shipping

I ordered a hard drive from the website. There was no shipping charges.

My invoice had shipping charges. I complained to numerous people. They said it was a glitch on website and I had to eat the shipping. I no longer do business with them.

Neither should you. The customer support person was rude, and hung up on me. I had to call 3 times and threaten my companies business before I got any satisfaction. I ordered a hard drive from the website.

There was no shipping charges. My invoice had shipping charges.

Read
Review #238002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238002.

Rud cashiers

I bought a lasrer pointer. Get home to play with dog and broke.

I took it back, and man was rud. Took new one home open it up dosen't work so today took back and the lady that wait on me laugh at me that I keep bring it back, and she was rud too. I think that I I'm not shopping at that store in Mosinee Wi. again.

If thats how there going to treat their custumers I'll shop some where elase. I think mangment should look in to this, because this isn't the first time this happen.

Read

What is a lasrer pointer? What does rud mean?

What is mangment? M

cohena2

If this is all you have to complain about then GET A D@MN LIFE!!! Next time it also helps if you tell us the name of the company you snitch.

charlene1202
Review #237968 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Called in to make a payment, was not late and they charged me a fee for not being late!! In our state, there are no fees!!

The rep on the phone obviously didnt know that and was moving so fast she didnt see where we are not charged! I asked that if that can be placed on my next months cycle and she was clueless!! Supervisor got on the phone he was even more blind! Called in to make a complaint and the woman I spoke with had horrible customer service!!

They call you repeatedly, 3 to 4 times a day!!

But when you pay on time, to justify the reps mistake you're gonna say, that i was charged for not paying ten days late!! WTF....pissed

nikalseyn

No idea what company and the "complaint" is almost unintelligible. Something about a "late charge?"

knockedup
Review #237960 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Mike59 - Scott

This site has a man on it named scott he is a disgrace to anyone that is coming off benzos and he is on this site! nothing is being done about it whatsoever!

I suggest using another benzo forum! he will stalk and *** into your computer! is not a good forum because of this man! just beware of him in all cases and be alert if you join the BE forum he will *** and try to steal things from your computer.

again this is a caution to anyone hope he is caught soon.

what he does is bs and uncalled for. it is against the law.

Read

A few of us have managed to teach scott (mike59) a lesson. we have shut his website down for harassment / stalking. effective 2/12/2012 lol

sunflowerguy
Review #237936 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Stop sending me catalogs

I have never ordered anything from you and never requested catalogs stop sending them to me Laura Fortin 7 Mc Kenna Court Wallingford CT 06492 or I will report you to the BBB. I do not even know anyone who has an Account with finger hut so I expect all mail to stop immediately.

Why do I have to have a minimum of 100 words that is just ***..I made my point and should not have to make up words just to fill in your minimum. Your products are overpriced and anyway and i have no desire to purchase anything your selling

Read
Review #237913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer237913.