Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Just wanted a price

Called to get a price of a car. I was told by the sales person, robert, that they could not give a price over the phone.

He said I would have to come in and look at the vehicles and then they would price one for me. I DON"T THINK SO >>>>>JUST GIVE ME A PRICE and I'll come in and look>>>I DON"T WANT VULTURES SWARMING AROUND ME AS I LOOK JUST GIVE ME THE PRICE>>>>>>>>>>>>He asked me over the phone if I was paying cash or financing. What is the difference I just want the price so I answered him Cash. He still would not give me the price.

Told me to come in and look around and he could quote me some prices. Again WHAT??????????

Read
Review #238802 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238802.

Left a 500.00 package in the rain and did not even cover it with plastic. didn't even knock on door.

Left a 500.00 package in the rain. They could of covered it with plastic. I was home all day yesterday and there was no knock at the door. I couldn't"t even lift it up it was to heavy. I did not know it was there until 9:00pm when my my husband was leaving for work and I happened to look out the window and saw it sitting there.Thank God for my neighbors who lifted for me and brought it in. You think I'm pissed now Just wait till the next time somethimg like this happens. There is going to be World War 111.

Deb Compson

cohena2

What your husband couldn't help carry it in? Oh boo hoo hoo. Cry me a river you big baby and get over it!!!

Deb Compson
Review #238800 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Worst Experience Ever

Went in to get my tires replaced. I needed three new tires: Both passenger and the back driver tire.

Rather than fixing the back tire (which had a nail in it), they put it in the front and placed a new one on the back. I don't know if its common knowledge or not, but isn't the old one supposed to go on the back? More importantly, shouldn't the one with the nail NOT even be placed in the front at all!? They were hard headed about the old ones going on the front and left it like that.

Adding insult to injury, they didn't bother to tell me that they broke the hub cap on my car. For a bunch of professionals, they must not know much at all.

cohena2

Whats the name of the company?

Review #238794 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238794.

Policies of Margery Haywood

Over a week ago I asked that my late husband's name be removed from the bank direct payment. He has been gone for nearly two years.

The policy is in MY name and the bank said they will no longer pay the pemium after this month. I have not heard a word from you. I had also communicated this request sometime ago. My late husband's name was John C.

Haywood.

I will be forced to cancel these polcies if this is not rectified. PLEASE call me ASAP so that we can take care of this before the bank deletes you from direct payment.

Read

They will usually require written directions and a copy of the death certificate. Send certified mail.

Review #238741 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238741.

Harrassing phone calls

Several years ago I fell for their vacation package. After using it once I decided it wasn't for me.

I have over the years recieved many many calls. This month alone I received 11 so far. Nothing seems to work to get them off your back. Try speaking with their manager Angie 1-800-861-0854 ext.

100. I don't know if it will help so far it hasn't. You can also try contacting the State's Attorney of FL like I did.

They are now looking into my complaint of harrassment. If enough people complain maybe we can destroy their business.

nikalseyn

Hi, Anonymous. I tried calling you but your line was busy, so I am writing to you on this website. Please call me regarding your vacation package.

What company? ***.

You seem to have forgotten to name the name of the business you want to destroy!

TwinmtnNH

Who's vacation package?

View more comments
Review #238721 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238721.

This is America....

We never had "soul" in America. Look at what we produced !!!

Scammers and cheaters. We are so far away from where we should be. Now you see the effects, an empty country who cares what the Kardashians are doing and embezzeling from your own families. YOU are in a trance America !

You simply care about the rings on your fingers more than the efforts that a REAL individual can offer. Go dress up in your phoney jewelry and PRETEND that you are more special than your brother,sister or relatives. DO SOMETHING REAL AND GUTZY AMERICA !

You are all more shallow than my tear. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikalseyn

And, to top it all off, Americans write "anonymous" complaint letters!!!

Right on!!! I can dig it!

Review #238705 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238705.

My Vacation Trip

Our stay in Las Vegas was wonderful. We would rate all sections and the hotel (on a scale of 1-10) as 9 overall. we took a side trip to Hoover Dam which was enjoyable also. We have decided that we be returning in the future. Thank you for your assistance. Jean K.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Read

No one visiting a "complaint" website gives a sh1t about your compliments or opinions.

Mira Loma, California
Review #238658 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238658.

Will not stop calling or advise why they are calling

This group calls and leaves a computerized message on my phone. When called they refused to give any information and have hung up on me several times.

cohena2

Stop posting useless cr@p. Thanks for wasting everyone's time with useless info.

Review #238635 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238635.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - PLEASE DONT DONT DO IT - RAC A TEER Acceptance

It is better to go without. These are crooks, hiding behind the premise of representing Rooms to Go. If you are at work or school and cannot call them back, they will call every reference on your list and harrass them until you do. If they are pissed at you because you dont agree with something they've said to you - they will leave a message with all of your contacts almost instantaneously. DONT get into bed with them. The district manager is Bernard Mayers - 972-322-7964.

The interest rate is ridiculous, the terms are 2% short of rackateering and they prey on the poor.

Gin

Read
Review #238616 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238616.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - Items not received

Attention Customer Service;

I placed an order several weeks ago and have not received some of the

items that I ordered. I haven't been notified that they are out of

stock either. My family is having our BIG family gathering on the 10th

of December and I really need the below listed items ASAP or I need to

know if they are out of stock so I can buy something else. Thank you.

Acct. #104696002 Paula C. Bartoo, Paintings by Paula

Book code #6521

pg. 141 Boys Camera 2 of them #650185-OKDK BLU

pg. 229 Hunting Book 2 of them #650314-8HFK-HTN

Please let me know if these are available and send express if need be.

Thank you.

Paula C. Bartoo

9994 Oakland St.

Dalton, NY 14836

Read
Review #238613 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer238613.