THE WORST SERVICE FROM THE TOP DOWN

On 10.24/11 I spent over $4,000 at your Orland Park store on appliances. They were to deliver the next Saturday, where I was to receive a phone call.

That never happened. I phoned the delivery dept, where I receive rudeness, and total disrespect. I canceled the ENTIRE order. Because I could not find the dishwasher elsewhere.

I reordered it. Again, on the perspective delivery date no phone call, I just happened to be home when I saw the truck pull into my driveway. When my installer arrived, and opened the box to discover it was damaged. The following week another one was delivered, which brings us to today 11/28.

We just opened the carton and this one is damaged too. I have now been on hold for the manager for 1 hr and 10 minutes, not to mention I have been disconnected twice, and now I just go straight to your repeated message prompts.

I will be contacting other agency's, news reporters etc. regarding this completely unacceptable experience.,

Read

What's the name of the company?

Review #239590 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239590.

Never received

My name is Mercedes Rosa,I had place an order about 3 months ago I was taken to *** and back by you people. The order was an Power Generator Which I never received.

I had paid part of the total which It took until just 2 days ago to get my money back. To make matters worst I kept getting monthly bills .We had two real bad storms here in Connecticut that left us without electricity, that Generator could have help us a lot but you let us down.

I still would like to remain a customer and reorder that generator but I would like to here an apology and assurance that the situation would be handle different. My telephone number is 203 942 5519

thanks

Read

Whats the name of the company?

Review #239579 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239579.

Other Company in Savannah, Georgia - HOLE

THERE ARE TWO BOLTS THAT SIT UNDER THE MATTRESS THAT POKED A HOLE IN THE MATTRESS

I CALLED AND TALKED TO YOUR COMPANY AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHAT THE WARRANTY DIDN'T PAY. I FEEL THAT ITS A MANUFACTERS FAULT.

I PAYED CLOSE TO 6000.00 FOR THE BED AND LOVE IT BUT STILL I FEEL THAT I SHOULD HAVE SOME SUPPORT FROM YOUR COMPANY.I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES IF NEED BE.

I JUST READ WHERE I NEEDED TO TYPE MORE WORDS SO I HOPE YOU HAVE A GRAT HOILDAY SEASON. THANK YOU BARBARA POPE

#381979

Turn your caps lock off!!!! There is no need to keep them on because it looks like you're yelling and we get the hint with them turned off.

Review #239485 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239485.

Other Company in Tucson, Arizona - Havn't got product 30 days!

Orderered product 3x due to your error, 4th inquirery after 30 days no one can track product, or tell me if it's ever been shipped! only that paperwork has been processed.

no tracking # available through customer service or on line!

10-26-11 ordered headphones, 10-28-11 called back to have it sent to different address. As there was no option by phone to do that, being a gift. They had to cancel & reorder.

11-17-11 Tony tells me order was put on hold, for no reason so we cancel & order again. 11-27-11 Allison #5013 tells me paperwork has been processed, but no tracking# is avaiable, doesn't know where or if it actually has been sent but wait till 11-28-11 check again. Contract states tracking can be followed after 2 days! I requested Tony have supervisor overnight this gift, for $10 more was the only way.

My Dad turned 92, 11-8-11 birthday gift may never make it .

Also, Allison tells me order was doubled, she canceled 1 order, will follow up on the other. HELP!!!

Read
Review #239432 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239432.

Other Company in Jeffersonville, Indiana - Ripped me off for thousands

they had me drive to indy from louisville work all weekend never tell me what i was getting paid only said it very worth your time only to be ripped off for thousands they are in the buss of ripping people off i put over a thousand miles on my truck the customer was told that i would be done a day before i even heard about the job i got there and the customer was pissed at me and said you were supposed to be done with this yesterday this company suck they will tell people anything to sell the job BEWARE

MARTYMAR
Loss
Review #239399 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lack of standard communication

My friend and I placed an order for a new kitchen some two months ago. Then we went on an extensive trip to China and southeast Asia and were gone for over a month.

The order came in wrong after we were back in USA. Part was reordered, part was installed. Kitchen is still not finished even though it should have been in weeks ago. We understand some delay in the reorder which really wasn't our fault.

Thanksgiving is over and still the kitchen is not finished. But the larger issue is the lack of communication. A simple call relating the present status would be the business thing to do. Tomorrow will be two weeks since the store manager, installer, and employee who sold the job were at the site to see it in person.

We haven't heard from them since. Tomorrow will be one week since I contacted the regional manager. Still there has been no call relating the status of the reorder or the install date. Sure, Thanksgiving was during that time.

We had Thanksgiving too. Try that with a kitchen torn out and things packed up in boxes! So the complaint is two-fold: the long install (or lack of it) and the lack of communication. The second is particularly irritating.

It might take one minute to dial our phone and give an update. Is this any way to do business?

ccountry

Lack of company info.

What company are you complaining about?

Review #239361 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239361.

We want Sara Richardson back on tv

I am sick & tired of y'all not showing any shows of Sara richardso on HGTV!

Why why why why! Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why's why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why tire of seeing property bro.

Sick & tired of seeing property bro.

I WANT TO SEE DESIGH INC. OR SARA'S HOUSE OR ANYTHING ON SARA RICHARDSON,

Read

Who the *** is Sara Richardson?

Review #239359 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239359.

Discover Personal Loans

My Wife and I have 785 credit score and make over $135,000 a year. We got 3 or 4 pre-approved advertising apps when we finally took them up on their offer and filled out all the info they said no I agree about being pissed and something should be done about all the false advertising that is done by DISCOVER What I can not understand is why they spend all the money n time to just waste our time Is there NOTHING to be done about this or should I worry about info given them in the app Anyone else ?

nikalseyn

they have to tell you why you were turned down. What was the reason??

Jeffrey Brothers
Review #239347 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cracked and Cheap

Bought bedroom set it came in cracked they had no replacement for the same on and gave store credit. But they only sell junk and I gave the credit to someone else.

Not sure why they are still in business. It is a sad thing that people have not caught on to them. I worked with some ex employees at another job and they were less the honest co workers.

It seems to me some people are lead by the hyped up advertisements. If they shopped around they would find better quality at around the same price and a better selection.

Read

Whats the store name please? This way consumers know not to go there.

Review #239327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239327.

Other Company in Vero Beach, Florida - Legendary journeys tuscany failure

We were on the same trip to Tuscany and experienced similar issues. They can cancel optional tours which you paid cash for and not have to give you a refund.

If you had paid by credit card which they won't take you would have a recourse with this. We met multiple passengers with similar complaints.

I filed a complaint with the federal trade commission and better business bureau but haven't heard anything. When you contact the office the response is rude.

Someone said I have taken 2 trips with LJ, the first and the last. This was shared by a multitude of passengers.

Read
Review #239325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer239325.