Lgi, wrong company for complaint

wrote the wrong co., am so sorry, I was misinformed about yous, this co. isn't the write one, wish you people did the house i am talking about , am retracting email that was sent this morning, as i said , it was the wrong co.If I was to look into buying a home, I would really look into this company, but have a home already, so , i hope you will accept my most sincere apology as am not sure what co. i even need to write to, guess i better do more reserch before i make a fool of myself, thank you, ruth simpson

Read

Learn some proper grammar you mor0n. We don't speak stup1d.

ruth simpson
Review #240586 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Daily Steals is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** HORRIBLE WEB RETAILER!!!!! *****

Daily Steals sells defective products and then makes the return process so difficult that most people just give up. I've spoken with others who've had the same experience and have given up. THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS MODEL.

***** LIARS AND THIEVES!!! *****

They don't respond to emails, and when you call their automated system keeps you on hold for unreasonable periods of time. I finally held for over an hour to get through. I was then lied to and told that they did not receive any of the three emails I sent. It's now been over a month and I have still not received a refund.

***** WORST RETAILER EVER!!!! *****

Read

Above comments is perfect...they are lairs and thieves. Just after your money.

Can't immagine how dishonest are they. STAY AWAY...

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #900764

Bad experience ... never buy anything from them.

Do not buy anything from them unless you want to spend you money for nothing. They are crooks

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #900760

URGENT 11/05/2014

SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS. THE SHIPMENT RECEIVED CLEARLY INDICATES AS OPEN BOX OR /USED ITEMS.

I HAVE ORDERED FOR ANEW NOT USED/OPEN BOX. I AM RETURNING IT.

PLEASE SEND ME A NEW ONE OR REFUND MY MONEY.

YOU CAN CALL (M-F) 301-975-8816 OR E-MAIL YOUR RESPONSE.

THANKS!

Swaraj Basu

I publish this in another forum about my experience doing business with Daily Steals

You are Missing a Big Point Here;

The Only BIG PROBLEM is that is sold by Daily Steals and that is what is; like his name said, you may get a rip off from them, A Daily Steal

The Package took about two or three weeks to arrive and was DOA so is a big chance that your arrive DOA too that Happens to me Twice, They send you a REFURBISH Item and said is NEW they are LIARS, so you have to send the item back, because is DOA and of course insured because you don’t trust them they LIE to you already about the item.

I have to email them several times to complete everything.

Yes; they refund my Money in full BUT I lost $20.00 on the deal that cost me to send the item back and they did not refund my shipping.

The whole deal took me about two months since the time that they get my money for the item I purchased from them up to the time that I get the refund, and I lost $20.00 on the deal.

Is a joke the BBB has rated Daily Steals as a B-; Yea right BBB where you get the information to rate the merchants.

You are been warned, Good luck if you decided to do business with these people.

View more comments
KYMtnBkr
Review #240581 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Poor Service

My husband and I went to the Beaver Dam walmart to purchase a tv. We looked at the tv's to decide which one we wanted.

We decided on the tv we wanted and went to get someone to help us. The lady at the service desk checked to see if they had one and they did, but it was all the way back in the warehouse up on top with pallets and boxes in front of it and would take a long time to get it and walked away. So I went to look for her and she was talking to another customer. I asked her if she was going to get the tv for us.

She said this guy will help you. So he told us the same story, did but also added that it was very dangerous to get and would take a long time for them to get it down. So now 45 minutes has passed by and we still were waiting. Finally I talked to another employee and she went to check on them and said they would be out in 5 or 10 minutes.

None of the employees knew anything about electronics and I don't they they even cared either. One employee did not even have a bra on and looked like she just crawled out of bed and never looked in the mirror.

Her hair was a rats nest!!! Customer service was very very poor.

Read

What did you expect? Walmart isn't a high end electronics store.

Its a low end department store.

If you want someone that knows something about electronics and TV in particular, you can't be a cheap basta@rd. You need to actually spend money at a real electronics store and not a department store.

What did you expect? Walmart isn't a high end electronics store.

Its a low end department store.

If you want someone that knows something about electronics and TV in particular, you can't be a cheap basta@rd. You need to actually spend money at a department store.

cbeyer49
Loss
Review #240546 is a subjective opinion of poster.

SHORT SALE? ARE YOU REALLY HELPING THE BANKS?

IS A SHORT SALE A BENIFIT TO YOU OR TO YOUR BANK?

WHY HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HELPED SO MANY BANKS?

WHY ARE SO MANY HOME OWNERS LOOSING THEIR HOMES?

WHY WON'T THE BANKS LET SOME PEOPLE DO A SHORT SALE?

WHY ARE THE BANKS NOT EXCEPTING OFFERS ON SHORT SALES?

WHY ARE SOME HOME OWNERS IN SHADDOW INVENTORY FOR SO LONG?

DO THE BANKS RIGHT OFF THE LOSS, IF A HOME GOES INTO FORECLOSURE?

WHY HELP THE BANK DO A SHORT SALE? YOUR CREDIT WILL BE THE SAME IF YOU

FORECLOSE! DUING MOST SHORT SALES, THE BANK FORECLOSES ANYWAY AND

DOESN'T HELP HOME OWNERS GET A MODIFICATION. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME

HELPING THE BANKS. THERE NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. THINK ABOUT IT.

Read

Hey Mr. Cynical sounds like you need to have some kind of fun. Go on a vacation and take your happy with you!!!

:grin

SOMETIMES A SCREAMER CAN BE FUN!!

FOR ALL YOU OLD TIMERS THAT CAN'T READ SMALL PRINT. HA

Turn your caps lock off. No one likes a screamer.

shortsalebogus
Review #240516 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Will never shop here again, santa is my friend.

I am telling all my friends and everyone I know that your commercials against Santa Clause are very disheartening. For a company of you size you should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you know kids watch

Television and commercials. They will never believe in Santa again. You have no common sense at all.

You need a new advertising department. We will never shop here again nor will my friends.

I have bought at least 1,000.00every Christmas but never again.

Do you not have kids? You can not tell me that this commercial helps to promote Christmas, it only about your store.

Read

Wow, kids watch TV? Really?

Get a life you loser!

It also helps if you tell us the name of the company. We're not mind readers you mor0n.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Every kid needs to be told Santa isn't realy by age 6-7 at the leatest any way.

Change the channel if you don't like the commercials.

It is that simple. But obviously you lack the common sense to understand that.

What store or company are you referring to? I haven't seen any commercials yet saying Santa isn't real?

View more comments
Review #240502 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240502.

Other Company in Nashville, Tennessee - Lied about having an item in stock.

I called the Macon, Ga. store to see if they had an Infra Red Heater in stock Item #21544 the lady I talked to said they had three at there store I told her I was on my way to get one, I had to drive forty miles to this store.

When I got there they told me they did not have any in stock and was discontinuing this item in all stores, but when I call the other stores they informed me they could order me one.

I told the Manager he needed to have a talk with his employes and find out who lied to me. Wasted my gas and time.

Read
Review #240478 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240478.

Other Company in Rochester, New York - All the infromation ad commericals on some many station

We pay for show station and not all this info.products that are on all the stations, if it isn't cleaning products it is jewelry, clothing bras etc. SICK!!!!!

I am so mad can't find a descent station. History channel advertise new shows at a certain time we get excited and find out that it is a rerun. Wish this got change and soon.

We as a family decide to change our cable to your company and it started out good and then more and more of the information channels keep sneaking in for us. It is terrible.

Read
Review #240462 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240462.

Other Company in Meridian, Idaho - BILL SB 5275 STATE OF WASHINGTON FORECLOSURES

BANKS; TO WHOM IS MAY CONCERN: FOR THE PEOPLE

IM WRITING ON BEHALF OF ALL MORTGAGE HOLDERS IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON.

MORTGAGE BANK LOANS THAT WERE PROCESSED THROUGH MERS CANNOT FORECLOSE.

BANKS, IF TRY TO FORECLOSE ANYMORE HOMES IN OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED BY THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

MY ADVISE TO ALL THE BANKS THAT HAVE COMMITTED FRAUD, JUST WALK AWAY, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE CLOSED DOWN ANYWAYS, EVENTUALLY. WASHINGTON STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL WILL CONTINUE TO HELP THE VICTIMS OF FORECLOSURE AND BRING THIS MERS FRAUD TO AN END. THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON STATE THAT ARE FIGHTING AND NOT GIVING UP AND GIVING IN TO THESE BANKSTERS.

MERSFRAUDBANKSGOINGDOWN
Review #240459 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Ottawa, Ontario - Five Apple Square Deal

We have booked one of these deals with you , there is ten in our group. All of the reveiws on tripadvisor are telling me that everyone that does this deal ends up at Riu Negril.

I was sort of hopeing to maybe have a chance at one of the couples resorts. If everyone allways ends up at Riu Negril why not just tell them in the first place. We were hopeing to have some place else because of the spring breakers at the Riu.We are booked from March 3rd to the 17th. out of Detroit.

Name are Don & lori Newel, Rob and Sandy Fergeson,Jim and Vicky Lipps , Randy and Cheryl Jones our boking # is 0051405809. We are all in our late fortys to early 50s. Please see if you can do anything for us in this matter.

Thank you very much. My email is rancher_16@hotmail.com please reply with your responce to this matter.

Randy Jones
Review #240446 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Karachi, Sindh - WHY our “POLITICIANS & bureaucrats” get treatment abroad as a CUSTOM

I was shocked and very dis-appointment when I read the news MEDICAL EXPENSES of over Rs. 300 Million ( US $ 3.40 Million ) FACILIATED FOR (FOUR ) 4 POLITICANS AND ( Four ) bureaucrats regarding their treatment aboard. This is not a small amount spend to oblige others?

I must asked simple question from Prime Minister and President why our politicians or bureaucrats do not get their or immediate family treatment in Govt hospital. They knew about what is the condition of Govt hospital and how the funds allocated mis-used those who are responsible but more shameful still no question asked where the funds used and why not used funds for purchasing equipment, medicine for better treatment of poor patients.

Why waste the tax payers money on medical treatment when no shortage of Govt hospital in our country, but a question is raised no facility, no proper equipment and medicine not available in these Govt hospital than Prime Minister should asked question from all head of these Govt hospital what is there sources of funds and applications, how these funds used. Make a check and balance system, if any find negligence or miss-using powers than sacked him plus impose heavy fine and punishment.

If our ministers or politicians ever visit to any Govt hospital than realized what problems a common especially poor class facing when usually comes for treatment.

I must say if any going to aboard on Govt Expenses for treatment which is not fair and all responsible are answerable to God and none can skip understand this. It gives a common message that out of 180 Million populations in Pakistan Govt eager and worried for 8 person treatment? Why not thinking same way for all citizen of Pakistani without keeping any race or province of Pakistan are suppose not human being or has no right to get basic and medical treatment from the Govt which every Pakistani have a born right.

How long injustice will continue and miss using the tax payer revues like water which should be eliminated and in future not a single VVIP person allowed for medical treatment on Govt expenses such bill should be passed from National Assembly and Senate before the end of this year

If our 3rd world developing country like P A K I S T A N spend for 8 person medical treatment Rs. 300 Million than who will say's that Pakistan is a poor country? If these 300 Million spend on Government hospital than perhaps no patient remain deprive from treatment but due to corruption and miss using by authority is the basic reasons & common problem ( which is not hidden from any common ) that funds which allocated for poor treatment in Govt hospital never fully utilized in Pakistan?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Read
Review #240438 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240438.