Processing scam

After seeing the "amazing" Chefdini advertisement on tv, I ordered the "buy one get one free" offer. As usual, this was messed up.

After waiting the required 6-8 weeks the order edid not come. They lost my order. They said they saw it in their system but I ordered three which I did not. Not only that, after recieving confirmation of the order, they told me it did not process.

This marketing company is a SCAM!!!! The person on the other end of the line did not speak english very well. I assume it was anouther "out of country" entity. Why cant's Americans who speak proper English be on the phones?

JUST SO BIG COMPANIES CAN TURN MORE PROFIT!

Read

It's another Telebrands product. The only thing they sell is *** products and YES...they are a huge SCAM! That's old news.

Review #240894 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240894.

Horrible Internet as well as Customer Service

Well, over 1 hour of wait time during "extremely busy hours" at 11:30 at night. What a crock!

When I finally was able to talk to a live person, of course I received somebody (I think in India) who, when I told them that this was the first time I actually agreed with Occupy Wall Street, they hung up on me when I calmly stated that this company was horrible, and it showcases to the world, what a horrible corporate company is all about.

Companies like this WILL meet their end prematurely. So cocky, young workers, start looking for that next company to be a slave to.

Kevin Kirby

Abefijopuv

Sounds like AT&T but much like the gent in India I know not what you speak of. Sigh...

Review #240882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240882.

Other Company in Wellington, Nevada - Cant GETon games or booted

i cant get on some games says oops or get on and then get booted...i want to know why i get on and cant finish or why i cant get on .....and this wont go thru either im sure been a member 6 yrs and i PISSED .......dgagnos1 more wore im pissed pessed pissed.... this part is so dumb cant i just tell u 100 word bs...

im mad and i want u to know and if i go over it probably wont go thru either... i love poge but when i want to play and i cant it makes me mad....dgagnos1

Read

How old are you 5? Do your parents know you're on the internet?

Review #240871 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240871.

Fraud?? or mistake?? Please contact me ASAP so I can get this straightened out.

I do not have an acct. wit h you and have never had an acct.

with this bank. Would like to talk to your cust. svc. dept.

to make sure I received your form letter by mistake, as I have had identity stolen in the past and want to make sure no one has opened an account in my name. Please have someone call me at 602-867-2334 ASAP. Why is there no contact # on your website?

Snail mail takes to long when you are concerned about your credit. The letter I received had a phone # that was totally automated.

Read

And exactly HOW do you think they will know to call you? You don't mention a bank by name...could it be that the heat in AZ has fried your brain?

Review #240813 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240813.

Other Company in Sterling Heights, Michigan - Really bad service

never use them - it was a nightmare and hard to even explain how bad our experience was - warning do not use them!

They completely messed up our holiday and booked us in the wrong hotel

they said they would refund our points and did not

the hotel they said was amazing it was disgustingly dirty

they kept sending the email to a wrong address - and kept getting our confirmed email wwong

please be warned this is a really negaitve company and I would not want anyone else to go through what we have had to go through

thanks for listening

Read
Review #240809 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240809.

Other Company in Livermore, California - Site sucks

I was harrassed over the computer.Well in 2007 screen name pumpkin 18 seemed friendly then gave me some phone numbe when I called it the girl says you have wrong number.When I emailed pumpkin 18 they told me yeah that was my roomate sarah.She said her name was dawn the pumpkin 18 when I refused to meet this person claiming to look for frineds they began harrassing me like crazy.I asked singles net to remove them off site and they were real slow about it.They started to change screen nam es to harrass me and I kept blocking them.I don't know y they chose me to bully but wen I CALLED POLICE ON THEM THEY LAUGHED AND BEGAN TALKING ABOUT DRUGS.THEIR SCREEN NAME WAS PUMPKIN 18.THEY SAID THEY WERE FROM BOISE IDAHO THEN CHICAGO.I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN.HEY DON'T USE SITE!!

pissed off ppl
Review #240748 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Will not refund payment

the item i ordered arrived dead on arrival. after many times trying to contact after sales, i returned it to the only address offered on their site.

that address was not valid, many communications later it was returned to me and after contacting them I send it back to them with the address they gave me. Now i have the receipt showing delivery to their address, and still they will now reimburse me, will not even answer my e-mails requesting status of item.

I am out $80.

for return postage plus the cost of the tablet which was about $150.00. Is there anything else i can do?

Read

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted this.

Belle Fourche, South Dakota
Review #240718 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240718.

Other Company in Raleigh, North Carolina - Run for your dear life . direct tv a wrong place to be

i just discoved that my account was charged 646.69 without my permission. without even letting me know. please please never sign up auto payment with direct tv. take my advice or leave it hopefully u wont find yourself in myself. direct tv yall re a thief , i will spread the news to everyone that has ears..

I promise you guys that u wont last in this business. any business that try to take advantage of the poor people will die.... 10 of my friends will be cancelling the service with yall in next 24 hours. let see how well yall will do by 2012...

amakababy25
Loss
Review #240697 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Maplewood, New Jersey - Awful customer service, some of the worst I've encountered

I ordered some fabric from Joanne, and then 6 days after my order was placed I received an email stating that the fabric would be shipping late. I understand that this happens, but the problem is that we can't wait for the fabric.

We need it this week. So I called Joann to cancel my order. It hasn't fully processed and it definitely hasn't shipped yet - she confirmed this with me. So, I asked the service rep to cancel the order.

They won't cancel it! They outright refused to cancel my order that THEY are late with. I have to receive the fabric, and then ship it back, and they are charging me $13.95 for shipping and then I guess it will cost about another $10 to ship it back. So, they are willing to waste $24.00 of YOUR money because they don't want to cancel the order.

Then I asked to speak to a manager and one wasn't available. Uh huh. AWFUL.

I am PISSED.

Read
Review #240691 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240691.

Trying to get a number to call

I just want to talk to someone to see if they have credited me with two years of service as they charged me twice. My e-mail is jimmieeagle @yahoo.com.

I ordered a new year of service and was charged on credit card and o my atm card. This is fine if they have credited me for two years of service.

The service is not what I thouight it would be but it is fine for what I want to use it for. I do have to have my computer on at all times or it will shut off, Thank you

Read

What is the name of the company? We're not mind readers.

Review #240660 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240660.