Publicly humiliated

Update by user Dec 09, 2011

Omni Health & Fitness Mobile, AL

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2011

A year or so later after working out under my dad's membership at this gym, I received a promotion in the mail stating that I could get 3 months free and then sign up. I went and spoke with the manager about taking advantage of this deal. I was told I could do this but it would end up being more expensive, and that I really shouldn't be able to do it since I did work out under my dad's membership. A month later, I made an appointment with an assistant manager to discuss and agree upon a monthly rate so that I could sign up. He wrote down my information and said he would call me when his quota was due and then maybe I could sign up for $20 a month. Until then, he nicely placed me on a temporary membership. I did not ask him to do this. A few weeks go by, and I never used my temporary membership nor did I hear from him. I decide to go up there and ask if I was still in the system. I explained to the girl of my intentions of signing up and how the free pass was issued until my monthly rate could be offered. She said that the guy I spoke to failed to put me in the computer and told me that she was giving me a month free. I was so excited about this amazing customer service. Once again, I did not ask for this. I didn't use the trial membership right away, and started using it less than 2 weeks ago and was going every other day. My pass was supposed to be up on the 15th of December. After my exercise class the other night, I went up front to cancel a personal training session. The girl at the desk, who was also the girl who let me in an hour and a half earlier with no problem, informed me that I'm not supposed to have a pass. This shocked me as I planned on being there bright and early the next day and was confused as to why I wasn't allowed. She explained that because I have worked out with them before that I can't have any passes. She was very rude about this and I felt her condescending attitude was aimed to make me feel like I'm riding on these free passes. I explained the situations that happened before this and why I was given a pass in the first place. I expressed my frustration to her on how this is horrible customer service and that the associates all need to be on the same page with things because now I'm losing my pass because someone supposedly didn't do their job right. I did not yell nor did I curse at her. I leave the desk and rejoin my group of friends on the couch only feet away. She calls the manager and tells him I cursed her out. That is a lie and I have witnesses. He proceeds to call my friend who I was working out with and apparently gives her an earful. His phone call is how I was made aware of her lie. Not even 10 minutes after this, a guy shows up out of nowhere. He walks up to me and my group of girls on the couch and says "My ears are burning." in a very rude tone. I then ask my friend if that was him as it has been awhile since I've seen him. She says yes, that is Derek, the manager. I told him that I wanted to clear up that I did not curse at his associate. Before I could even finish my statement, he starts yelling at me in front of everyone. I was in disbelief. He said I went behind his back and was asking his associates for free passes when he said I could never have one. This is all untrue. He did not even give me a chance to explain my side of the story. And when I finally interjected through his angry yelling and was able to explain, he said that what I'm saying makes no sense and dismissed it completely. He continues yelling and I stay composed and classy through the whole thing. He gets the last word and storms off to the computer to more than likely delete me from his system.

I have never been so publicly humiliated in my entire life. I was accused of "cheating the system", embarrassed and belittled in front of my friends who I was sitting with, other employees and gym members who were walking in and out of the gym.

I am not trying to scam this gym and had every intention of signing up when I went in months ago, but the assistant manager offered me the trial membership until he called me back with a rate. How am I supposed to know he was not to do that? And now I got yelled at and will not be joining a gym that I enjoyed attending before this point. I have worked in a managerial and customer service based position for more than 10 years. I do not believe such a rude, unprofessional hot head should be managing a gym, much less working in customer service at all.

Please do not join this gym until Derek is out of this position.

desi6boom
Review #241584 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Salisbury, Maryland - Head phones

I bought the head phones,tried them......they are a total rip off.....The supplies should be locked up !!! What a scam !!!!!....How on tv when you know up front, can you try and sell a product that doesn't work.I bought it for my hard of hearing parents,and i was totally embarressed.Trying to make a buck on people that want to believe in a product.I only hope i can help others,to not go down the road that i did.What is wrong with a business that is only out for the buck....knowing that the product isn't going to work....God help us !!!

Read
Review #241574 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241574.

Misleading sale sin's

i am a custer at your store in westerly r.i. .your sale sins are misleading.it is very upseting when at the register you are toled that the interpertation of the sale is not how the sin should read.

you have a sale sin that says by 2 get 1 also says[ 50% off entire stock of toys]. at register the manager says that is not true. her interpretation it says buy 2 get 50% off the third.

if you are going to mislead customers just to draw people in you need to change your ways! thank you for your time.

nikalseyn

Kindly re-write in legible English or have a legal American who did not attend a public school write the complaint for you. Your writing is illegible and atrocious(look it up).

Review #241525 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241525.

Missing w-2

this place is a rip off, needed 2 years of w-2 and returns payed 167.00. its been 3 days and havnt got anything .

repeated calls say the computers are down and should be fixed soon. i payed for a fifteen min service, not over 3 days shouild of read reviews before. tring to get a refund wanted to stop payment but that goes through quickly.. dont use phone irs and get it for free.

i needed this info for a home loan and they screwed me royally.

a very expensive lesson to learn. stay away from this web site

nikalseyn

Name of this company is______________???

Enosburg Falls, Vermont
Review #241517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241517.

Other Company in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Worst Customer Service Ever

If you have a problem with their system, there is nothing they will do but offer insincere apologies and insist you have to pay extra. Even when the issue is caused by them.

THEY DON'T CARE. Customer service is meaningless. And no one, not even the CEO is able to help. They just pushed me around from one customer service rep to another.

Even when I tried to call the corporate headquarters, they just shoved me back into customer service ***. All had the same party line. No help is available. Shut up and pay.

Another greedy lender. Never use them!!

Read
Review #241515 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241515.

Manthissitesucks Members Are Dangerous

Update by user Jan 09, 2012

So far proof of no wrongdoing has been presented by manthissitesucks.forumotion.com. The membership has made themselves present with lots of slurs, name-calling, taunts, threats, and downright hate.

At some point there will be a discovery. manthissitesucks.forumotion.com has unwittingly provided a plethora of information as to their true identities by posting here.

I am well pleased. Thank you, manthissitesucks.forumotion.com for you cooperation.

Update by user Jan 09, 2012

manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members continue to post on this complaint with extremely hateful and juvenile comments. The proof is in the reading.

Some have even attempted to pose as me. Don\'t be fooled by that ploy. I have since changed my username to ShandaKLancaster. If they begin to use that username to impersonate me, I will change my username again.

Essentially, manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members have done NOTHING to prove they are innocent of the allegation(s) I\'ve made against them.

I don\'t expect they will.

I welcome personal messages to my account here if they are constructive. If comments made to me personally are full of hate speak, they will be reported to Pissed Consumer immediately.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2011

Manthissitesucks.forumotion.com (formerly singsnapsucks2.com) members have launched smear campaigns all across the Internet against me, Shanda Lancaster (as well as all my past married names and maiden name), on complaint sites just like this one. These people are terribly dangerous bullies and should be avoided at all costs.

Any and all posts about me by these anonymous people are ridiculous, slanderous, and, most of all, meant to intimidate and harass me. They released my private information and I had to change my phone numbers! These people have listened to hearsay and, to them, I am no longer a human being.

The things they've said about me have caused me a great deal of distress from which they have taken great pleasure.

Word to the wise: AVOID MANTHISSITESUCKS!!!! They might just turn on YOU.

Read

Manthissitesucks is now a members only site. Good riddance to this cesspool of hate.

shandakr
Dickson, Tennessee, United States #603092
@Bye AMEN!! :)
HELLRYDER
:grin lol have to use my hubby's id because which is so funny but ladymatika got banned on here (pft)now that's funny somebody must be scared of what i have to say somebody from singsnap that is .
actually somebody is right about suspended members being dangerous , to singsnap.com karaoke because 3 of my friends who are members all time favorite singers on sing snap just signed up for karafun.com and might not return to singsnap, :grin , and all last week i had not 2 but 10 gold members come to me on facebook and wordpress.com :grin and ask me what site i am using and is it cheaper than singsnap and what are the songs on it and well of course i told them , *** sob's suspended me of course i'm gonna send singsnap gold members to a better and cheaper site, and according to a lawyer friend i talked to on youtube that tou *** singsnap tries to pull on suspended members don't have to follow that if they take singsnap to court because they keep showing their videos , which is why the staff took off the videos of me singing with other members of singsnap including my and still is a good friend visions , who is thinking of quitting because of me being suspended and like my other friends on singsnap which singsnap staff desperately tried to keep me from talking to or listen to their videos , visions and all my friends from bix and ksolo does not believe that *** i got suspended for either , meaning why i was suspended for breaking the code of conduct according to them is horse *** .
but see there is a thing called vengence and 20 members who are gold and 3 of my friends who are singsnap favorites on singsnap including a *** good singing cowboy friend of mine um they are leaving and going to my new karaoke site too ,
so let me count last month i had 10 gold members of singsnap come and ask me what site i am using and 20 members this month asked me including 3 favorites of singsnap members who are my friends , singsnapsucks.com members you guys said that suspended members can talk all they want to nobody will listen .
well it looks like I'M MAKING YOU WRONG and the trial is making you wrong or did you not realize others would see that oh yeah that's right singsnap staff tried to hide that from other members , geeze guess the staff of singsnap *** up when they suspended me huh cause i don't hide a *** thing from my friends when they are being lied too and fooled so it looks like you *** up .
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
YA KNOW WHAT ONE MORE PERSON FROM SINGSNAP OR SINGNSAP SUCKS I DON'T GIVE A FLYING *** WHO BUT ONE MORE SOB EVEN TRIES JUST *** TRIES TO WRITE TO MATTY AKA LADYMATIKA'S FAMILY AGAIN ON FACEBOOK DIANE WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT TAKES YOUR *** *** TO COURT
I MEAN WRITING TO HER NEPHEW ON FACEBOOK TELLING HIM IS AUNT IS A *** LYING *** AND A PSYCHO AT THAT DID THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT *** *** TO HIM REALLY THINK YOU WERE GONNA GET A NICE RESPONSE BACK LIKE OH THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY ,UN-*** BELIEVABLE WHAT LENGTHS SOME OF SINGSNAP'S FAVORITE MEMBERS ARE TAKING HERE MAN , OH AND HE IS NOT KIDDING ABOUT IF YOU EVER CONTACT ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AGAIN ON FACEBOOK HE'D FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR GOD *** *** CAUSE HE WON'T BE ALONE
DON'T YOU MOTHER *** EVER TRY THAT *** AGAIN DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT DON'T *** CARE BUT IF ONE MORE OF MY MATTY'S FAMILY GETS CONTACTED BY ANYBODY OF SINGSNAP ON FACEBOOK AGAIN THE *** DEVIL OR GOD WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR *** !!!!!!!!
AND THAT'S FACT NOT FICTION OR A PROMISE
I'LL HAVE MY FAMILY MEMBERS SICK ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE ON SINGSNAP'S *** FROM THE BBB TO THE IRS TO THE RIAA I'LL HAVE THEM ALL ON SINGSNAP'S ***
NOT JUST THE STAFF OR ADMINS I AM TALKING EVERYBODY THAT WORKS FOR SINGSNAP
YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME *** TRY ME .
I'LL HAVE THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK *** THROW SINGSNAP'S *** OFF OF FACEBOOK IF ANYBODY TRIES THAT *** AGAIN

20. Written by Ryder on February 26, 2012 From London, England, UK

Knock it off and get me a beer honey

ONE THING *** I DON'T HAVE MATTY AKA LADYMATIKA WAIT ON ME

AND NUMBER 2 *** I'M NOT FROM LONDON ENGLAND UK, I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE GOOD OLD US OF A .

I WORK FOR A LIVING AND HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS SCHOOL GIRLS SQUABBLE .

AND LETS FACE IT SINGSNAP HAS GONE TO THE DOGS SINCE 2006 AND WHAT THE STAFF DID TO MATTY LAST YEAR THAT WAS TOTALLY *** IGNORANT WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT CLEARLY SHOW THEY ARE SINGSNAP MEMBERS SINGING SINGSNAP TRACK SONGS BUT LETS FACE IT IF YOU KISS TREVOR'S *** AND THE STAFF AND ADMINS *** THEN YOU CAN PUT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT HASSLE OR VICIOUS HATRED REMARKS FROM THE STAFF AND ADMINS OF SINGSNAP

OH AND HERE IS A NEWS FLASH FOR A DICKWADS

SINGSNAP ISN'T THE BEST SITE ON THE MAP ANY MORE THERE IS A NEW ONE IN TOWN AND IT HAS THE SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CAN'T GET CAUSE OF THE LIC

AND THEY LET AND ENCOURAGE THEIR MEMBERS TO USE THEIR TRACKS ON YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES LIKE THAT , AND THEY ARE A LOT *** CHEAPER THAN SINGSNAP WILL BE ON THEIR BEST DAY OR WORST DAY ACTUALLY YOUR WORST DAY WAS WHEN YOU *** MOTHER *** SUSPENDED LADYMATIKA WHO WAS YOUR BEST MEMBER YET CAUSE

1 SHE WAS ALWAYS FAITHFUL

2. SHE HAD PEOPLE COMING FROM OTHER SITES ONTO SINGSNAP EVEN PEOPLE FROM KARAOKE BARS SHE WAS LINING UP TO GET THEM TO USE SINGSNAP

AND NOW WHO EVER IS ON TWITTER CAN SEE HER PROMOTING ANOTHER AND BETTER SITE .

AND SHE'S HAD PEOPLE ALL MONTH LONG FROM SINGSNAP NOT BLUE MEMBERS GOLD AND GREEN MEMBERS COMING TO HER ASKING HER WHERE CAN THEY GET THOSE SONGS SHE'S BEEN SINGING AND HOW MUCH IS IT AND IS IT CHEAPER THAN SINGSNAP AND SHE TELLS THEM ALL ABOUT HER NEW SITE AND THE OTHER ONE SHE'S BEEN SHOWING OFF HER VIDEOS , SHE'S GOTTEN MORE COMPLIMENTS FROM HER NEW SITES THAN SHE EVER , "EVER" DID FROM SINGSNAP MEMBERS WHO TREATED HER LIKE *** AND TRIED TO BULLY HER EVERY *** TIME SHE SANG

AND LAST YEAR WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE GIVING HER A WAKE UP CALL ABOUT HOW SINGSNAP STAFF FAVORS THEIR FAVORITE MEMBERS FROM THE OTHER MEMBERS EVEN THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN ON THERE FOR SIX *** YEARS BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FLYING *** ABOUT ANYBODY DO YA ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS IF SINGSNAP IS MAKING MONEY AND *** SURE GONNA STAY ON THE INTERNET SO YOU AND YOUR FAVORITES CAN BE THE POPULAR ONES LIKE A FRIGGIN HIGH SCHOOL *** ,

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE PATHETIC PART IS

YOUR THINK YOU ARE WINNING OVER HER AND IN THIS IDIOTIC BATTLE THERE IS NO WINNERS OR LOSERS , ONLY PATHETIC PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP REALITY OTHER THAN WHAT SINGSNAP TELLS THEM WHAT REALITY AND LIFE IS .

AND THAT SITE SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM NOBODY POSTS ON THERE ANY MORE YOU GOT THAT OFF OF MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM FOR NOTHING YOU WAISTED TREVOR'S MONEY AGAIN AS USUAL JUST CAUSE IT WAS BAD MOUTHING SINGSNAP CAUSE YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GET SINGSNAP MORE MONEY .

A HUNDRED AND SEVENTY BUCKS A YEAR FOR WHAT THE SAME OLD SONGS THE SAME OLD CONTESTS AND CHALLANGES AND THE SAME WINNERS EVERY TIME

CAUSE STAFF DON'T PICK ANYBODY TO WIN ANYTHINY ON SINGSNAP BUT THEIR FAVORITES .

AND THE ONES WHO DON'T THINK SO ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP WINNING AND ARE THE FAVORITES .

HELLRYDER

not talking to you I'm talking to ALL OF SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM MEMBERS AND SINGSNAP STAFF

who think they can pick on and *** with any member they want to and the law can't touch them

singsnap staff suspended matty for speaking out against the favoritism going on with the staff of singsnap there are thosands of videos on youtube that are singsnap videos THOUSANDS 50 vids on each page and yet AND YET , a staff member of singsnap did the unthinkable went into youtube and with the help of the admins took the videos of matty aka ladymatika off of youtube and dissolved her channel without her permission or knowledge until she came back from a week from visiting her mother and discovered what singsnap staff had done and then banned her from the board for telling somebody how to do it , and I got news for you somebody and it's not one of matty's friends from bix who is a member of singsnap goes into the message board and sees a blue member complaining and says go on facebook or youtube and find LadyMatika she'll tell you what the right way to do things is without singsnap before you pay for gold you better go talk to her about the ways of which one you really would like to sing on singsnap or another site that you can sing freely without question or having to pay through the nose , and so far she's had 20 , TWENTY BLUE MEMBERS come to her and ask what site is cheaper and better than singsnap somebody told me you found the way to a better site so she tells them and of her story behind her suspension .

and it's not anybody she's friends with on facebook or who was her friends on singsnap and still is cause even though they got told not to view her songs on facebook when she posts them from youtube and another site , there's always that possibility that she maybe right and so may the manthissitesucks.com members who so want to put in jail for even existing and putting the truth of what happened to them on singsnap in public , cause singsnap staff and owners don't want nobody knowing the truth , might hurt the money flowing in won't it , course sound choice and chartbuster already asked her why she's not on there any more and she told them .

of course she's gonna tell them , that's why matty has so many friends she tells the truth and is honest , her parents brought up that way ,speaking of her parents they and the rest of her family are pissed about singsnap staff coming around her sites she's on and trying to get her kicked off , and they are reading all about it on facebook , cause they'd believe me over any staff member or owner of singsnap .

course trevor isn't on facebook any more is he

he left right after matty writing to him and telling him she got suspended and she would like to know why , got no answer from him and 2 weeks later he left facebook .

so guess he didn't wanna deal with the fact that she got wrongly suspended from singsnap , for 6 years ladymatika was loyal to singsnap , ate ,slept , even dreamed of singsnap , busted her *** to get money to become a gold member on singsnap and for what to be called a traitor and to be treated like *** from the staff and become a marked woman after the staff took down her videos and deleted her channel on youtube , nobody would listen to her after that , cause the staff branded her

and wouldn't let anybody listen to except her friends , and I think they are even scared to listen to her on facebook cause probably got told they'd get kicked off or banned .

I know one of her friends got told to shut the f up about her being suspended or face the same fate as her .

even threatened to do the same thing to that person on youtube , but now that she's found a new site for singing and posting her songs staff is coming after her again by banning her ip address from viewing her friends but one thing singsnap staff forgot about , singsnap isn't the only place she can talk to her friends cause singsnap is the only site besides singsnapsucks.com that singsnap owns don't own facebook , can't tell members what to do on facebook now can ya , cause some of them aren't listening any more .

I find it remarkable people have been talking to "me" when I have NOT BEEN HERE since this post:

36. Written by ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� on January 23, 2012 from nashville, tennessee, US

No, I do not feel shame for telling the truth. I just wish I'd done it here sooner.

OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!!!!

I recommend you untwist your knickers and go enjoy some fresh air outside.

@ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

You do the same shanda. all u do is sit at the computer and smoke.

:( OK NOW I'M PISSED AND TIRED OF THIS ***
YOU GUYS WANNA HAVE IT OUT GO AHEAD BUT STOP GOING ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND EVEN TO THE RIAA AND TELLING THEM THAT A GIRL NAMED LADYMATIKA IS COPYWRITING SONGS AND USING THEM FOR HER OWN PERSONAL USE .
YOUTUBE THINKS YOUR PATHETIC CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET HER OFF NOW SINCE SHE GOT SUSPENDED , FACEBOOK JUST LAUGHS AND SAYS IGNORE THEM THEY ARE ACTING LIKE FOOLS AND THE RIAA GOT SHOWN ON VIDEO THAT MATTY IS DOING NOTHING WRONG SHE PROVED PROOF THAT WHAT SHE IS DOING IS NOT FOR PERSONAL GAIN , *** SHE EVEN MADE 3 FRIENDS FROM THE RIAA ON TWITTER BUT THAT FACT OF THE MATTER IS EVEN THOUGH SHE IS SUSPENDED SOMEBODY IS *** WITH HER .
AND WHAT I SAY ABOUT IS
*** YOU AND THE HORSE YA RODE IN ON
CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET TO HER NO MORE CAUSE YOU *** SUSPENDED HER ON SINGSNAP SO NOW THE CHAINS ARE OFF AND YOU CAN'T DO A GOD *** THING ABOUT IT YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHERE SHE SINGS ANY MORE OR WHAT SHE SINGS .
SONGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE LIC ON SINGSNAP SHE IS SINGING ON FACEBOOK AND SHOWING SINGSNAP MEMBERS HOW TO SING ON YOUTUBE AND USE ANOTHER SITE AND IT'S KILLING SINGSNAP STAFF AND IT'S FAVORITES CAUSE YOU CANNOT CONTROL HER ANY MORE WELL GOOD I HOPE SEEING HER MUSIC OR SEEING HER SING ON YOUTUBE SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CANNOT GET CAUSE OF THE LIC IS JUST BEING A GLASS UP YOUR *** AND GOING UP WIDER AND BIGGER AND HURTING ALSO , CAUSE THAT'S WHAT SINGSNAP DID TO MATTY LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HURT HER SO IF HER EXISTANCE ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK IS DOING THAT TO STAFF MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP GOOD I HOPE IT DOES HURT LIKE *** CAUSE SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBERS AND SOME MEMBERS NEED TO HURT LIKE SHE DID .
YOU BASTARDS HURT HER BIG TIME SHE THOUGHT OF YOU AS FAMILY AND YOU *** HER OVER .
FOR WHAT CAUSE YOU COULD NOT CONTROL HER .
AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL HER OR THE ONES YOU SUSPENDED THAT'S WHAT THIS *** *** IS ABOUT YOU TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL OF PEOPLE YOU CAN'T ANY MORE .
CAUSE YOUR SCARED THEY ARE GONNA SHUT DOWN YOUR PRECIOUS SINGSNAP IT'S JUST A *** SITE FOR SINGING ON IT'S NOT GOLD OR A HUMAN BEING IT'S JUST A *** SITE , FOR FUN YOU JACKASSES LOST SITE OF THAT .
YOU LOST THE FUN , ALL STAFF MEMBERS NOW SEE IS GREEN .
THAT'S WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH THE LADY SHE'S FOUND A SITE THAT LETS YOU SING ANY SONG ON IT AND DON'T HAVE TO BE GREEN OR GOLD OR EVEN BLUE ALL IS WELCOME TO SING ALL SONGS EVEN SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CANNOT GET THAT'S WHAT THE *** PROBLEM IS YOUR SCARED SHE'S GONNA LEAD SOME MEMBERS TO THAT SITE AND AWAY FROM SINGSNAP .
GOOD I HOPE SO CAUSE IF THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THERE THAT ACT LIKE THE IDIOTS SHE'S BEEN DEALING WITH AND THE OTHER SUSPENDED MEMBERS HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEN GOOD SINGSNAP NEEDS TAKEN DOWN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN NOT PERSONAL GAIN .
IT'S NOT A *** DOORWAY TO AMERICAN IDOL THAT'S THE *** PROBLEM STAFF MEMBERS THINK THEY ARE AS RICH AS SIMON COWELL .
WHO BY THE WAY OWNS BMG THE OTHER ONE WHO CONROLS THE LICENSE FOR SINGSNAP .
SHE HASN'T BEEN COMING ON HERE OR THAT OTHER *** SITE SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM YOU HAD TREVOR BUY CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND THE NAME CALLING SHE'S BEEN KEEPING OFF THERE AND YET SOME FOOLS KEEP GOING ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND EVEN MYYEARBOOK AND GETTING HER OR SHOULD I SAY TRYING TO GET HER KICKED OFF BUT I FIXED THAT YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND MYYEARBOOK WON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU ANY MORE .
LadyMatika one and only s

NOBODY FROM THESE SITES ARE GOING AROUND HACKING INTO YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS AND TRYING TO TAKE VIDEOS OFF OF YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ,BUT I GOT TOLD BY A STAFF MEMBER OF YOUTUBE THAT A SINGSNAP MEMBER TRIED TO HAVE THE ADMINS TAKE DOWN MY VIDEOS AND DELETE MY CHANNEL AGAIN AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT I WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND THAT NONE OF MY VIDEOS ARE GOING ANYWHERE FURTHER MORE LEAVE HER ALONE OR ELSE FURTHER ACTIONS AGAINST YOU AND SINGSNAP WILL BE TAKEN YOUTUBE DOESN'T ALLOW THEIR CHANNEL HOLDERS TO BE HARRASED AND YOU ARE TOTALLY DOING THAT , THAT'S WHAT A STAFF MEMBER OF YOUTUBE TOLD ME .

AND ALSO AND I SAW IT MYSELF AFTER HEARING IT ,

SOMEBODY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ASKED WHERE I WAS AND A ADMIN OR STAFF MEMBER OF SINGSNAP WROTE THAT SHE WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR COPY WRITE INFRINGEMENT ANOTHER ONE SAID I WAS DEAD

REALLY THAT'S THE BEST SINGSNAP CAN DO TO GET MY FRIENDS REALLY .

SO I MADE A VIDEO SHOWING MY FRIENDS I AM NOT DEAD NOR AM I IN JAIL PUT IT ON FACEBOOK AND LOW AND BEHOLD SINGSNAP STAFF FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND TOLD ADMINS TO TAKE IT DOWN , SO YOUTUBE ASKED ME TO TAKE IT DOWN AND I DID , SEE THERE , ADMINS ASKED ME THEY DIDN'T RIP IT OFF OR DELETE MY CHANNEL LIKE SINGSNAP STAFF DID THEY CAME AND POLITELY ASKED ME

SO HEARS THE DEAL TOOTS YOU *** LEAVE ME ALONE ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE AND I'LL LEAVE YOUR *** ALONE .

I GOT SUSPENDED FOR STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE WHO SING BEAUTIFULLY BUT NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T SING THE SONG LIKE THE ORIGINAL ARTIST , SINGSNAP HAS A BAD HABIT OF THAT *** , WHEN I SPOKE OUT ABOUT IT ON THE MESSAGE BOARD AND ON MY PAGE IT WAS DELETED , WHEN I SAID I WAS LEAVING IN JULY CAUSE I WAS BURNT OUT ON SINGSNAP AND NOT GONNA PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FEE ANY MORE I WAS SUSPENDED , WHEN I WAS ASKED THROUGH MY EMAIL HOW WAS I DOING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHEN SINGSNAP STAFF HAD MY VIDEOS AND MY CHANNEL DELETED 2 DAYS LATER I WAS SUSPENDED .

3 REASONS WHY PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK THINK I GOT SUSPENDED , CODE OF CONDUCT WAS A FARSE, REASON IS SINGSNAP WANTED TO CONTROL WHERE I SING AND WHAT I SING AND WHEN THEY COULDN'T DO IT THEY GOT RID OF MY *** , AND NOW THAT I CAN GET SOME OF THE MEMBERS TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE I'M BEING SCREWED WITH AGAIN .

WELL TOUGH *** SINGSNAP SHOULD'NT OF *** ME OVER AND LEFT ME ALONE WITH MY SONGS .

3 MEMBERS ALREADY ARE USING ANOTHER SITE TO SING BILLY JOEL SONGS AND QUEEN SONGS AND OTHER SONGS THAT SINGSNAP'S LICENSE PROHIBITES THEM FROM GETTING TO *** BAD FOR YOU .

SHOULD OF LEFT ME ALONE .

CAUSE NOW I AM FREE TO SING WHERE I WANT , WHAT I WANT AND WHERE I WANT .

AND SINGSNAP CAN'T DO A *** THING ABOUT IT THEY SUSPENDED ME .

I'M NO LONGER A SINGSNAPPER .

I'M A FREE AGENT AND PAYING A *** OF A LOT CHEAPER ON ALL 3 SITES THAN I EVER DID FOR A YEAR ON SINGSNAP .

DON'T HAVE TO BE GOLD GREEN TO DO IT NEITHER

4 BUCKS ON ONE SITE , 10 BUCKS ON ANOTHER SITE AND THE THIRD SITE IS FREE .

I CAN GET SONGS FROM SELECT A TRACK AND ALSO SOUND CHOICE.COM AND CHARTBUSTER

SUNFLY TOO , AND SING THE SONGS I GET FROM THEM ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT HARASSEMENT FROM SINGSNAP STAFF CAUSE LIKE I SAID .

YOUR PRECIOUS SITE SUSPENDED ME FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE BULLYING AND TRYING TO FIGHT FOR THE LITTLE GUY .

WHICH SINGSNAP STAFF DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY MORE OR BLUE WOULD HAVE MORE SONGS .

Just read a very interesting post on one of the ripoff report sites....very applicable:

I've been reading this and similar threads. There are a few things that strike me as being perhaps viewed as bullying when that isn't what is actually happening. Bullying has an implied or actual imbalance of power. That is key and central to what makes bullying different from picking on someone or making fun of them or any other form of interaction that is taken as a negative. Additionally, bullying includes the aspect of repetitive behavior. If you get singled out by being treated with disdain repeatedly, then yep, it may be bullying. However, it is not necessarily true if one is treated with disdain over and over that one is being bullied. It very well may be a case of getting as good as you give. Simply not liking how another person acts towards you does NOT constitute bullying. Remember, it is the imbalance of power that makes it bullying!

Strong opinions that are not in agreement do not equate to bullying. Each person that posts knows their views may or may not be considered valid to all and when someone expresses an opposing view, that is NOT bullying.

It all comes down to CHOICE! If one finds something upsetting, they also have the CHOICE on whether to participate or not. Do not foist someone else's responsibility for THEIR feelings on me. You want to feel badly about how you are treated, then do something about it or don't. Again, personal CHOICE.

No one can control how others behave or interact. The only thing within my power is to control how I respond and how I allow their actions to impact me. The same goes for all. I am not saying that some folks do not find it more difficult than others to brush off unpleasant interactions. Some folks find it very hard to have a "thick skin." Fine. However, if you are unable or unwilling to REFUSE to allow other's actions and reactions to define your emotions, you have a much larger problem than postings on a message board to worry about.

Bullying does exist and it should be countered. That does not for a nanosecond remove the personal responsibility for one's own response to how one is treated. Nor does addressing the bullying mean that one can play the martyr card when they open that door by stirring sh*t in the first place.

Dangerous. Dangerous. Dangerous.

Youv got urself one hum dinger of a gal there buddy..hope shes lying and ur not really married cos if she keeps goin, ur gonna write checks to me for a very long time pal.

Plz put shanda in a much needed time out. Im sure uve had to do it before. Jus give her her blankie and meds

Who is the queen of hate?

In the 3 years I've watched you on SS and on these other websites, I don't see where anyone has lied about you at all.... they have reported some of your outrageous actions which certainly fall into that bullying category you keep saying you're a victim of. My thought would be, if you can't take it, don't dish it out!

Liars? Can you say hypocrite?

Each and everyone one of you are habitual liars.

Even on your own pathetic excuse for a site. Right from the Queen of hate on down to each of the Gruesome Cheerleaders.

...yes, the truth can be very dangerous to liars.

Dangerous! :roll

Really, Shanda, just because you all objected to being severed means diddly. The judge will be the one making that decision, not you.

And, didn't you request dismissal on grounds of jurisdiction?

Well, if the case is transferred to TN, it wouldn't be out of your jurisdiction now, would it? No wonder you objected!

1. Written by @ Mercy? on February 27, 2012

This baseless case is not in Tennessee dimwit. Get your facts straight. It has not been severed. Nor will it be.

i think i posted on another one of your wacky posts shanda.more ways to skin a cat. and did the judge call you and tell you the case will not be severed? do tell?

This baseless case is not in Tennessee dimwit. Get your facts straight.

It has not been severed. Nor will it be.

Maybe from the Tennessee Federal court system... just saying. Tennessee has some pretty stiff laws against internet harrasment.

Why on earth would you think this? This is so not true.

Begging for mercy from who? The Gruesome Cheerleaders? Their Hero? Who?

You people just get more and more bizarre. :eek

That's ok soon shanda will be crawling on her knees for mercy. I would reckon her hubby has no idea what is even going on. He will be drinking beers when he finds out what his wacky wife did lol cheers!!!!

I see Shanda, the Queen of Fake Nics has crawled out of her troll hole. What a hypocrite!

Knock it off and get me a beer honey :grin
LadyMatika one and only s

I GOT SUSPENDED AND BANNED BECAUSE A MEMBER OF SINGSNAP STAFF HAD THE SAME FRIEND I DID AND WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO STOP BEING MY FRIEND HE TURNED ON HERE AND GOT RID OF HER FROM BEING HIS FRIEND BUT KEPT ME ON AS HIS FRIEND

AND ALSO SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBER CAME TO ME TELLING ME THAT IF I WAS TO DELETE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND GET RID OF MY ACCOUNT ON THE SITE THE KARAOKE CHANNEL ONLINE.COM THEN I COULD COME BACK TO SINGSNAP , AND I SAY GO TO *** AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU !

YOU TOLD 4 PEOPLE ALSO THAT *** TOO AND THEY DID AND GUESS WHAT THEY GOT TOLD THEY COULD NEVER COME BACK AFTER THEY DELETE THEIR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE AND THEIR ACCOUNT ON OTHER SITES SO HOW *** AND IDIOTIC DO YOU THINK I WAS TO DO THAT , AND HOW *** AND IDIOTIC DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE FROM MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM IS ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE ANOTHER SITE , AND IF TREVOR TAKES THAT AWAY ON YOUR SAY SO MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER , THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SITES ON THE INTERNET SOME EVEN FREE THEY COULD KEEP ON MAKING SITES AFTER SITES EVEN LONG AFTER EVERYBODY THAT IS AGAIST THEM IS DEAD AND GONE JUST KEEP HAVING PEOPLE KEEP UP THE SITE , AND SINGSNAP IS NOT THE ONLY KAROAKE SITE ON THE EARTH , IT MAY HAVE A LOT OF SONGS BUT THE OTHERS HAVE SONGS SINGSNAP CANNOT GET A HOLD OF BECAUSE OF LIC , HUNDRED OF SONGS THAT GOT TAKEN AWAY FROM SINGSNAP THAT THEY CANNOT GET ANY MORE OTHER SITES HAVE, I CAN GET ANY SONG I WANT NOW TO SING ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE , ONLY TIME I EVER GOT ASKED TO TAKE IT DOWN WAS BY THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THE RIGHTS TO DOLLY PARTON'S SONG JOLENE AND THEY CAME AND ASKED ME TO TAKE IT DOWN THEY DIDN'T COME RIP IT OFF WITHOUT ASKING ME , SINGSNAP IS THE ONLY SNAKES IN THE GRASS THAT DOES THAT *** , AND THE ONLY TIME SINGSNAP CAN GET POPULAR SONGS IS IF GLEE OR JUSTIN BEIBER SINGS THEM LOL

AND THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD OF QUALITY OF TRACK EITHER , AND THE LYRICS TO SOME OF THE SONGS ARE WRONG , THE OTHER KARAOKE SITES HAVE THE REAL LYRICS TO THEM SINGSNAP HAS SONGS ON THEM THAT THE LYRICS ARE ALL WRONG BUT THEY DON'T CARE , THAT'S THE PROBLEM THEY USED TO CARE BACK IN 2006 NOW ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND HOW TO GET IT THE STAFF MEMBERS LETS THEIR FAVORITE MEMBERS GO ON YOUTUBE AND MAKE VIDEOS USING THE TRACKS AND DON'T OTHERS WHY OH YEAH CAUSE THE OTHERS CAN SING BETTER

LOL , MAYBE NOT BUT NOBODY CAN FIND THAT OUT CAUSE WHEN A MEMBER SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT A FAVORITE MEMBER OF THE STAFF OR TREVOR THEY GET SUSPENDED FOR CODE OF CONDUCT , AND IT'S ALL *** , I WAS A FAITHFUL MEMBER FOR 6 YEARS UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBER WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND HAD YOUTUBE TAQKE AWAY MY VIDEOS EVEN THE ONES THAT DIDN'T BELONG TO SINGSNAP BUT KSOLO'S AND MYSPACE KARAOKE , AND SINGSHOT'S VIDEOS I CANNOT GET BACK AND THEY WER OF MY 3 YEAR OLD NEPHEW TRYING TO SING LIKE HIS AUNT ,

THAT'S WHY I AM SO PISSED ABOUT WHAT SINGSNAP DID TO ME ON YOUTUBE , MY VIDEOS I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BUT THE ONES WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD I CAN'T GET BACK THAT'S WHY I AM PISSED IF SINGSNAP WOULD OF CAME TO ME AND ASK ME TO TAKE DOWN THEIR VIDEOS I WOULD OF , NO PROBLEM BUT THEY DIDN'T THEY COWARDLY HAD THEM TAKEN OFF BEHIND MY BACK , THEY LET THEIR MEMBERS GO ON OTHERS VIDEOS AND TELL THEM THEY SUCK THEY ARE UGLY THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON SINGSNAP , WHY WHAT THE *** IS SO *** SPECIAL ABOUT SINGSNAP , IT'S NOT OWNED BY SIMON COWELL , OR ANYBODY FROM X-FACTOR OR AMERICAN IDOL AND IT'S MEMBERS ARE GONNA GET DISCOVERED ON SINGSNAP BY ANY OF THESE PEOPLE , AND ALSO IT'S MEMBERS GO AROUND NOT LISTENING TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DON'T SOUND LIKE ORIGINAL ARTIST , THAT'S WRONG , PEOPLE WHO SING BEAUTIFUL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE NEVER GET LISTENED TO BECAUSE MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP(FAVORITES OF STAFF) DON'T LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T SING THE SONG LIKE THE ORIGINAL ARIST , I SAID THIS ON MY PAGE , ALSO SOMEBODY EMAILED ME ABOUT HOW CAN I DO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHEN SINGSNAP HAD MY VIDEOS REMOVED AND MY CHANNEL DELETED I SAID HOW 2 DAYS LATER I TRY TO GET ON SINGSNAP AND I WAS SUSPENDED CODE OF CONDUCT REASONS , SUCKERS BROKE INTO MY EMAIL TO GET THE GOODS ON ME OR SAY YA THINK CAUSE I DON'T CARE ANY MORE I WAS LEAVING IN JULY I WAS GIVING UP SINGSNAP AND I SAID THIS ON MY PAGE ALSO I SAID I HAD ENOUGH OF THE *** AND WAS GIVING UP SINGING ON SINGSNAP , NOT SINGING PERIOD JUST ON SINGSNAP AND THEN BOOM I GET SUSPENDED FOR CODE OF CONDUCT RULES I SAY *** , THEY DID IT CAUSE THEY WASN'T GONNA GET ANY MORE OF MY MONEY AND THEY WANTED TO KEEP WHAT THEY HAD , BUT WHAT THEY FORGOT ABOUT IS ALONG SIDE THE HUNDRED AND 70 BUCKS I AM PAYING FOR GOLD I WAS FOR 3 YEARS ALSO PAYING FOR ANOTHER MEMBER TO SING ON SING 66 DOLLARS FOR THAT PERSON TO SING TO HAVE THE PRIVILGE TO SING THE GOLD MEMBER SONGS CAUSE SINGSNAP REFUSES TO BUY FOR BLUE MEMBERS ANY MORE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SONGS FOR BLUES NOT ONE

CAUSE THEY ARE FREE MEMBERS THEY DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING AT ALL THAT'S WHY , AND THAT'S WHAT I SAY SINGSNAP HAS LOST THE SIGHT OF WHAT IS RIGHT , FREE MEMBERS IS WHAT MADE SINGSNAP AND THEY'VE FORGOTTEN THAT FORGOT THAT KAROAKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN AND ENJOYMENT NOT GREED, MONEY , POWER THAT'S SINGSNAP'S SITE ANY MORE MONEY MONEY MONEY !!!

@Change Please

And you're supposed to be so intelligent? Not when you're acting like a third grader. Do you have nothing better to do than throw *** insults at old women?

Would someone please change Sally's diaper? She is getting cranky.
:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

...you agree, Shanda. You just HAVE to have to last word, as usual, don't you? Your repetitive insults are childish.

They are dangerous and not very bright. Hate filled old women who live alone with their cats.

This was rich! Written by a friend.

Don't feed the Trolls.

This entire complaint was started by an internet troll. You are kidding right? lol

@ A Friend

Yes you are correct there is very little said about Ms. Lancaster.

And yes we know who has been to the site today and most recently.

Unlike Shanda who love to speculate or mention names we won't reveal who A Friend is.

True...most of the time mtss is dead. Its a very casual site where if ya wanna post, ya can, and if ya dont no biggie. Imo, no one baits shanda, but if anyone wants to discuss her and give an opinion about her or anyone else, they will.

Saying that every member is a troll there is rude "friend" so respectfully plz stfu.

People who tend to want the last word are complete attentiin seekers and I do ageee tho that theres very very little regarding shanda at this time.

Thing is, she doesnt really care about that. Her only goal isvtovembarrass, intimidate and *** off certain people bt posting names and other information with the goal of getting these folks to reply to her.

My understanding is she acxomplishes none of these things.

The only reward she receives is a front row seat in a courtroom.

"a friend" must not know shanda very well either. If he did, he would know that she is incapable of stopping. She has to post. people have realized that the only way to stop her is by force, so the necessary steps have and will be taken.

@ A Friend

this complaint of shanda's is not how big or small a site is. It is her because of her need for attention claiming people she doesn't know from a hole in a wall are dangerous. She wrote this just so she would get the 50 some what pages. And no your friend can't stop. That's why she had the need to make a video that she lied in saying she was a victim.

I think it has been said over and over on all her crazy reports she was banned from the site over a yr ago but she kept trespassing like a child to see if anyone was discussing her. She claims that is not so. Yet she has screen shots. She will say she had someone else take them for her but that too would be a lie. IP's don't lie. And even if you use a proxy in some cases that too will show who it is.

So unless you put duct tape across her mouth she won't stop. She is addicted to being the center of attention. She uses her mental illness as an excuse over and over. She needs to own up or shut up!!

And she will have to always have the last word. Because if you disagree with Shanda all *** *** will break loose lol

Shanda, I think you have made your point here and these people have basically confirmed what you have said through their comments. MTSS is a dead site with almost no activity.

There is very little about you posted there now too. You need to stop this. If you stop, they will stop. Yes, I expect they will come back, post more to taunt you, try to get you to engage but if you do not they will give up.

All you have to do to win is leave this alone. Let them have the last word.

Who cares?

Don't feed the Trolls. Please end this.

LOL @I think

Does IAD come with suicide threat syndrome? It would have to or she couldn't possibly have it - not enough drama.

shanda has this.

Internet addiction disorder (IAD), or, more broadly, Internet overuse, problematic computer use or pathological computer use, is excessive computer use that interferes with daily life.[1] These terms avoid the distracting and divisive term addiction and are not limited to any single cause.

And the proof is in the pudding with a complaint of 59 pages. She just can't stop herself even though many times she has said good-bye

I have about come to the conclusion that Shanda is a fake and her "mental illness" is a disease du jour - whatever the latest is that she has read about. By her own words, she has gone from the rather innocuous dysthymia (the chronic depression millions of people worldwide suffer from) to now suidical rapid cycle bipolar - and several different "illnesses" in between.

Yeah, right.

If she actually IS on SSD due to "mental illness" it's because she was referred to the "right" doctor to get the paperwork signed. That, and the free medications she gets through Medicaid, are paid for by us, the taxpayers.

And, we have to put up with this b.s.

as well?? Pfffffttt!

@ Shanda

How many people have mental illness but are not all over the Internet trying to tell people a site caused her to want to kill herself? When in fact the truth is suicide is part of your illness and you most likely in a depressed stage of your illness would have those same feelings over a hang nail?

Look stop the BS and move on. You are not accomplishing anything for your cause by coming here day after day. Go talk to your therapist when the feeling hits you to post this ***. Or go pray. But really is this helping you or anyone else?

I am sure the groups of people suffering from the same mental illness as you would probably say why the *** is she doing this?

I can tell you this. If I had what you had and was trying to play spokesperson for me, I would send you a personal note and say knock it off you are making us all look bad.

@. Written by @ lol on January 23, 2012

She will know soon enough for what she is being sued for. I am pretty certain she knows. She had a formal C&D sent to her from an attorney which she states she never received on this very complaint. Although that is contrary to what the attorney said. She got it alright. But as per usual she acts like duh I don't know what you are talking about. I doubt she will do that in court.

So anyone who thinks a judge will laugh anything or anyone out of a courtroom. Maybe I will sell tickets so you all can watch :grin
Is that yet another empty threat?

How am I aiding her by stating my opinion?

She will be sued for what exactly? please make it clear.

I have not stated anything about any current lawsuit, so your term "you all" does not apply to me.

You state that she has named names elsewhere, are you also stating that you have not named her elsewhere?

A judge would laugh that out of the building and tell both sides to go and grow up. :grin

Stop with the idle threats. No one believes it anymore.

@ 4. Written by opinion on January 23, 2012

It is obvious what you people are trying to do here.

Is it obvious?

Mrs. Lancaster doesn't need to name names here. She has done that already once on quite a few other reports. This time was the final straw.

So there is no need for any threats. She will be sued.

If anyone of you are aiding her then you too will be found out.

I mean you all think the current lawsuit you are involved in is baseless and frivolous. Your words. So yet another one won't matter to you right?

Actually in reality. You people are the bullies.

Keep calling it empty threats. I have seen posts from many sites where Shanda has said those very words.

Shanda do you feel any shame it what you do?

Stop scamming the public with your complaints.

We find this to be baseless and frivolous k?

And again Shanda, this is not about you being mentally ill. You do know right from wrong correct? If that were not the case you would not still have custody of a minor. So your wrongs caught up with you. Live with it.

No, my mistake. You don't feel shame. You are just sorry to have been caught and put on the spot.

That last post should have been addressed to:

and

*why can't you people just use your own names?*

Oh, yes, I forgot... you feel shame in what you've done.

It is obvious what you people are trying to do here.

For anyone not understanding, let me spell it out.

The "haters" here want Shanda to name them publicly, simply because until she does, their threats are empty.

It is not hard to work out and quite blatant.

So they will continue with their bullying and threats in the hope that they rile her up enough to lose her temper and name names, how sad.

She does not need to name anyone, she has correctly pointed out that the website MTSS is indeed a problem.

I will also state for the record, that anyone reading this complaint, can easily see that a high percentage of the comments made are from "haters" it does not look good on you.

@ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

We did not bring up the lawsuit. One of your buds did and you. So stop acting like the big baby that you are and by all means let's keep reading how dangerous people are on a little tiny site lol.

Shanda of course you mentioned the lawsuit. Not only once.

Go back and read will you??

You said it was frivolous and agreed it was baseless.

So that is not bringing it up? lol

@ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

You say to discuss your video but if anyone mentions the word manic you get all defensive.

You didn't have to discuss in your video your mental illness. So you did and now it is open for discussion.

You seem to think that saying the dangerous people drove you to suicide more than one time makes any kind of a difference. The facts are your condition makes you suicidal with no help from anyone. Don't use that as an excuse.

And again you lied in your video on a few points. Why is that? Do you even know where it is in the video you lied? Or is this just your perception of how things really began?

"3. Written by Yes on January 23, 2012

shanda if you want to stay on topic why avoid the question asked to you over and over and over and yet over who the dangerous members of this site are? you keep skirting that question. if you can't answer then it would be a libelous statement to say the entire site is dangerous.

Don't think so? you will find out soon enough."

Egging me on doesn't bother me a bit. You are not in a position to threaten me either so just shoosh.

Read my original review. Watch my video. That is all anyone here needs to know at this point.

If I didn't have things to back up my claim I would have never said a word. Chew on that for awhile.

Ur the one whos frikken mental and mania is a biggggg part of it so dontvtell anyone to stop bringing it up. If peeps think ur manic, its their *** opinion so YOU stfu

My instant spell checker changed my word dangerous to symthin else... Lmfao

Theres is no argument you can make to that shanda. Your last post says me and all members of a small form are a serious danger to the public.

Thats the topic yes?????

So, you were asked numerous times who were the dangerous onez???

You try to make a huggggge impact yet fizzle cuz you dont back up the *** outta ur mouth with fax. Answer w/out riddles. The entire lot of us are danferkys individuals, OR ur more inclined to limit ur list to a cozen few...details plz

Also, since yur not afraid of anyone or their attorneys, potential lawsuits then u should have noooooo prob sharing ur complete thoughts

Avoiding direct questions means ur afraid. Sowwi, but we calk it as we see it

I was not the person who said anything about people not being able to read.

I have a right to my opinion. I was asked a question and I answered with my true opinion.

If people say things that are not true I will defend their accusations.

Quit it with the references to being manic already. It is offensive. Oh, wait... what am I saying? Keep on with your offensive hate speak; it just further proves my point.

Again, unless you are involved in the lawsuit mentioned by someone (not me), you should just shoosh. This is real life involving real people and it is nobody's business what is happening except the people involved. I personally, do not want to discuss it further. However, if you wish to know the latest and greatest, by all means, go to pacer.

Aside from seeing things you probably already know, there is nothing relevent left to talk about now is there?

have it both ways. demand people to stay on topic, then when they do, you back off and dont back up your statements and reports by elaborating.".It's called either be a chicken or a lair.

Your choice. You should proclaim to the people who may be reading your crazy complaint who the dangerous people are.

I mean it is your public duty right? lol

Don't think so? you will find out soon enough.

@ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

If you want to stay on your ludicrous baby whining topic then stay on it.

You agreed with the comment the lawsuit you are involved in is baseless and now frivolous.

My point was merely it's not the best thing to say when the suit has just begun according to pacer. Why not let the judge look at the case and let he or she decide if it is baseless or frivolous.

As you said you never know who is reading here. It would behoove you to not be making statements that could possibly make you look ***. The judge will be the one I would imagine based on the information true or false if you are guilty of wrong doings or not.

So by all means let's get back to your hate speech nonsense.

I think you telling someone to get someone to read it for them if they can't read, doesn't exactly fall under a nice and pleasant tone of voice. So basically the way it goes is this. If Shanda thinks it's hate speech it is. If anyone else finds something not appropriate they are wrong. See it all goes with your symptoms of bi polar. You can't ever be wrong can you? So I could imagine you even telling a judge he or she is wrong. And that too would not be in your best interest. Best to get a grip on that I am the only person in the world that is right. I don't think so!!!

Oh and one more thing. Just because you wrote this complaint doesn't mean other people have to listen to YOU tell us to stay on topic. I think your mistaking this for another site lol

NOW. The topic (before it got all muddled up with hate speak, accusations, threats, nosiness about a lawsuit, etc.) is the FACT that manthissitesucks.forumotion.com is a site which poses danger to the public due tho their cyberhate and cyberbullying. How about we discuss THAT, the original reason for my complaint here?!

*incident*

Why should it matter to YOU, anonymous person with apparently no vested interest, if I think it is frivolous litigation?

I don't know wth you are talking about that one defendant already said the case had been dismissed. It sounds like yet another indecent of an ignorant person twisting words. I've become accustomed to this behavior but it still makes me roll my eyes.

@ ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

You think the current lawsuit is baseless along with another defendant?

Funny but I don't see anything indicating on Pacer that the case is baseless. Don't you think the judge would have said the case looks baseless?

I wouldn't be making those kind of comments while you are a defendant. Doesn't look good for you.

But according to Pacer you are Pro Se. So no skin off your nose at this point right?

Just tagging along for the fun are you? lol

One defendant already lied and said the case had been dismissed. Someone called him on it. So be careful what you say in public.

Sorry for mistakenly thinking 'Stop the Threats' was speaking to me.

I'm going to go do something fun now. *punching the clock-- off duty*

QUOTE:

"7. Written by Stop the Threats on January 21, 2012

It would behoove those making threats of litigation based on foolish claims contained here within, to await the outcome of the current baseless litigation involving certain members named in this thread prior to wasting everyone's time and money."

I agree.

"Written by Stop the Threats on January 21, 2012

@ ?

I am assuming you can read? My mistake if you can't. If you can't maybe someone will read it to you or at least explain what the big words mean. This thread is full of threats to sue. Read it or have someone read it to you and you will see what I referred to. In any event you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Not a clue, not even close. Time will prove that."

No, I cannot read! Who told? :roll

Big words? You mean the ones I have posted? I don't see anything from anyone else that qualifies as 'big words'.

If someone wishes to sue me and waste their time I guess that is their prerogative. I, myself, have stated more than once, I have no intention to sue anyone. I also have nothing to fear so all those threats are just that, threats.

Unless you walk in my shoes and live my life, NO, you do not know anything about me. I tell just enough so that others don't feel so alone in the world.

"So this is a public service announcement? To who? I highly doubt anyone would take you are on a serious not other than the poor saps that believe you. And the people that left comments on your video were non other than other people with mental illness and who don't really know what you do!"

Yes, it is. To who? The PUBLIC! Will that ever sink in for you?

Poor saps?! Oh, no, that isn't hate speak at all, right. Those people are my friends so just shoosh about them. The know me quite well, indeed because, despite what you try to make people believe, I am not fake. Here I am, using my own name and my own IP address... what more do you need?

You know my vote for most annoying word of 2011? Bloody. You use it all the time. It is blasphemy against God (just in case you didn't know).

Lie? LOLOL! Would numerous copies of emails asking you to stop and a copy of a letter sent by an attorney I hired suffice to show I'm not lying? Yep, I believe so.

I am nuts but I'm nice. I would much rather be ME than someone like YOU.

@ ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

Of course we know everything about you Shanda!! You post it all over the bloody place and you made a video about it.

And please don't lie about how you asked the site to stop talking about you. Your visits daily after your ban what over a yr ago was a daily thrill for you. You trespassed. Do you know what that word means? The more you did the more you were spoken about. So if you stopped going it all would have ended at your ban. But no you and the other *** went on a campaign to post libel on who owned the site by posting their name and telephone number.

Shut up Shanda the more you post the more you make yourself look nuts

@ ?

I am assuming you can read? My mistake if you can't.

Not a clue, not even close. Time will prove that.

Let 'em laugh then. People with that attitude do not bother me in the least.

You know nothing about me, nothing about my illnesses, nothing about what has truly been done to me, nothing about any court cases, and, well, basically, nothing about anything that isn't based on hearsay/rumor. You can 'think' you know everything all you wish. Personally, I find your remarks very foolish (yep, another of my fave words).

If manthissitesucks.forumotion.com had just done what I asked over a year ago and stopped talking trash about me and others, I would have never been compelled to make this complaint in order to warn others.

Yes, I was a victim because I let things get to me. I don't let things get to me anymore but I will defend myself. I'll state this again: this complaint is a public warning to other people.

It is not my fault that this complaint ended up being so long and drawn out; it is the people who find it amusing to taunt, threaten, and hate who have kept things going. It seems to me, if manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members were not guilty they wouldn't protest so vehemently and in such a hateful manner.

I have proof of their hatred. What do you have other than slurs and guesses based on what someone else told you? Nothing.

@ Stop the Threats

And how is it you know the current litigation is baseless? Are you one of the defendants? If so then are you so sure you know of what you speak? I would say it would behoove you to not say a suit is baseless. Let the judge decide that. Only a defendant would makes such ridiculous claims.

And and FYI the person who is suing in a further claim is only against one person already mixed up in what you claim a baseless litigation.

No threats. It is a fact. Why do you see it as a threat?

Keep your thoughts on matters you know nothing about to yourself in the future.

You sound like an ***. As idiotic as this 50 plus libel started by the victim of cyber hate.

I think it would behoove Mrs Lancaster to make up her mind if she is a victim or if she is an instigator. No one in their right mind would see her as a victim after reading this ***. They probably would laugh at her. She has posted so much *** all over the net in her manic state she doesn't know what end is up!!

one more thing. You claim it is not libel to call people dangerous? It most certainly is. Just because you think what you post is the truth doesn't make it so. And geesh how many times have you posted those words? As long as it's the truth I can post it.

Seems like you will need a really good attorney soon.

And that is not a threat it is a fact.

Which is it Mrs. Lancaster? You are the victim you proclaim in you video or the woman who is no longer weak and has toughened up? Make up your mind. I will say this. Any organization you filed complaints with after reading over 50 pages of posts from you would agree it is you who has the problem.

An old post of yours. Oh there are so many good ones I could go back over. And yes you did mention people's names. So you lie. Go back and read what can't be removed and then say no one can sue me. Good luck with that. And you told someone here pages and pages back you hope they have plenty of money. We wish the same for you.

406. Written by ShandaKLancaster on January 9, 2012

Bullies are not attacking me for no reason. They are attacking me because the sensed a weakness in me. I've got news; I have toughened up. I encourage you to keep targeting me! I don't want anyone else to fall victim to manthissitesucks.forumotion.com.

FYI: I do not hate. There is a HUGE difference in hating and trying to stop hate. The people who have attempted to slander me? Forgiven. However, just because I've forgiven does not mean I will forget. THAT is dangerous.

Sue me for what? Telling the truth? The truth is not libel. manthissitesucks.forumotion.com posted libel about me on complaint sites, including this one, all over the Internet. They posted lies collectively as 'manthissitesucks'. So, if anyone has cause to sue it is me but, no, 'I' do not plan to sue. Filing this complaint to warn the public is all I needed to do.

FYI: It is not what 'I' say that is of concern to particular people watching this thread. I must say you all dug yourself into a hole with a backhoe by posting hate speak over and over here, there, and everywhere.

Good luck with your endeavors to do worse to me than you have already done and say worse than you've already said. If you think you have a chance at topping your hatred, you are sadly mistaken.

Have a nice day. Peace.

@ ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

we have nothing to be concerned with. You made a compliant that states all members of MTSS are dangerous and that is libel. It's not the first time you have posted libel. So I wouldn't be so smug Ms Lancaster. Who exactly is bothering to watch your dribble is beyond me.

Be more concerned with the problems you are already involved in up to your eyeballs. That should keep you occupied for some time to come I would imagine. A liar is always found out. So don't go threatening people here they are being watched. You are the one being sued are you not? And from the looks of it you be sued again shortly. And I don't think a judge cares if you are bipolar 1 or 2 or both combined.

If you know right from wrong it's good enough. Unless you will claim you don't know right from wrong? Time will tell what you do. Wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

She was higher then a kite in that vid too. Flyin on sumthin

Wait

She made a vid under an acct with the same name as the acct used to upload di's vid?????

Bahahahahahaha

Geepers, dont even try to cover ur tracks????? Lololololol...

Im bustin a stich here

Eyesssssssssss everywhere...yup..the rabid bipolar chick tosses out more threats...um, I mean rapid...lol

No, there will be no retractions anywhere at anytime and no, I'm not squirming. I stand behind my video and MY posts here (not posts made by people impersonating me).

People here twisting my words leaves me totally unaffected.

I do, however, believe some of you should begin to be concerned about things you have done and written. I am not the only one watching you.

let's send this to the plaintiff's and their attorney hahaha. although, I doubt they need any of this to prove what a liar shanda is.

I bet she wishes she could retract some of her posts all over the net. peeing myself laughing just thinking about her squirming.

Couldnt the jydge and lawyers get copies of all her posts here? I mean especially the one where she sayz "dont worry, youll neverrrrr be able to connect the dots"

Hahahahahahahaha...holy ***, I mean who says that stuff?????

Taunting the court systdm using yur ownn name.lololol

I agree...shes one *** up broad.. No smarts in that noggin

*** hick chris's video was in public at the time a copy was made...now dianes vid on the other hand was taken from a supposed closed banned acct where that particular vid was set to private and she OWNS her vid dweeb.

Why would "connecting the dots" ever matter? A judge can take one look at both those accts you created and in a million yrs u couldnt lie your way out of both accts having the same name...and the frosty part is you do this allllllllllll while being in a s-h-i-tload of trouble.

I tend to agree..you make the dumbest moves and decisions.

I am in a manic state therefore I rebuttal to my hearts content.

So what happens when you are suicidal?

You claim MTSS drove you to suicide more than once. I would stop if I were suicidal. Does the manic part of your illness make you not listen to your Dr.

and church? Explain for us how it all works like we are 5 yrs old.

kidding?

@Written by ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� on January 20, 2012

Trust me, this complaint has been 'linked up' already.

We know where you linked it up. Not on your woe is me youtube video. In fact I could bet if we tried to, you would delete it now wouldn't you. I believe you said any reasonable comments can be left? But I think your pals would see you as very unreasonable and maybe just a little wacky.

Give us a royal break Shanda. Looking forward to your youtube sequel lol

@ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

No not bored. Just enjoy how you lie and lie till the cows come home. And who says we are even a member at the dangerous site?? lol.

We just are some people who enjoy observing how you keep messing up on your rebuttals. As someone mentioned below. Start writing your lies on your hand or forehead, which ever suits you. You look like a *** with 50 plus pages of dribble and lies. It will come back to *** you in the ***. Liars are always caught.

Trust me, this complaint has been 'linked up' already.

Yeah, I just did sigh and roll my eyes because it is the same tired rhetoric over and over from you all. You call me obsessive?

This is my complaint therefore I will rebut what someone says at my discretion. Why are YOU still posting? Bored? Nothing to post about at manthissitesucks.forumotion.com?

Good.

The world needs a lot less hate. I'll see you around google, okay?

You must be in your manic state. If you were depressed or suicidal you would not be posting here.

I really think it would be appropriate for your youtube users to view this mess here started by you. Why not link them up so they can see the poor victim of cyber hate in action. The one who says people group the mentally ill into one group.

You are in a class of your own sweetie. You are certifiable

Written by ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� on January 20, 2012

@Shanda

Oh, one more thing, shapeypie (I reckon), by the 'forum' do you mean the youtube account that stole and uploaded my husband's video? Oh, yeah, I imagine that is the one you mean. The account which is gone now because DMCA did a takedown?

You should learn to shut up while you still can. Your obsession is getting you deeper and deeper in dog doo.

came back Shanda. Goodbye for good eh?

SMH. sigh.

rolling eyes. etc

@MTSS ADMIN

Go ahead then and see if the dots connect. It does not worry me at all because dot 'A' will not connect to me or anyone I know.

Good luck finding dot 'B'. I'm curious myself.

Question:

With everything going on, WHY would you post that new video on Youtube, using the acct name of "allhaterssuck?

I knew that acct name sounded familiar, so I went into the archives of an old email address and lo and behold. Lol.

Its the same acct name of the person (s) who uploaded

Dianes video there and then sent the forum the link. Forgive me, but Lol. Why dont you just write *** on your forehead?

Is this correct or are you going to say this is not as well.

Bipolar II disorder. Bipolar II is less severe than bipolar I. You may have an elevated mood, irritability and some changes in your functioning, but generally you can carry on with your normal daily routine. Instead of full-blown mania, you have hypomania — a less severe form of mania. In bipolar II, periods of depression typically last longer than periods of hypomania.

If it is correct it would explain why your claims of being dysfunctional are BS

At the end of your video you said your words won't bother me. That too is a lie.

We know you Shanda. It is the people you lie to who don't know you. The all think you are a victim out of the clear blue!! How wrong they are all about you. Perhaps one day these people will come to realize you are nothing but a liar.

When that day arrives we will all be happy.

And you are not correct about why you came back here. You came back to further your BS cause for your video.

Maybe a call to the organization you reported MTSS is in order to fill them in on just what you are all about. Yes that sounds like a most delightful thing to do. Bye!! Unless you will have the overwhelming compulsion to post yet again!!

Hi my name is Shanda and I am a victim of cyber hate lol what a joke and to those who are really victims you make a mockery out of it all.

I was done until someone posted crud which could hurt other people. Now I have corrected that. Goodbye.

Say what you like. It just shows your ignorance even more.

The only lies told are by manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members and/or other disgruntled individuals. You don't know me so your opinion of me does not matter whatsoever.

You mentioned days ago you were done here. Where have we all heard that before Shanda??????????

And we don't really care about your mental problems to be honest. We just find it amusing you seem to think that it in some way makes you more of a victim or you are looking for sympathy as usual.

Again in your mental illness it is common for one to not like it if someone doesn't agree with you on any topic. That is very clear to spot with you.

@ ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

How about we copy all of this and you add it to your video playing the victim? I doubt you would allow that now would you.

In your case no need for IP's to be checked under your own name. Not sure where you are going with this Shanda? Are you going to be suing people for defending themselves against you claiming they are dangerous?

Look you are full of S-H-I-T. Your illness has been causing you suicidal tendencies long before you arrived on the net. And if you were really suicidal why would you be subjecting yourself to reading all these posts?

I would have to guess as you claim in your video you are not going to a threapist or church. Both would be telling you to just stop. But you can't can you? That is why you are making video's. Do you think telling lies in a video is a good idea? And let's take it one step further. Telling people once again we are dangerous? Your sly remark of not mentioning a name won't hold water when you have this here and you had it on your FB didn't you?

Do what you want but you are playing with fire and don't even realize it.

Again your video on youtube is one huge lie.

Oh, and, 'Truth'? Rapid Cycling BPII does not include extreme mania as was described in that article.

BPII mania is merely feeling a bit more bouncy than usual. It is a nice break from being depressed the majority of life.

You really should learn about things before you spout off. There are actually SIX types of bipolar disorder.

Oh, honey! If you think IP addresses don't matter at this point, you could not be more ignorant.

Carry on, then. :grin

To be honest Shanda a person doesn't have to have any mental illness to be affected by cyber hate. And to be honest again, you lied in that video. You figure out where it is you lied.

It's nice to have your snap friends believe you are a victim when there are a lot of things they don't know.

The dangerous comment made was merely to show that according to all the reports on what mental illness you claim to have it does use the word dangerous yet you protest.

So if you had not posted here that all MTSS members were dangerous there would have been no problem.

This is part of your illness and you fit in like a snug bug in a rug.

The overwhelming energy people experience during a manic episode might lead them to

think that they are indestructible, all-powerful, or exceptionally special in

comparison to others. This inflated sense of self-esteem might cause them to

become angry or irritable with others who don’t agree with their point of view.

And really stop with the IP's already. At this point in the game it matters not.

One more thing... the person that IS stirring things here? If you are who I think you are, you will eventually end up in a great big pile of stink which won't wash off; IP addresses do not lie.

How asinine. I read what was written about me which is an attempt to put me and others with BPI/BPII in a bad light so I simply gave accurate information. It is not the people of manthissitesucks.forumotion.com I care about, it is the total stranger(s) who comes along to read here and thinks having BPI or BPII makes a person 'dangerous'. It is highly insulting.

It was OLS's choice to not accept my apology, which still stands, but I won't let her slur me over and over (and I know she does). I certainly won't stand for ignorant people posting things which will make some feel badly for being BPI or BPII (or having any other mental illness). Did I bring it up here? No. If not OLS then who? Grow a set and speak up.

I have never, repeat, never said anything derogatory about OLS here. I don't know who did but it was not ME!

Oh, and quit throwing her up as a shield. I think she can handle herself well enough anyhow; get out from behind her skirt like little kids hiding from the boogie man. Post in your own name or shoosh. Thank you.

...of Shanda. The entire world knows you're sick, you've made sure it knows.

We wish you'd stop spreading your sickness all over the rest of us. We don't care.

We're tired of hearing about it. Get over yourself.

Wow, Shanda! Does it make you feel like a big winner to make fake accusations against a 75-yr-old disabled woman?!

Really big winner there!

Weren't you just begging her for her forgiveness a few comments back??? You pull this *** and then wonder why people don't accept your apologies.

Wrong, again, Shanda. I couldn't have posted it even if I had wanted to - due to the severe snow and ice storms we've been having in the NW, my computer, my power and my phone have all been down and inoperative until just a few hours ago. You do love to throw false accusations around, don't you?

Quite honestly, I don't give a *** about you or your myriad of mental illnesses that you milk for all they're worth.

You couldnt be more wrong.

See ya, wouldnt want to be ya.....

@REALLY??

It will work out who did what and when. After that, I feel quite confident to never hear from or about you people ever again.

Adios.

Exactly as I stated. You started this smear campaign on December 9th.

That was posted on MTSS on December 28th. Good try, but no cigar...

@REALLY

graphicsstuff.webs.com/1-12-12.jpg

Hmmm....reading over the MTSS site, until you started this smear campaign, they had stopped mentioning you at all. Maybe that's the problem.

Other than you and McGuire and your buddies who have bad-mouthed them, they haven't posted any "hate" about anyone else. As you do, they have the right to defend themselves and their rightful opinions. If they are "dangerous," you are equally or even more so. Voicing an opinion of someone or something is not "dangerous" it's called freedom of speech.

You need to get over yourself. The cyber world does not revolve around you, though you seem to think it does with all of the websites you've opened for no other reason than to promote yourself and your "charities." Legitimate charities do not need other websites opened in their behalf by a woman whose need for attention is blatant. You're making a name for yourself, all right.

Infamous.

Since you always have to have to last word, go for it! But do tell the truth for once.

I just posted this recently but it seems to have gone unread so I'm re-posting. This is my final say on this matter at this time.

"My goal is reached as far as this particular matter goes. I have managed to expose a website which is dangerous to the public. I have said all along that is/was my intention.

For those who continue to use manthissitesucks.forumotion.com, I pray for you. Hatred and bullying spreads like wildfire out of control; as a consequence, people get hurt. What you may consider 'harmless joking' or 'poking fun' could be the final straw for someone.

Suicide is on the rise due to cyberhate and cyberbullying. The things said to and about me have pushed me to the brink of suicide over and over. I don't expect you to say 'Oh, sorry.'. I do, however, want others to know what you did. Your hatred has impacted my life in such a way that I will never be the same.

Despite all of that, I still harbor hope. I think, among the membership of manthissitesucks.forumotion.com, there are decent people who got sucked into all that has happened. I have forgiven you all and that is the truth."

Blessings and peace to all.

my problem is not so much you made a complaint shanda. you are as everyone else entitled to your opinion. What really disturbs me is that you are claiming the entire site is out to get you. That is not true. And please don't say if I am a member and I allow it or know about it makes me a guilty party. I resent that. I also recent the word dangerous. I work in the health care industry and I am far from dangerous.

I really think it would be fair to all if you have nothing to hide to post directly to the people you believe are calling you names etc.

I don't associate myself with hate. Hate is also a harsh word. I see hate or the look of hate on many people's faces daily because they are in pain. They are looking to blame someone for where they are health wise, when it is just life and no one inflicted anything on them.

So if you go looking for hate it will surely find you. If you look only for love that too will find you. And forgiveness? Are you really sure you are forgiving? Think about it before you reply.

Also if you have any transgressions yourself it is you that should be seeking the forgiveness of those you transgressed.

Not preaching here. Just telling it like I see it just as you do.

I am not sure you have really accomplished anything here but to provoke more hate in which you claim to be an advocate against.

Well it's your gig,so it's up to you really.

the site gained a pc member and has more traffic then ever, but its a free site. just a place to hang out.

do you honestly think a loser like YOU could do damage yapping your mental blab on a stoopid consumer site?

vain much?

you dont mean a word of what you said to sally. lol

while you picked up that stick and beat the poor horsie already long dead, no one gives a f_u_c_K if you reached any goal. If you hadnt used 500,456,765,345 proxies to gain entry into a site you were banned from youd never know if you were being spoken about or not. obsessed???

I think the more important true "goals" of others will soon be seen by you shanda when your life takes a terrible turn soon. go ahead and run back here to post and have the "last word" sociopaths and narcissists always do dont they? I tend to believe that the courts always have the last word and thats where I'll watch you and your life as it takes a vicious delicious twist soon.

have fun!

please TRY to leave the stick on the ground and leave the dead horsie alone huh? funny how no one else is here when youre not. all those various nics n all....

(run dead horsie. here she comes)

"Written by 51 on January 13, 2012

pages of craziness. I think I have had about enough. Have fun and shoot for the stars shanda on reaching your goal what ever that may be"

Yes, I agree, 51 pages of craziness. Here and there, however, are positive messages. They are difficult to find due to the onslaught of hatred but they are there nonetheless.

@OldLadySal

I have not attacked you here. I did, in fact, voice an apology to you for a hurtful message I sent to you a long time ago.

I was very angry at the time and did not understand you at all. I understand more now and feel badly for you. You can rise above, Sal.

To those who did attack you here, I feel they were wrong. No matter what happens or how you feel about me, I pray blessings for you.

One last thing: To AJ, Suzanne, Shanda, Katie, Annie or whomever has been attacking me, I only have this to say:

WHEN *** FREEZES OVER!

Lady, you need to take a good, hard, long look in the mirror and see the bully there.

No libel if it is true and it is true.

I don't think anyone here understands any of this and I doubt they ever will. It takes a compassionate person, someone with empathy, to understand how dangerous it is to bully another person.

Go to youtube sometime and do a search for bullied and/or suicide. Maybe, just maybe, a tiny ray of light will spark inside your mind and heart.

I stand by my words, the truth-

Manthissitesucks Members Are Dangerous

And your truth is libel

Written by ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� on January 12, 2012

"Written by HONESTLY on January 12, 2012

You will all notice she calls it "her truth." It has little to do with reality, as we have all witnessed."

The section you are referring to- my truth -is THIS COMPLAINT we are all posting on.

She doesn't have to worry about it. She claims to have agoraphobia, remember?

She can't get out in the world to do anything constructive whether paid or as a volunteer to help others. But you're right.

A background check would do her in. Nobody in their right mind would hire her to do anything for them!

@ ShandaKReynoldsLancaster�

Did I say that money was more important? What I said is a potential employer whether it is working as a home health care person or a volunteer any place would be hesitant if they were doing a background check on you.

Where you got money is more important out of my post is beyond me. It proves you are a mission about how wonderful you are if that's what you got out of it

Fifty (50!) pages of your personal vendetta! It has to set some kind of sick record.

"Written by HONESTLY on January 12, 2012

"2. Written by shanda on January 12, 2012

who in the world wants to wrap their "head" around a mentally ill sicko like you? good grief. you pat yourself on the back as if you actually matter."

Everyone matters, even you.

@spies

I have a job. I just don't get payed. It is called advocacy.

You see, there are more important things in life than money, making money, getting rich, etc.

That is my world- helping the world.

when have you ever told the truth? Now be honest

Yes, actually, I am known for telling truth by many people. I assume this is the reason behind some of the extreme dislike/hate pointed at me. I call them how I see them. I don't mince words. I am, above all, always true to myself. I stand for truth and justice. I stand against hate and hate speak. I do not back down. Many people cannot wrap their heads around a person like me. Lying, manipulating, scheming, stepping on/using people for any reason is reprehensible to me. I pray daily for God to lead me. So yes, I tell the truth like it or not. The people here who are protesting vehemently over my truth have nothing to rely on except for empty threats and hate speak. I honestly feel sorry for you- TRUTH.

every place. Be careful of what you post here. Someone sends out spies to try and trap you into saying something that is not true. Just be careful.

This here is nothing but a circus. Shanda give it up. If your so called orgs. you are affiliated with or complain to will laugh you out if they were to see this. You look like a clown.

So if you are really trying to stop cyberhate or whatever you are failing.

In fact if someone googled you and you ever wanted a job good luck.

@Shanda (poster)

I pray daily for God to lead me. So yes, I tell the truth like it or not.

has been sued many times but not by your regular every day people. He was sued and it is in public if you google him. He has been in numerous copyright suits. All settled. Settlements are closed to the public. It either can mean he had to pay or they had to pay or no one had to pay. Only the parties in the suit know what happens. Even in cases of movie stars being sued if they settle it is the press that speculates that a huge settlement was paid. Usually BS.

A person can get into a *** load of trouble disclosing something that they are not allowed to.

Read up on settlements. The only time the public would know is if someone told them. If a case goes to trial like in the OJ case after he was found not guilty in criminal court then to civil court to a trial then the public will know what the jury awarded the plaintiffs.

what in the *** is a stunned old women mean? be careful.

the real you is coming out. no wild guesses here either. from a very observant person who has been around a long time watching the *** from snap and other sites be careful of the words you use. bahahahahahahaha

what is really funny is the woman who call other woman old, stunned or other unflattering names is merely because they so hate what they look like and they are only in their 40's.

hate to think of what a 40 something here is going to be looking at in the mirror when they hit 50.

can you say liposuction and plastic surgeon? lol

He has been sued multiple times?

Really?

By Whom?

Did any of them win? I am curious.

im tellin jazzy. im tellin jazzy. lolololololololol j/k man

I'd do her! shes hot.

(this is me.

pumpkinhead) just sayin jazzy, dont get all bent outta shape woman. bahahaha

That's a good point. Can't tell someone to do something you're not willing to do yourself.

same goes to you.

all the nics you have used since being on here. when you use someones name, post your real name. cant tell someone to use their real name if YOU dont.

whats with the insults of people being old? doesnt make sense.

theres always someone younger then yourself and theres always someone older then yourself. what can you possibly gain by 4th grade taunts????

incredibly stoopid. grow up

come up with something more creative

hahahahahahahaha Seriously hilarious.

Of COURSE he didn't create it or make it up dillweed but he started using it first. I recall a certain thread where he says he simply "ignores" them. Uh huh. Hasn't done that yet.

Don't you think that a man who has been sued multiple many times, thats there's perhaps something he's doing wrong? lolololololololol

Oh wait. the narcissists in the group would say no. everyone is wrong except him. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haters is not a term Trevor McGuire made up.

Read below:From the dictionary.

English

[edit]Pronunciation

enPR: hāt'ə(r), IPA: /ˈheɪtə(r)/, SAMPA: /"heIt@(r)/

Rhymes: -eɪtə(r)

[edit]Noun

hater (plural haters)

One who hates.

(slang, pejorative) One who expresses unfounded or inappropriate hatred or dislike, particularly if motivated by envy.

[edit]Translations

"3. Written by @Gasp on January 12, 2012

To answer your question about why."

Is Judy

Why not post under you own name you stunned old woman? lol

And I'm choke's baby brother cough. "Gasping" does run in the family however.

Hi. I'm Gasp's 1st cousin Choke. Nice to meet cha!

Like you have a reputation of telling the truth? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I DO believe you sleep "sometimes" so there ya go. I'll throw ya a bone.

@REPEAT

I did give it up. I could not stay in the bed any longer so I gave up being in bed.

That is where I have been the majority of the day. I went with my husband to the doctor this morning because he has a horrible skin rash. Then I came home, cruised the 'Net for a while, and passed out at my desk. Chris led me to bed and tucked me in.

So... while you all have been telling me to stop posting, I've been sleeping. I'm sure I was unable to post and sleep at the same time.

I'm pretty good at multitasking but not that good! :roll

Sticky keyboard. lol

To answer your question about why.

If a member, or former member of singnspa dislikes or "hates" something about the policies, staff or something else to do with the web site, they are entitled by law to post an opinion. Period.

Haters is a word Trevor McGuire made up and started using. Since anyone and everyone is entitled to an opinion, he can call it whatever he wants. I don't think members of the forum truly care what they're called. I'm sure Trevor has been called things much worse. Lol

He has been sued many many times. Why is that? Shanda has been sued for for defamation, copyright infringement and harassment not to mention libel/slander and is more then likely on her way to getting a double does of that up her *** now. No one in their right mind would sue her if what she said was the truth. That would be ***. Anyone who sues Shanda must have thousands and thousands of dollars to spend.

Point being? No one shells out those kind of bucks if they're wrong and she isn't.

Get it now? I seriously doubt if anyone currently or in the near future suing Shanda is in fear of "discovery".

I also hope she IS married to be honest. Any monies can be attached to her husbands paycheck and paid out to any party. Doesn't matter if she sits at home all day long on her *** on disability. Her husbands checks can be garnished. I have a funny feeling the judge in Tennessee will be dog tired of hearing her name soon.

Good God, Shanda, GIVE IT UP!

@ lol

And nobody from MTSS has ever posted any phone numbers or addresses on the internet? Tell me I am wrong, Go for it.

The reason you do not want me to come back here, is because you know I am right. lol

No, I am not an attorney, but there is such a thing as self defense.

If I was Shanda, I would say bring your lawsuits, bring them all, in the end these things lie in discovery, if someone brings a suit against her, then they need to be very prepared to be "discovered" themselves. I wonder if any of you haters would be prepared to do that.

@ Tired

Is that how you answer my questions? by accusing me of being Shanda? is that really your mentality? or is it a persona you put on just for this site?

I asked you a question. If the haters do not hate singsnap, then why bring negative attention to it all over the internet?

Or are you doing what you accuse Shanda of? skipping over the questions and facts? Pot? kettle? that will be you! :p

Can I go now? have you finished hating on me for having an opinion that differs from yours?

Gone.

This complaint is a libelous statement period. Any member of the site mentioned in her complaint could surely feel more than pissed off at the word dangerous. It doesn't matter how she explains dangerous in her posts. She has it in the title. Dangerous. Where is the wanted poster to hang in the post office to go with this complaint shanda? It surely looks like it needs one.

If you have a gripe with the site or any member first make sure you can identify the person who hates you before you make an *** out of yourself by naming the entire site. There are people on the site who don't even know you or if they do it's only because of your asinine behavior.

Any anti cyber bullying group would throw your *** out if you proclaimed to be against bullying if they knew your long history.

In fact maybe it should be brought to their attention from this very complaint you posted.

You did mention the names did you not of the two organizations you filed a complaint with. So maybe we should file one on you there too?

I will state it again, as you obviously did not read it the first time, I am not Shanda.

Do you honestly believe that every post here against you haters is Shanda? lol you are more than wrong, you are deluded.

Now I am done. Like I said, carry on with your hatred. It is all becoming too predictable to have any point.

no it was to gasp. Gasp shut up lol. You are quite irritating to say the least

from lol to Tired not to gasp.

@ Gasp

You are an attorney are you? So you would know what constitutes a lawsuit and what doesn't? The facts are this. Shanda can post all the BS she wants about the so called haters you refer to. Your word hater. But what she can't do is accuse someone of being something they are not by name.

She can not post home phone numbers and addresses. And she did it under her own name more than once. Again as she shouts from the roof tops she is grateful the reports are not removed. And the person suing her is also grateful because that is how she will be sued.

And sue anyone posting here? That is funny. Who would she be suing? the name of lol or the name of really?

I think you should not come back as you just promised. You are not very smart at all. And no one cares what you have to say.

"I am not going to continue to post here, I feel it is pointless. But I will say one last thing. Leave this woman alone haters, you claim to be more than three people, so that is many people? ganging up on one person? it is harassment and nothing short of cyberbullying." Gasp

Thank God! Since you have no knowledge of the facts or the background, listening to you shooting off your mouth about something you know nothing about is more than a little irritating.

Actually, you sound exactly like one of Shanda's alter egos. No one but Shanda would make the stoopid statement about having done nothing wrong when she knows she has.

Is there nothing you won't do to stay the center of attention??

@ Tired

If they do not hate singsnap, then why do they insist on bringing negative attention to it by making complaints about them all over the internet similar to this one? there are even some on here. If you do not hate singsnap, you do not involve yourself with such antics against them.

What could the reason possibly be? could it be because most of them are banned from singsnap, for being haters?

You are correct and I am glad you cleared that up, they are indeed haters. But not with good reason, She has done nothing to them, what has she done? made a public complaint? perhaps more than one? that is nothing compared to what they have done, it does not even come close.

I find it amusing that you haters come here to cry about a complaint against you, it is obvious that it is you who cannot take what you dish out and cry lawsuit at every given opportunity. One of these days, it just may be you on the other end of that lawsuit, nothing more than you deserve.

Sorry to interrupt your regular schedule of hatred, please carry on.

@ gasp

Oh so it is a well known fact that mtss is a hate site? I don't see the word hate in the name of the site. Someone named any site that spoke about snap in a negative way a hate site. So as a member of snap I would say you are a hater. If you weren't you would not be posting here. So yes the kettle fits as far as you are concerned.

And again the word threat about suing. Funny lol. No threat. FACT

Just for the record, no one on MTSS hates SingSnap. They hate what's happening to it.

But several of the members have personal reason to hate Shanda for the things she has done to them.

So, yeah, I guess they're Shanda haters and with good reason. Like someone said before, she can sure dish it out but can't take it.

The same problem that's gotten her in trouble on SS, too. It's no wonder people are suing her!

We can only hope!

@ Tired

Shanda is not handing out any hate to anyone, she has simply made a valid complaint about MTSS and its members. Very similar to what MTSS and its members do, mostly to her anywhere they can find to put it.

Explain why I am the pot calling the kettle black? does the truth bother you? that you cannot help being a hater? you can, all you need to do is tape your fingers together so you cannot type the utter rubbish that you do, that would make a very good start.

It is a very well known fact, that MTSS is a hate site, it was set up that way from the beginning with the name singsnapsucks2, the name speaks for itself. So if you are a member there, you are a hater. It is also well known, that the haters there aired their opinions of a lot of people in public, these can still be found on google, Shanda was correct in that respect, you have not just hated on her. And it was long before any complaints were made about MTSS SSS2 or any of their members. Google does not lie, but you haters do.

If you want this to end, then end it now, stop typing, wise up, grow up and shut the *** up. But you won't, we do know why, because hating is your game, it is what gives you the sick satisfaction you crave. Your constant threats of suing are very tiresome and hold no water, so save your breath and your fingers.

Over and out!

@gasp

I don't think anyone gives a flying f*** who you are. But you're sure a pot calling the kettle black!

Shanda says she's speaking out to defend herself; so are these people.

Shanda's handing out hate to them. She's getting back what she's giving out.

@Tired

I have posted nothing towards Sally or her son, I think if you check back all 44 pages of this complaint, you will see that.

It was you haters who tried, unsuccessfully I might add to guess my identity, so my comment stands. You do exactly the same!

@ lol

Would you care to explain why Shanda is a hater and you lot are not? good luck with that. :roll

@gasp

Since you say you aren't Sally's son, then why are you posting about them? It's none of your f'ing business.

All I see here is a complaint FROM a hater with people who are posting here who are pissed at shanda for posting libel.

If you see it as hate than you must be a hater yourself Gasp. So again it was shanda who posted this idiotic complaint not any of us.

And calling people haters is your game not ours. Can't see how it will have any effect concerning a lawsuit for libel. If you do than show us your law degree

@ lol

I could say the very same about you lot. Apparently Sally's son is posting here? How do you know it is him?

I can assure you, I am not him, or Shanda.

Keep vomiting your hate, haters!

:roll
Don't you know Shanda knows who everyone is. She is a writing forensics expert while she is not sending complaints to cyber hate sites or posting her own hate here. She said it herself she can tell who is who :eek

Also for arguments sake, let\'s say Sally IS posting here. So what?

Attacking her has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of Shanda\'s complaint and the personal relationship between her and her son is THEIR business, not yours or mine or anyone else\'s. It certainly has nothing to do with Shanda\'s rant against MTSS

Good God, Shanda, GIVE IT UP!! You don't know who's posting under what name any more than the rest of us do.

Your slander is really getting tiresome. No wonder people are suing you!

@ Hi Judy!

For arguments sake let's say you are correct and Judy is posting here. It has no bearing on whether she is suing shanda or not. The reason for suing would be for shanda posting libel about her here once again and her cell number and home address again. Name calling is not the issue here.

Oh and how dare you say Sally's life is short? Anyone here could be dead tomorrow. And stop already AJ with the forgiveness *** and honor thy mother and thy father.

You are one to talk about anyone with the things you have said about your Mother.

See this guessing game is getting boring. The only thing in this report that brought it to 45 pages is because shanda can't keep her big mouth shut.

I thought you were IP banned on this site? Another lie? Should you really be posting ridiculing Shanda if you are truly going to sue her?

The post below: dear pc readers is by Judy!

lol

the author and i use the term loosely is mentally ill and being sued more then once for all the garbage she posts on the internet on a daily basis.
tune in for more of her dribble that she drools on the constant.
me thinks she secretly came from another planet where there is no oxygen
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

didnt see ur last comment. cos I switched late last year. i like the hrs better

Swingshift. Why?

What r ur hours today?

Bahahanahahahahahahahaha.."oh shanda...please forgivvvvvvvvvvvvve me"

Bahahahahahahahabahaha...sallys been sleepin most likely..there ya go guessing again

Im bored

I see you in many of these posts. Given your advanced age, health and mobility issues one would think that you out of all these people are above this.

I know that you have experienced tragedy but does that make it all right to behave like this? Is that why you do it?

The onset of dementia itself should be enough to make you rethink your actions. It is not too late. Shanda will forgive you and if you try to make amends your son may too.

You should apologize and ask them both for forgiveness. Life is too short Sally, especially yours.

I be a fruitcake

Speaking in riddles again?

Word is kris had her but robert wasnt the dad

Ladies and gentlemen, do you not know when you have been baited? Maybe I should break it down bit by bit for you.

Think, REAL hard.

No, I take that back. Think, real SLOW; I wouldn't want you to hurt your brains.

So Khloe might NOT be a Kardashian afterall?

You make a valid point. Everyone just assumed she has the kids she says she does but she says someome elses daughter doesnt even exist.

Cant own up to being wrong. Why is that?

Aint against the law darling to mention or talk about ur kids. No one said anything wrong honey. They said they believed they existed...on the edge of your sanity?