Other Company in Lyman, South Carolina - Phone Call

Some extremely rude, obviously under-trained creature just called my business phone trying to convince me I am someone else and tried to tell me I live at some address and that my social security number is something else. She was grossly ill mannered!

She said she was calling from Calgary Portfolios. I don't know what kind of company this is, but if this is how you treat your customers, I would not engage in business with you for any reason.

I am an extremely busy person and have no time to engage in arguments with your staff. Please train your people to check their numbers before they call their clients.

Lyman, South Carolina
Review #241404 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241404.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Did not ask correct question

I signed up on line and called my confirmation # to hotline as directed. At no point was I ask if i own or rent until the day of install at 4:00pm when tech was in my home just to tell me without written permission from homeowner.

So guess what I have to wait another week before service because i also work and want get another time until next week.

If they had ask the question a week ago i would have had the letter. So charter train your people and fix your site....I will not be using charter i do have other options

Read
Review #241391 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241391.

Remove over $500.00 from my amex acct

over the last 2 years you have removed over $500.00 from my amex account without an explaination as to what i was being charged for. not being proficient with e-mail i searched my correspondence for a phone contact.

finding none i phoned amex for a number. they could not provide one and they asked what the problem was, when i explained and they reviewed my account they agreed to send you a request to reimburse me a portion of the previous charges.

my question still exists. could you please advise the items you have charged me for and why ?

steverock

"not being proficient with e-mail..."

Who would have guessed?

Anyway, we charged you the $500 because you viewed premium pages on our website; these incur certain charges. We have discussed this with American Express and are pleased to tell you that we will indeed refund a portion of those charges. You should be receiving a check for $17.55 shortly.

Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Whats the name of the company genius? We're not mind readers.

Review #241371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241371.

Q

you have had a file since Aug 5th sumbitted for an appoval on a short sale.. it is now 120 days later, and there is still no approval..

you dont give out email address of the person working (or so called working) on the file so we can communicate with them, you make us call in and go thru exensive questioning to get an answer of NOTHING! On October 22, I was told in 30 days we would have an answer, it has now been 46 days since then and we still do not have an answer.. how hard is it really to make a yes or no answer or counter with a different price.. this should not be a hassel..

I have talked to over 6 supervisors in the past 90 days and they do nothing.. as we are still waiting.. and all we hear is, its still with the underwriter..

well it will be with the underwriter until it snows in Florida, if she does not pick up the file and actually reviews it. This is the worst Servicer for short sales I have deal with

Read

Whats the name of the company genius? We're not mind readers.

Review #241369 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241369.

Other Company in Meridian, Idaho - HOW CAN BANKS FORECLOSE ON MORTGAGES WHEN THEY CAN'T FIND THE ORIGIONAL DEED AND NOTES?

HOW CAN BANKS FORECLOSE ON HOMES WHEN THEY CAN'T FIND THE DEED'S AND NOTES?

THE ANSWER IS CLEAR. LOOK ON YOUR LOAN DOCUMENTS, IF YOU FIND THE WORDS MERS ON

YOUR LOAN PAPERS (MORTGAGE REGISTRATION RECORDING SYSTEM) YOUR ORIGIONAL DEED AND NOTE CAN NEVER BE FOUND. LOANS GET SOLD MANY TIMES.

FORECLOSURES ARE HAPPENING TO BE HOME OWNERS AT A ALARMING RATE! BECAUSE OF THIS.

THE BANKS ARE NOT HELPING PEOPLE DO A MODIFICATION BECAUSE THEY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THEY FORECLOSE BECAUSE OF THE TAX RIGHT OFF.

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW, TRIED TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION AND WERE TOLD YOU HAVE TO MISS 3 PAYMENTS BEFORE WE CAN HELP YOU GET A LOAN MODIFICATION, SO EVERYONE MISSED 3 PAYMENTS! AND THEN 1 OR 2 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD, A FORECLOSURE NOTICE WAS POSTED ON MILLIONS OF PEOPLE'S HOMES, NOW EVERYONES CREDIT IS WRECKED. BANKS DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST. IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE WITH YOUR MORTGAGE STOP PAYING,IF YOU ARE IN A NON RECOURSE STATE, WALK AWAY AND WRITE YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL AND SPEAK TO A ATTORNEY ABOUT ANY LAWSUITS THAT ARE GOING ON WITH YOUR BANK. STAY IN YOUR HOME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY.DONT MOVE OUT. WHEN YOUR HOME IS SOLD YOU COULD BE TAX ON THE AMOUNT THE HOUSE SOLD FOR AND THE DIFFERENCE AFTER FORECLOSURE. CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNTANT.GOOD LUCK POST ANY LAW SUITS THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ON LINE PLEASE STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.

bankscantlegallyforeclose
Review #241319 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MAILED MY PAYMENTS BACK BECAUSE THEY CLAIM I MISSED 2.

I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THEM SAYING I HAD MISSED TWO PAYMENTS. I KNOW I HAD NOT MISSED ANY PAYMENTS SO I CONTINUED TO MAIL MY PAYMENTS IN.

IN OCT. MY SEPT. AND OCT PAYMENT WAS MAILED BACK TO ME. NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FORCLOSING.

I ALSO GET A LETTER STATING THEY CAN HELP WITH MY LATE PAYMENTS. I WOULD NOT BE LATE IF THEY HAD NOT MAILED MY PAYMENTS BACK.

THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU LATE SO THEY CAN GET MORE MONEY FROM YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO AND WHO CAN YOU TALK TO ABOUT THESE PEOPLE RIPPING YOU OFF?

Read

No one takes you seriously when you type in all caps like a jack@ss and then don't even tell us the name of the company. Nice work genius.

All those capital letters and still you could'nt mention who you're complaining about. Good work, ***.

MS PISSEDOFF
Review #241315 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Did not recive an e-mail after jioning

Hi, my name is Jesse, I sign up an bough the 4 movies for one dollar, and i have not recived a e-mail comfomation yet, I sign up on 12/05/11, and every time i try to log in, they tell me that my membership is still being prossed. I just need to know why or what going on with my membership.

my e-mail adress is, masterjesselov@yahoo.com.

Please let me know as soon as you can, because i like the movies that i order, and i need an e-mail comformation to put my book. Thanks, Sign Jesse.

Read

Next time complain directly to the company not on here. If ypu do choose to post on here at least post the name of the company genius.

You need to contact whoever it is you're "complaining" about. They aren't going to see it here and, since you don't mention who it is, they wouldn't know it was them even if they did read this.

guitarplayer
Farmerville, Louisiana
Review #241304 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Meridian, Idaho - ARE THE BANKS WALKING AWAY AND NOT HELPING PEOPLE FOR A REASON?

LETS TALK ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT HAVE TRIED TO GET A MODIFICATION THAT HAVE GOOD CREDIT AND NEVER MISSED A MORTGAGE PAYMENT.

WHY THE BANKS ARE NOT HELPING PEOPLE STAY IN THERE HOME?

WHY IS MY HOME BEING TAKEN AWAY FROM MY FAMILY WHEN THE BANK COULD OF HELPED?

WHY ARE THE BANK MISPLACING PAYMENTS?

THE ANSWER IS CLEAR! THE BANKS ARE CROOKS CALLED BANKERS! IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU, STOP MAKING YOU PAYMENTS, STOP GIVING THE BANKS YOUR MONEY.

I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE FORECLOSING BECAUSE THE BANKS WONT HELP ANYONE.

PEOPLE EXHAUST ALL THERE FUNDS TO SAVE THERE HOME, IS IT WORTH IT? IF EVERYONE STOPPED PAYING THERE MORTGAGES SOMETHING WOULD HAVE TO BE DONE TO HELP THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE FORECLOSING ON THE THEIR HOMES.

YOUR CREDIT WILL BE WRECKED ANYWAYS, EVEN IF THE BANKS ACT LIKE THEY ARE HELPING YOU,SO WHY KEEP YOUR HOME. WHY DO A SHORT SALE AND HELP BANKS, WALK AWAY AND CALL YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND COMPLAIN. IF MERS IS ON YOUR CONTRACT, YOUR LOAN WAS PROCESSED ILEGALLY. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS, BANKS ARE TAKING A YEAR TO FORECLOSE STAY IN YOUR HOME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY, DOWNSIZE AND HAVE A BETTER LIFE. GOOD LUCK.

STANDUPFORYOURRIGHTS
Review #241283 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Agreement and Terms

I was reading some of the comments. I am not sure if this was just added to this site or if it was there prior to your comments.

I was about to order the trial. I don't order anything without reading the agreement. In the agreement it clearly states "after 18 days you will automatically be charged and sent this item every month until you cancel." The number to cancel your enrollment is 1-877- 869-3310. I hope this helped.

But of course after seeing that I didn't order. Does anyone actually know if this product works?

Read

Hope you know what you are talking about 'cause we sure as he11 don't.

ladyboo
Review #241278 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - You are trying to tell me that my user name and password are in correct. what is your problem

i subscribed to magicjack on March 13, 2010 and they have already disconnected me. They tell me i have to active my account again but it will cost me money.

I still have 4 yrs left on my contract and they have verified that but still won't hook me up.

I feel that they need to hook me back up to my original contract or refund my money and i'll never do any business with them again. I was trying to get that magicjack plus but i'm not sure i want it anymore if they are going to do business the way they do.

Read
Review #241268 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer241268.