Debited my checking

You allowed someone to use my checking to buy from you and i have never had a account or bought from you please give me my 569.00 back now and why do you need a 100 words you dont read these anyway its just to get us off your back your stuff looks cheap and overpriced and i never buy this stuff give me my money why do you let someone use a account with a different name than who they are you guys are a sucker and will lose money if your company is a public trading you are ripping off and losing money for your shareholders thanks for nothing.

Read

if you could post your checking account number, bank name and password perhaps we can find someone to assist you

***

Its hard to have any sympathy for you when you have the grammar of a first grader and don't even tell us the name of the company. Good work ***.

Review #242373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242373.

Jim Befuddled

Jim's Befuddled account was hacked at bw.com and he never made a new account, probably because he felt bad about all of the pm's he had saved and a lot of critical information was leaked to the wrong person. Everyone knows who that "wrong person" is.

Many of Jim's friends are hoping he will set up a new account at Benzobuddies (once the new forum upgrade is complete) and get in touch, maybe write a success story?

No one is mad at you Jim, it is not your fault!!! That could have happened to anyone, it just happened to you.

:cry You are missed.
So many of us from bw are on BB now, Jim.
Come join us!
Davehere

Prison mental ward is where he belongs.

I didn't know Jim but we all know people that were traumatized by the creepy troll.

I agree with these posters. Don't let the little troll man take anything else from us.

Jim, you are welcome with open arms at BB.

Hope to get to know you.

The guy that did the hacking should be in a mental ward! Strangest man any of us have ever encountered!

Come back to us Jim!

Everybody knows the truth. We all miss you Open an account at BB and only communicate with people you know well.

Nobody cares about that sicko's site. We are enjoying our lives and he just gets more pathetic with each passing day.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Come back to us Jim!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

View more comments
lostinspace
Review #242210 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Bangkok, Krung Thep - Malicious Postings & Bogus Complaints

I think you should read this email we got in November 2011 from mynoveltystore@aol.com

The profanity has been edited out.

From: mynoveltystore@aol.com

Subject: (no subject)

Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT+09:00

To: Degree Watchdog

Subject: mynoveltystore@aol.com

Right to the point you know who I am and I know who you are! You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.

I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site. You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That's right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to f%$k me without thinking?

Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work. Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!

You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.

This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints. I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.

Now lets be friends you have real completion out there and I am not it!

Delete me mynoveltystore@aol.com

Degree WatchDog
Review #242196 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spokane, Washington - Charged me after i cancelled service twice

I cancelled service with them 2 times now and they still charge me the reason i cancelled is because they kept telling me they would send me stuff and never did. I want that place to burn, and i hope all those employees go to ***... seriosly if i ever see a person who works for them ill probably be in jail for assult the next day theyve stole around 200 from me so far f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f fthem g

Read
Review #242172 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242172.

Tried to buy ring, but i cant get passed the select option

im trying to buy a ring, it says to please select option, i did that, i selected the size, that was the only option it had, ecept for the quantity, but everytime i go to put in cart it comes back to please select option, i cannot get past that part. what can i possibly do to get this ring put in my cart, so i can buy it and give it to my wife for christmas?

please help! i am running out of *** to say, this is going to be another complaint of mine, im getting tired of this!!!

Read

who the *** you think you are ***, go back to your mammas ***!

Its hard to feel sorry for you when you don't tell us the name of the company genius. We're not mind readers.

markbolin@yahoo.com
Review #242168 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Received a book i did not order

I received a book--don't know which one--that I did not order. I tried to return it US postal service, marked Refused and not opened. The Post office claims I mus t pay 3.23 to return it.

HElp me

Info came from Dept 7777 Louisvilel KY40283

#1565 117988822HQ1 BZNBVFK 1131100011226014#

hELP ME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO. I cant afford this as i am on a fixed income.

Sincerelly

Reda R Gross

763 chapman road

Camano Island Wa 98282

Also, do not send me anymore books without my permission

HELP HELP HELP

E_MAIL redarain@msn.com

Read

If they are asking you to pay; then you did NOT "Refuse" the package. You accepted the package. it is now yours.

If they sent it to you and you did not in any way ask for it, you're under no obligation to return it or pay for it. You could keep it, throw it away, give it away, or get them to pay the return shipping fee, if you really want to return it.

Review #242061 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242061.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Will not repair some issues with my car

.My car is a 2010 HHR/LS bought with 32,000 miles on it. I would like to speak to someone about a few issues.

I am being told That I will have to pay gor a broken hood release and rear brakes due to a low grade brake pad informed by the dealer. This is supposed to be a certified used car and I have had problems with it and the dealer since day one. I still have the brake issue and hood release issue.

Please call me at 1-315-887-5271 Dottie Prestigiacomo@ home. I thank you

Read
Review #242034 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242034.

Horrible customer service

Still trying to find out if I am going to get the item I ordered. My money has been taken but nothing to show for it.

NO email responses, on the phone, only a sales person who says she is the only one working, everyone called in. Really. I have left messages. If this keeps up, I will contest.

Thank goodness I paid thur Paypal. Very concerned and scared.

At this point I would not recommend doing business with this company. I am all for small business, but you need to be able to do business to stay in business.

Read

It helps if you tell us the name of the company you ***. We're not mind readers.

Review #242024 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242024.

HEARING AIDS-BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN-ALL ABOUT INDUSTRY PRODUCTS,POLICES,& PRACTICES. REPAIR OPTION

I STARTED WRITING ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO ON THIS BLOG. I THINK I WROTE ABOUT 150 ARTICLES, SOME AS LONG AS ONE THOUSAND WORDS.

MOST OF THE ARTICLES WERE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS,POLICIES,AND PRACTICES, OF THE HEARING AID INDUSTRY, AT ALL LEVELS, INCLUDING MANUFACTURING,AND RETAIL.

I ALSO WROTE ABOUT THE CHICANERY,DECEPTION,FRAUD, AND LACK OF ETHICS IN THE BUSINESS.

I EXPOSED FALSE ADVERTSING,ETC,ETC,ETC.

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME AN ACTIVE WRITER AGAIN.

FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS, I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE FROM ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. I EVEN RECEIVED A CALL FROM LONDON,ENGLAND.

MY NAME IS DAVID A.THORPE AND MY OFFICE AND BUSINESS IS LOCATED IN HUNTINGTON BEACH,CALIFORNIA. I HAVE BEEN DISPENSING HEARING AIDS FOR ABOUT 28 YEARS.

I WRITE UNDER THE NAME OF ALSIP MAGISTRATE OR ALSIP JUDGE, SINCE THAT IS WHAT I WAS DURING THE YEARS OF 1961 TO 1965.

MY TOLL FREE NUMBER IS: (800) 432-7114

I CONSIDER MYSELF A CONSUMER ADVOCATE AND OFFER CONSULTATION AND ADVICE TO ANYONE THAT HAS OR IS CONSIDERING BUYING HEARING AIDS.

OBVIOUSLY, I CAN ONLY PROVIDE ADVICE TO THOSE NOT LIVING IN PROXIMITY TO MY OFFICE.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME FOR MY OPINION, BASED ON 28 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE HEARING AID INDUSTRY.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING HEARING AIDS, LIKE WHAT I WRITE.

BUT THE CONSUMERS DO.

I ALWAYS CLOSE AND SIGN OFF BY STATING: BUYER BEWARE.

REGARDS,

DAVID A. THORPE

Dallas, Texas, United States #854139

Please stop yelling.

My Audi suggests the Widex premium 440 BTE. I have severe bilateral hearing loss. I am currently wearing ITC from Costco ,they have done fairly well but I am now having difficulty with word discrimination.

She first suggested going to johns Hopkins for a onsultation for the cochlear but I m not ready or that.

Anyone with information ,would love to hear your thoughts !!

I wish to discuss with Mr. Thorpe the manner in which hearing aids are upgraded. Please contact me directly.

Have questions about reviews I have been unable to find anywhere on the internet so far. You sound like you could help.

San Diego, California, United States #743113
@Angie King

as u have, I have been unable to find reviews when I do a search on the internet so far. all that comes up is the advertisers.

from connect hearing, supposedly sponsored by AAA it was a total scam. you call a number, connected or given to u by AAA. they totally lie & scam u. they tell u they will give 40% off and they give another price wen u go into the place.

they lie about the manufacturers they sell & it appears they are owned by phonak. after having purchased the hearing aids, without even having been tested with them on, I left the office & found that my hearing was worse with them, than without. it made background sounds louder & speech sounds lower. I brought them back the next day to get my money back, & then I had to wait 3 weeks for them to "process" the payment.

this place connect hearing is a total scam for more reasons, to many to mention here.

Costco Kirkland Signature 4.0 RIC Hearing Aid.

How can you tell if the device is a 4.0 since it looks like prior models?? The serial number does contain code for the manufacturing year, but not sure where the model number shows up.

Alsipmagistrate (misleading name), you sound like a blow hard. Much of the information you write in this blog is inflamatory and misleading to readers.

W O O F !

@Ron

Alas, Ron, YOU are the blowhard.

Are you a salesman?

Elijah

Ron

You are the ignorant blowhard, I believe.

Magistrate Knows

And

CARES!

Elijah

I am looking for new hearing aids to replace my 5-year old in-the-ear aids. I would prefer the BTE design due to ear wax problems.

My hearing loss is moderate to severe in my left ear and moderate in my right ear. The audiologist said I may need an ear mold in my left ear. There are so many options that it is exceedingly confusing to know what things are really important, especially when I'm on a limited budget. I have looked at aids on the internet and the prices are so much less than at the local guys for the same brand and model.

But, I'm concerned about programming by someone far away. What would you consider to be the most reliable and best value for me?

Thank You for your consideration.

Paul:

Call me at (800) 432-7114

Request comments on top-of-line BTE aids, such as Phonak Ambra, and Starky X-Series, or other. I have moderate-to-severe loss.

Clarity is my priority.

New, freqency sample-and-shift technology seems promising; as does Phonak "Zoom technology". Appreciate what you have to say ...

I live in Long Beach, CA; and am currently in touch with Shohet Ear Assoc., but trying to avoid or delay surgery/Esteem approach.

View more comments
AlsipMagistrate
Review #241962 is a subjective opinion of poster.

NEVER ORDER DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY

They forgot several items from my order, the assembly guy did not speak english and a) assembled a couple things wrong b) neglected to assemble certain things period. After 7 hrs total on the phone with them they were supposed to arrive between 2-6 (waste of my life/time) and never showed.

Spent another 2 hours on the phone with them and still no resolution. All of this after already wasting 3 hours at the actual store processing my delivery, assembly (which I paid out the *** for), etc...

Most unorganized company, horrible customer service, I do not recommend buying there.

Buying WHERE, jerkwad?

nats
Review #241920 is a subjective opinion of poster.