Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Hornymatches.com used Facebook for scam

If this scam wasn't extremely obvious to users immediately after completing registration, you have my sympathy!!! :D Just like the countless post before, I fell victim to this site by wasting around 15 mins of my time signing up for the site.

I want reinbursment for these precious minutes that this site stole from me and that I will never get back!!! I will happily settle out of court to the tune of a hundred million dollars and not a penny less! :). Honestly though, I am more angry because of the fact that is this site poached me on Facebook.

I was of the understanding that obtain a Facebook page, the user must be a actual person. This bot/ actor/ fat guy at a cubicle betrayed my trust and used facebook to pursue me with malicious buisness criminal intent. If anyone can explain how these accounts can activate with impunity under the nose of the ever vigillent Facebook mods or whatever they are. I assume that these accounts the fat guy at the cubicle uses are most likely shut down after a few complaint, then Mr.

Fat Guy finds another pic of an innocent young women, then uses said picture to create another's "POACHER" account and begins the process anew. For any guys that actually got duped far enough along in the process where actual monetary transactions took place, I honestly feel sorry for you my brothers, but if you simply looked around the site, you should have had enough insite to know that no real live women would ever join or be part of a site/ institution like that without having been compensated with much much more money than I am sure Mr.

Fat in his cubicle was or will be payed. Sincerely, Gentleman, you all need to use that organ between your ears a tad more than the one doing the thinking between your legs, and good luck in all your future endevors in the sadistic system we refer to as the Internet.

Read
Review #242957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242957.

Other Company in Southfield, Michigan - Ripoff joy band

i gave them a $2,000.00 deposit, the wedding venue changed 6 months notification, said cant refund, but could use at a later date for another event. now its time for another event, i call, finally got a return call saying i can only get a credit if i use a nine piece band.

forgettit, im done. be careful, people in business should try to accomodate present as well as future clients, as well as look for referrals. no chance with these guys.

i should have checked some refrences ahead of time. oh well live and learn, buyer beware

Read
Review #242930 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242930.

Other Company in New York, New York - HORRIBLE!!!

They are ripping off customers!! Do not waste your money on them, you're better off paying someone after to fix any damages.

They will not honor their plans. And based on my research online It seems as though it is a trend with them. Try an alternative company. Even Bob's furniture dropped them, because they were getting so many complaints about their horrible service and failure to honor plans.

They will look for any *** reason not to honor plans.

Some of the worst customer service I've seen to date and complete rip off!! They are robbing people!

Read
Review #242912 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242912.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - $1.00 is worth it to cancel my account

would not refund $1.00 for service cancelled before recieved. worth a $1.00 to be rid of them.

tried to talk to supv. but they said he would call me within 72 hrs. did not want service they bug me to get then they made me play phone tag when I tried to get bill removed. Glad I did not spend any xmas funds there.

worst experience ever and I am 56 years old.

All over a $1.00. They didn't care when I said I was canclling my acount but yet I had great credit with them.

Jim P
Review #242911 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Greatest Kept Secrets Letter

They are at it again! 2 years ago I received this letter telling me that if I didn't respond by the following

Friday I would never hear from them again. I should be so lucky!!! I didn't respond two years ago. Why am I

getting the same exact letter telling me that if I don't respond by this Friday, I will never hear from them

again? There are people out there who specialize in people with Dementia(the *** of the earth!!!) I

sure hope I don't have dementia 2 years from now when I receive another letter!!!

Read

I just got the letter today. Why am I so special to have received this letter. What a bunch of ***

Review #242902 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242902.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - This company needs to be more organized with there property managers,

I just have 2 months to moving in to one of there complex and they been complaining about the rent..when we specifically explained to the manager before moving in .. that were willing to pay rent in 2 payments as long as we don't pass over the months rent, but then we moved iin and they changed there minds about it...

which is *** UP> I wouldnt recommend this to no one. WHen we had moved in we moved in it was a mess with the pro rate, Now we have this month to move out and look for another property , the managers need more expierience

Read
Review #242799 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242799.

Its Just Lunch...

YOu go in pay a but load of money and they do an interview. There is a database of other eligibles as well.

They match you with your requests and the company sets up a lunch date. Both parties know they are responsible for paying for their own lunch. Since they interview you live, seems they would capture personalities better. I specifically said, the ONLY thing I can not stand is a man with man-***.

When we showed up for our "lunch" (they select location) HE WAS LIKE ORKA...man *** and all.

BOOOOOOOO! Becoming a member is not cheap either.

Read

We regret any dissatisfaction you may have experienced. We take all complaints very seriously and request that you contact us directly so that we can discuss your membership.

The name of the company IS "It's Just Lunch".

#392016

It helps if you tell us the name of the company. Good going ***.

Review #242760 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242760.

*** me around

*** them they ripped me off adding on x tra money when one of my cars was payed off, an they set up here an added hella interest on my truck plus they kelp my tittle to my car stating it wasnt paid off just to keep me in the rear. times r hard so dont go to these *** for a loan becouse they will *** u around.they give u a fake *** hand shake wit those snake *** eyes saying to themselves we got um.next thing u c an hear is calls off the chain .*** em

#392062

Its hard to feel sorry for you with grammar worst than a first graders. You also didn't tell us the name of the company. Good going ***.

Review #242712 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242712.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Payments

my loan is paid a head no payment was due so i made a payment of 500.00 just to stay ahead they took it all for intrest no payment was due for 3 months where is citi finance they kindly told me thats their policy a payment must be paid every month of they take it all for intrest

they even make complaining hard i just started a new job after im there a year i am going to change company they say they will help but all they do is dig a deeper hole for you to climb out of

Read
Review #242708 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242708.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - There is no phone number to contact customer service.

I am so fed up with this *** company. They have good gimmick to catch you.

I bought their unit and singed up for the five year subscription. The phone unit never worked for a year. Then I finally got them to send me a new one that I paid the shipping for. Now I had another problem, after several other.

But I am pissed because I can't seem to get anyone to address my complaint to. They are never available. And of course there is no phone number to talk to someone. Only number is for ordering.

Sad truth is I odered the newer model hoping to get better service. But I still can't get anyone to answer my questions, when suddenly after ordering the upgrade the one I have stopped working. And I had not even received the new one as yet.

Now I get it I see they charged me more than the advertised price for the subscription and no one to answer my question as to why. If only there was one honest tele company who wasn't so self promoting albeit overstated ability.

Read
Review #242677 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer242677.