Other Company in Dakar, Kaolack - Abus de confiance, escroquerie et vol.

bonjour,

un homme a abusé de ma confiance . je lui ai remis 34000 euros. Il devait acheter pour moi 1KG d'or et malheureusement, ce n'était que des mensonges. Moi je suis européen et lui africain. nous ne vivons pas dans le m^me pays et on m'a conseillé de porter plainte aupres de la justice de son pays ou interpol.

Je l'ai connu chez moi et il était prévu qu'on allait faire des affaires ensemble, raison pour laquelle, je me suis laissé abuser..

Je lui ai envoyé l'argent par western union # tous les reçus sont en ma possession #depuis le 10 Novembre 2011 et depuis, il m'a raconté beaucoup de mensonges, notamment qu'il a été arrété à l'aeroport de casablanca # Maroc # avec l'or en sa possession Je lui ai demandé de m'envoyer les papiers de la douane marocaine, ce qu'il a fait, mais il s'est avéré que ce papier est un faux après verification, d'un ami marocain à qui j'ai fait parvenir ce fameux document, qui n'a ni cachet, ni entête.

A ce jour, il ne repond plus ni à mes mails, ni à mes appels telephonique .

Merci de bien vouloir m'aider

Dakar, Kaolack
Review #244448 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244448.

Sold me a sofa bed with a mattress that is impossible to sleep on. It is absolute trash.

The mattress that came with the sofa bed is garbage quality and impossible to sleep on. When I complained they offerred no resoluation except to buy a $400 matrress that appears to be more trash.

I have had sofa beds for over 50 years and I have never had a mattress that was that bad. They obviously use it to force people to buy a more expensive mattress that is not worth the money.

They force you to pay through the nose for more garbage. They are completely dishonest and should be shut down.

I wish I could just get themn to take back the sofa bed but they obviously do not stand behind their products and it is a cse of buer beware.

Read

All sofa beds come with a paper thin mattress. They're not designed to come with a top of the line mattress otherwise the sofa bed wouldn't fold up and away. Get over it.

Review #244394 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244394.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Rod tube & rods damaged by UPS

Shipped a very heavy duty rod tube(made of sched. 40 pvc with both glued & screw on end caps) from TX.

to Ca. It contained 5 salt water rods (Penn International, Shimano, & others wrapped in towels. The rod tube was 8" in diameter 8' long. It included a heavy duty handle.

It arrived in Ca. with it's screw on end cap caved in, and rod guides on the Penn & Shimano either broken or bent, requiring replacement. Some *** with UPS had to have dropped it on it's end from a significant height or used it like a battering ram. I thought I had made it airline proof, AND I thought I was shipping UPS = No Worries!

Well, the airlines even with many shipments couldn't break it---- BUT--- ONE trip with UPS it is destroyed.

Maybe there is a video of this incident too with a security camera being flipped off as well! NEVER AGAIN, A__HOLES!!!!!!

Read
Review #244382 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244382.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - AM MAD PISSED RIGHT NOW AT *** MATCHES

THEY OVER CHARGED ME UPON SIGNING UP FOR MY MEMBER SHIP I WANT MY REFUND OF THE BALANCE THEY OVER CHARGED ME """ I WANT MY MONEY BACK IF YOU PEOPLE CANNOT BE. FAIR WITH LAW ABIDING CITIZENS IT JUST DOES NOT REALLY SEEMS FAIR TO ME TO REALLY OVER CHARGE ANY ONE FOF ANYTHING AT ALL SO STOP IT JUS NOT RIGHT AT ALL TO YOUR COSTOMERS THAT'S PAYING THEIR MONEY TO YOU PEOPLE WHAT IF SOMEONE SHOULD SCANM YOU HOW WOULD YOU FELL I ALREADY KNOW THAT ANSWER JUST TREAT PEOPLE HOW U WOULD WANNA BE TREATED OK

Read

if that place is so bad--why don't you take matters into your own hands? anyone who would use a site like that must be really really hard up.

There is no need to type in all caps. We get the hint that you're a perverted lose that had to use a perverted website since you aren't good enough for a reputable dating site such as eHarmony or Match.com.

Review #244343 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244343.

Other Company in Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania - I received an E-mail saying my order was shipped, & I'm still waiting to get it. Thjat was a week or

more ago. I'm still waiting for my order which DID NOT come in time for Christmas. Please advise!

Charles A. Gismondi

Elco, Pa.

coachgiz@yahoo.com

I ordered 6 sets of your fragrance collections(4 women's & 2 men's) around the first week in December.

I received an E-mail last week saying that my order was being shipped, but it's still not here. I ordered

by phone. (Today is Dec. 24.) In addition, I ordered 8 sets of batteries( 4AA, 4AAA), which have not

arrived. Will you please check on this order so that I'll have my families order as soon as possible?

Thank you.

Read
Review #244313 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244313.

Stop the Complaining

People, timeshares are not for everyone. Look the company is not a scam, they are a business, there to make a profit.

If it was a scam they would be out of business. Have some common sense going into it. If you dont take vacations but once every couple years, this may not be for you. Ask questions, research things, dont impulse buy, and lastly remember no one is forcing you to buy.

I am sick and tired of people blaming others and not being accountable for their own actions and decisions. Ive been to a number of presentations, and received my free gifts and have been pleasantly pleased. As for high pressure tactics, sounds like you dont have a back bone and cant deal with pressure. So what if they keep asking you to buy, SAY NO.

Sure they will try something else and ask again.

Why let it bother you. Time shares are not a scam, it is people not using judgement in making a buying decision.

Read

Those sales people are all liers, I fell shamed for them doing these as job, we have successly got out of the contract and will never touch it again.

doylevegas
Review #244311 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Lynnwood, Washington - No quarantee

Ordered tablet. At purchase was told it was guaranteed delivered by dec 20th, had not arrived by the 23d.

I called and was now told it's back ordered, won,t arrive till Jan. 10th. So what the *** does guaranteed mean. No one called to inform me in the past two weeks it was backordered.

They have my info. They can send me e-mails weekly telling about there great sales and service. If only staff knew enough about there products and job to be effective rather than deceptive. I cancelled the order.

Very poor performance and lack of caring about customer satisfaction. Shop elsewhere next time.

Read
Review #244270 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244270.

Signed contract under deception on goods

So, my husband and I (Mario and Sonya Escobar )went to go look at some bedroom furniture .. We never had a complete bed set.

We picked out one we liked and the price was a bit high, so she worked it out to be a little cheaper. So we paid the first payment of 156. 00 to get the bed set and diamond mattresses..it was just delivered tonight. I saw the first few pieces and was not happy.

Chunks out of the wood leg on the night stand, the headboard where its noticeable scraped up wood, the mirror was crooked and the woodframe around the mirror was scratched up.. very noticeable. I call the store up before the guys unloaded everything... and told them I wasn't very happy with what I got.

I was treated very rudely by the sales person over the phone and she was arguing with me that I knew what I was getting and I did not realize , first of all , I was getting the floor model... she said I picked THAT one out...yes I picked that style out... but not that.. she knew I was tight on money and so she was working the price out...

so she got it down... I figured it was something that you guys just do.. yes she did go over the paper work with me that it was used but did not tell me it was damaged.... If I realized we were getting the floor model , I would have taken a closer look to make sure it was ok.

She is saying that why didn't you say anything at the time,,, I said I would have if you would have told me that was the one I was getting so I could take a more detail look. Yes, I was upset, and was in the right.. because I am paying to own this furniture.. I don't want ***...

I talk to Jeff the manager, the delivery guys were showing me some other stuff in the ad .. there was a new set with the fireplace,so I talked to Jeff about it and he seemed like ok whatever to make it right.. but originally I just wanted to cancel the whole thing, I just felt I was deceived . The sales person did not walk around the bedset and show me why it is used..

the delivery people said they should have done that.. so you knew what you were getting. I was literally in tears and upset... I really just want to get a refund on my first payment and not get anything at all from the store..I don't really like anything else..

the set I was talking about switching , because they said I signed a contract, (under deception) which my husband and my twins will concur with since they were there, they said I still was responsible for paying for it... I could only afford what they quoted me, mattresses included, and now they are saying the mattresses are really expensive and add up to 100 dollars more amonth and I just feel like this store is shady. I look in the add and they have mattresses , that are pillow top as low as 49 dollars a month...

..I just want to be done with them , I will never do business again with them...They have their product , so I would like my refund for signing a contract under deception of what I was actually getting. would like the current email to make a complaint too...

Read

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you whined like a big baby.

Review #244263 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244263.

Other Company in Randallstown, Maryland - Tricked tricked tricked

my wife bankaccount some was taking money out by some who is not on the account could not makecar payments ontime only had seven more payments to go thay told me i can refinance thay said thay would send some one to see how many miles was on the car but thay sent a tow truck to take my car.so i asked them were thay going to take the milage off the car thay said to just take the car and go so i said but the lady told me over the phone every thing would be fine trust me.

Read
Review #244221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244221.

Ordered 3 flannedl shirts 3 faded badley

on Sept.17,2011 I ordered 3 flannel shirts, it took almost 3 weeks for them to arrive, I washed each in cold water, seperatly, the red faded badley,good thing I washed it alone or I would have had pink clothes, the blue, one sleeve has faded the rest of the shirt is fine I did not use any bleach, the tan shirt is very nice, we have ordered many times before and never had anything like this happen, when my husband wears the blue shirt people ask what happened to the one sleeve, we have no answer.WHY

Read

Its hard to feel sorry for you when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade.

Review #244184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244184.