In regards to a coffee table i ordered on 16th day of Dec.

I was told my coffee table would be here no later than the 29th but my order said i would receive email to confirm tracking but i never received it so i called before christmas and asked the store when i would get my table and the lady said there was a delay and i wouldn't get it until after christmas so i called back and no one ever answered the phone i was on hold for 45min . and decided to hang up and reply by email and they said he was going to be another 3 weeks but no actual date so they decided on their own they would be cancelling my order that i am now be charged for and i never said i wanted to cancell!!!!

????? Why do they treat customers that way?????

Read

You never told us the name of the company. But thats OK because we're all mind readers. Good going ***.

Kingsville, Missouri
Review #245232 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245232.

Phone hold time

I was on hold for 38 minutes and then put into a *** where I would have to hold another 30 minutes. They keep the number of customer services representatives down to lower costs but do not care about servicing their customers.

Since I have to add more words, I will say that they need to be more responsive and notify their customers when they increase the payment - not just have it show up when payments is made on line. Commnication is a problem with this bank. Having to have this message 100 words is another *** decision by someone.

I never did get an answer as to why my payment was increased - no increse in taxes or insurance. These are the only two reasons to increase a payment.

Read

That sounds frustrating, too bad you didn't bother to tell us what company you're complaining about!!!!

Review #245225 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245225.

Other Company in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Truly Nolan~Smooth Talking - NO Action - RIP OFF

They say if you find evidence of bugs or termites, to call them. Sure.

You call. They "treat" over and over again. I asked when do you determine to "replace" and didn't get much of an answer. The salesman suggests 'planting' termites in other people's homes to get a referral reward!

If you later find more evidence of termites and are tired of them poking a hole in your walls and gassing them, he brings along his smooth talking supervisor, who has an answer for everything (training the salesman for future deception) and basically has NO solution. They will NEVER opt to replace...they might have to lose some m o n e y !

Thier contracts are worthless. The key cop-out is "evidence of live termites", so do NOT let them gas your activity, make them REPLACE as they promised when you stupidly signed on!

Read
Review #245206 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245206.

Still taking payments.

I closed my accounts October 26, 2011 & they're still hitting my acount for payments.

When I called their # 866-733-9183 they never answer. I have left messages to no avail, they donot returns calls either.

Enough said.

This is a *** company, stay away.

100 words minium is also ***.

nikalseyn

It would be informative to know which "*** company" you are talking about, sport.

Review #245192 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245192.

Other Company in Jackson, Georgia - Mgr. jeremy at the hixson store refuses to deliver the tv I paid and signed for We

Signed paper work two weeks before but decided to hold off on delivery then decided later to go ahead and do it. I was supposed to have delivery next day.

10 days later I've still never got a call or a delivery. Went back toi see why and he claimed there was an error on my phone number because he'd been trying to call but was able to reach me right away in front of me so after giving him an additional chance to delivery, they never called first or attempted delivery to me before noon like promised and I had toi *** work to rush home with no warning but when I arrived 5 minutes later they were already gone. Then was gonna redeliver it but said my home felt unsafe for delivery. They made up lies about references from my own family and even swore to come by my residence to see what the delivery guys were so concerned about but never showed up or caled.

Just lied and lied over and over again and refused to lease the tv or inspect my very secure home. UNbelievable! I'm still in shock. Even said my mother and.grandmother both told them not to rent to me.

Im 43 yrs old and responsible so idk why on earth he made up so many lies to refuse service after putting me thru all that. My whole family is livid from the lies they claimed my family said. I still haven't received my money back either. I cudve made things much easier if he would've just returned my money like I requested but instead he convinced me to go ahead and promised delivery before 12 pm but still never delivered the tv or money or bothered to call back.

Im still in shock that this mgr.

could be so careless and ruthless. I was kind thru this whole thing but tomorrow I'm filing lawsuit for false advertisement and slander.

Jackson, Georgia
Review #245056 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245056.

So far nothing but 1 *** story after another

We purchased our dog from them back in february, he immediatly showed signs of limping after running around and playing. we brought him in for an exam and xrays and as it turrns out he has a genetic problem with hip displasure.

it is now december and weve gone through 3 different people in there office, sent them all the paperwork they requested multiple times and i call again the other day to check on the status and they closed the file.

needless to say he is still limping around because i do not have 4K for the surgary. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE EXPECTING GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER YOUR PURCHASE

For which company?

Review #245036 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245036.

Why did I do it

I was a desperate woman, I took a 300 loan, not I owe them 400 more to pay it off. so I will be opaying over 1000 for a 300 loan.

I stopped the bank from giving them anymore money and now they are calling me, I will pay it, just on my own time It's frustrating to think that just because a person is desperate to take care of the bills they should be charged 3 times the amount of the loan. I know that it was my own fault for taking out the loan, but still if I borrow 300 i agree to pay 390 back, not 1000

Read

You were given the full terms of the loan before taking it. You signed.

That's all that needs to be said. Pay back the money they ask for.

Company ????

Review #244983 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244983.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Insisted on exrays when all I wanted was a consultation about dentures.

I made appointment for a consultation about getting new dentures. I had questions as to whether improvements could be made over my existing dentures.

I was forced to have xrays before I could see anyone.

They assume you are there because you want them to become your primary dental care center which was not the case.

Now, when my dentist of over 10 years says it is time for periodic xrays my insurance will not allow it as xrays are only allowed after a specified time.

This company needs to review its customer policies and not assume your wants and needs.

Read
Review #244931 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244931.

Other Company in Arlington, Virginia - She's scam

She continues to send the same info. every year hoping to catch my attention and see if I will fall for hi/her scam.

She must be dumb to think that I do not recognize the spill she lets out. They are old.

She continues to assure me there something good coming my way. By calculating some numbers for an astrobooks that has no meaning relevant to anything. She uses the number 777,7777and so forth.

She gives dates that far off as being a special day of luck, after she/he has condemned you as being a failure or hunted by bad luck.

She preys on poor people. She needs to be arrested but it is taking too long.

Read
Review #244913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244913.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - Wrong Address

I agree with all of the other complaints. When trying to access, I am never able to log in.

Talking to someone on the phone only gets you passed around to people that don't know anything. This is a time waster and lesson in frustration. Being put on hold for 10 minutes is annoying anyways, but if you are in crisis with your identity being stolen, it would seem like 10 hours. It should be fairly simple to go online and check out your own information.

I was also asked my social security number as question number one. That in and of itself makes me leary of this company.

Read
Review #244893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244893.