Still taking payments.

I closed my accounts October 26, 2011 & they're still hitting my acount for payments.

When I called their # 866-733-9183 they never answer. I have left messages to no avail, they donot returns calls either.

Enough said.

This is a *** company, stay away.

100 words minium is also ***.

nikalseyn

It would be informative to know which "*** company" you are talking about, sport.

Review #245192 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245192.

Other Company in Jackson, Georgia - Mgr. jeremy at the hixson store refuses to deliver the tv I paid and signed for We

Signed paper work two weeks before but decided to hold off on delivery then decided later to go ahead and do it. I was supposed to have delivery next day.

10 days later I've still never got a call or a delivery. Went back toi see why and he claimed there was an error on my phone number because he'd been trying to call but was able to reach me right away in front of me so after giving him an additional chance to delivery, they never called first or attempted delivery to me before noon like promised and I had toi *** work to rush home with no warning but when I arrived 5 minutes later they were already gone. Then was gonna redeliver it but said my home felt unsafe for delivery. They made up lies about references from my own family and even swore to come by my residence to see what the delivery guys were so concerned about but never showed up or caled.

Just lied and lied over and over again and refused to lease the tv or inspect my very secure home. UNbelievable! I'm still in shock. Even said my mother and.grandmother both told them not to rent to me.

Im 43 yrs old and responsible so idk why on earth he made up so many lies to refuse service after putting me thru all that. My whole family is livid from the lies they claimed my family said. I still haven't received my money back either. I cudve made things much easier if he would've just returned my money like I requested but instead he convinced me to go ahead and promised delivery before 12 pm but still never delivered the tv or money or bothered to call back.

Im still in shock that this mgr.

could be so careless and ruthless. I was kind thru this whole thing but tomorrow I'm filing lawsuit for false advertisement and slander.

Jackson, Georgia
Review #245056 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245056.

So far nothing but 1 *** story after another

We purchased our dog from them back in february, he immediatly showed signs of limping after running around and playing. we brought him in for an exam and xrays and as it turrns out he has a genetic problem with hip displasure.

it is now december and weve gone through 3 different people in there office, sent them all the paperwork they requested multiple times and i call again the other day to check on the status and they closed the file.

needless to say he is still limping around because i do not have 4K for the surgary. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE EXPECTING GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER YOUR PURCHASE

For which company?

Review #245036 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245036.

Why did I do it

I was a desperate woman, I took a 300 loan, not I owe them 400 more to pay it off. so I will be opaying over 1000 for a 300 loan.

I stopped the bank from giving them anymore money and now they are calling me, I will pay it, just on my own time It's frustrating to think that just because a person is desperate to take care of the bills they should be charged 3 times the amount of the loan. I know that it was my own fault for taking out the loan, but still if I borrow 300 i agree to pay 390 back, not 1000

Read

You were given the full terms of the loan before taking it. You signed.

That's all that needs to be said. Pay back the money they ask for.

Company ????

Review #244983 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244983.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Insisted on exrays when all I wanted was a consultation about dentures.

I made appointment for a consultation about getting new dentures. I had questions as to whether improvements could be made over my existing dentures.

I was forced to have xrays before I could see anyone.

They assume you are there because you want them to become your primary dental care center which was not the case.

Now, when my dentist of over 10 years says it is time for periodic xrays my insurance will not allow it as xrays are only allowed after a specified time.

This company needs to review its customer policies and not assume your wants and needs.

Read
Review #244931 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244931.

Other Company in Arlington, Virginia - She's scam

She continues to send the same info. every year hoping to catch my attention and see if I will fall for hi/her scam.

She must be dumb to think that I do not recognize the spill she lets out. They are old.

She continues to assure me there something good coming my way. By calculating some numbers for an astrobooks that has no meaning relevant to anything. She uses the number 777,7777and so forth.

She gives dates that far off as being a special day of luck, after she/he has condemned you as being a failure or hunted by bad luck.

She preys on poor people. She needs to be arrested but it is taking too long.

Read
Review #244913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244913.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - Wrong Address

I agree with all of the other complaints. When trying to access, I am never able to log in.

Talking to someone on the phone only gets you passed around to people that don't know anything. This is a time waster and lesson in frustration. Being put on hold for 10 minutes is annoying anyways, but if you are in crisis with your identity being stolen, it would seem like 10 hours. It should be fairly simple to go online and check out your own information.

I was also asked my social security number as question number one. That in and of itself makes me leary of this company.

Read
Review #244893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244893.

Other Company in Naples, Florida - Charged and didn't confirm no cancel opt

Started order on line.

I tried to stop the process as they kept doubling the quantities and raising shipping charges. The next screen said "thank you for your order".

Couldn't stop the order.

I waited for an email confirmation which is normal. No email confirmation was sent. Called their numbers, but order couldn't be stopped.

Tried 3 days of phone calls they continued to delay me saying order couldn't be tracked "call tomorrow". The phone communications were terrible with much noise and very broken English spoken.

These are VERY bad people.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.

B

Read
Review #244884 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244884.

Commercial

I don't know what your company was thinking when they put that commercial on television during daytime television saying that you should "DANCE YOUR *** OFF". It is unacceptable for daytime television while my children watch innocent programs.

Your company needs to go back to the advertising committee & think about their children while putting these unacceptable commercials on regular television. It is blasphemous & inappropriate for regular television.

Maybe it should on be broadcast on cable channels after 9pm, so decent parents don't have to partake in your companies negativity. Your company should be ashamed of themselves by contributing such negativity!

Read

You forgot to name the company. But of course we're all mind readers.

Good going ***. If this all you have to complain about then you really must have no life you loser.

Review #244790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244790.

Other Company in San Luis Obispo, California - Charged twice!!

I tried to order tickets on line and it appeared not to "take" . .when I reached an actual person, she assured me that I was not charged and the nshe explained that the ticket amount on the actual ticket could be less or more than what I paid .

Iasked her what she meant by that and how much a variance it could be .Then she said it would most likely show a higher ticket amount than what I paid . .I called them back to clarify and still not response. Their people aren't trained, they don't return calls and so far, I;ve been charged twice .

.very very expensive. I'm gonna have to take legal action not and this was suppossed to be a Xmas gift for my dad and nephews.

Read
Review #244780 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer244780.