Other Company in Johnstown, New York - Ripped off bigtime

one gal came to door from van knocked other gal in van.They showed me products told them to pricy for me.Said she was from area brought in their boxes for me to look at. Talked many things other than food.

Watch these people.Went out to truck with one gal to look at products.My mistake other gal in kitchen. Slip was written on a free delivery resteraunt slip premier steak seafood yorkville not any company.Gave me bogus cell number to contact 802/777/2166/ one of the women. After thet left looked and found things stolen by gal that was in kitchen.

Did call state police. Do not let them in door for the price of their meat you could buy a farm.

Read
Review #245885 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245885.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Rip Off's & Morons

I purchased Two walking dog sets for two different Shih tzu's.One for me & my girlfriend's Shih tzu and one for her parent's Shih tzu.The collar are too big on both!! We no longer possess the orginal packaging they insist you return it in.My complaint/question is,are they guessing the size of the dog's neck?

At any rate I will never order from these people again!

In closing a little bit of advise,Don't Inbreed!.You and people(and I use that term loosely) are a Big reason this country sucks. Steve

Read
Review #245860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245860.

Other Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota - READ

unreal loaded $30 on card for a $5 fee....then they charged $7 fee for "servicing" before i even used it then charged$ 2.50 per trans. so i got to spent $19.80 out of $35.......DO NOT GET THIS CARD.it is the bigggggggggggggggggggggest rip off of all time what a joke u get half your money borrow a friends use a family members do not do not do not do not do not do not get this card what a rip off i feel cheated and scammed and cant do anything its a legal mafia do not get it

Loss
Review #245791 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245791.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Most wnted list of financial scam by federal goverment

MOST WANTED GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE WHO SOLD ''the 1% of US.citizens to the highest BITTER"

WE THE 1 % ARE LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO SELL US OUT

TO FIND AND IDENTIED ' GOVERNMENT SCAMS in the name of the "1% people"

REMEMBER POWER IS NOT IN THE US GOVERNMENT ANYMORE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT IS IN '' THE 1 % OF.US.CITIZENS "OF THIS GREAT LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE 99% IS TO " SCAM, PROMISE , LIE, SALE, MAKE DEALS ,GET THE SCAM GOING ON AND ON BLAME 1% AND F.........THEM IN THE NAME OF ......GREED "BLAME 1%@ ELIMINATE?

jolanta
Loss
Review #245770 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - I'm going to complain about these rude self entitled complainers

Regarding these people on welfare or foodstamps who are complaining about the service of these free government "safe link" phones. I am a full time working mother with NO cellphone because I do not want the extra bill, I have more important things to spend my money on.

These people complaining are self entitled, spoiled and rude are complaining about a service that is free to you, but us working tax payers are funding! SHAME ON YOU!

No one had cell phones 10 years ago & got by just fine, as I do right now. Our government needs to tighten their belts once & for all.

Read
Review #245769 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245769.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Charged my account 38.00 i didn't authorize

I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION AND WILL CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN. THIS IS FRAUD AND WILL REPORT TO MY BANK.THE TRAMSACTION TOOK PLACE ON 11/15/11 FOR 38.00 ??? I'M PUZZLED AS I SAID I DIDN'T AUTHERIZE THIS TRANSACTION AND WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP.MY PHONE # IS 513-732-2504 AND YOU NEED TOM CALL ME ASAP AT NO CHARGE.I CAN'T EVEN SEND THIS UNTIL I PUT IN 100 WORDS GIVE ME A BREAK.I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT AND WHY I WAS CHARGED ???TODAY

Loss
Review #245748 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245748.

Other Company in Eloy, Arizona - Missing items

I only buy the paper the paper for the coupons and I live in the small town of Florence. Every time I buy my papers, usually 10 of them if there are good coupons in them, they are always missing.

The papers are in the view of the cashiers so I can not believe they would allow people to take them out of the other papers.

If that is not the problem then the ones who put the papers together are not putting them in there. I am tired of this, I think I will order papers from another state.

Eloy, Arizona
Review #245737 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245737.

Other Company in Indianapolis, Indiana - The new insite

THEY ASKED ME TO STAY ON AS AN EMPLOYEE AFTER THE CHRISTMAS SEASONING BECAUSE THEY LIKED MY WORK, BUT I HAVN'T GOT NO HOURS, NO CALLS, NOTHING........ SINCE THE WEEK OF CHRISTMAS AND IM HIGHLY PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THEY HAVE THERE OWN PEOPLE THE PICK AND CHOOSE! I THINK THIS NEW SYSTEM AT CASELTON STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO GET ON AFTER MIDNIGHT TO TRY TO SCHEDULE YOURSELF, WELL SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT UP AT THAT TIME, OR DONT EVEN HAVE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!

BUT I STILL THINK IF YOU ASK SOMEONE TO STAY U SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY PUT THEM ON THE SCHEDULE!!!!! ONCE AGAIN IM PISSED!!!!

Read
Review #245726 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245726.

I do not want to new e-mail it sucks

I do not want to upgrade of my e-mail. New e-mail sucks. New e-mail is horrible formatt and user unfriendly.Forcing us to have new e-mail format feel like a jail and total control. Why and who is doing this? Who come up with such of horrible format of that new e-mail?

I want my old e-mail format, how do I do that???. Where do I find info how to change to old formatt?

If you programmer are totally bore, they should come up with total block of unwanted e-mails, and make e-mail the old format set up more user friendly.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1046375

I agree page view is smaller, ad to the left of the screen sucks, can't clip part of an artical and save as .pdf, etc.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1046372

Even a customer support person said it sucked. They must be getting hundreds of complaints - why aren't they showing up here or on the net?

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1046367

I agree page view is smaller, can't clip part of an artical and save as .pdf, ad on left side of screen sucks, etc. If they don't change it back I'm canceling.

Awesome, another clearly worded, intelligent complaint. Happy New Year to us

View more comments
Review #245716 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245716.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Forged contracts

I sorry to say that i have some very disturbing information about a lawsuit you are currently involved in concerning a salesman named mike mcbride and two very good friends of mine named emily martinez furst and gary gaskin ! mike had told me of his concern fearing for his job becauase of the lawsuit and the fact that he forged documents relating to work dun at mr gaskins home !

at the time i did not now who this affected until i found out it was my good friend gary ! mike has also made me aware that he has done this numerous times because he had forgotten signatures or did not want to make the long commute back to the customers homes ! i want you to know that i will be in full cooperation with mr gaskin and mrs martinez and their attorneys as needed ! This should be an easy problem to solve as an handwriting expert should clear this up easily !

It also upsets me to know that you reward your employees with trips to hawaii after such an offense !

this seems to have been easily avoided if the proper background checks would have been made , considering mike mcbride has been fired from numerous jobs for theft . thank you Robert J Guistolisi

rjgusto
Review #245692 is a subjective opinion of poster.