Wtf

They call me @ 7:00am on the 3rd my payment is not due till the 15. Harassing me about my sister 5xs a day.

I smell lawsuit in the air. When u have a problem with the things you rent they will give u the run around.

They use to be a great company now if you want to be harassed they are #1 in that department . I have told them not to call me about my sister and they continue to do so they should be put out of business its terrible that I have all 4 of their numbers stored in my phone,cause if you don't pick up for one number they will hang up and call u from the next

Read

You forgot to tell us the name of the company. But thats OK because we're all mind readers. Good job ***.

nikalseyn
#401977

Alright, I give up. Who is this masked man calling you??

An unknown company to those of us reading your missive. We be confused.

Review #246041 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246041.

Other Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Charged even though I said NO

Used the .95 cent search to find a friend and I'm positive I checked the do not wish to subscribe. A week later I noticed a $24.95 charge on my card.

Called the number and a hatefull *** informed me I should have read the entire agreement. I ask to stop the monthly charge and I would contact my card company and dispute the charge. Eventually was told the charge would be refunded. I would strongly recommend not using peoplefinders unless you wish to go throgh this BS.

This is just another ripoff that they hope you don't notice on your bill. SCAM......SCAM...........SCAM

Read
Review #246008 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246008.

Fraud purchases, still not removed~

I had 4 purchases FRAUD, and no one has removed them, as yet! I have sent numerous emails, called etc. what is the problem> i pay the bill all the time -- balance of $150 now over 1500.....I will have my attorney contact them next

i have been a customer since 2008 and have never had an issue but i have closed the account and will never ever reopen.

horrible horrible response to a very important issue i wonder if they would be so patient if it was one of the reps credit card being attacked...never again !!!!! never ever

nikalseyn
#401983

Let me guess---it's WalMart??

OMG that sounds awful! I'll be sure to watch out for that company. Oh wait....

You forgot to mention the name of the company. But thats OK we're all mind readers. Nice job ***.

Loss
Review #245964 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245964.

Other Company in Johnstown, New York - Ripped off bigtime

one gal came to door from van knocked other gal in van.They showed me products told them to pricy for me.Said she was from area brought in their boxes for me to look at. Talked many things other than food.

Watch these people.Went out to truck with one gal to look at products.My mistake other gal in kitchen. Slip was written on a free delivery resteraunt slip premier steak seafood yorkville not any company.Gave me bogus cell number to contact 802/777/2166/ one of the women. After thet left looked and found things stolen by gal that was in kitchen.

Did call state police. Do not let them in door for the price of their meat you could buy a farm.

Read
Review #245885 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245885.

Other Company in Seattle, Washington - Rip Off's & Morons

I purchased Two walking dog sets for two different Shih tzu's.One for me & my girlfriend's Shih tzu and one for her parent's Shih tzu.The collar are too big on both!! We no longer possess the orginal packaging they insist you return it in.My complaint/question is,are they guessing the size of the dog's neck?

At any rate I will never order from these people again!

In closing a little bit of advise,Don't Inbreed!.You and people(and I use that term loosely) are a Big reason this country sucks. Steve

Read
Review #245860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245860.

Other Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota - READ

unreal loaded $30 on card for a $5 fee....then they charged $7 fee for "servicing" before i even used it then charged$ 2.50 per trans. so i got to spent $19.80 out of $35.......DO NOT GET THIS CARD.it is the bigggggggggggggggggggggest rip off of all time what a joke u get half your money borrow a friends use a family members do not do not do not do not do not do not get this card what a rip off i feel cheated and scammed and cant do anything its a legal mafia do not get it

Loss
Review #245791 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245791.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Most wnted list of financial scam by federal goverment

MOST WANTED GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE WHO SOLD ''the 1% of US.citizens to the highest BITTER"

WE THE 1 % ARE LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO SELL US OUT

TO FIND AND IDENTIED ' GOVERNMENT SCAMS in the name of the "1% people"

REMEMBER POWER IS NOT IN THE US GOVERNMENT ANYMORE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION IT IS IN '' THE 1 % OF.US.CITIZENS "OF THIS GREAT LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE 99% IS TO " SCAM, PROMISE , LIE, SALE, MAKE DEALS ,GET THE SCAM GOING ON AND ON BLAME 1% AND F.........THEM IN THE NAME OF ......GREED "BLAME 1%@ ELIMINATE?

jolanta
Loss
Review #245770 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - I'm going to complain about these rude self entitled complainers

Regarding these people on welfare or foodstamps who are complaining about the service of these free government "safe link" phones. I am a full time working mother with NO cellphone because I do not want the extra bill, I have more important things to spend my money on.

These people complaining are self entitled, spoiled and rude are complaining about a service that is free to you, but us working tax payers are funding! SHAME ON YOU!

No one had cell phones 10 years ago & got by just fine, as I do right now. Our government needs to tighten their belts once & for all.

Read
Review #245769 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245769.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Charged my account 38.00 i didn't authorize

I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE THIS TRANSACTION AND WILL CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN. THIS IS FRAUD AND WILL REPORT TO MY BANK.THE TRAMSACTION TOOK PLACE ON 11/15/11 FOR 38.00 ??? I'M PUZZLED AS I SAID I DIDN'T AUTHERIZE THIS TRANSACTION AND WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP.MY PHONE # IS 513-732-2504 AND YOU NEED TOM CALL ME ASAP AT NO CHARGE.I CAN'T EVEN SEND THIS UNTIL I PUT IN 100 WORDS GIVE ME A BREAK.I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT AND WHY I WAS CHARGED ???TODAY

Loss
Review #245748 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245748.

Other Company in Eloy, Arizona - Missing items

I only buy the paper the paper for the coupons and I live in the small town of Florence. Every time I buy my papers, usually 10 of them if there are good coupons in them, they are always missing.

The papers are in the view of the cashiers so I can not believe they would allow people to take them out of the other papers.

If that is not the problem then the ones who put the papers together are not putting them in there. I am tired of this, I think I will order papers from another state.

Eloy, Arizona
Review #245737 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer245737.