Other Company in Duvall, Washington - Free my ***

Sure, get a FREE sample of Instaflex but when you use your credit card to pay for the shipping you will automatically get signed up for a $60 per month supply without your consent. Pretty interesting game but beware!

I am not even sure the product works but they probably do not care. They just want your money.

I called and they were very busy and I would bet there were more than a couple people just like me calling to complain about this scam. Next time I will go to the local vitamin store so I don't get ripped off.

Duvall, Washington
Review #246271 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246271.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - Beware of the scam

this guy goes by the name of Wendell, he is on seniors.com connecting with older folks and when he befriends them he asks for money.

he will change his email address,, when we googled him there was no information on him, so beware and

DONT GIVE HIM MONEY!!!

wendellr50@yahoo.com he is also on yahoo messenger

his scam is to use counterfeit checks and send them to the elderly to cash for him then western union the money to him, i called the bank when a check arrived and they had me forward it to the US postal inspector in my area.

fromano
Loss
Review #246270 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Longmont, Colorado - Horrible customer service,very judgemental

B of Aholes has green tree in charge of my loan, what a mistake it has turned out to be! Calling them rude would be an understatement!

And these people call themselves professionals. I talked with Dana s so called assistant,only to have her talk over me. All i was trying to do was get a better interest rate and info on how to do it. You would think it is in their best interest to help.

I m the one making the payment. With out me those *** s wouldn't have jobs.I just want to say,thanks for nothing.

pisssed off
Review #246234 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ryan Canaday of Anderson IN

in the 1700 block of Crystal Street. He was released on a Class a misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Anderson police arrested Ryan M. Canaday, 28, of the 300 block of East 34th Street, Anderson, at 10:15 p.m.

Read

Ryan is a total ***. Has SEVERAL DUI arrests and is currently in prison for DUI as well as attacking someone with a gun and threatening them as well as police.

I hope he rots in prison for years. *** ***.

@Anon

Apparently you didn't have all the facts right. He was not in prison for DUI, He didn't attack anyone. Sounds like you are one of the boys across the street?

nikalseyn

Sounds like you don't like Ryan. Did he throw you out of the house?

Review #246215 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246215.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Site will not let me return item

This company is bogus.

I bought an item through this site and wanted to return it. The "rules" were to fill out an online app and submit it before they would send me instructions to send it back.

I filled out the form and got no answer back. I went on the site, and could not access any online information to get a refund.

I tried to find a phone number to speak to someone...no go. The only option was to press "place an order" so I could leave a message. No call back or e-mail response.

I am filing a lawsuit against this fraudulant company. I'm sure they give everyone the run around when they want to return items, until customers get so frustrated, they give up.

Quail, it's called class action suit. Hope it's the right size because it's coming your way. Big time.

Read
Review #246181 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246181.

Other Company in Pensacola, Florida - Repair and destruction of computer

I am angry because they said it was covered under the service plus program. Then when I was informed that it was not because the service center refused to fix it.and when I got home and plugged the all in one computer to take pictures the screen was fixed but had lines in horizontal patterns.

Then upon further inspection it was made aware that the computer was dropped so that concludes that the service people fixed the screen but then dropped the computer which causes the multiple horizontal lines and does not want to own up to the damages committed to the internal computer parts. I need a litigation lawyer to deal with their misconduct.

Anyone knows one email me at HENRYERICKSON73@gmail.com. I want to sue them cause this computer was paid for with three months extra coverage and they broke the agreement

Read
Review #246175 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246175.

Other Company in Haverhill, Massachusetts - Advanced Bionutritionals-Norcross, GA

I have been buying "Advanced Joint Support" tablets for the past 5 years from this company. First,they do not honor their gift certificates and second they do not inform you of formula changes to their products; they just send them to you without any consideration.

The customer service is rude and not well informed. It amazes me that they have stayed in business as long as they have. Please, find another provider for supplements, I am going to.

Save yourself the aggravation and expense. Hope you do not make the same mistake that I have, be more particular when ordering supplements.

Read
Review #246163 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246163.

Other Company in Culver City, California - Excuses Excuses

That's the problem...you make people so pissed by the time you answer the call they are ready to blow..Due to severe weather conditions you may cause extended wait times BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH its f...ing 80 degrees outside...okay its my fault you have a staffing issues and inability to pre plan. Its Jan of course there's severe weather....just answer the call and be professional.

You don't hesitate in taking my money for a service that doesn't work...SUPRISE SUPRISE.

Stop making excuses and provide the service I'm paying for. Once again, customer service goes out the window after you have the money.

Read
Review #246130 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246130.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Did not service me properly

Why was i discriminated is my question?I went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions that were faxed over. The doctor recommended that i also purchase Robitussin to help with my cough.

I had a bacterial and viral infection and a 102.7 temperature at the time of my visit.

the lady at the counter needed to see my ID because of the Robitussin.

When the lady went to swipe my card the reader on the register would not take it.

She looked at my license and and there is a crease in it and she told the pharmacist, i need you to override this one also. It is broken," just like the last one." The pharmacist said, i do not think we should be overriding these, call so and so. Well that person did not pick and she told the pharmacist and again she said, I do not think we should be overriding these. Mind you i have been going to this pharmacy for years, all my information is there, my license has my picture on it and I was not a new customer.

I did not feel well and did not feel like confronting the store manager. I asked them to take it off my bill and that i would just cough all night.

i called the store manager the next night and she said she was sorry and would hope that i would come back. The store manager could not verify anything on a BROKEN license!!

My issue is that the pharmacist had overridden the customer before me but would not do it for me.

Store policy should be consistent and it was not in this case.

I will not shop at the pharmacy or at the store any more.

Read
Review #246116 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246116.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - I cancelled my acct. on 12/27 I am pissed that I was charged $158.80.

On 12/27, I called and spoke to Francisco to cancel my acct. I explained that I am 65 and retired and couldn't afford the shampoo & conditioning stuff.

He said fine that the acct was cancelled and that I would not be billed or shipped anything further. Well, when I checked my bank acct on 12/28 you took $158.80 out of my bank acct. So I am very dissatisfied. I called today 1/3/12 and spoke with Tia and she was great she is sending me a prepaid shipping form and 6 coupons to order product in the future.

At a price I can afford. And as soon as I return shipment she will get me refunded.

Thanks Tia, as I am not so pissed now that I have spoken with you and you explained all to me. Sue Whipple

Read
Review #246113 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246113.