Other Company in Wethersfield, Connecticut - Magee Replies

I will concede, there are two sides to every story, so in the interest of fairness, let me share the unedited email response sent to me in regard to my "cowardly rantings" by their Vice President/COO:

"I recently came across your cowardly rantings about Magee (I HAVE COPIED AND PASTED IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL FOR YOU TO RE-REFERENCE); ironically the same day we spoke on the phone and your final statement was emailed out to you.

It amazes me to hear your one sided sob story of how you didn't get enough for free because you saw a tiny section of your roof with some red toned shingles mixed in. Your rant references "and they didn't do much to make it up to me" ..... I don't know why you didn't explain that you were given $137.80 worth of Leaf Relief in your gutters to help ease your pain and suffering from looking at the red toned color in the roof ???...........however, I guess as I think about it, I do know why you excluded that detail; as it makes you look like even more like a victim and your rant that much nastier. You experienced no actual hardship or damages because of the color mistake. People are not perfect, and a mistake was admittedly made....and to be accurate and fair, the mistake started at the distribution company with their order loaders filling your material order incorrectly. If fact, every single one of your previous complaints had to do with minor adjustments, of which each and every single one was completed to your satisfaction. Regardless, as I stated many times; I offer and encourage a straightforward approach from each and every member of Magee's staff...... and that is exactly how (1) your complaint was addressed and (2) the resolution to your complaint was handled......completely straightforward. Where or when you ever got a "song and dance" (as you put it) from myself or any member of our staff is nothing more than complete propaganda. I truly thought everything was addressed in a more than fair manner, but it is quite apparent you don't feel that way.

So here's where we are now:1. Magee has terminated all of our dealer warranties effective immediately per our right to do so. We will refuse to provide ANY future services (both warranty or paid) to you or your property indefinitely.

2. Statements of "hearsay" like your comment; "I've heard from adjusters that there are far better companies to use. Better quality, better value, much better satisfaction." define what the term slandering is; and it we treat that topic here with a zero tolerance.

3. To satisfy the posting by the user "MAGEE SUCKS" on December 27, 2011, we will live up to their accusation of "Big Management Egos" as I have already personally forwarded all this information, and original posting link to our "big corporate lawyers" to review and proceed with this case as they see appropriate.

Should they decide that they wish to pursue you legally, they have already been given my unconditional authorization of an unlimited budget to evaluate any and all of your remarks and harmful intentions to negatively jeopardize Magee's 40 year superior reputation; and furthermore requested they act firmly, swiftly and with severe legal consequences.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2012. One of your new years resolutions should be to have much less hate in your heart and for the world."

Read
Review #246650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246650.

Other Company in New York, New York - Harassment calls

This company continuously calls my number to reach another unknow person at all times of the day and night, despite the fact that I told them about it. This is harassment; I am aware that they are attempting to collect a debt, however it is unfair to the general public to be harassed like this, I suggest they update their records and keep on top of it. I am sure many of you are also experiencing this type of harassment in these current economic times, but I absolutely have no sympathy for these companies that extend credit without making through background checks.

Pissed Off

Read
Review #246639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246639.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Accent chair, ill fitting seat cushion.

I ordered an accent chair which came in and when I checked it out at the store, the cushion did not fit properly. The manager of the store (Nick) told me they would order a new chair for me.

I took the first one home. The re-ordered chair came in and there was a tear in the cushion..I informed the store that the entire chair was not the size listed on their website and mine was too small. They ordered me a new cushion but never addressed the idea of the wrong size chair...I ordered the "Anna" chair that is supposed to be 39 x 36 x 39.5 (price $651.41 w/ tax) and the chair I have is 35 high x 39 wide x 34 long. This is not the size of the chair listed on the website...When I sit in the chair I feel like I'm sliding off the cushion.

I cannot get them to address the fact that the chair is too small. I feel the chair, as is, is not worth the price...

Read
Review #246618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246618.

Other Company in Tempe, Arizona - WARNING REAL ESTATE AGENTS: REALTY EXECUTIVES OWES AGENTS DEPOSITS

If you are an agent in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and have been paying your bills to Real Executives (Rich Rector) and decide to leave the company, they are not paying their deposits owed to agents. Some of them are upwards of $600!!!

This is not right after years of loyalty with the company.

This is a warning to any new agents who decide to join, just know that you won't get our deposit back and is a representation of the ethics of this company! Just ask the broker Dominic Scappaticci...it's not our fault the company filed bankruptcy!

dodobird
Review #246614 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Salt Lake City, Utah - Low Book Sales

I wanted to trade in my Pt Crusier they told me it was only worth not even 7000 we bought a car from them and now it,s listed almost 11000 our car was a convert with only 39000 plus in miles I felt they took us to cleaners on trade on trade value, but found us a nice truck 4by4 will next time be alot more careful before buying! the trade in persoally is worth a whole lot more then they gave us I should of shopped around and never went back a hard lesson to learn now oh well. I will be ready next time.

Read
Review #246610 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246610.

I did not understand pay rulesi cannotpayloan

i didnot understand what i have to pay i will not be able to pay back the amount of first payment so i would like to cancel loan of 350.00i didi not under what i was getting to i made this loan with fast cash on jan. 5, 2012 please let me cancel this because i am not able to payment amounts they wan5t me to pay back.1please let me canel,pleaselket me cancel please let cancel donnot make me keep this loan please help me too do this please help me to dothis canncellation please help me to do eftse.

Read

Wow. I almost feel sorry for you because you clearly have "issues".

But if you can't understand the terms of the loan, you probably shouldn't be getting the loan! What exactly do you expect people here on a consumer complaint site to do for you?

Review #246604 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246604.

Other Company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Paid for a watch

I paid for a very nice looking Xavier gold watch, completely. I did have other things on lay-away but was sent a tool set i had only paid 10$ on.....it's ok But it's not the watch i wanted so bad!

They told me , before the tools arrived, that it was a high demand item and was just going to be a little longer. After i got the tools i called and was told they can't get the watch to me because the company they get them from stopped making them???!! What?? Now i just want a dif.

watch and the rest of the appx 400.00 iv sent....bet i don't get it! what can be done??

Read
Review #246595 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246595.

Other Company in Modesto, California - City of manteca

they towed my vehicle for expired tags when i had proof of registration in my car, when i went to get the release form from mantcea police dept, they said it was $225, then the MANTECA TOW charged me 175$ for the tow and 12hr stay, THE city of manteca is a piece of *** and their police department is garbage, the DMV should have paid for the tow since they failed to mail my tags. they are lucky im not sueing for the inconvience, and the fact that me and my wife took the day off of work too deal with the ***.

DJIMENEZ
Loss
Review #246567 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in North Hollywood, California - Worse Dentistry EVER!!!!!!!

This dentistry is horrific!!!! I thought the one in west covina, ca was bad, but apparently they are all the same.

Appointment time 3:00pm. I arrive at 2:55pm thinking I should be ok waiting a few minutes. Minutes turned into an hour. 4:00pm I am asked to go to the back rm for xrays.

5:00 the dentist sees me for 2 mins. I am pissed off to see it's 5:30pm and nothing has been done. No cleaning no apology for the wait. They are RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible service in the dentistry field. Never again!!!!!

Lover123
Review #246548 is a subjective opinion of poster.

GNC harassed me for returning item for a refund

I went to GNC to return an item my wife bought the day before. I had the receipt and the item in the same GNC bag it was purchased in.

I said this is a return. Immediately, the cashier said I will have to check with the manager before I can take this return. The manager said we can't take this return. I asked why.

He said it was put on my wife's debit card and we need to put it back on the same card. I told the manager this is the exact same account because have a joint account. He said you will have to bring your wife's card in with you before we can return it. So I said just give me the cash then.

He said he couldn't do that. I shook my head and said I will be back tomorrow. The next day it got uglier. I said here is the receipt and here is my wife's card I want my money back.

Then the harassment got more and more serious with the intent to anger me and get me to walk out without a refund. The sarcasm and attitude of the cashier was one of screw the customer we have your money and you can't get it back. Finally when they realized I was not going to leave the store, I got my refund. I told the manager that this is the last time he will see me in his store .

And he said good we don't want customers who buy something and the next day they bring it back.

Don't buy from GNC!

They just want your money and they have quotas to get you to buy a product that requires that you keep coming back to buy more. GNC is nothing more than a deceptive fraud that promises everything and delivers nothing and won' t let go of your money once they have it

Read

Yeah gnc's HATE returns because it messes their store numbers up so they'll do anything to get out of doing them

Dear

We are very sorry to hear of your experience in one of our GNC stores.

We would like the opportunity to rectify your dissatisfaction. Please feel free to contact us so that we may continue to serve you in the future.

GNC Live Well,

Customer Service Team

Please call us toll free at 1-888-462-2548.

Or, go to www.gnc.com, click HELP, FAQ/Contact Customer Service.

JSchmidt007
Review #246453 is a subjective opinion of poster.