Other Company in Eugene, Oregon - No credit for return charged for items not received

In august I received a bill ,but no credit for return 137.00 including postage . If you had sent the order proper .

Initials, size heal protection . You did not . I ordered #3 items and only received 1 wig , I called but was treated a little rood . I have my receipt for return , why is this not credit .

as you owe me 72.00 $ I will not pay for what was not received nor got what I ordered I had asked for boots to be replaced but so far ,I have been not seen any credit or boots or why this error has caused a problem . I am sure it human error . one I am not paying for . As i do not think you would either .

Account # 503 391 365 8550. I am hoping we can handle mistake , and stop billing me for it .

I am upset at credit not receiving order as it was placed , n this hastle . I am not interested in any fix it solution or your products , I would like my money back

Read
Review #246993 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246993.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Non response cust svc

i reported a stolen/lost cell phone six days past.. NO response from your office in

regard to ceassation of service. I will Not PAY any charges from that point..

your call in line is ridiculous in lengthy delays...NO response from cust service

phone on acct 100748668 with nr 353 0250 describes the article

Not sure I want to continue with this sloppy kind of customer service actions

demanding one hundred words here is equally as *** as the rest of the damned

system. you guys need to sharpen up...even aarp wont continue to supporft such idiocy.. thinks i

Read
Review #246971 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246971.

Rest Report Doesn't Matter

I bought this "rest report" for $1000.00, sold to me by Charlie Rose.....Who seemed so concerned and helpful at first, but this report did NOTHING....I am about to be forced out of my home by means of a long and painful foreclosure process that Haffar Law AND Rest Report Matters were suppose to help me with....Not only did the bank use NONE of the numbers used in this so called report, but the mortgage they ended up offering me was NOTHING close to the numbers the rest report stated...In fact, it was more than what I was paying when I bought the house back in 2004 at the height of the economy. This rest report was changed so many times before being submitted to the bank, even I was doubtful that it would have any affect, but of course, I was going for the longshot.....Anything to save my home......MY HOME WAS NOT SAVED.....DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY....REST REPORT DOESN'T MATTER.....Charlie Rose, You know who I am.......I live(d) in Murrieta and you still have my number.

Read

Sounds like you are an attorney or work directly for a bank and are trying to get some business or give out more information. Really don't you think there has been enough miss-information out there?

Do you really think adding to the problem is going to help anyone? Matter of fact I see people use the Rest Report all the time and they are having a lot of success getting modifications. People that have been denied 2-3-4 times or more for various reasons, people who have spent thousands on attorneys and just got no where. So I am wondwering why you are giving bad information?

Your information is not accurate and I can give actual names of people that have used it and been modified in a very short period of time. I know one guy that got his modification on a walk in basis 2 weeks ago using a Rest Report. Are you a banker giving more miss-information to the public or do you just hate seeing people actually get results? Anyone that has ordered and submitted a Rest Report can call back anytime.

You can check out forums where people have been using the Rest Report.

Actual people that have used it successfully. What do you have to share with everyone to verify your information?

imsharp1
Review #246913 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Donna G, Continuous calling

I was told in November that my payments for November, December and January would be transferred to the back of my auto loan. When I did not make the payment someone called and I paid both the monthly payment and late fees.

It was not until weeks later that I was informed that my months of notes would not be placed on the back end of the loan and need to continue making payments.

In between the waiting period the auto caller would call my home several times a day. I and dissatified with the interest rates and customer service I have received from this company

Read
Review #246907 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246907.

REG.CA and CIRA

I have been trying to unlock my domain names I registered with REG.CA . They will not respond to any emails, phone calls and ultimately have monopolized the domains I paid for!

I contacted CIRA for Support and they were a horrible experience to work for. Every time I called them for follow up, the previous person had left the company and the new person would look into it and get back to me....nothing ever got done.

This is absolutely poor customer service and relations.

Anyone thinking of doing business with them should do their homework. Because of my experience, I would not recommend them.

Anyone had any luck?

Hi Tim, here is the information I have. I retrieved it from the website "WhoIs" and it was confirmed by CIRA.

Whois: reg.com reg.net reg.org

Creation date: 2000/10/23

Expiry date: 2020/10/18

Updated date: 2011/07/22

Registrar:

Name: Reg.Ca (RegCA Enterprises Inc.)

Number: 224

Registrant:

Name: RegCA Enterprises Inc.

Administrative contact:

Langley BC V2Z1V7 Canada

Phone: +1.6045344191

Fax: +1.6045330591

Email: graham@reg.ca

I had been in contact with CIRA for the past 8 months and found them no help at all. I finally posted my frustration on Twitter and received a tweet back from them. I have filed a complaint with ICANN and the Competition Bureau as i feel they have monopolized my domain names and the way i am able to conduct my business.

I hope that helps.

I'm having the same problem trying to contact Reg.ca. I was wondering which phone number you're using?

I could only find e-mail contact information on their site. My next step is to submit a complain to CIRA.ca and find out what my options are.

NinaCampbell
Review #246869 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Violation of privacy/inappropriate behavior

Very unprofessional staff & incompetant mgmt. During my orientation, "Marco" the employee that assisted me, flirted and starred me up and down the entire time I was there.

Immediately after I joined "Marco" obtained my cell number from the application and began sending me inappropriate messages over the course of a week, so dissapointed! They did nothing and called me a liar!! The staff is very immature uninformed knows very little about fitness and the manager, "Chris N" has no business managing anything short of a newspaper stand.

I am extremely disappointed with this business and franchise. I contacted the corporate office and they did not respond.

Read

i dont see anything stating the accused company...

Review #246827 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246827.

OMG!!! All of these complaints plus a class action suit.

They just financed a new car for me. I had an interview over the phone verifying my info...i needed to call back with an additional reference.

When i called back after repeating and spelling my name several times and giving her the last 4 of my social...the rep. tells me she can not find y name with that 4 digit social.

I just (literally less than 5 minutes previously) spoke to one of their reps and now she can find my info??? What am i mixed up with and plus that this company has a class action suit against them.

nikalseyn

Sounds serious. Just think how much more serious it would be if we knew which company you were talking about.

Review #246826 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246826.

Other Company - Tv bundled service advertisement $89.00

I was told we were available for discounts but not given them or explained what the discounts were. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they were the only 2 at the front desk.

Who is the consumer here? 2nd problem:

I have a rental and they are vacating the premises on the 15th of January 2012. I want to have someone come into my rental and set up wall plates.

When I get a different tenent, you will have it noted as cable ready. No excess holes will be drilled in the floors, no mice to catch.

Dennis

Read
Review #246812 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246812.

Other Company in Venice, California - Incredible rude Pharmacy tech on phone.

Called to simply give new Drs phone number, tech answered as she was still talking to someone near her for a few moments, then said HELLO! loud & rude like (I was waiting for her to stop her conversation) I began to talk and she said NAME!, I gave my name and began to explain I was just leaving her a new Drs number when she cut me off again and said NOTHING HERE FOR YOU, I said "I was trying to explain".....and she cut me off and said "EXPLAIN WHAT?" ...then put me on hold and dumped the call to someone else. RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!!

Read
Review #246734 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246734.

Other Company in Little Rock, Arkansas - They take your money and give you nothing in return

In July of 2011 I ordered a subscription to a magazine through this fraudulant site. They took my money right away but I've never received the magazine. I've called and emailed several times with no response. BE SMART. IF YOU WANT ANY MAGAZINE, ORDER THROUGH THE COMPANY YOU WANT IT FROM. THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEFS.

WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY SOMEONE CAN'T OR WON'T SHUT THEM DOWN.

CAN'T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?????? I'D STAND WITH OTHERS IF WE CAN PUT THIS PLACE OUT OF BUSINESS. THEY'VE STOLEN ENOUGH FROM PEOPLE.

Read
Review #246714 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer246714.