Worst customer service. Ever. Buy there. Pay there.

Update by user Jan 13, 2012

Buds RV, Cascade Distributing

Original review posted by user Jan 13, 2012

These people sit and wait for people with bad credit to find them. I would guess that most of the people that buy from them are using their trailers to live in. They make it "possible" for those without good enough credit to ask them for in-house financing. They are honest about the prices, but NOT honest about the trailers themselves. They obviously buy these at auctions for pennies and then get them in the lot and double the price and sell them. Hey, it's business, I understand about making a profit. They're service department consists of a guy who walks through the trailer and says, "yup. all is well". They just place new carpet over bad spots and call it good.

Now Lisa? She's another story all together. I will never ever understand how one person can be so mean and get pleasure out of talking "down" to people. She humiliates them and makes them feel less than adequate. She gets into the business of their customers in issues not even related to the sale of the r.v. and then feels like the customer owes her the "right" to listen to her nonsense. There is no reason for her to ask certain questions and give "advice". She provides a product and a service, not a counseling center with *** advice. Rude, obnoxious and mean are three words that define her. I have a feeling she'd be proud of those words.

Bud? He's just deaf and old. I'm sure he was not the most pleasant person in his younger days.

Pretty Boy Dave? Pretty boy who can't hold a modeling job long enough to make ends meet. Search for him on the internet and you will see that he appeared in the news as one of the ones who made a claim against the Seattle police "beating" him. It's public information. His case was dismissed. Hey Dave, if you hang out with the wrong crowd in the wrong places and at the wrong time, you're gonna get hurt. That little stint on Komo News will do NOTHING for your modeling career. You just stabbed yourself in the foot. But hey, you got some air time. LOL.

In conclusion - this place is a predator who lays and waits for their next victim. They don't go out to find them. The people will come to them because they offer in-house financing. While I agree they need to protect their assets, they are really the rudest, meanest, and ugliest people in business.

Make your payments and I bet they'd leave you alone, but you better cover your tracks when you do and be able to prove every penny you pay them. Buyer Beware.

robertarambles
Review #248424 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Dumb employees OR thief employer?

- The first issue is that they tried to charge me twice for a modem that I bought already.

- The second issue is that I put my payment as automatic detection and it went fine for the first 4 times. The sixth time I knew that I have to pay fees for late payment because one of the dumb employees entered my credit card information wrong and I spent 2 hours to fix it over the phone.

So the question is: Why each times one of the customers made a mistake he has to pay a fee, and from the other side if any company made a mistake OR try to thief, all they have to pay is: "We apologize"

Read
Review #248417 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248417.

Other Company in Huntington Beach, California - They advertise their company on inside

Placed an order for 300 wristbands with my website on the outside. Got the order w/ their website advertised on the inside of the wristbands.

No place on the order details did it say that they were to be allowed to do that. Called to complain and they said I'd have to pay 10 cents extra per wristband to not have their ad on the inside. So I'm paying to allow them to advertise on my wristbands.

Will find someone else next time. They are not even upfront about it, making out that it is the customer's fault if they don't like it.

Read
Review #248369 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248369.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - What is next?

Don in the North Palm Beach office, has her ways. She does"not goes by the sign in sheet.

People come in 5:30 am and gets no work. Her friends come in when they please, an receive the work. Now that's just wrong. No need on talking to her.

She has the power to fire you. And lately she has called her husband to assault people. He has came to the office to beat people up. ON 1/9/12 Don made the call to have a person beaten down.

WHATS NEXT?

We need help down here!

Thanks.

e boo
Review #248285 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Worst service at WB!

Placed an order 2 weeks ago. Said that everything was in stock and would ship by 2 days ago.

I didn't receive any emails or anything in regards to it being delayed, etc. I even emailed customer service, but never heard anything back. When I called they informed me that one of the items was on back order, and they don't know when it will be shipping, but now it is in stock.

They also informed me that they do it on a first come first serve basis, so if they sell out of my purchase before they fill my order, I will have to continue to wait. Worst service ever!!

Read
Review #248273 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248273.

Other Company in Temple, Texas - Denial

I was really hoping to go through this college to bridge over towards my RN. However when I asked them if the credits were accepted in a state I was moving too, the rep said "sure!

all you have to do it possibly retake the exit test" After notifying the BON in that state, I was informed that 370 hands on clinical hours were needed in order for the license to be accepted. I called excelsior rep agian and she still denied that information even when I stated that it came from the BON from that state. She said she was going to get her supervisor to talk to me and as it was, the information I recieved from the BON was correct. These dumb people didn't even appologize, what a waste of time.

It goes to show that this college is a rip off and definetly want your money no matter to what expense. I don't see this college holding there accredited status too much longer because you really need hands on clinical hours in the long run.

ALund
Review #248251 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Parkersburg, West Virginia - Dis apointed

I joined and alot of my friends also did this week, so after we did they told us that the trainer was booked all this month. Which they told us they had 2 now only 1 .

There had to be hunders of people becme members this week .I know of 42 that did . a lot of them I work with.Few is my family and people that my friends and family know. We are dispointed most of us . How can there be only one tranier?

I no a few that would never would of joined. So crazy Its a shame.

Read
Review #248225 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248225.

Other Company in Annapolis, Maryland - I have been trying for a week to return an item.

I ordered a Indian Head Nickek Ring. It is too large and i want to exchange it for a size 11.5.

I have E-mail my request two times. No response. What do I have to do to get an answer? I like the ring, but need a smaller size, Please forward the proper return forms including NO Postage Lablel.

My account # 372995490.I ordered the ring on Nov. 22, 2011.I made an initial payment of $46.00 and have 2 payments remaing. since this is jewely I only have 120 days to retun or exchange.

I guess I could just box it up and mail it back for a total refund. Please advise.

Read
Review #248210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248210.

Other Company in Rexburg, Idaho - PISSED OFF

I just got a charged on my credit card for this company/or whatever it is!!! What the ***!

Never heard or knew you even existed.

I looked up the # on the charge and it led me right here!

ariensbcglobal@tlzo7.com!

Funny that you are a company about being pissed off about cons! I am totally pissed off , now I have to get a new card.

so all you people that read this you may rethink visiting this web site , or whatever it is , it stole from me , and I am sure it will be doing it to someon else

namasay
Loss
Review #248183 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tyler, Texas - THE NEW GUIDE

I HATE THE NEW GUIDE. I LIKE TO WATCH THE SMALL TV IMAGE IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN WHILE I USE THE GUIDE AND DO SO FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.

NOW THE PICTURE IN THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN IS TOO SMALL AND I THINK IT SUCKS. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BIGGER! I WILL TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE EVEN ON THE INTERNET AND IN PERSON WHAT KIND OF ACTION DIREC TV HAS OR HAS NOT TAKEN IN THIS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE. I HAVE PAID MY BILL TO YOU ALL AND I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD NOT ONLY BE HEARD BUT LISTENED TO WELL ENOUGH TO PROMPT DIREC TV TO MAKE A CHANGE.

IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DISLIKE THE NEW GUIDE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN LIKE ME.

PLEASE LISTEN. THANK YOU JAMES WILSON

Read
Review #248176 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248176.