DO NOT USE

I would advise you to NOT do business with this company. I purchased a package from them and they did not perform their end of the deal.

I received 12 leads in total and then nothing. No return of communication and no leads. Of the 12 leads that I received from them 4 of the leads did in fact sell the properties themselves.

The bottom line is that they DO NOT do what they say they will do and you have paid the money and have no recourse.

I would seriously recommend that you DO NOT USE THTHIS COMPANY. They also start sending threat emails a few weeks into the program stating that if you do not do this or that they will not send you leads any longer.

Service
Not as described
Review #1195957 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195957.

Other Company - No item no refund

I ordered a mini game device in December and have not received the item or a refund!

Problem with delivery
Review #1195858 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195858.

Rob batemen builder

hired this clown to do a roof after a few months it started leaking he don,t return calls i,ll have to sue him to gets some were.don,t hire this clown.found him on craigslist last time i hire someone from that place.his workers filled my yard with cigarette buts and they played loud music disturbing the neighbors.never showed when he said he,ll be there.if your interested in hiring a *** thats him and his scab workers.hes very unpleasant and yells alot.its taking him months to do a siding job in north syracuse he shows up when he wants

Service
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1195754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195754.

Pissed

They answered the bbb taking about why they dropped me because I couldn’t pass a class I said nothing about a failed class my complaint was about a paper that I was writing for two years that was not excepted. If they could read they would have sawn that but they talking about something that I said nothing about. Like I said been waiting since November 27 nothing I have replaced them to the certification committee the private school Commission and a have a nothing department working it that works with school I paid for 2 years with no progress I hope this gets out so people know what the school does to their Student and help me

Work Experience or Job Application
Review #1195002 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195002.

Other Company - Bad customer service from Colin Chaplin Cape Town

I got bad customer service from Colin Chaplin in Cape Town South Africa!!! His service was bad and poor and he was not helpfull to me!! {{REDACTED}} PS: Clifton Shores

Poor customer service
Review #1194997 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1194997.
4.0

Project help has a racist old lady Eileen E in Naples fl

Eileen E executive clerk at project help " horshoe st naples fl (director??) She is very racist with woman minorities. Women who has suffered rape, abuse etc.

They jump from the pan fire ( husband's abuser) to the fire^ with a angry harsh Old woman Eileen W. She is not qualified to be an executive director at Project help. She xan be bailif., but not at place to support abused people.

Eileen age around late 70's. We will go to the news andb70 minutes so all florida citizens support our complaints against Eileen W

Poor customer service
Review #1194873 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1194873.

Other Company - Refrigerator

2 months no refrigerator. Repair man said on feb.15 can't be repaired Have not heard from company after they told repair they would contact me 24 to 72 hours.

Haven't heard back.

Now heat messing up. Someone help me.

Poor customer service
Review #1193869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193869.

Other Company - Scamming vendors

I purchased something from easylife for $70AUD. Never received it and vendor stopped all communication after they got my money. After this happening to me I have since read 100s of the same complaints from other trusting customers.

Product
Order processing issue
Review #1193427 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193427.
4.7

Other Company - Non experince

I am on step 9 and training to learn what I need to know to advance to the next level #10....my name is Anthony Triplett

tonyt53
Review #1193230 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Trying to return

I repeatedly have contacted this company for a resolution. I ordered a shirt and they sent me two of the same shirt.

They charged me for both. All I want is an address to send them to. Besides all the messages I sent I also tried their phone number and it’s not a working number. I’m super frustrated.

Their customer service is lousy.

I have repeatedly asked for a response but I continually can’t seem to get help.Now I can’t even get a hold of them without at least 100 words, That’s absurd. I have stated the reason for my complaint and I don’t need 100 words to get the job done.

Order processing issue
Review #1193100 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193100.