Other Company in West Nyack, New York - Keep saying my promos have run out

since September I've been in touch w/Cable re getting monetary relief & have been promised lows from $111.00 to $119.00 which was the latest quote. I've seen none & told the $119.00 promo had expired.

That's before I ever received same! In between monthly calls, my info was lost & I had to resubmit my card info for auto deduct. Now, one agent said I needed to complete a form for Senior Citizen discount. Didn't before!!

Too many excuses. Yes, you're willing to help or not.

Too many channels which I, as an older person, is totally disinterested. To remove the most interesting ones is ridiculous.

Read
Review #248755 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248755.

Other Company in Lexington, Kentucky - Mail Delivery???

Saturday (1-14) I walked out the door (at 5:00pm) just in time to see a letter carrier drive right past our mail box with the outgoing mail flag still up. I got my outgoing mail and had to chase this guy down the street.

When I got him I asked why he was not picking up the mail or delivering it (I saw him pass several other houses). He said that there where cars parked in front of the houses. At 5:00pm on a Saturday? Go figure.

He said if he had to get out at all of these houses he would be working until 8:00pm. How are home owners to control someone legally parking in front of the houses? These people are (WELL) paid to deliver the mail are they not? So this morning I called to complain.

The "kid" on the complaint line tried to push me off on the local PO. When I did not go for it I he became angry that he had to do his job.

You got to love that Post office shuffle. Anyway it feels better to vent.

Read
Review #248741 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248741.

Other Company in Choctaw, Oklahoma - Childrens place profit over intregrity

I PURCHASED GLITTER BOOTS FOR MY FIVE YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER AS A CHRISTMAS gifT. SHE LOVED THEM.

I EXPECTED THE GLITTER TO FALL OFF WITH WEAR, BUT THE WHOLE BOOT SEAM CAME APART BY 9 JAN. I TOOK THEM BACK W/O RECEIPT AS I MASE PURRCHASE WITH CP CREDIT. MANGER WAS RUDE AND UNPROFFESIONAL. TO MY GREAT SURPRISE WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY SENT ME A SHIP BACK LABEL THEY WILL CHECK THE QUALITY.

IF IT IS QUALITY ISSUE THEY WILL REFUND THE CURRENT PRICE FOR BOOTS AND PROCESS TAKES 4 TO 6 WKS. I AM SURE BY THEN WINTER BOOTS WILL BE ON SALE.

I AM TEARING UP CP CREDIT CARD. MY 6 GRANDCHILDREN AND 2 GODCHILDREN WILL BE CLOTHED BY KANGROO CROSSING

Read
Review #248707 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248707.

Metrostyle.com-Customer service does not respond to emails.

I have been trying since Oct 2011 (it is now Jan 2012 to get someone at Metrostyle to read my emails, which ask questions about a part of an order that I've never received (nor had any communication about) as well as a question I have about an item from that order that I've been waiting 2.5 months to hear back about. I've sent 4 emails, and I guess no on reads them.

Terrible customer service.

Their phone lines are open such limited times that I can never seem to call when they are open, as it conflicts with my working hours. The frustration and anger is terrible!

Read

Hello,I\'m Daodao,michael jordan sneakersThis year is Air Jordan 4 issue in 23, and jordan shoes for womento mark this special digital, Nike this year after a jordan 3 retromoment of the match jordan 3 footlockercolors Air Jordan 4where to get cheap jordans, but this double \"Military Blue\" what are the new jordanswhite Blue color where can i buy jordansmatching is the complex moment got a lot attention. This type of where can i get cheap jordansmatch colors in 2006 where can i get jordans for cheapafter carved a batch, six years, where to buy jordans onlinedid not have a where to get cheap jordanscollection of this match colors to the friends finally has a chance to include shop for jordansit in the bag.

Shoe body by the white, grey, wholesale jordans cheapblue three tonal present, the pure and fresh jordans women shoesand match colors very suitable for air jordans for womensummer wear build. This Nike Air Jordan 4 \"Military Blue\" jordans women 2011sells for $160 for the complex will be held on June 9, where can i buy jordansofficially on sale in the United States, AJ fans don\'t miss it.

I'll not shop at MetroStyle again because I thought that it was strange before and after the facts of the bankrupty, I continued to receive Spring/Summer 2011)catalogs and even a new credit cards without documentation and/or agreement.

Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada #425417

I returned some items after they filed bankruptcy now I can't get my refund. They told me I had to file a complaint with the court.

I want to know where my return merchandise went. I don't think the emails go through and yesterday ...

both the order and customer service lines were busy all day. I'm super pissed too.

#419610

I am just fed up with spending my money on items I have not received, then get a bill for thing's they say are on back order when in fact they knew they where out yet still bill you for the item. And to top it all off having to wait on the phone for 20 or 30 minute's or more and still get mis- directed with no clear answer's about the question regarding my MONEY.

I noticed catalogs were spotty and when I researched parent company, Boston Apparel Group, I saw they filed Chapter 11 in October, 2011 and assets have been sold. New address is a 3PL Logistics company in CT so now I am not feeling too comfortable either! They should have been up-front and alerted their customers to these changes rather than have us be a slueth on the Web!!!

View more comments
vpaganini
Review #248699 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Spokane, Washington - I think being wotrth 1,9,000,00 you can take it out of the money u want to give me after all igot$$$

i sent off to publishing clearing house and then all the sudden i am getting all these things in the mail telling me that i have won over 5,000,000,00 when totaled up.. how did any of these make believe co.

get my name? i have 4 kids if i am worht that much money then i am good fo the 20$ or 14$ AND SO ON ..

send said money i am the only richelle geddes i know. i have no credit care or debt so send the cash hurry fast so i can go on a trip

Read
Review #248692 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248692.

Other Company in Blountsville, Alabama - Check stock before purchase

I ordered a knife in early December. They charged my account.

No email updates, etc. When I finally get hold of customer service, not in stock. They have changed the shipping date way more than five times already. I got close to this last date, hoping patience pays off but instead they changed the ship dated- AGAIN!

btw, it's now set for Jan 26th. I don't believe they'll ship it then either. I will never, ever click on this site once I get money back or my product, whatever. I hope the world finds this, and I hope they rot in ....

oops.. out of space to finish my thoughts.

chiphenry
Blountsville, Alabama
Review #248691 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Newport Beach, California - Bill Salinardi-Keep Me In My Home-Did a great job!

I saw the post from Morris and would like to comment. If there was anything further from the truth, it is the things this Morris (man??) is writing about Bill Salinardi at Keep Me In My Home. Bill did a spectacular job for me and my family since August of 2010, and is still doing a spectacular job in January 2012. He never collected up front fee's from us, or was he ever hard to get in touch with, which is one of several reasons I stopped using the company I was with and switched to Bill's company. It was a smart decision. He has always kept us updated throughout the monthly process, even if he emailed us to say he hasn't heard anything yet.

I have referred 2 other people to Bill and they think the same way I do. I know one thing for sure, I would recommend without hesitation, his company to anyone facing foreclosure sale.

H.A. – Newport Beach, CA.

armher
Review #248688 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Collectors calls, mexicans, very demanding

every tine i get a call from an english speaking collector, (5 times a day 7days) i tell the same thing"ITS BEING PAID BY BRANKDRAFT" then i repeat this in mexican, and they cuss!!!! at my wife are all collectors ***!!!!

o just idiots. cuzz neither the white people get it, I expect that from the mexican idiots think the own the business and dont give a crp same as all collectors to listen and or read notes.

should i send this to obama???? ooops this mabe the same action taken, deaf ears, bury the working class, hard working

nikalseyn

Sorry, but if you are so "hard working" why are you getting calls from debt collectors?? Sounds like a deadbeat to me.

Review #248676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248676.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - NFL PLAYOFF COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE OF NFL WEEKEND PLAYOFFS DUE TO DISPUTE WITH WSVN. I PAID FOR COVERAGE AND THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED PRIOR TO THIS WEEK END!

I WILL LIKELY BE LEAVING YOUR COMPANY FOR CABLE COVERAGE! I switched to your service after a dispute with your competing satellite company. Now I am in the market for a company who puts its customer first. Every one needs to make a profit, I understand that.

I'm sure that I am not the only person you will likely be loosing over this lack of sensativity to your customers satisfaction. I'll see if this message actually means anything to your corp.

William E. Grimm II

Read
Review #248673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248673.

Other Company in Decatur, Illinois - I called and said i missed the trial period.

i called when i got back home from Phoenix i was helping my sister who had surgery. my husband had called me telling me i received a bill from cooking club.

i told him i just signed up for trial. my date was 10/5/11 i was in phoenix until dec 2. i called the telephone number and talked to a gentleman telling him why i was late and he said he had taken my name off as a participant. now i received a past due bill.

my name is judy lutz it says my member no. 54692621 i would like to have this straightend out.

i would really thank you if you could help me. my email is judy_lutz_825@comcast.net thank you very much

Read
Review #248608 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer248608.