Other Company in San Diego, California - Child care careers (child care day care subbing company)

in my *** tract for this child care company there contract said dont sit around be interactive with children to no t talk to other teacher about personal things or the company. things went fine for the first 2 month or so i was there of 6month i worked for the company .

soon problems started i was getting in trouble for things other centers said i did like coloring or block playing using play dough stuff like that but i did these things while being interactive with the children talking about crayon colors i was using block sizes or what types of buildings they children where making, for the play dough talked to the kids about how to make the dough into balls roll it into logs what the where making one child said they where making a pizza i said yum what kind the student told me i said to them how may people are at the table they counted 1,2,3,4 four people at the table i said to them how many slices of pizza would you would you have to cut so every one at the table could have a slice of pizza the student used the dough cutter and cut for slices and said four i praised them for they correct answer .

this problem of the staff saying she is using this or that. i stopped working for this company for getting in trouble for doing as i was told being interactive as my contract said so to do .

Read
Review #250732 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250732.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Delivery ---

I purchased furniture three weeks ago thinking that because they have warehouses in the area that they would deliver the furniture fairly quickly. Three weeks later I received a call to have my furniture delivered yesterday between 3 p.m.

and 7 p.m. --- Well, 9:30 p.m. at night I was told that they were on their way but because we live in a gated community they could not get after 7 p.m. (which is why I agreed to the original time).

They then called back at 10 p.m. last night and said that they would deliver tomorrow (today) first thing this a.m. between 8 a.m. and noon.

Well - they have ten minutes and I have been waiting now for four hours - combined with last night - I have waited a total of eight hours. I am done.

They are being told to take their furniture back! Never shopping there again!

Read
Review #250695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250695.

Isles blocked

why do they need to stock durning the day blocking the isles? When i go shopping i want to enjoy myself not dodge product, pallets and everything else that make me have to go out of my way to find what i need. im not sure if all stores are this way but the 1 in Perris Ca is that way please make it better to shop at this store.The employees at this store seem like they could care less maybe a manager that can take charge wouild help.thank you for letting me submit my complain sign unhappy cunsumer

saleha77

Same thing in WI at Econofoods.

Review #250663 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250663.

Other Company in Dubai, Dubai - Road violation

after cunstruction works,the trucks were passing out from work site makes the road dirty,for this a violation letter we need,our company name is zetas foundation technology,and we wish to give a violation letter regarding this problem from over safety section,and i want post the letter to cuns manpower,the rta told tthat they will rate the fine,according to this problem we want to inform the truck company about the irrresponsibility of drivers that they were not cleaned the tyres before travel,and we want to warn the company for the same incident,do j

Read
Review #250639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250639.

Other Company in Sacramento, California - Horrible Customer Service/Poor Quality

Absolutely the worst Customer Service anywhere, ever. Can't reach them by phone and they don't respond to emails.

I ordered a gun for my Son on 12/02. Gave on Christmas. Broke on Christmas (obviously a manufacturer's defect as my Son is 18 and knows how to handle this equipment). Sent email request for RMA # on 12/25 - didn't receive one until 01/06.

Shipped gun back on 01/09 and am still waiting for replacement. Merry effing Christmas. Better to buy local.

Will be reporting this poor excuse of a business to the BBB. Will never buy from this rip off company again.

Read
Review #250604 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250604.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - CHARGING FOR PRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They charged over $300.00 and refused to ship half of my order-an android tablet.

The netbook I received was not functioning. According to 2 computer stores who tried to connect to the internet for me, 1 stated that the product was likely missing components for WIFI, and should be returned for a full refund. The company refused to accept the return. They received a "F" on their Better Business Bureau's site for failure to resolve disputes.

I had to contact the Police Department and credit card company. Received a full credit from the credit card company, but what a hassle!

Read
Review #250507 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250507.

They treat their employee worst than the customers!

You customers think its easy to work for this company we as employees have to follow what the *** say and do they refused to assist the employees and if we have personal issues they could care less they are so quick on firing the employees, just so they can bring others in and pay them less, they dont care if u have death in a family, or anything wrong with you they treat the employees like slaves, and belittle the employees, if you want to report a mangers behavior to Human Resources what they do is make your life a living *** for working there. They dont give a *** about their customers, all the *** ups they have had they are taking it out on the employees, so whenever you guys want to complain about the employess behavior is based on the company and the managments the way they have treat each and everyone of the customer service reps that have been answering your complaints.

They discriminate on if u dont kiss enough *** u dont move up so when they hire managment they base it on who u know and whos *** u have kissed. I have been there forever and have a hard time leaving the department, they dont give raises, their health insurance is half my check, hire managers, that are lazy refuse.

The managers they hire all are smokers go outside and have smoke breaks all togther we are not allowed to take so many break but since they are smokers they are entitle to take however many breaks they choose and disapear whenever they see fit. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!

Read

This kind of sounds like the company I work for.

ajimenez
Review #250497 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Telephone training

I called to find out if the North store had the Freezer Paper that was in your flyer at this store. The person directed me to a dept.

The person in that dept didn't know what freezer paper was , I had to explane to him how it was used. He had to ask another person what dept had the paper.

He came back on the phone and gave me a number to call, I had to ask him 3 time to repeat the number because he talked so fast I couldn't understand him.I wish these your people would slow down and speak clearly. Phil Weiler Rochester mn

Read
Review #250488 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250488.

Other Company in Spring Grove, Illinois - Shocked

My husband goes to the Vernon Hills location and likes it so I took my son to the Vernon HIlls store. I was stunned to hear what the stylists were talking about!!

Apparently one of the stylists, with ling blonde hair smokes marijuana. She was discussing a night out with the other stylists like it was normal. I was appalled. I decided that that was a one time thing so I took my sone their again on a Sunday.

This long blonde haired girl was working again. My son saw Dina, the manager, on this day. Again I was stunned by the conversation !! The manager knows that this other girl does drugs !!!

And to make it even better, the manager talked about how she lives with her younger boyfriend and that she like dating younger men, and went on and on.

I was so shocked that when I got home and spoke to my husband about it we decided we will not go to this place again. I certainly do not want my 6 year old son around these people for any length of time !

Read
Review #250487 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250487.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - DO NOT USE INFLATE RATES AND HOLD SHIPMENTS HOSTAGE. VERY DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

cAME IN GAVE ME RATES. USED THEM FOR TWO SHIPMENTS.

PRICED AT A PALLET RATE($78.00). HOLDING SHIPMENTS HOSTAG UNTIL I PAY $241.00 BILL BEFORE THEY DELIVER IT. VERY DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. I WILL NEVER USE THEM OR SUGGEST THEM TO ANYONE.

dROPPED OFF RATES AT MY OFFICE AND SAID GIVE US A TRY. TWO WEEKS LATER AFRER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS, CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF. TWO MORE WEEKS GO BY AND NOE THEY DEMAND PAYMENT OF AN INFLATED BILL BEFORE THEY WILL DELIVER MY SHIPMENTS. DO NOT USE.

WORSE THAY CONWAY FREIGHT. NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A PROBLEM WITH LTL

Read
Review #250394 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250394.