B Bartreau Can't reach u by phone for minutes

Need you to call me about minutes I did'nt receive. I have tryed to call you and call you, and I can't reach you.

B. Bartreau call me 989 657-0270 This is the phone for the minutes. ( Marva writing

I am writing this for Bob who doesn't have a computer.

He can't get the minutes for his phone by calling you, so he asked me to e-mail you the cell phone number, and ask you to please call him at B. Bartreau with the cell phone number being 989 657-0270) Thank you very much........

Read

It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade and learn something.

Review #250818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250818.

Sold me open box software.

I bought a laptop and was talked into a security software. The salesman got one off the display and handed it to another clerk.

Got home and found out it was open on top. When I went back they wouldn't even exchange it for a sealed box. i don't trust putting that into my computer now so i have a $70.00 useless box of possible virus or ????. Called the main offices in Indiana and was put on hold while they investigated the complaint.

After all that they just said there was nothing that they could do for me. I never handled the box myself until i got home.

Plus found out a trial security service comes with the new computer at start-up. All I wanted was a new sealed box like i should have received in the first place.

Read

You can't get a virus from pre-made media like a CD in a Software Box. Your fears are 100% unfounded and you are wrong.

You didn't check the box before you left the store or notice before you left the store that the box was opened?

Review #250816 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250816.

New plasma or LCD flatscreen tv

I purchased a 40" philips flat screen LCD tv. After 14 months the item quit working.

The repairman said upon initial appt. that the item would need to be completely rebuilt, and that would take a month. I said no way, and returned it instead. Having lost total confidence in the brand, I chose another, Toshiba.

After 12 and a half months(Ihad a one year warranty) this one quit working also. Now I have to come up with another $1,000 bucks to do it again as if i was masochistic. What gives with this new technology? Can we not have any confidence in our purchases anymore?

Before this my 19" mitsubishi gave me 29 years of trouble free service.

When we spend a thousand bucks on one of these tv's, should'nt we at least expect a few years of service for our hard earned money. I can't even afford to buy another one now if I wanted to!

Read

Get a life you loser. Just like your complaints # 291938 and 291940, it sounds like you need to get a life asap.

@kbone222....Hate to hear that you have had so many problems..dang! I have always had Samsung, LG or sharp and so far Sharp has been GREAT!!

I Bought a Sharp HDTV '36' flat screen in 2008 and have had NOT one single problem with this tv....and thats a first!! My opinion they are great, I have always had the Sharp name products and never had any problems with any of them.

Good luck man! :)
kbone222
Review #250813 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Parking lot entrances and driveways

I am always in favor of finding ways to improve or make things better. I remember when driveways and parking lots had curved openings so that you weren't forced to bounce up and over or down off of a curb.

Why in god's name do our civic engineers adopt a new design with right angled entries and exits for us to destroy our vehicles on? What was wrong with a working design that someone saw fit to change for the sake of change alone? Our vehicles still don't turn on right angles.

In most cases to make matters even a little worse most commercial driveways are also too narrow. These changes do not constitute improvements in my mind!!

Read

Someone needs to get this guy some driving lessons!

I've never gone up and over a curb on one of these lanes you speak of. But you talk about it like you do it everyday, lol.

Somebody needs to get you a life stat.

kbone222
Review #250810 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pump top lotions that waste product

They continue to sell us pump top lotions etc. that don't allow for you to use all of the product!

Figure out a way to have a right angle turn on the bottom of the suction tube so we can use all of the product we paid for! Additionally, make the pump top devices unfallible so that they are 100% dependable. Sometimes they don't work right.

For being such a simple device, and having been used as long as they have, can't the industry make the necessary refinements? How many times do we have to return something partially used for a new unit ?

Read

I work at a lotion store and people complain about this all the time to me. I get paid minimum wage to put up with you, do you think I had any hand in designing the bottles?!

Call customer service, or buy lotion in a tub! Get over it.

Get a life you loser. Just like your complaints # 291941 and 291943, it sounds like you need to get a life asap.

kbone222
Review #250808 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Great Falls, Montana - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT

I PURCHASED A ENGINE THAT WAS NOT TESTED NOR CLEANED (STILL HAD THE OLD OIL IN IT) OIL PAN CRUSHED AND SO ON. THE INTAKE AND THE ELECTRICAL PLUGS DID NOT MATCH.

THE MOTOR HAS BEEN IN FOR 5 MTHS, ITS BEEN TO 3 MECHANICS INCLUDING THE DEALER,THE DEALER REQUESTED SOME INFO, SO I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY RUDE AND SHORT WITH ME. SEVERAL E-MAILS LATER AND STILL NO MORE RESPONSE. THE DEALER TOLD ME TO COME AND GET IT AND THEY CHARGED SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE AND IT STILL DON'T WORK!...

VERY UN HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT! BUT MORE UN HAPPY WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Read
Review #250800 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250800.

Other Company in Raleigh, North Carolina - Invalid Entry

I have been dialing this number, 01163 917 277 7410, to Philippines many times, but recently the number no longer accepted and the recorded message stated that it is Invalid Entry. As soon as I discovered the problem, I started calling the Customer Service to disclose the problem so they could be able to correct the problem immediately.

I tried calling the Customer Service numerous time and each time I have to push one expecting an english speaking person to answer my call. But I only reached a recording machine I would appreciate if you take approriate action with this matter.

Read
Review #250787 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250787.

Other Company in San Diego, California - Child care careers (child care day care subbing company)

in my *** tract for this child care company there contract said dont sit around be interactive with children to no t talk to other teacher about personal things or the company. things went fine for the first 2 month or so i was there of 6month i worked for the company .

soon problems started i was getting in trouble for things other centers said i did like coloring or block playing using play dough stuff like that but i did these things while being interactive with the children talking about crayon colors i was using block sizes or what types of buildings they children where making, for the play dough talked to the kids about how to make the dough into balls roll it into logs what the where making one child said they where making a pizza i said yum what kind the student told me i said to them how may people are at the table they counted 1,2,3,4 four people at the table i said to them how many slices of pizza would you would you have to cut so every one at the table could have a slice of pizza the student used the dough cutter and cut for slices and said four i praised them for they correct answer .

this problem of the staff saying she is using this or that. i stopped working for this company for getting in trouble for doing as i was told being interactive as my contract said so to do .

Read
Review #250732 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250732.

Other Company in Tampa, Florida - Delivery ---

I purchased furniture three weeks ago thinking that because they have warehouses in the area that they would deliver the furniture fairly quickly. Three weeks later I received a call to have my furniture delivered yesterday between 3 p.m.

and 7 p.m. --- Well, 9:30 p.m. at night I was told that they were on their way but because we live in a gated community they could not get after 7 p.m. (which is why I agreed to the original time).

They then called back at 10 p.m. last night and said that they would deliver tomorrow (today) first thing this a.m. between 8 a.m. and noon.

Well - they have ten minutes and I have been waiting now for four hours - combined with last night - I have waited a total of eight hours. I am done.

They are being told to take their furniture back! Never shopping there again!

Read
Review #250695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250695.

Isles blocked

why do they need to stock durning the day blocking the isles? When i go shopping i want to enjoy myself not dodge product, pallets and everything else that make me have to go out of my way to find what i need. im not sure if all stores are this way but the 1 in Perris Ca is that way please make it better to shop at this store.The employees at this store seem like they could care less maybe a manager that can take charge wouild help.thank you for letting me submit my complain sign unhappy cunsumer

saleha77

Same thing in WI at Econofoods.

Review #250663 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer250663.