Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Looking for job schools hounding you to register.

I'm newly unemployment. Looking for jobs on the Internet is so frustrating.

90% of the sights will not let you look without someone hounding you from a school.

Even applying for jobs, schools pop everywhere.

Schools on Internet are not worth the paper they are written on. They want you take a student loan out.

I'm not going in debt for something worthless.

Employers do not recognize them as legitimate credentials.

When and if I'm ready to further my education I do not want to be hounded to do so.

Without a job how can even begin.

vmj
Review #254027 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - Screwed

This company is deceiving customers by doing everything to collect after contract is terminated, from changing dates of termination to stating you have signed a non-cancel contract. Please be careful before you enter any type of dealing with them.

After you enter into a contract, you cannot get in touch with the sales representative that sold you this *** nor can you ever get in touch with the problem or compliant dept..

It is unbelieveable that a company can operate here in America with their type of rules or standards and get away with it. Think twice before you do business with this company.

Read
Review #254005 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254005.

Other Company in Riverside, California - CROOKED ALL THE WAY

Cancelled my Harley motorcycle policy after giving them over 200.00 could not even understand the guy on the phone, sounded like he just crossed the border,and I speak fluent English/Spanish. They were very rude and put me on hold over twenty minutes and then had to call back because they still could not locate my motorcycle insurance policy or any of the paperwork.

They also misspelled my name on the policy,and my name is a very common latino name,so I do not know who taught them how to spell. Overall very bad service for me.

G.R.
Review #253926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tinley Park, Illinois - why aren't I seeing any equality in your hiring process

Throughout the city of chicago I see less and less people of color being hired for these entery level jobs , why is that, I still see people of color come into Menards and a lot of stores spending their money , but they are the last one to get a oppurtunityto work there , if things don,t change I want be hiring at your store any more.I don't believe that no one group should be over represented ,While the others are completely ignored, not hating ; but the inequality has to stop and unlless we call you on it as we see it, and act accordingly you have no reason to stop it. So stop it, now.

Read
Review #253895 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253895.

Other Company in Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Hosiery Manufacturer

Want to satisfy a wide assortment of hosiery items, cheap totes in various features as per the domestic and international market. These hosiery cheap totes are available in various sizes and colors to satisfy user's assorted requirements around the world hosiery manufacturers company.

We manufacture trendy and latest design Ladies Underwear, T-Shirts and other Hosiery Products.Want to satisfy a wide assortment of hosiery items, cheap totes in various features as per the domestic and international market.

These hosiery cheap totes are available in various sizes and colors to satisfy user's assorted requirements around the world hosiery manufacturers company. We manufacture trendy and latest design Ladies Underwear, T-Shirts and other Hosiery Products.

eubenddaya
Review #253864 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in New York, New York - Dont believe what you see on this site

i was trying to book a roundtrip to puerto rico for my family and just as they say on their website they had a GREAT rate so i tried to book it. everytime i tried it would tell me its sold out.

how could it be sold out if they keep offering it over and over??? so i called the 800 number they give and that was a joke just like the website. i explained how this was bait and switch and all i got was excuses and sales people trying to sell me higher airfares than what was advertised. i finally demanded a supervisor and got hung up on for my trouble.

this happened 3 times before i started getting names then no one hung up me. no one should use this company at all but if you do GET NAMES!!!! i finally get a manager Analisa who sounded nice and i thought FINALLY someone who can help me. Nope!!

She had the same story as everyeone else, so i asked for her supervisor and she tells me theres no one above her that she runs the home office and reports directly to the CEO. so i asked to speak to the CEO and she cant give me that either. in fact when i asked to speak to her boss she turned rude and said theres nothing more she can do forme!! how does a company have a manager in charge of offices that cant help and stay in business?!?!?!?

i hope a million people read this.

this type of fraud cannot go on, companies must stand behind their product and advertising. everyone who reads this should write their congressman and better business bureau to show just how strong the consumer can be when they're defrauded.

Read
Review #253852 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253852.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - Inventory error = no sale, 5-hangups to cancel "unrecognized order #"

Called & used Automated Order Status system didn't recognize the order number, then hung up on me #1

Called #2, used the Order Status system again to make sure I didn't mess up the number, no dice, hung up #2.

Call #3, got a person, asked what I order, got put into a prompt that said they were too busy to take my call then hung up on me #3

Call #4, got a person, threatened to cancel the order if I got hung up on again, got another human who said while the order process & said the item was in stock when I placed the order, the item is unavailable except in store. But not any store for miles around.

It shouldn't take 4-calls to sort out an inventory-related order problem.

Why didn't their system recognize the order # when the human did?

Why is there no way to inform/compliment/complain to BB directly except via phone?

This is why their business is dying & why I don't typically shop there. Lesson learned.

Read
Review #253807 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253807.

Other Company in Moultrie, Georgia - TIFTON GA DEFACS

THE STATE OF GA DEFACS IS A TOTAL WASTE OF YOUR TAXPAYERS MONEY WITH THAT SAID THEIR BUDGET NEEDS TO BE CUT AT LEAST 30 TO 40 PERCENT AND ALL SO CALLED HOMELAND SECERITY NEEDS TO BE CUT ALSO AND SOME REPERSENTIVES NEED TO PACK THEIR BAGS AND GO HOME AND FIND A JOB! KEEP SOCIAL SECURITY ALIVE ALL GOV SPENDING NEEDS TO BE CUT CLOSE THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT BRING OUR JOBS BACK TO AMERICA NOT OTHER COUNTRIES BUILD AMERICAN IF OTHER COUNTRYS WANT OUR GOODS THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE REBUILD OUR ECONOMY WE HAVE AMERICANS THAT NEED OUR HELP !!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE PT DELBRIDGE

Read
Review #253736 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253736.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - One month of service Costs $500? no refund?

I prepaid for 1 month of service, in that month my 1 year old son was assaulted in their childcare, and i was over billed $900, they refunded $400 but im still out $500 and they wont refund it. to top it off they doctored their records saying i lodged in everyday in November i was out of the country for half the month.

I'm filing lawsuit.

sad when corporations can get away with ripping off customers i see they have 1,000's of complaints regularly posted on them. people should start to google company's before they do business with them.

Read
Review #253700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253700.

Faked shaking can of paint

I ask the person in the paint dept. to shake up a can of paint primer. He place the can on the shaking machine but did not turn it on, pretending to shake it. I asked for a stirring stick but he said they did not have any. I saw a box full under the counter??? Sales#s1689af2 1528826 trans#9721577 02-08-12

The sales/service man displayed a poor attiude toward a simple sales/service request. During any other visit I would receive good service from the other sales associates.

Keith Nelson

303 Sampson St.

Clinton, N.C. 28328

910-592-3464 or klittleboat@embarqmail.com

IHateStupidCustomers

are you sure you weren't just sniffing the paint? because you sound like a *** and don't even say what store you were shopping at.

Review #253677 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253677.