Other Company in Mayfield, Kentucky - Would not make pizza ordered

teh store said to many toppings on pizza cannot make wont cook corprate saya so paris,tn store. you can keep your pizza wont buy from you anymore and will tell friends !

I will buy from Walmart for better service.

I have always odered the same "the works with pineapple" never had problem before always paid the price no problem.

Maybe the cook or manager that told me this I believe was Jeff maybe, needs to learn how to cook pizza if its to hard I can send my son to teach he .

Noway to run a bussiness. dont call on me.

Read
Review #253657 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253657.

Other Company in Norcross, Georgia - Has any body ever hook up not me.

hELLO ALLI WAS A MEMBER FOR AWHILE AND HAD ALOT OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES E-MAIL ME BUT THAT AS FAR AS IT EVER HAS GONE.YOU SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE THESE WOMEN CONTACK YOU SAY LETS TALK HERE ON THE SITE AND GO FROM THEIR WELL THEIR IS NO WARE. THE WAY I SEE IT IF YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THEY WOULD NOT GO HERE THEY BE KNOCKEN DOWN HER DOOD.

AND TELL ME ARE THEY GOING TO LOOK FOR LOVE HERE. I THINK NOT.

IF THEY ARE THAT HOT THEY WOULD NEVER BE LONELY. I THINK WE ARE ALL RIGHT IN SAYING WE ARE ALL BEING RIP OFFFFF.

MIKE FROM GEORGIA

Read
Review #253640 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253640.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Catch 22

Ordered item - Jan 12.... still waiting..... Customer Service informs me they have to check stock and will get back to me in 24-48 hrs...... still waiting-no call... this was done 2 times.

A great price but..... if I cannot get the item or a response what good is ordering.... My patience is good but it is becoming very thin.

3 emails - all un-answered - their statement of customer are important - important is spelled "JOKE"

I keep going in circles - - Maybe, small claims court is a better route to try for results.

For an American Company..... it is giving our Country a Bad Name.

Read
Review #253629 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253629.

Other Company in Hammonton, New Jersey - Complaint

My name is Mary Jane Brennan in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ and I am LIVID that my person information is posted ONLINE.......ESPECIALLY MY AGE! Please remove that information asap! I hate that it is posted without my permission! It is no bodys business how old I am and I choose not to have that advertised.

As soon as you possibly can, remove this information or take my name & address altogether. I don't know how you got this information but it needs to be taken care of some time today, ok?

thank you very much. appreciate it

MJ Brennan

Read
Review #253599 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253599.

Other Company in Blackwood, New Jersey - Ellen

it would be nice if our big american icon would just stay neutral in the social issues that confront us everyday. i certainly don't want ellen influencing my purchases at "what used to be" my favorite department store.

this was a big mistake selecting ellen! there are millions who agree, but will be silent in their words.

being *** has very little to do with this. it has everything to do with the way ellen constantly advertise her sexuality in her public life...now, we have JCP assisting her in her *** promotion...please stop putting it in my face.

Read
Review #253545 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253545.

Other Company in Bensalem, Pennsylvania - Very unprofessional and did not tell me everything ii needed to complete my loan

i was asked for certain info and i brought everything to them then they asked to hold onto my car title when i brought that to them they told me that they wanted to see the car. If they would have told me that when iI talked to trhem over the phone I would haxe drove the car there.

Then I wondered what other circus act I had to perform. It als seemed as if the so called supervisor or lead person had a personal relationship with the loan agent because she stoood behind him making snobbish remarks and demands.

Read
Review #253544 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253544.

Other Company in Lookout, West Virginia - I am apalled at the super bowl commercial...

Us Crazy Cat Ladies will not stop bugging you until you take the comercial off the air..

If you want a commercial, Do one on kitties riding motorcycles, at least it would be funny.

Get your motor running, head out on the highway.

Looking for adventure in whatever comes our way.

Gonna take on Frito Lay in a loving embrace.

Trying to make them see no reason to show such an ugly commercial

... To rub in America's face

The Hairballz Rainbow Riders are gonna make it happen.

We will not hurt the doggie, nor make him wear the kitty's collar

Cause we're peace loving kitties for heaven's sakes.

We can make it happen, Our Mom's are crazy Cat Ladies

who support us in their loving embrace.

We gotta inform Frito Lay, that although our Mom's are deemed crazy.

They won't be lazy.

We're not gonna take it, nor will we fake it.

They should never underestimate the powers of the Crazy Cat Ladies

Or the Hairballz Rainbow Riders,

Who are not even afraid of spiders.

Born to be wild, A true nature's child.

We won't give up till we teach that pup and CEO

of Frito Lay the RIGHT way to go...

The Hairballz Rainbow Riders

Lookout, West Virginia
Review #253542 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253542.

Other Company in Melbourne, Victoria - Sold me a product that they could not supply

I won a Magic Aroma Diffuser cost $9.91 paid 18/01/2012 after lots of emails I finally got an answer cannot supply I also purchased another but had not paid for it Kept getting emails to pay for a product that they did not have, How can you sell a item at auction if you do not have it to sell Never use this site again $66.00 for bids up front is a joke, that not a proper auction how do they justify people paying for bids up front it is not right and the ACCC should investigate

Read
Review #253511 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253511.

Other Company in Spokane, Washington - Please stop calling

You people have been calling me for over a year for someone I DO NOT KNOW!!!! HE IS NOT HERE, THIS IS NOT HIS NUMBER, I DO NOT KNOW HIM OR HOW to contact him!

I thought it might stop after the message I left when YOU CALLED HERE ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

I am so sick of this, words can not describe how angry I am! It sure would be nice if when you call constantly it was something other than a recording after your business hours, thats some pretty lame collecting IF you were calling the right number YOU DO NOT have a correct phone# for Carlos ref#6797434

Read
Review #253502 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253502.

Other Company in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania - Merchandise did not hold up to standard.

I returned three T-shirts on January 10, 2012 and have not heard anything. They are your Prima Narrow-V Tee's - one is 3/4 sleeve and two short sleeve. At the V they have a hole and I feel they should hold up better then several months to a year. I really like these Tee's and have two others which are still alright. No holes so far. I've always admired the quality and fit of the merchandise I received from Norm Thompson but would appreciate some acknowledgement from you. I would appreciate either replacement or credit or refund for these Tees. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks you.

Ruby J. Dorosh

600A Remington Drive

Shippensburg, PA 17257

717-532-3522

Read
Review #253493 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer253493.