Outback steakhouse in Fremont ca

Ordered Grilled Fillet & shrimp with baked potato & veggies when they brought our plates there was no baked potato no veggies. Waitress never came back to ask if every thing was o.k never got a refill on my soda.

My wife & son ordered the grilled chicken with bacon and baked potato. they were also missing the baked potato.Bad service and a rip off. picture and items described on menu look nice and good but you do not get what advertised. Will never go back again.

There was only one waitress for eight to ten tables. That is why service was bad.

Read

Try Big Bear Diner in Milpitas. A somewhat similar menu buy better service and food.

chansopanza
Review #254505 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Livingston, New Jersey - Carl black chevy kennesaw lies

We bought 2012 equinox at carl black. The office with the 2nd key and manual was locked, so we went back down the following week when we were told they would be open.

They weren't. They also did not install the antenna on the car when we purchased it. They did install the antenna, but neglected to put the proper psi in the tires when we asked them to. They said they did, but they didn't.

Finally after numerous calls they mailed the 2nd key. It didn't work. They said to drive 1 1/2 hours back down there and they would try to fix it. BS.

Let me take it locally and get it fix. They said fine, we should pay for it and they would compensate os for it.

They lied about everything to this point so I see no reason to belive them now. Do yourself a favor and buy a car any where but CARL BLACK!!!

mmcneil
Review #254495 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Blake Binsacca arrested for Burglary and Conspiracy.

SMPD Makes Arrests in Burglary Thanks to Alert Community Member

Thursday Feb. 9th – 12:45 am -

An alert community member alerted police to a suspicious vehicle parked in the 3800 block of Beresford Ave. Responding officers located the vehicle, and also located two subjects in the alley to the rear of Cigarette City at 29 37th Ave. The two subjects immediately fled when officers attempted contact. They were eventually located and detained. A third subject was located with the original suspicious vehicle.

A thorough investigation revealed the link between the three suspects and evidence of a burglary committed at Cigarette City, for which the three were responsible. All three suspects were arrested.

This investigation and arrest involving an in-progress burglary would not have been possible without the keen observations of a community member who alerted SMPD of the suspicious activity.

ARRESTED:

Connor James Doiron, 18, of San Mateo - Booked into San Mateo County Jail for Commercial Burglary, Possession of Stolen Property, and Conspiracy.

Blake Reiley Binsacca, 18, of San Mateo - Booked into San Mateo County Jail for Commercial Burglary and Conspiracy.

The third suspect, a 17 year-old Male Juvenile San Mateo Resident, was booked into San Mateo County Juvenile Hall for Burglary and Conspiracy.

Not Guilty, *** the DA

and *** that snitch.

SanMateoPoliceCop
Review #254492 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Flower Delivery Express Is a Rip OFF!

I ordered flowers that were shown as a beautiful vase packed full of beautiful roses and other flowers. What I got instead looked like a $10.00 arrangement instead of a $51.oo one.

I contacted the company 3 times and they would not refund me my money. I was told that since the flowers had been delivered, there was NO REFUND. I sent them a picture of the flowers I ordered verses what I received and the comment was: i think they are beautiful. ARE YOU KIDDING?????

i HOPE WHOM EVER READS THIS WILL NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY. You would do just as well to go to a florist near your home, go to their trash can and pick up the flowers they threw away and stick them in the ugliest vase you can find!

Read
Review #254402 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254402.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Inferior part not up to specifications

I ordered an outside door handle for my 2000 Prizm Lsi. Not only did they send three of them, for reasons I can't imagine, but the handle itself was of very poor quality and not even close to the manufacturer's specificications. It almost comes off every time I use it, which means that I will likely have to replace it again.

Also I have returned the extra two parts and have receieved no acknowledgement from their supposedly "top-notch" return policiy, sticking me with postage both ways.

Do not do business with this company that imports below-standard Chinese junk.

Read
Review #254378 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254378.

False advertisement of loan that was not real and stealing my 150.00 and not returning my money

easy finance mr summer called me jan32012 that approved for 2500 loan so i got account number on this day i was told that it for my first payment so i sunt a payment thru western uion for first payment i have received my money back from easy finance pay day loan there still on the web site i was reading on the internet i not the only one that scammed this person was scammed out 193.00 dollars i am not only one who scammed of my money with of promise of getting 2500 dollar you got me once never again how someone sleep at night stealing people money that is wrong i have not gotten my 150.00 dollars back or my 2500 back it has been amonth i not heard from easy finance about my money return eitheri hope they enjoyed my 150.00 dollars cause youll never get another one enjoy my hundred that mr summer stole based on lie that was false advertisement that is wrong for frauding for frauding out money from people thats wrong

brendajackson883@yahoo.co
Loss
Review #254364 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Tyler, Texas - Damaged furniture

picked up sofa - got it home - unwrapped the sofa and had a tear in it!!! The store would NOT come and get it - had to take the sofa back to the store ourselves.

It was damaged and they should have came and returned it to the store themselves. Policy! Ha! Mdse.

should be checked before leaving the store. So, bottom line, they sold damaged mdse. Ticked me off!! No customer satisfaction - that should be their policy.

This was today, Feb.

11th, 2012 at the Badcock Store in New Bern, North Carolina. A king size sofa- It was heavy and hard to handle.

Read
Review #254349 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254349.

What a bunch of theives!

charged $2000.00 for a year policy for homeowners insurance when my parents pay $610.00 a year for a home that is 2x the value of mine. They won't even give me the name of the company holding my policy!

How are they allowed to do such a thing, I think they pray on the unfortunate and the poor. They need to be locked up! Hope they can't sleep at night for what they have done to these people.

What goes around comes around! There are so many complaints about this company, how are they allowed to stay in business.

Read

You FAILed to even mention the name of the company... and you provided no details. You fail again.

Kenmore, Washington
Loss
Review #254332 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254332.

Other Company in Des Moines, Iowa - Want you to know, not pissed, no other place of contact

I wanted to take a (what I thought would be a short survey, about shopping experience on 2/7/12) & tell you what a nice Clerk I had, & for chance to win $500. gift card. However when the survery took me to "Auto Ins" I lost interest. I participated in survey for a while, hoping to get to area where I could tell you how nice she was, and how glad I was she told me about the coats for $20. (which I bought).

Please cancel my part in survey and do not allow the Ins. Co to contact us.

Not pissed off... I do not like the terminology, just couldn't find a place to contact you.

Thanks.

Nancy

Read
Review #254290 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254290.

Other Company in Garden City, New York - Incompetent people

It is 9:30 pm. I just got off the phone with Sheldon Brandt from the Plainview, NY office and I'm fuming mad at the blase attitude that was afforded to me.

My predicament starts on Dec. 19, 2011 where I purchased a massage/facial package for two for my wife at around $370 which is a substantial amount of money for me. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift ( meaning surprise gift) where the sales girl was helpful. Then on Dec. 21, 2011 Sheena from the Plainview office called my house to inform my wife that there was a problem with the purchase but said nothing else but to call back. Oh and she said sorry about blurting out and ruining the surprise. My wife did not tell about the phone call till after Christmas.Just in case you or your company does not know, the Christmas holiday is on the 25th. I'm saying because neither Sheena or Sheldon understood that it is supposed to be a surprise. I just could not understand why they could not have waited till after the 25th.

Well I promptly went down to the store the very next morning after I was informed.The sales girl was very apologetic and put me on the phone with Sheena. Although not taking full responsibility, Sheena offered to make one of the packages complimentary to make up the Christmas foul up. I just want to add that Christmas is a big deal in our house. Well anyhow, the sales girl re-swiped the gift cards to show the adjustments after verifying with Sheena over the phone. Feeling somewhat compensated, I trudged over to the jewelry store to purchase another gift to try to make up my surprise Christmas morning mess up.

Now another week later on Jan. 4, 2012, I receive call from Sheldon. He tells me that Sheena felt threatened over the phone that she gave the complimentary card without getting authorization from Sheldon. I didn't like the way he implied I sounded threatening. Especially if I was in front the counter and there were other customers in the store. Then he continues that the complimentary card was excessive and that he needs to take it back and offer some other cheap service. I felt bullied and didn't like his tone of voice. I started to feel that this business was not well run and might give out an inferior service. I did not feel comfortable sending my wife to such a poorly run establishment. I proceeded to ask for a refund which Sheldon said he cannot do because it is a gift card. So far I've had contact with this establishment 3 times already and I've still yet use the service.

I did not care for the blase attitude that Sheldon afforded me and he didn't care for what I was saying and it was corporate policy not to refund gift cards. This was not a very good first impression that I experienced and I was hesitant on this gift. I work in a service industry in that area where I meet a lot of people. To break the ice, I usually get around to relaying personal experiences that I have come across, good or bad. So far this is on the pretty bad experience.

Read
Review #254287 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer254287.