Other Company in Phoenix, Arizona - Terrible co.

went and co signed a car for someone and they fell behind on payments so i knew i had to pay and when i wanted them to p u car so i could have it (long story on kid not returning calls and hidding car so i cant find it)they told me im responsible for car as much as him,wont take me off title or just give him total responsability,so now i have to go to court to sue this punk just to get car back im paying for and dont even drive.learned a lesson here doesnt pay to be nice to people now days

Read
Review #255757 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255757.

Other Company in Stamford, Connecticut - Took the money and no service

purchased hard drive windows 7 I hate this program nothing works if so only can do one e-mail at a time goes back to desktop and it doesn't show if the e-mail or anything is sent plus other too many to type come on I don't want to waste time on that .12/14/11 its a lousy design for a company that suppoed tto be ahead of all others I just need some how it correct it we bought it from tiger direct how every the represent micro soft I had windows xp that was better than this piece of garbage. Barbara

barb40myst
Loss
Review #255637 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Excessive Calling and Harrasment

This company has been calling for my son at all hours of the day. They were told my son doesn't live here but continue to call 4-5 times a day even after I ask them to quit.

They will not leave a message or any type of indication what they want. They will not transfer you to a supervisor when requested and keep asking the same questions. They have called as early as 7:00 am and into the night.

My answering machine logged 5 calls despite the number of calls I've answered. They didn't leave a message on the machine either.

Read

tell your son to pay his bills--he used your phone number as a contact--they do not know if he lives there or not--so they are just following WHAT he told them

Review #255636 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255636.

Other Company in Bay Shore, New York - They only care about signing contracts

In early 2011 took applications for a gym to open by the end of the month. They didn't open until July, collected dues the whole time, Now the contract is up and they won't remove my credit card authorization.

Their only contact info is email, which they don't reply to. Called gym where we signed up, said go to local gym. Went to local gym, they said go to gym of sign up. Said they could only remove credit card authorization if I gave them a 7-11 debit card instead.

Now I have to cancel my credit card to avoid more charges.

Read
Review #255521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255521.

Other Company in Worcester, Massachusetts - NO ANSWERS FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE

ALL I WANT IS MY 2/11/2012 BILL TO PAY MY CHARTER MONTHLY BILL ON TIME OR EARLY IN HARD COPY. MY ACCOUNT IS SET UP THAT WAY.

I CALLED THE CHARTER CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERT AND ALL THE BILLING REP. KEPT ASKING FOR WAS $ 1.99 FEES FOR COPY OF A BILL THAT I HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY!!!. THEN THE REP. BLAMED THE POSTAL SERVICE, THAT SHE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SERVICE.

I AM SURE THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT BLAME CHARTER FOR THEIR PROBLEMS!!! I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BILL AND THE REP. TOLD ME TO PAY ON LINE, WHICH I DID NOT CHOOSE TO DO WHEN I SET UP MY ACCOUNT WITH CHARTER YEARS AGO. IT IS MY CHOICE AND NOW I HAVE TO SUFFER FOR IT???

THEN SHE WANTS TO CHARGE ME ANOTHER $ 1.99 FOR PHONE PAYMENT! WHAT'S WITH THE CHARTER $ 1.99 DEAL??

WHY DOES CHARTER DO TO HELP OLD CUSTOMERS THAT PAY ON TIME OR EARLY?

RCOSTEN1
Review #255482 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Not allowed to board flight.

We arrived at the airport with plenty of time. We entered the TSA security checkpoint with 45 minutes till ***.

The line was extremely slow. When we finally arrived at the scanning machines the TSA was allowing venders to cut in front of my wife and I and when we questioned the TSA agent he jokingly said, "hey we need these our coffee (Starbucks employee and a few other venders)" and when we added we needed to catch our plane he completely disregarded us. My wife was able to complete the checkpoint before I and she ran to the gate she was told the door was shut to the plane and they were not boarding any other passengers. While my wife was questioning the lady at the gate (Shelley) she heard the walkie talkie from the plane ask is it all right to shut the aircraft door.

The lady with the other walkie talkie said yes, WITH US STANDING THERE, and the person on the plane asked if she was sure because there were some seats still empty and the other woman said yes it was clear and she could shut the door. We again questioned Shelley and she was not helpful at all. In fact she walked away from us and gave the terminal to another woman who booked us on a later flight to JFK and charged us an additional $100.00 for the flight. Imagine the gall to charge us an additional $100.00 because the gate personnel closed the door prematurely.

There was no empathy at all. We were still 7 minutes early to the gate and they did nothing for us. The plane door was not shut when we got there and they treated us like sheep.

We have traveled quite a bit in the last five years with a host of carriers and this has been by far our worst experience with any airline. This is not going to be the last piece of correspondence.

nikalseyn

The rules now say that all passengers must be on the plane something like fifteen minutes before departure. You were there seven minutes before. Thus, out of luck.

You are the victim of an out of control government bureaucracy. In addition to mandating asinine rules like this, you now also have the privilege of being groped, de-frocked, and stolen from by your friendly storm troopers, aks TSA.

This is all in the name of "security." Remember what Benjamin Franklin said "those who would give up a little freedom for more security deserve neither."

If you like *** rules like you ran into, wait till ObamaCare kicks in fully come 2014. You will absolutely love it.

Review #255403 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255403.

The fone for enrollment does not worlk

i tried so many numbers for enrollment that dont work what a pain this is just to verify an enrollment continuous application. why cant i get a good number?

you call one that works then im given another number that i cant ge threw because as your dialing the last number the call ends. thats what the fone says. then when i get a number threw im told i cant be transfer.

what a pain this is so much wasted time and mins from a borrowed fone to make this call to check on the status of enrollment. please fix this issue

nikalseyn

Whom do you wish to fix what issue with whom???

luz
Review #255377 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Burnaby, British Columbia - What happened to my channel 130 !!

i have had channel 130 for a long time and really enjoy and now all of a sudden it is no longer available , what the *** . i very much would like it back .

i pay a good dollar and it seems like as soon as i like something - you guys take it away , im really upset that you guys have not retified a flob up that happened about a half year ago - very disappointed and thinking of severing my long long time relationship with shaw as im getting let down more and more as time goes by .

you people need to get back to me and staighten these problems out . very unsatisfied chris shultz

Read
Review #255305 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255305.

Other Company in Marrero, Louisiana - Recieved day after then everything was not recieved

my husband ordered flowers and a spa gift set to be sent to my well i never got them on valentine's day ups had 1 item fed x had the other they was lost in new Orleans he called them they said that i would get them today well ups brought the flowers today fed x never came my husband called them and fed x stated that pro flowers told them to throw it away. then he called pro flowers they said yes we did tell fed x to throw it away cause they thought it was flowers and that they don't give you your money back they give you store credit.

we think this is bad business. never again we will always for now on buy roses local.....

Read
Review #255301 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255301.

Other Company in Basom, New York - Great Wall - Worcester, MA - Awful

Staying in hotel, ordered their House Special Crispy Beef. I rec'd a container full of "fried fat".

It was not for human consumption. The food was slabs of fat that they must have tried to fry and put a sauce on it. Called to complain w no resolution. Owner told me to come back after I had it delivered and called to complain.

(don't have a car) Did not offer to make a new meal for me. Would not recomend this resturant. I don't think that they care.

Will notify the hotel to NOT suggest Great Wall to their guests. Stay away!

Basom, New York
Review #255293 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer255293.