Took my money will not respond to emails

they took my money and on auto renew i dont want this. all i was trying to do was to load a game on disc and i was informed that if i loaded this it would help.

Well believe you me it hasnt happed they wont reply to me emails and this auto renew thing worries me I am elderly and get confused sometimes and i worry that i am being scammed i even think i gave the wrong surname on my debit card but they seem to have surpassed that. how can this be has anyone else had this problem

Read

1. You didn't even name the company or the software.

You admit to agreeing to the terms.

There's nothing we can do.

Call the company and cancel the service. And fyi: the surname doesn't matter on a credit card transaction.

Review #257169 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257169.

Other Company in Austin, Texas - Insurance Non Payment

I am so thoroughly pissed off at this company right now they have chosen to ignore the need to pay my home owners ins. premiums I have made contact with an office that they use in New Delhi.

Go figure they don't even have the guts to have someone here take our calls . I have provided them with all the information utilized my time my money and my time off from work to do this. I really hope I can leave this company. As I am reading I am not the only one.

I am going to speak with another mortgage broker to try and get out of here.

This is totally absurd. We wonder why things are falling apart here in the states.

Read
Review #257149 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257149.

Other Company in Syracuse, New York - Just would'nt call my wife to get me and son.

My cell phone died,i asked a worker to ask manager if he could please call my wife for me and my son.the worker returned and said"The manager actually said no" i waited about ten min before speaking to manager and first he said he wouldn't do it cause the phone is in the back. i said I'm not asking for anything for free ill pay five buck just please don't leave me stock with my son, he said he'll see.That was all that was said about it I'm very unhappy about this action

MauiAl49

I'm wondering how you got to wherever it is that you were? I mean if your wife dropped you off eventually she'll come get you (hopefully), If not, then go home the same way you got there. Also, I agree with others, a dead cell phone is not really an emergency so a lot of places won't let you use the phone, or call for you.

What company? Regardless, it doesn't matter, this is your fault and nobody in the world is required by law to make a phone call for you when YOU let YOUR BATTERY die.

Many places will assist you and some still have pay phones: public libraries (there's at least one in every city), schools (there's at least 2 in every city).

And yeah, if you have to walk 7 miles to get there, so be it. You put that on yourself when you decided not to charge your battery.

Review #257137 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257137.

Other Company in Sacramento, California - Unable to contact service office. Phone never answered by service office

My contract# is 61563695. We have tried to reach your service office #800-776-4663 for over a week and the phone is never answered by the office.

We have been on the phone for over an hour three times and twice the office came on and indicated after the one hour period that the office is now closed. None of our calls were ever answered. The poorest service I have ever seen. Are you going out of business.

It seems like it. Our problem with our oven is still unresolved. I do not recommend using this comany. The area very good in selling their policy but terrible when the service aspect of the agreement comes into play.

Read
Review #257114 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257114.

Other Company - Insurance company not giving full premuim back

Hello, Last year I moved house, I wrote to everyone that I had a policy with, an account with or a membership with so they all had my new address. On the 21st Jan 2012 my van insurance was up for renewal, I changed my van and my insurance company on the same day. 3 weeks later a credit card bill came in and my old insurance company had charged me for another years policy. They claimed my documents had been sent in the post, but they must have been sent to the old address. They did tell me that I could cancel the policy which I did, however they did not refund all my money. They said they needed to see the new insurance doc from the new ins company, so that got sent to them but because it was for another van they said that I could not get all the money back.

I never got the documents, I never new they were going to charge me, they never even informed me that they were going to give a part refund, all because they never updated my details on their system, they say that it was my fault for not imforming them of my new address. What can I do to get the rest of my money back??

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Alan Morton

Read
Review #257092 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257092.

Horneymatch.com big scam

After become member gold I have sent over50 winks and emails, its shows that only sent 2?. This company sell ***, and photos of body's that are members but when you look some of the members can live in more states then one, they make a lot $ selling adds, I have no hope that they will ever change.

Others fell the same way.going to try for cash back. This is JUST a big SCAM. And bad company, not controlled by much, tell it to all. I see many others have same problem.

When will one get what they pay for, lock them up with each other. And maybe someone well make themfell like that boy friend in jail they need.

Read

Once a "Fool"Alway's a "Fool".Big Scam.To get "Money".

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States #650033

I have not received even one reply from many of my winks, letters etc. Stay away from this website, save your money and your efforts.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #621667

Well .. I want to go against the flo ...

I have been a member for three years ... I have met 2 partners in that time ... Both amazing women who share the same needs as me ... both have become very good friends and the sex was/is excellent ...

It took a while and there is a lot of scammers but the end result for me was most satisfying ... Not a scam at all ....

Walnut Creek, California, United States #600687

Thanks for THIS review site now i know scam glad i didnt upgrade my membership

I just signed up and thought it was ok, because I recognized a few girls that I talked to on other sites. I sent out over 100 emails with my personal email address in it.

No one friggin reply yes or no. Customer service responded way too quickly with what seemed like a pre scripted essy explaining *** about members leaving themselves logged in and taking time to respond..on a Sunday when everyone is basically home?

I'm pissed off I got conned and amazed how they got hold of pics and profiles of people I already knew..Scarey. I wish a group of people like us would shut this *** site down and take legal action.

Glad to see all these reviews. It looks like a real dating web site but after checking reviews from you all I can see that is fake. To all those people who lost their hard earned money, why not file an online complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at ftc.gov and get these crooks shut down.

Used to have an account with them, I am a female, paid for the a month I believe with one pic on my profile.. Guess what I got..

SOmeone that hacked my account, got my credit card info from where I paid for the site, cost me a *** load of money to get out of the account. If I cant meet someone some where local then I'm not going to a site like that..

Better things to do than to waste my time. I know that before I joined, I had several emails and winks, but as soon as I had paid all the emails an winks were gone.I think the site should be blocked from any and everyone

I am a real average woman on the site, woman dont pay but can only send messages to men who do pay, i dont have a picture on there, after the men send a wink i can message them, then we email each other, i have met lots of men who im just friends with, and some who i have actually become friends for sex only ;)

I don't know about y'all but I got actin from this sight. Not a *** load but enough. Well not enough for the monthly costs but it works for me

Do doubt this is a fake website and they did a good job to lure you in but it is truly fake, oh well move on and i lost $40

I to got scammed by this company it sad that people would lie and anything for money and to play with people emotions like that do low so low.so do not join these webs save your money!

The girls are fake. You would be lucky to find a actual horney girl who is just like you and belives that the website is really honest.

But thats one chance in a million. The owners of the site post random pictures of random girls copied and pasted from the internet. They pay girls to send them naked pics of themselves so they can have loads of amunition (pictures) . They hire people to keep in contact with the new members who signed up for free, and they try hard to get them to become gold.

They have automated devices tht are literally ***, becuase I joined and havent posted a picture, and a fake robot profile of a hot chick winked at me and them messeged me saying im cute. These people who own this website will go to the furthest extintt to get your money and scam you. They will keep sending you fake automated messeges, and it might include a email adress from a hotmail recepiant or somthing. Once you email her she will sound like a actual person who wants to party.

But you tell her to send pictures or her number she will give you a link to another website hosted by the same owners of this one. Its fake. If it was a real girl that eager to party she would send you her number and you would text eachother immidiatly. These people will go so far to get your money.

That might go as far as to read our pissed comments, and make modifications based on what we said were indications of there false fake flaws, and try to fix them. Dont be surprised if they have raised enough money actually hire automated girls to talk to you on the phone. This can easily happen. You sign up thinking the website is legit.

Befor you even post a picture you got girls winking at you.(fake) .. You wink at a few girls because thats all you can do untill you pay. They have automated messeges that recieve your wink and write somthin back to you. Once they write one messge, it wont stop.

(All while you have no pic, and a once sentence profile). Finally she gives you an email adress because your not writting her back on the website. ( by the way, she will deffintly try to get you to write her back. She may not flat out tell you to upgrade to gold, but she will say somthing like "you dnt want to party, write me back").

So you email her, and she writes you back. Youz ask for a pic. She writes you back with a link to the owners other website, and says I have my pics and my number on this page.. And let me guess, that page cost money to....

Ok , back to my point about how they might start even going further and having girls call you just so they can keep up with there lie.. So this is were the girl comes in tht they hired. She gave them her number. They gave her 500$ perhapes.

The whole time your talking to the fake girl on the fake email of the fake website. Lets say she gives you a real number. You call or text. And guess who.

Its the chick they hired to act as if it was her all along. So that you can tell your friends, dude this website really works!... And they can rack in more money.

Oh. And did I mention i was automatically skepticall about the website as soon as I created a profile.

So I created another one a day later. And guess what. The same thing happend on both profiles . And and have hou noticed tht a gold member cost the most money, and eeeevvvery meber you browse is gold.

Whats wrong with silver?

It works just as good. FAKE!

I wish I had read Pissed Consumer before joining. Recently joined in order to respond to emails and winks which now appear to be bogus since suddenly no further interest. My advice STAY AWAY save your hard earned money.

I appreciate all of these comments..I was always suspicious when I would sign up to these sites and get all kind of e mails from so called *** women.. I always thought the company was the one that was initiating those fake e mails and now thanks to you guys posting complaints I know for sure and will stay away from theses places..

View more comments
Review #257083 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257083.

11% mortgage rate take it or leave it deal.

yes i got screwed by them as well to the point of criminal act by them. I basically had a no other choice loan in 2008 just before the crash housing mortgage ect.

i had no other offers for mortgage. i knew i had to drop them in a year. once my credit improved .

no matter what the economy finished my finances off.t the value of my home is way less than what i payed 40,000 into 117,000 home down payment that's only worth 77,000 for which i owe 91,000 I got screwed. all i have now is unemployment credit card bills and a sick wife.

Read

Like urmom said: you shouldn't have signed the paperwork for the house. You knew you couldn't afford the payments.

And the estimated value of the home is your own fault and doesn't affect the amount due that you agreed to pay. Your payment is still the same, so if you could afford the payment before, you still can now.

You have to pay for the things you want in life.

Not everyone gets to own a house, not everyone gets good health, but you are still responsible for your own life and for your offspring. Now go get applying for jobs instead of complaining.

Get a job. Pay your bills.

It really is that easy. If you can't afford the house then you should never have signed the paperwork and you should move to a small rental.

And stop blaming your wife. Maybe she should get a job too.

How about bankruptcy? Might work well for you. Get moving.

Review #257045 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257045.

Phone Charger

I just bought my phone 5 months ago. I recently had a malfunction in my phone charger.

I went to kroger where i bought the phone. The package on the charger said it works on my phone. HTC Hero. It didn't work.

I go to another store and they had a help desk. The associate told me that they discontinued my phone.

I am pissed because i have not had that phone long and now it seems that i have to buy another one because i cant find a charger for it. If someone can tell me where i can get a charger for it at, I would be most happy.

Read

a normal mini USB charger will work on your phone although it may fit the plug differently it will still work.

Review #257026 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257026.

Other Company - Rosedale, Maryland location

1. I ordered a laptop and the associate, Joel, told me he would have it shipped to the store in 3-4 days ... then during the order he told us it was actually more like a week.

2. I waited a week ... no phone call about the order

3. Called ... they had never sent the order ... was promised that the merchandise would be hand carried and I would be called back

4. No one called - 2 days later I called again ... was promised same as in 3 ... no calls

5. Called the next day ... they told me they couldn't get it at Towson anymore so they would have it shipped by next Wednesday ... this conversation involved employees named Ashley, a supervisor named Kate, and the General Manager Xavier.

6. I asked for compensionation ... they offered me a 20 dollar gift card

7. I have since spoken to 3 different people at the call center and been lectured and insulted ... and also hung up on repeatedly by Maria and 2 other unnamed employees there ... they have done things like have me on the phone with the GM and customer relations ... all of which have ended with "there's nothing we can do except get it to you by next week and give you a $25 gift card."

8. In the midst of this ... I have been hung up on by the general manager 3 times who then proceeded to lie about hanging up on me ... claimed her phone went dead and that she was "waiting for me to call back" ... well that's definitely a lie since I did call back, spoke to an associate, asked for the general manager and was then promptly disconnected ... I then called back 2 more times and was redirected to the fax number ... that's right the fax number!

9. As I write this I am trying to complain to the supervisor at customer relations about the employee Maria and the other 2 employees.

So, I am still stuck having paid them almost $500 for mechandise I still don't have and have no expectation of receiving and I am still being told they can't do anything except what they are already planning to do.

Read
Review #257020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer257020.

Manthissitesucks is a Hate Site

Manthissitesucks (MTTS) is a member only message board operated and frequented by a few ex-members of the online karaoke site SingSnap. The members of MTSS were banned from SingSnap for Terms of Service (TOS) and Code of Conduct (COC) violations.

In some cases these bans occurred over two years ago and ever since these people have dedicated themselves to a smear campaign against SingSnap and certain of its staff and members. The MTSS site is hosted on a third party platform, is very poorly designed and gets very little traffic or actual posts. The members create and post under multiple anonymous nics to protect their true identity and to give the appearance of a larger membership than actually exists. We believe true membership to be in the single digits, perhaps as low as three.

These people seem to be unable to let go of the past and move on with their lives.

Their days are spent spreading lies and hatred on MTSS and various other web properties. These boards are littered with examples of their foolish rants and abusive posts towards SingSnap and others. In particular, they seem determined to destroy longtime SingSnap member Shanda Lancaster.

To that end, they have created many false complaints with wild, bizarre and untrue allegations towards her on this very site.

This coordinated effort is an obvious civil conspiracy designed to harass and cyber-bully the individuals targeted and to disrupt the business of SingSnap. I think it is time those involved were taught a lesson that there is a cost associated with their actions.

Read

The lawsuit that this post references has been dismissed by Judge Yohn. In his decision he described the allegations as "frivolous." The Judge in the case has now scheduled a hearing to deal with a motion for sanctions against the Plaintiff, Diane Patchen and her attorney.

In addition, it appears that the hate site that is the subject of this complaint has gone underground.

@Justice

MTSS is a private members only site.

HELLRYDER

I am the real one by the way and I've heard somebody has been impersonating me to try and get one over on ladymatika guess what didn't work she still sings and trevor and his mutts can't stop that neither can the puppies who come on here trying to get one over and up on other suspended members , what is singsnap staff and owners problem is they think it's the only game in town and it's not there is 2 other sites just as good as singsnap and none of them pick favorites or kiss *** with the owner to get a head and become the big winner in the contests and nobody on the other sites thinks they have to sing like the original artists of the songs , only singsnap staff do that and their favorites no other site does that not even the singing place does that only singsnap *** man not even simon cowell and the x-factor do that and he thinks that is a big joke when people do that I know I told him lol, and he said the fake simon is a real joke compared to the real deal ;)

oh and there is another thing singsnap needs to get real about having people going on facebook and pretending to be friends with some people to get the dirt on the suspended members , everybody who is suspended knows who the rats are and they know what is going on before singsnap even tries they're scheme's and *** tricks of the trade I feel sorry for some of the good people that are on singsnap having to deal with singsnap staff members and their *** every time you turn around they pull out a new ruling against people they don't want in singsnap must be people who can't sing cause the ones who can aren't really the staff's favorite but people who kiss singsnap's staff's *** and trevors *** too .

they keep it up and the BBB might be looking into singsnap for milanious and malous mischief towards other members

come july I can't wait to see if the FOOLS try and charge matty with money when she's not a member if that happens I'm gonna sit back and laugh my *** off big time and then let her post it on manthissitesucks.com

cause paypal is ready for them .

I called paypal and said if any of matty's account gets charged from singsnap that she is suspended and I told them that other suspended members are getting charged when their old gold member subscription to singsnap comes up they said they will be watching and if so they will deal with them .

nobody steals from their clients they said .

and they even said especially Miss Krainz

she's been a client of paypal's for a long time and she's one of their favs they like her .

too bad singsnap doesn't any more they wouldn't be in this *** .

she got that bank watching for singsnap to try and charge her account also and her bank is run by friends of her mum and dad's and if they even try to charge her account the bank is gonna turn them in cause they know she's been suspended also ,

see singsnap the original Hellryder has thought of everything got ladymatika putting a stop on everything you try that's if you try getting money out of her account .

@2bits

And how would you know that? You don't even know these people or anything about them.

This is their life..all consumed with bitterness

You people are ALL lunatics. Get a life already.

@Well

I know you mean well but there's about as much chance of resolution or reconciliation as that of a snowball in ***.

What's the difference? lol same person, same personality, equals nasty b-i-t-c-h

AJ if you think that the person impersonation you is doing something illegal, you should know it's a member of snap. You know who it is.

It's the same person who wished your Mother dead. Now you and your Mother's relationship may not be all lovey dovey at this moment but I highly doubt you want your Mother dead or wish her dead. I would make it a point to let the slime know you resent her saying that. You just need to send her a message on her own website or right on snap and tell her to knock it off.

On another note. You should make peace with your Mother . You threw her under a bus once in a public statement.

No one lives forever. Do the right thing.

you mean leslie, not annie

You had to come here although you seem to think EVERYONE is acting like idiots. You can say what you want as there is freedom of speech but let's not forget you were a former member of mtss yourself. So it would seem you made nice with snap and then did what all good children do side with and stick up for a tos of the site.

The facts are and you should know this as a person on snap. Their tos is bs. The entire site is based on who kisses whose ***. ummm you had to kiss someones *** didn't you? You even had Annie embarrass your Mother on the site itself.

Look a man your age should probably just keep your opinion to yourself as you really don't know the half of what is really going on.

And if the person telling your Mother she should ask for your forgiveness is someone you know perhaps you should tell her to knock it off although it is difficult to deal with people mentally ill who can't seem to stop themselves.

So the bottom line is this. You are on snap the people posting vile things about your Mother are as well. So I think their pool is not one we care to swim in. It stinks worse than a cesspool. But you comment is noted.

youre a bit long winded man and not to mention you were a member of that site until you got on yur high horse, so before you go off on another long winded tirade here, just go back to yur married girlfriend and zip it.

shanda was the one impersonating you but everyone already knew that.

she only thinks mtss members are here buggin her but the forum is pretty quiet these days and shanda only guesses at who posts here and who doesnt.

what the f-u-c-k- ever. no one cares.

Jim_aka_AJ
#442071

So this disgusting tirade continues, eh? And now with no less than five 'complaints' at this domain, alone? Going on it's third year now, this campaign has proven, time and again, just how immature, stubborn, idiotic and outright evil people can be when they have no initiative to do something positive with their time/lives.

Yes, MTSS is a hate site, as evidenced with numerous posts of mud-slinging, threats and slanderous lies. One of their Administrators even used the word "loathe" when posting how a certain individual was regarded. That pretty much nullifies any attempt by the site owner(s) and/or member(s)to take the stance of denying the site is anything but a harbor for spiteful drama junkies - and many of them are cowardly ones, at that, hiding behind fake nics to spew their venom.

On that subject, the person posting here as 'Mother' is one who has joined the legion of those who would commit the felonious act of online impersonation, making inflammatory remarks, falsely implying they were made by myself. Though most can see through it and realize it was not me, it's nothing but childish - and illegal, regardless of its truism.

Whatever the true identity of the person who claimed I would use my real name, that statement was true. But, it omitted the point that my comment would not have singled out the OldLady - it would have stated that you ALL are acting like imbeciles, continuing to muck about in this sewage!

Segueing to this... With the whining coming from those who are actively involved in MTSS' efforts to discredit SingSnap, crying 'foul' on the basis of 'freedom of speech':

The owner (or any person delegated by the owner) of a website has the right to set and/or change the rules, as they pertain to the activity of those who choose to take the invite to swim in their 'pool'. For those who have been shown the exit door for having been caught relieving themselves in the water, you can *** and moan all you want, but, with this on-going trash-talk, you are only validating their reasons for your ejection. You might even attempt to have your own pool, but, personally, I'd be really dubious about inviting any of the MTSS members to jump in. As all of these complaints and personal attacks show, they'd rather thrash about in a cesspool, than be civil, respectful people.

'It' happens and it seems there are a few people who relish playing in 'it'. Sure am glad it's not my laundry to deal with...

Matthew 15:4

Missed the entire point of his comment and no one ever said diane didnt post here.

6. Written by Exactly! on March 1, 2012

The same way Nancy did! LMAO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. Written by Yawn on March 1, 2012

This will NEVER get to a courtroom. She will withdraw it before that happens.

Oh don't doubt that Nancy has not informed his attorney about all your posts about him and Diane. And she will never withdraw. I guess you think you know it all. If you were so bright you would be on top of this case doing some perhaps reading in a law library.

Do you play chess? if you did you would understand this comment. Your move ***.

jus becuz it is said the plaintiff does not post here does not make it so.

We all know she does. She has even posted in her own name. :upset

lucas says "mommie, why are you going to jail? what did you do wrong?"

shanda: "well dear, aside from being a complete loon, I spent too much time online harassing people so I have to go away for a while"

aj would never call sally "mother" and he would use his real name. knock it off freakzoid.

did you say diane will withdraw her complaint before it makes it to a courtroom? did I hear you right?

I looked at the site. It is not even a site so I am not sure why this report is here???

Ghost town

Please stop this. You are making a fool of yourself.

AJ

The same way Nancy did! LMAO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This will NEVER get to a courtroom. She will withdraw it before that happens.

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

jus becuz "lol" says theyre not a defendant already doesnt make it so.

it so will make it into a courtroom. just you wait and see.

and be careful shaking that empty head of yours.

brain cells are scarce enough where you are concerned. well *** that goes for all the defendants in this case lol

Sure you're entitled to your opinion, however misguided it may be. By all means, keep us informed about what you think. You might have more credibility if you weren't such a smartass, tho.

You get more silly by the second.

It is only actionable content, if I am being sued. :upset

I am entitled to an opinion, just like you. Just because you do not like my opinion you try to claim I am a defendant? Perhaps that is how you justify all of this to yourself, it does not justify it to the reading public.

As someone just pointed out on another complaint on this site, many people follow this case, or perhaps those many people are only on the plaintiffs side? is that what you would have people believe? because if that is true, you are deluded. You jump on anyone who posts here in favor of the defendants, are you afraid people might actually believe what is being said? sure looks that way to me. I will say this again, perhaps it may sink in, not everyone posting here is a defendant. Try and get your head around the fact that not everyone is up the plaintiffs rear end like you miserable haters. :roll
This farce will never see the inside of a courtroom. Why would anyone explain anything to you haters?

She has you out fishing for something but no one is biting.
Can you say pathetic loser?

All of you! smh :roll

a defendant is a denfant is a defendant. shanda, katie, trevor or larry...

youre all posting actionable content during an active suit against you. and no..

It is not up to the readers to "work" things out. not everyone pays to view pacer because they charge for their pages.

readers want the clarity not a plaintiff.

If you have a view and a statemetn you wish to get across, youre on a www public site so spell it out for the other morons who are not a plaintiff in the case.

a public forum is to share with readers opinions, but unless youre clear, your opinion circles the drain and no one caught your drift.

its not amusing to have the riddles not is it productive in your quest to belittle anyone.

true, you have a choice. you can be clear about what point you wish to get across or you can just insult all the readers or the poster asking for clarification but either way...

you post was a waste if your statement doesnt go anywhere. no one wants to sit around and guess. youre not being cute or quaint or even witty. sorry.

If you're not Shanda, you're sure not doing her any favors. With "friends" like you she doesn't need any enemies! Seems funny, however, that you use the same phrases and patterns of speech that Shanda does....identical twin maybe?!

you are so off base with your attorney comment. You are assuming you are speaking with Diane but you are not.

Diane doesn't participate in this gibberish because she knows better to keep her mouth shut unlike you. The mere fact you would say that about a $500 and hr attorney is because the only person suing is her and they are paying for an attorney. The defendants according to pacer 2 attorneys. 4 defendants.

not good odds. and one of the attorneys on the defendants side when i looked him up is a dui attorney. so 2 pro se who haven't a clue even how to understand a complaint that should be interesting to watch lol

go on shanda or trevor who ever.

laugh while you all can. i will be flying to pa to see the show.

Once again assuming who I am. Trouble is, I am not her :eek

Now try suing me for having an opinion. :)

Panties still in a twist I see.

Do you have trouble comprehending what I have just said? Let me spell it out, I stated she has a bad memory according to Pacer. Now it is down to you to work that out. Ready, Set, Go! or maybe you could ask your $500 an hour attorney. :zzz

Perhaps if you spent less time trying to work out who people are that are posting, and more time actually taking in what they are saying? That would be a good start. But you need common sense for that, something none of you have. :roll

You're lol'ing all over the place and piling up the actionable content in your words.

We know you dont care, but we'll be asking you if you care when it gets down to the wire and you're being held accountable for all your posts.

So, pray tell, what has the plaintiff not remembered correctly?

Shanda, for God's sake, shut the *** up before you end up in jail!!!

The only person in this with a bad memory is the plaintiff. According to Pacer. :p :p :p
she is. She has a huge bad memory too.

But that is to the advantage of the plaintiff. :p

The nut around here is Shanda, posting multiple comments pretending to be different people, ranting and raving all over the internet, displaying her increasingly severe mental illness in all its glory. The fact that it has gotten her into serious legal trouble seems to not penetrate.

To whoever posted this! I love it. So nice to see these hateful people get a dose of the truth.

And as you quote Pacer, have you read the response to this really great lawsuit? All of it?

The letters and attachments?

LMAO

If you are too cheap to spend the ten bucks soon you will be able to view it for free. LOL

Such a distorted, narrow minded, one sided view.

Do none of you have a life? A job? This is the strangest thread I have read.

Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

@ Freedom of Speech

Have to say this is one of your best posts. the words you use are delightful and very eye opening.

You must back track and think before you type. I will let you think it over. you just now opened up yourself for something I doubt you even know you did. watch those words.

watch it . be oh so careful not to link yourself to yet something you stated you had no part in.

it seems from pacer there was a very good reason for a lawsuit. I highly doubt any attorney would take a case if he didn't think it was a valid case.

although any attorney who defends people who lie is another story. And of course as you know everyone is entitled to an attorney guilty or innocent.

You just have to prove you are innocent. Not looking good by these posts oh wise one.

Actionable. Do u even know what that means shanda?

The more u post the better for the plaintiff so have a ball while you still can hot stuff

And even if the king of karaoke is not actually posting here himself and we all know that tune.

He will still be blamed as the master mind. Not that shanda needs any help burying herself but he allows it so it is aiding and abetting.

Is there much demand for snowplowing in California? Seems like an odd business to own?

So now the Gruesome Cheerleaders decide who has what rights under the first amendment? An amazing statement from the parade of fools!

Here are a summary of the rules.

1.Plaintiff files bogus lawsuit, posts it all over the Internet and passes the information and her strategy onto her parade of fools, aka the Gruesome Cheerleaders.

2. The Gruesome Cheerleaders then use this to interpret the case and add their not so intelligent commentary.

3. The Defendants are guilty. In this case there is no presumption of innocence.

4. This is all ok because of the first amendment. But the first amendment does not apply to anyone else other than the GC.

5. The goal is to smear the defendants and try to intimidate them.

6. As part of this it is ok to counsel Shanda Lancaster to kill herself. In the words of the Gruesome Cheerleaders she is a "waste of cells" after all and the world would be better off without her.

7. Any pro defendant or anti hater comments are immediately pounced upon and positioned as ill informed, *** and illegal. Followed up with the threats and ridiculous notion of more litigation, jail, fines, loss of computers, etc.

Have I missed anything?

Do you people ever think that maybe, just maybe you are wrong? Perhaps this will not end well for her and for you? Open your minds to the possibility.

Stunned paralegal?

You dont have the same rights at this time. All you have is free will. That free will is what will sink the shanda boat.

LMAO :grin :grin

You do not have the freedom of speech right now. You last two posts and numerous others during your manic episode speak directly about the lawsuit and the plaintif.

All actionable comments. You do not have freedomvof speech. My freedon of speech contains zero consequences. Your words will bury you.

Again. Who is the queen of hate and who killed three husbands?

Its usually the poor white trash that have diarrehea of the mouth. Go get a job.

Exactly. But you people seem to forget it goes two ways.

It allows me to talk about the Queen of Hate, the Wicked Witches Three, the Stunned Paralegal, the scooter bound, kin abandoning, cat food eating, diaper wearing, mean old black widow lady with dementia. I can say that your site sucks and that this lawsuit is a baseless and frivolous vendetta.

I can say you are jealous cause you were all kicked off a site I am still on. I can say that you old women should let it go and go pluck your chins or something more productive.
LMAO :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
Exactly! But is goes two ways.

I can speak of the Queen of Hate, the Wicked Witches Three, the Black Widow who killed three husbands, the stunned paralegal and the scooter bound mean old diaper wearing, kin abandoning, cat food eating dementia woman. I can talk about this baseless lawsuit that is based on lies and vendetta.

I can talk about jealous haters who just want back on a site I am on and they are not. LMAO
:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

You people are really pathetic. In the USA there IS a thing called freedom of speech. MTSS, as do other websites, provides a place where people can express their opinions, discuss issues of mutual interest, etc. Less than one half of 1% of its total is about Shanda and there has been no mention of her in quite some time. I think they are sick to death of her! In any case, by law,

1. They are allowed to say they dislike anyone or anything;

2. They are allowed to talk about anyone or anything;

3. They are allowed to give their opinions about anyone or anything;

4. They are allowed to call anyone or anything any names they choose.

The also have the right to refuse membership to Shanda or anyone else who causes problems on the site. Shanda needs to get over herself and move on!

Why not write to the site and make some kind of a thing or deal where you dont talk about them and they do the same. Seems fair. all this is very childish and gets you nowhere

Good God! Shanda has become the SS Sybil!

Shanda is close to finding outvthe cost of HER actions.

Funny how she neglects to mention that she created nics..."meh, cousinn it, apple, yoda, topher2010, krakmeup, 8675309, black orchid and numerous others to belittle, humiliate, embarras and harass a woman on the site singsnapsucks.com.

Shanda neglects to mention she uploaded a private video she got from the owner of singsnap (yes, a lovely wholesome site) and harassed her about the womans dancing in the video and the way she was dressed.

Shanda neglects to mention after doing this, she has been sued for all of that along with the egotistical owner of singsnap.com Trevor McGuire, seeing as how Shanda could not have gotten ahold of that video any other way.

Shanda has multiple complaints against her. Just google shanda lancaster. Oh and she is a raving lunatic

Matthew 15:4

And just what has Shanda done to "these people" to make them hate her???? People don't just pick a name out of a hat and decide to attack them - or sue them.

Just reading all the *** she has posted all over the internet, she sure isn't an innocent victim. Name calling, insults, threats....

and she expects people to just sit and take it???? Since she's dishing it out she really needs to learn to take it.

Knock it off. Stop speaking as if you're several different people.

I have been reading about this and these people are the lowest of the low. They should be in jail for what they did.

They need to be sued and punished. To think they have the nerve to sue anyone themselves is astonishing.

These three are a joke. LMAO smh
:roll

I have been reading what these people have done to Shanda. They should be locked up for this.

There are laws to deal with people who commit these crimes.

I can't imagine what fuels their hatred and desire to harm her. They should be prohibited from using the Internet as well.

This seems like a coordinated effort among these people to harass, bully and defame. They need to be taught a lesson and be made to pay for their actions.

Keep talking Einstein. Individuals can't press criminal charges.

She has already tried with the police in multiple states and they said it was BS and would not pursue it. That is cause none of the activity is illegal. Get it? Not illegal.

Why is so hard to imagine that your Queen of hate is wrong? Talk about blind faith. Maybe it is cause you want so bad to see these people punished?

Wishing won't make it true. Sorry Gruesome Cheerleaders but that is the truth!

they're coming to take you away haha to the funny farm hahhaha don't worry they have one size fits all thank god for straight jackets. ermm I thought shanda was pushed to the point of suicide by haters.

she forgot to let the folks know she is one of the biggest hypocrites going.

if she was going to kill herself it would have nothing to do with anything written on any of her nutty complaints. It would be because that is what she claimed is part of her disease. you slipped up shanda in your video.

can't re do it either.

too late it's been viewed by your audience. at least make sense when you are trying to make a point

@Yes frivolous

This is a civil suit not a criminal suit you dimwit. But I am sure if the plaintiffs wanted to press criminal charges for some of the things done to them they surely could.

It would merely be a hungry assistant DA looking for a case. Cyber stalking for instance in the state of Tenn and Washington is high on their list of No No's it is a crime there. So if the plaintiff wanted to press charges some where down the line they may or may not. You don't know so you should probably zip it before you *** them off even more.

It will be more than enough if they win this case and levy your SSI checks or your car etc. Don't be such a know it all because the more you type these words over and over the more ignorant you look

As in bogus, without merit, untrue and soon to be dismissed. Is that clear enough for you? A baseless vindictive claim with no truth, no proof and no crime.

LadyMatika one and only s
whatcha gonna do tell my mommy on me :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

@ LM

Would shut the f up if I were you *** hole

LadyMatika one and only s

Gods got better things to do then to help singsnap and it's staff members make money

he doesn't help greedy people get money they have to do that on their own or did you forget that being a good christian and all

you wish and better hope! How *** of you people/defendants to keep posting this ***.

Especially since 2 of you have no attorney.

If I were being sued I would never keep this behavior up. One can only guess someone is telling you it is baseless and he is not the judge. You people love to take risks don;t ya?

I was wondering, do your ears still ring from the loud bang? You must have been a real peach to live with for him to do that.

Hypocritical that you are attempting to drive Shanda to the same end.

You should stop, accept Jesus and beg him for forgiveness. AJ may still forgive you too.

they all are here under fake nics

all 3

:x
LadyMatika one and only s

I GOT SUSPENDED AND BANNED BECAUSE A MEMBER OF SINGSNAP STAFF HAD THE SAME FRIEND I DID AND WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO STOP BEING MY FRIEND HE TURNED ON HERE AND GOT RID OF HER FROM BEING HIS FRIEND BUT KEPT ME ON AS HIS FRIEND

AND ALSO SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBER CAME TO ME TELLING ME THAT IF I WAS TO DELETE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND GET RID OF MY ACCOUNT ON THE SITE THE KARAOKE CHANNEL ONLINE.COM THEN I COULD COME BACK TO SINGSNAP , AND I SAY GO TO *** AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU !

YOU TOLD 4 PEOPLE ALSO THAT *** TOO AND THEY DID AND GUESS WHAT THEY GOT TOLD THEY COULD NEVER COME BACK AFTER THEY DELETE THEIR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE AND THEIR ACCOUNT ON OTHER SITES SO HOW *** AND IDIOTIC DO YOU THINK I WAS TO DO THAT , AND HOW *** AND IDIOTIC DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE FROM MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM IS ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE ANOTHER SITE , AND IF TREVOR TAKES THAT AWAY ON YOUR SAY SO MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER , THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SITES ON THE INTERNET SOME EVEN FREE THEY COULD KEEP ON MAKING SITES AFTER SITES EVEN LONG AFTER EVERYBODY THAT IS AGAIST THEM IS DEAD AND GONE JUST KEEP HAVING PEOPLE KEEP UP THE SITE , AND SINGSNAP IS NOT THE ONLY KAROAKE SITE ON THE EARTH , IT MAY HAVE A LOT OF SONGS BUT THE OTHERS HAVE SONGS SINGSNAP CANNOT GET A HOLD OF BECAUSE OF LIC , HUNDRED OF SONGS THAT GOT TAKEN AWAY FROM SINGSNAP THAT THEY CANNOT GET ANY MORE OTHER SITES HAVE, I CAN GET ANY SONG I WANT NOW TO SING ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE , ONLY TIME I EVER GOT ASKED TO TAKE IT DOWN WAS BY THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THE RIGHTS TO DOLLY PARTON'S SONG JOLENE AND THEY CAME AND ASKED ME TO TAKE IT DOWN THEY DIDN'T COME RIP IT OFF WITHOUT ASKING ME , SINGSNAP IS THE ONLY SNAKES IN THE GRASS THAT DOES THAT *** , AND THE ONLY TIME SINGSNAP CAN GET POPULAR SONGS IS IF GLEE OR JUSTIN BEIBER SINGS THEM LOL

AND THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD OF QUALITY OF TRACK EITHER , AND THE LYRICS TO SOME OF THE SONGS ARE WRONG , THE OTHER KARAOKE SITES HAVE THE REAL LYRICS TO THEM SINGSNAP HAS SONGS ON THEM THAT THE LYRICS ARE ALL WRONG BUT THEY DON'T CARE , THAT'S THE PROBLEM THEY USED TO CARE BACK IN 2006 NOW ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND HOW TO GET IT THE STAFF MEMBERS LETS THEIR FAVORITE MEMBERS GO ON YOUTUBE AND MAKE VIDEOS USING THE TRACKS AND DON'T OTHERS WHY OH YEAH CAUSE THE OTHERS CAN SING BETTER

LOL , MAYBE NOT BUT NOBODY CAN FIND THAT OUT CAUSE WHEN A MEMBER SAYS ANYTHING BAD ABOUT A FAVORITE MEMBER OF THE STAFF OR TREVOR THEY GET SUSPENDED FOR CODE OF CONDUCT , AND IT'S ALL *** , I WAS A FAITHFUL MEMBER FOR 6 YEARS UNTIL LAST YEAR WHEN SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBER WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND HAD YOUTUBE TAQKE AWAY MY VIDEOS EVEN THE ONES THAT DIDN'T BELONG TO SINGSNAP BUT KSOLO'S AND MYSPACE KARAOKE , AND SINGSHOT'S VIDEOS I CANNOT GET BACK AND THEY WER OF MY 3 YEAR OLD NEPHEW TRYING TO SING LIKE HIS AUNT ,

THAT'S WHY I AM SO PISSED ABOUT WHAT SINGSNAP DID TO ME ON YOUTUBE , MY VIDEOS I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BUT THE ONES WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD I CAN'T GET BACK THAT'S WHY I AM PISSED IF SINGSNAP WOULD OF CAME TO ME AND ASK ME TO TAKE DOWN THEIR VIDEOS I WOULD OF , NO PROBLEM BUT THEY DIDN'T THEY COWARDLY HAD THEM TAKEN OFF BEHIND MY BACK , THEY LET THEIR MEMBERS GO ON OTHERS VIDEOS AND TELL THEM THEY SUCK THEY ARE UGLY THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON SINGSNAP , WHY WHAT THE *** IS SO *** SPECIAL ABOUT SINGSNAP , IT'S NOT OWNED BY SIMON COWELL , OR ANYBODY FROM X-FACTOR OR AMERICAN IDOL AND IT'S MEMBERS ARE GONNA GET DISCOVERED ON SINGSNAP BY ANY OF THESE PEOPLE , AND ALSO IT'S MEMBERS GO AROUND NOT LISTENING TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DON'T SOUND LIKE ORIGINAL ARTIST , THAT'S WRONG , PEOPLE WHO SING BEAUTIFUL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE NEVER GET LISTENED TO BECAUSE MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP(FAVORITES OF STAFF) DON'T LISTEN TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T SING THE SONG LIKE THE ORIGINAL ARIST , I SAID THIS ON MY PAGE , ALSO SOMEBODY EMAILED ME ABOUT HOW CAN I DO VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHEN SINGSNAP HAD MY VIDEOS REMOVED AND MY CHANNEL DELETED I SAID HOW 2 DAYS LATER I TRY TO GET ON SINGSNAP AND I WAS SUSPENDED CODE OF CONDUCT REASONS , SUCKERS BROKE INTO MY EMAIL TO GET THE GOODS ON ME OR SAY YA THINK CAUSE I DON'T CARE ANY MORE I WAS LEAVING IN JULY I WAS GIVING UP SINGSNAP AND I SAID THIS ON MY PAGE ALSO I SAID I HAD ENOUGH OF THE *** AND WAS GIVING UP SINGING ON SINGSNAP , NOT SINGING PERIOD JUST ON SINGSNAP AND THEN BOOM I GET SUSPENDED FOR CODE OF CONDUCT RULES I SAY *** , THEY DID IT CAUSE THEY WASN'T GONNA GET ANY MORE OF MY MONEY AND THEY WANTED TO KEEP WHAT THEY HAD , BUT WHAT THEY FORGOT ABOUT IS ALONG SIDE THE HUNDRED AND 70 BUCKS I AM PAYING FOR GOLD I WAS FOR 3 YEARS ALSO PAYING FOR ANOTHER MEMBER TO SING ON SING 66 DOLLARS FOR THAT PERSON TO SING TO HAVE THE PRIVILGE TO SING THE GOLD MEMBER SONGS CAUSE SINGSNAP REFUSES TO BUY FOR BLUE MEMBERS ANY MORE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SONGS FOR BLUES NOT ONE

CAUSE THEY ARE FREE MEMBERS THEY DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING AT ALL THAT'S WHY , AND THAT'S WHAT I SAY SINGSNAP HAS LOST THE SIGHT OF WHAT IS RIGHT , FREE MEMBERS IS WHAT MADE SINGSNAP AND THEY'VE FORGOTTEN THAT FORGOT THAT KAROAKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN AND ENJOYMENT NOT GREED, MONEY , POWER THAT'S SINGSNAP'S SITE ANY MORE MONEY MONEY MONEY !!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
YA KNOW WHAT NOBODY FROM MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM IS COMING ON HERE UNDER A FAKE PHONY NAME
THE SUSPENDED MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP THAT WAS PROBABLY LIKE ME SUSPENDED FOR IDIOTIC REASONS HAVE THEIR TRUE NAMES ON HERE NO FAKE MADE UP IDIOTIC NAMES , *** YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN USING YOUR REGULAR NICKNAMES YOUR USING FAKE NAMES ALSO, UNLIKE ME AND THEM HAVE OUR TRUE NAMES ON HERE .
WE AREN'T HIDING LIKE A COWARD AFRAID TO SHOW OUR FACES FOR FEAR OF REPROMAND OH I FORGOT THAT SINGSNAP THAT DOES THAT *** ,
GOES AFTER PEOPLE EVEN AFTER THE STAFF SUSPENDEDS THEM HOUNDS THEM AND TELLS OTHER SITES TO NOT LET THEM SING , GOES ON YOUTUBE TELLING THEM TO DELETE THEIR VIDEOS AND CHANNELS BECAUSE THE VIDEOS BELONG TO SINGSNAP I SAID TRY TOO YOUTUBE ALREADY GOT TOLD SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ABUSING SOME OF THE MEMBERS THAT THEY SUSPENDED AND NOT LET THEM SING ANYTHING OR ANY WHERE ON THE NET , SEE I KNOW CAUSE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY *** OFF OF YOUTUBE EVER SINCE THEY SUSPENDED ME CAUSE I STUCK UP FOR OTHER MEMBERS WHO THEIR FAVORITE MEMBERS WERE ABUSING AND SAYING THEIR SINGING SUCKS , AND ALSO A STAFF MEMBER EMAILED ME AND SAID IF I GET RID OF MY YOUTUBE AND DON'T SING ON THE KARAOKE CHANNEL ONLINE.COM SITE NO MORE I COULD COME BACK , DO YOU THINK I AM THAT NAIVE TO BELIEVE THAT ????
NOT THIS LADY , NEVER AGAIN WILL I BELIEVE A STAFF MEMBER OR MANAGER OF SINGSNAP OF WHAT THEY TELL ME EVER AGAIN AFTER WHAT BEEN HAPPENING TO ME THE PAST 2 YEARS PAYPAL AND MY BANK HAVE ALREADY BEEN ALERTED TO ANYBODY FROM SINGSNAP TRYING TO RENEW MY ACCOUNT COME JULY ALSO CAUSE AS I SAID I DON'T TRUST SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBERS ANY MORE , AND IF I WAS THE SUSPENDED MEMBERS I WOULDN'T TRUST YOU EITHER , MEMBERS OF THE SITE MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM IF YOU ARE A SUSPENDED MEMBER OF SINGSNAP GO TO PAYPAL AND YOUR BANK AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF SINGSNAP ANY MORE , CAUSE IF THEY CAN PUT VIDEOS OF PEOPLE THEY SUSPENDED ON YOUTUBE THEY I WOULDN'T TRUST THEM KNOWING YOUR CARD NUMBERS
If you people hate the site so much, why do you keep talking about it? Get over being banned.

No one there misses you! :cry :cry :cry
Frivolous and baseless lawsuit that is completely without merit and about to be dismissed. Anyone can sue for anything but winning is another matter.
:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

and we all know what you toothless fat *** did on another site so shut up while you are ahead dimwit

singsnap is a wonderful place that's why they are being sued. And not over a ban.

For being huge jerks and getting caught no less.

three cheers for singsnap and the people who live there and take no showers or feed their children and have flat *** from sitting on the computer all day long and night. yeah it's a wonderful place :zzz

Everyone knows you create multiple accounts to beef up the numbers. That was proven on the previous hate site you toothless wonders had. You have all, yes, each and everyone of the three, repeatedly proven yourselves to be hateful liars so no one believes anything you say anymore.

These nitwits were kicked of a singing site years ago and they can't get over it. I know SingSnap is a wonderful place and it must suck to be denied access but get over it already! Do you have nothing better to do?

u r kidding right? Where is the illegal act?

It is merely a little joking around. Who told you posting under a fake name is illegal?

I can post under the name Mary but Mary who?

you make no sense so shut up

you are wrong on the true number of members as well. May as well get that straight too.

talk about creating numerous accounts!! What a laugh coming from you people :zzz :zzz :zzz

it seems it is you people who can't move on with your life. This is getting so old.

If you really hate the site so much stop posting about it. You all look *** as ***.

I say this is pure BS written by one of snaps sick members who can't let go of the fact the world doesn't revolve around them.

As for the site you mention here you could not be more wrong.

And what is really funny the exact people who post against the site can't seem to keep away from it. Yes you are all traced every single time you appear there. Shanda holds the record for the most recorded time since her ban. She uses her real IP and sometimes she uses a proxy. But make no mistake she is there almost daily. And a few other snap guests appear as well. So if you think you know it all you don't.

So have fun gals. And have fun Mr. McGuire. We have seen you there more than you want us to tell anyone.

You can not post under someone else's name here or you will end up in much trouble. I suggest to the person doing this stop immediately.

Impersonation is illegal and you can be found out. That is all.

Some of the members have actual went as far as launching a completely bogus lawsuit to harass these individuals. It has been dragging on for months but is about to get tossed out. Some people really should get a new hobby.

The above post was obviously not made by Shanda Lancaster, but by a member of MTTS, the subject of this complaint.

All of the things they say on the mtss site is true. Singsnap is a scam website and I try to scam as many people as I can.

When I read this post about me, I was so angry that I kicked my dog and now he's dead. Now I think I will have to beat my 12 kids because they won't behave and I have no idea where their 12 different fathers are.

View more comments
An Interested Party
Review #257014 is a subjective opinion of poster.