Worst Renovation Ever!

Do not hire Ivan Beram to do anything in your house! I was renovating my stairs with this poor excuse of a company and the job was nothing I have seen before.

To begin:

1. Terrible customer service - never returned calls or texts; promises fall through; there was no written contract

2. Unreliable - Did not show up on time or not at all

3. Irresponsible - same as above

4. Poor workmanship - cutting corners to do the job - ie. gluing spindles instead of nailing; always left work area extremely messy; glue on my hardwood floors that I cannot remove

5. Constant complaining about money! Not having enough money to pay own personal bills; Even complained about a $10 Spindle!!! that he *** up on all of them cutting them too short.

At this point I cannot get a hold of him at all. Please do not contact this company for any renos!

user28595675
Poor customer service
Review #1204717 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Nj dmv

Much to be desired.they havev no clue.how is this possible!!!!.

Poor customer service
Review #1204589 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204589.

Electric chair stay out of order

I can’t walk very far ,but I appreciate the electric chair to the highest, but to come so far and it is not working more than it does ,it very very disappointment!!! Then I have to carry a chair around in the store, is it possible this can be resolved Please ??

Please ?? I have complain before about this . Is it possible ALL stores can get an electric chair???? It would make shopping much easier.

Help ?????!!!!! To shop for material plays a big part in my life do to I can’t find the style that I need in stores .

Then I have a little business which has begin to pick up . This is a very big inconvenience, there are times when I just turn around , it should not be this way !!!!!!!!

Product
Reason of review
Electric chair out of order
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1204472 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204472.
1.3

Horrible

In 2014 I purchased a Dakota from them, it was a local trade,or so I was told, after the breaks frooze up in to weeks I took in back,had an appt but was told didn't have time to look at it. Finally they agreed to breaks were rusted,and froze, got that fixed half way,,two weeks latter the trans went out, the dealer said he was not liable for the truck.

After some investigation I found it was from Ohio and no record can be found on it,,,spitzer dodge sold it new I did find it was in that shop when new for a electric problem,, then again and again,,,same problem. Evidently it was never fixed. I filed a complaint with ky ATTN general nothing was done, I called the Ohio ATTN general,,, no help,,, the truck has at some point been repainted it had dust on it when I purchased it,,,I washed it when I got home and found some hail damage although light plus the truck was white this made the damage hard to see and was not told about it,,,I have cataracts this didn't help any I will admit,,the salemans said the truck booked for $12,450 oo,,,an 06 st one of the cheapest kind you can buy,,I went to licence it,,,the clerk said the book value was $2000. oo in my opinion $1500.

oo to much. I my self will never buy another vehicle in ky again this tought me a lesion

Bad quality
Review #1204373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204373.

Other Company - My account keeps getting blocked

I'm not sure exactly what's going on if my account is already compromised but my account keeps getting blocked for no reason I am a real person I'm not sure if somebody is reported me but I'm getting upset because my account is getting blocked all the time

Product
Damaged or defective
Review #1204314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204314.

Other Company - Will testify at her trial

HORRIFIC AND I AM KEEPING MY TESTIMONY FOR HER TRIAL

Read
Review #1204212 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204212.
2.5

Very Unprofessional

The Gold Medal services had made our life a living nightmare. The company helps disabled people with counselors or companions.

We had hired them to use for a family member who has social anxiety disorder and depression. After 3 sessions things were looking good and he was very positive (something he hadn't been in a long time). He was very much looking forward to a fourth session when the day before we had received a call from a manager of the company who we never even knew or dealt with. We were told his counselor would no longer be working with us effective immediately.

They didn't give us an explanation. All they said was his counselor was not with us anymore. When we asked for any further explanations they just gave us generic excuses (needs more personal time, they have seen the other client longer etc.) This also happened less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The company requires clients to give at least 2 weeks notice for all non emergency cancellations.

The family member is very disturbed by this. We were given no reason, no answers, no nothing. Since than the family member has blamed himself heavily for this. He is barely eating, We were very concerned with him going to work the next day, he barely leaves his room.

We are asking to reinstate the counselor or at least have a final appointment to provide a sense of closure of some sort, or at least give the real reason the counselor is no longer working with him.

For a service that deals with people of all disablilites that should not happen. We will no longer use the service and urge other people to do the same.

Poor customer service
Review #1204196 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204196.

Other Company - Health issues

Can better explain In a call bloody in urine and cough

Read
Review #1204160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204160.

Kelly Shirley Vandergrift Pa ripped me off !!!

I paid $170 for shampoo & other products from Kelly Shirley, also known Kelly Johnston Shirley, in Vandergrift Pa, off of Sumner Street. She doesn't answer the door, or return phone calls or text messeges.

The last time I talked to her, she seemed very intoxicated. She was word slurring. Never got my money back and i never got my products. It's been 6 months.

Which is crazy, she originally told me 1 week. What a complete scam !! Do NOT order anything from Kelly, you will never hear or see her again. Off she goes with your money !!

Never to be seen again.

I tried contacting the main company. But I did not get a return message.

ColossalMonkey

Notice the name is “myturn” she is crazy and is posting reviews because i warned people so they don’t get money stolen from them. You can do your research and see that i don’t collect money from customers. I get paid directly from the MLM company and they are direct ship.

ColossalMonkey

This review is from a scam artist dog breeder in Danville Pa! I purchased a puppy from her that was supposed to be a female and she gave me a male.

I called her out and she posted this review about my MLM company who does all the shipping from their warehouse. I don’t collect money nor ship the products.

This breeder did not correct my situation yet had pizzas delivered to my house from 3 companies that i did not order! Needless to say i had to get the police involved.

Myturn
Poor customer service
Review #1203815 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Absolutely disgusting.

We waited 20 minutes to be seated and another 15 just to get drinks. My glass had lipstick on it and I don’t wear lipstick.

After 25 minutes are food arrived cold and could not get the server to come back to the table.

When we left the manager was in the dumpster area smoking with 2 other employees. This is all totally unacceptable.

Poor customer service
Review #1203568 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1203568.