Too many to list

Omg I have asked for a few things to be addressed at the gym I go to

& nothing has been Addressed!

I have called the corporate office & spoke with one of the rudest nastiest horrible person I have ever spoken with!

She transferred me to an extension knowing the person wasn't in the office but was told I would get s return call . Ya sure that was a week tomorrow!

I am disgusted with the situation how does this company stay in business

I challenge Mr. Julian to read this & call

Me. I am sure no one reads these my em notl1251@gmail.com

"She transferred me to an extension knowing the person wasn't in the office but was told I would get s return call "

How do you know this, can you read minds over the telephone?

Sounds to me like she does not want to deal with you. I can see why.

Livingston, New Jersey
Review #266352 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266352.

Other Company in West Monroe, Louisiana - GB is Screwing me over

They are denying paying for medical treatment and cut me off workmens comp. I am homeless and unable to find a job because of disabilities.

I didn't know the extent of their culpability till I read comments on this website. I recommend filing compliants with the Louisiana state insurance commissioners office. Suing has not helped. "United we stand" may be the only to break the bad treatment rendered to all who deserve better!

The workmens comp laws in Louisiana need review and repair in order to insure employees rights to fair treatment.

Never give up - never give in! Pray!

West Monroe, Louisiana
Review #266350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266350.

Other Company in Fort Huachuca, Arizona - Your 1 800 number is not set up to talk to someone (alive) and I need to do this, please.

Hello,

I have been trying to get Customer Service, but is unable to. When I called the 1-800 number, it won't let me request for customer service.

Trying to pay a bill and cancel over the phone, since I can't do on-line. Not trying to e difficult, just want to pay this bil. l have been trying to the past 2 weeks. Would like to talk to someone that will talk to me back (not the recording machine).

My contact number is 703-585-7376. Thank you very much for reading and listening to my letter.

Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Review #266311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266311.

Other Company in Sterling Heights, Michigan - What has happened with trying to pay your bill on line? I feel the same way the last customer felt

I have had this account for over a year now and have been paying it on line. Obviously I have had the same username and password but this new deal wants everything but your bra size to get through now, what the deal?

Why can't they leave things alone when things are working? *** on this stuff my time is more valuable then to sit here and tell this site my life history just to try and pay a bill.

I will call tomorrow and TRY to pay it again unless I get someone like the last customer remarked. I will not use this card again !!!!

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Review #266228 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266228.

Other Company in Reston, Virginia - Helping people about Erection Disfuctione.!

I am an OLD patient .I am not sure ,BUT three or four years agoe. I get your medication here on LOCAL Office at SOUTHFIELD City ,Michigan , I used just two times(for some family reasons) and no more.?!

When I like to use AGAIN,it was "out of EXPIRED DATE.?! I don't used the rest of medication.!! I paid $1 400 AND ....?! I DID CALL SOMEONE there (California) But nothing, " N O T O L E R A N C E ,NOT A HELP.?!

ANOTHER time ,LATER, other DOCTOR ,PROMIS me to send something for $400. I were not ready to buy.?! Now ,where I am ready .....I don't know .....!? I have all SYRINGES ,I have and DISINFECTANT (alcohol ) .!!

WHAT I NEED IS MEDICATION and PLASTIC MODEL (look like syringe ,placing syring for DEEPTH SIZE) !! IF you are agree to send and you have MY Credit Card USED on first time can send(no problem) .!! OTHERWISE Get this information about me : !-My name =Asqeri Malaj ; 16360 Marsha , Livonia ,Michigan , 48154 . My E-mail address : My Telephone # :734 402 7177 .

OR : 734 377 7255. I can not go more here on LOCAL OFFICE .FOR CONTINUE FORWARD ( to fill this order) can contact me by phone ABOVE ,OR by E-mail (above) Asqeri Malaj ph .#:734 402 7177 ,OR : 734 377 7255 .

Reston, Virginia
Review #266221 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Union, New Jersey - EVERYTHING JUST WRONG! HANGING UP ON CUSTOMERS!

Lack of communication! Agents don't know anything and supervisors hanging up on customers!

Refunding wrong credit cards after calling and emailing more than 20 times to make sure they do the right thing and send a live check instead of refunding the CC on file. They still screwed up! Kim a "supervisor" should definitely get fired! She's good for nothing!

I will never again purchase any tickets through this company!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD SERIOUSLY DO A RAINCHECH BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING! Last "manager" that I spoke with just simply said there's nothing else we can do and just kept overtalking me without listening to what I was asking her and simply disconnected the call after they screwed up

Union, New Jersey
Review #266130 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional - No payment insurance

If you don"t want to be really upset at your checkin, you have two options: or you rent elsewhere or you don't believe in dollars insurance schemes.

I recently picked up a client of mine,that was in the DR for bushiness, in the av. Independencia offices of Dollar, and not only did he end up paying 250 us for a small scratch, nearly more than the rental price for 3 days that he was giving in, but he was also ill treated, really very upsetting and he had paid for their best insurance that claimed absolutely no retainers, full coverage.

In brief don't believe the full coverage advertised, you might end up paying not a retainer, no, the full price!. Always with a reason, of course...ours was we needed a police statement for a scratch, this is a half day chore in the DR, and then maybe you are leaving no? So if you really can't get another company to rent you, then be careful with your insurance and other extra payments you might contract.

Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
Review #266106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266106.

Other Company in Grapevine, Texas - Interest rate scam artists

This is the worst possible credit card to acquire. I got it to help pay dental bills.

After I received treatment my bill was around $900. One year later and my bill is still over $700 and seems to never go down. Originally the interest seemed fair at around 12% then when their website doesnt work they say you are late and raise it to 30%. I will never charge another thing with these people.

I pay above the minimum and the bill is still higher than when I started.

Horrible company. Do not even think about getting this card.

Grapevine, Texas
Review #266018 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266018.

Other Company in Hilliard, Florida - Manager on of larger corporation

Store location: Worthingspring, fl (LakeButler) St Rd 121. On serveral occassion and again on 4/9/12 witness the manager on duty (approx 7:30PM) tell the cashier that she needed to sweep the floors and clean up the area before leaving.

Myself as a manager feel this in inapproiate to be said while customers are present (poor customer service skills). Employees shoud be remined of the duties while no customer are present. I have noticed this is a faithful cashier and she is always present at her station and I never see her take a break, but yet I hear the manager say she is going on her break. At my corporation we always see that our employees receive their much needed breaks as so stated by the Lobro Board.

I've noticed this has happened at the Lake Butler, Fl location. Please see that managers are properly trained to treat employees with the same respect they expect to receive.

Hilliard, Florida
Review #266009 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266009.

Other Company in Thompson Falls, Montana - Did not pick me up at the airport for 1 hour

Took over an hour to get my car And I hear returning it is no easier This is the ontario california branch just talk to customers at this branch and everyone of them told me how disappointed they were. ok cora several people in the back office you do not come up and help I would highly recommend spend a little more money how much you can afford to 3 hours out your trip.

flex card self cat scratches and dents all over it and 30 and obviously someone to smoke in this vehicle as well. this is the first time I've ever complained about a car rental company .

Thompson Falls, Montana
Review #265987 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265987.