Other Company in Grand Junction, Colorado - Tried to STEAL my money!

Grand Junction, CO I returned glasses that were not the correct prescription, "processed" a refund but then it never showed up on my credit card. When called, they told me they needed me to come back in WITH the card so they could actually give me the credit.

A non-observant customer would have been screwed, in this case for almost $500! I should NOT have to go back a second time to actually get my refund!

Glad I got a receipt and could actually prove that I returned the glasses or I might have been out $500. NOT HAPPY!

Read
Review #258222 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258222.

Other Company in Orlando, Florida - No no hair removal .... is a no no buy please !!

It was a waste of time , money and the worst part , was having to deal with the customer service , it was awful , they were very rude , and every time you call them (because to return the product , I think I talked with 4/ 5 cust. service people ) you have the feeling they are trying to rip you off , is like they do not give you a yes or not answer ...

so they do not compromise w/ anything than later they won't do.It is a total SCAM !!! the promise to paid for the return shipping , I wait almost 4 weeks for their people to came to get it ( meantime I call them a few times ) and finally I decided to pay myself the return and finish w/ that nigthmare !!

Please , do not buy it !! It's a NO NO buy !!

Read
Review #258221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258221.

Other Company in Beckley, West Virginia - Ms Anderson

Has talked down to me and treated me like dirt, I am three months behind and she harasses me every time she talks to me I have called to make one payment and she refuses to take my money. I have got a letter in mail stating thay I have until March 12, 2012 to pay 1546.00 and when I called her to make arranements she talked down to me and make me feel like *** about being behind on my payments.

The compnay I worked for went out of business so I was on unemployment until I could find a nother job and that is why I got behind.

Now I am trying to play catch up with all my bills and Ms Anderson will not work with me. I tryed to make payments on the phone and no one will take it I cant make it on line either they, have me blocked out, I called again today trying to make a payment and they refused again then Blake started talking down to me and after I told him I was recording this call and I talked to a lawyer he hung up on me.

Read
Review #258150 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258150.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Called about poor cleaning and broken lamp, company DROPPED ME.

I called the owner of the franchise to tell him about a broken lamp, was very pleasant told him I understood things happen. I also was surprised the kitchen appliances were done very sloppy.

The policy of the company is to sent the crew back out the next business day (thats what I was told during the initial visit by the owner as well as bonded and insured). Not only did he not offer this but NEVER OFFERED to do anything about the lamp.

The next thing I know I've received a letter from them that they DROPPED ME. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Read
Review #258139 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258139.

I screaw my computer physical damaged

i told them i screaw my computer i physical damged staples tech check he was agree i made mess i ask him to open and check he said no need to open this laptop need to be send out to factory i ask him how much cost 369.99+tax i said okay i paid 12 days later they are calling me i made physical damge cost not 369.99 now 600 something i told to *** tech to open he said no need now they asking me more money to fixed. store at manhattan 390 6th ave now i am going to make complain to BBB and i'll take them to court

Read

whats not to get he screawed his computer thats not what usb ports are for. the tech probably told you 369 was the deposit and it may cost more maybe you didnt understand him

nikalseyn

Unintelligible. A product of public schools??

Review #258123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258123.

Other Company in Bangor, Maine - Help! Getting pissed at your website!

.......Three times I have typed a detailed complaint against a company I believe to be a scam & the texts were all lost, therefore unable to post my consumer complaint!! Okay, let's try this ONE MORE TIME!?

: I honestly have doubts that I can write the reccommended words to post this gripe! So here goes it.. on a wing and a prayer ha ha! Whell....

that didn't happen! It would NOT allow me to post this would-be complaint without the recommended 100 words so I will go on to say that this is REALLY PIZZING ME OFF THAT I CANNOT SUCCESSFULLY POST, PARTICULARLY AFTER NO SUCESS IN REGISTERING W/ YOUR CUTE LITTLE CHARACTER OF MY CHOICE AND MY CHOSEN USER NAME AND PASSWORD.. SO THIS IS NOT A GOOD BEGINNING becuz I find myself becoming more livid by the second that I as a pissed consumer cannot post a complaint abt the company that I came here to complain about becuz your site is also *** me off.. Sorry, now you have nearly 200 words!

Hmphff! LOL

Read
Review #258066 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258066.

NPI#1508004250 LICENSE DN18935 BAD DENTIST DID UNLICENSE SURGERY ON A PATIENT IN PITTSBURGH 03/09/09

HELLO EVERYONE, JAYANTHI GANNE IS A FRAUD AND SHE INJURED A FEMALE CONSUMER WHILE NOT LICENSED TO DO SURGERY WE HAVE RECEIVED THE REPORT FROM THE CEO MEMBER OF ALLEGHENY GENERAL WHO HAD NO IDEA THAT JAYANTHI GANNE WAS DOING SURGERY IN THE OUTPATIENT ORAL SURGERY AT AGH IN PITTSBURGH SHE CLAIMS THAT JAYANTHI GANNE WAS AT THE ORAL SURGERY FOR OTHER REASONS BUT WAS NOT BEING PAID FOR WORK THERE, SO OUR TEAM COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW JAYANTHI GANNE WAS WEARING THE CLOTHES AS OTHER WORKERS WERE AND A DOCTOR CAME OUT TO BRING THE FEMALE CONSUMER BACK TO THE ORAL SURGERY ROOM AND JAYANTHI GANNE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH ANOTHER FEMALE AND OTHER FEMALE WAS NOT WEARING A DENTIST ID BUT JAYANTHI GANNE WAS WEARING A DENTIST ID BUT WAS NOT LICENSED IN PITTSBURGH JAYANTHI GANNE WAS DENIED HER LICENSE WE ARE HOLDING ALLEGHENY GENERAL RESPONSIBLE FOR JAYANTHI GANNE DOING SURGERY IN THEIR CLINIC WITHOUT A LICENSE AS WE HAVE SENT PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS OUT TO LOOK FOR JAYANTHI GANNE WHO REFUSED OUR CALLS, SINCERELY TAMMY

Read

Dr Ganne is fully licensed and board-certified to perform oral surgery. This commentary is borderline slander.

tammymateam
Review #258025 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Boynton Beach, Florida - Tried 50 times to get password including personal e-mail. Never received a password.

Made profile jack33314 with mascmen7@yahoo.com but never received a password after 50 attempts. What is wrong?

jocknavigator.com I receive many e-mails daily requesting me to acccept or decline a new buddy request but I am not allowed to get online that site because you will not give me a password.For some strange reason when i go to that site the vdeos begin automatically and they are more accessable on Saturdays. Tried 50 times to get a password but they ignore my e-mails and when I click on forgot password they say we are sending your password buddy but never receive the password.

Read
Review #258019 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer258019.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Calling my job and home 4 times a,day

yes i'm *** off the saleman name scott has called my home 4 times in one day ...and said rude stuff to my son,,,he is very rude. i have been a customer over 10 years when i'm done paying for this item i will never get anything else from your company..i'm contacting other ppl in the consumer world and filing a complaint.about him.... the store on portage rd in niagara falls new york......i can't believe he talk to my son like that a child,,,i'm sure that there are laws he broke ,,,and i will find out what they are and he will pay for his action on this matter and will not let this issue go

cdenise
Review #258007 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Harashed calls

Some foreigner keeps saying I owe u money. He is harashed me calling every 1 to 5 minutes saying I will be arrested.

I do not show where I borrowed from u. Any fast cash I borrow is drafted out of my account. Looked thru bank statement and show no loan. Please end me proof per email(marie.s.miller@sbcglobal.net).

I DO NOT want to receive another call from this SOB. I will send this to my attorney for harashed calls. If u show proof I owe send information you have , when deposited. Again I DONOT want some foreigner to call me Want American born in the USA.

I have that right. Name he gave was Mary Mil0(not me.) SEND PROOF EMAIL ONLY

IHateStupidCustomers

you sound the like foreigner.

You do NOT have a right to stop people from calling you. And you will fail in your attempt. Pay the money you owe.

The key word is "arrested". If they say that, it is a scam.

You can try for harassment, but it will go nowhere. Send proof by U S Mail only, no email.

marie.s.miller@sbcglobal.
Review #257910 is a subjective opinion of poster.