Other Company in Southington, Connecticut - Sent the shoes with wrong color

I ordered a pair of leather casual shores, item 61T-42B52 on the phone on 4.12 and clearly specified

color BLACK. Today, 4/14, I was notofied by email, and thereafter by tel. from one of your assocoates

(if I may call your tel. people that way), that the shoes were already shipped, and the color was

indeed, as the email said DESERT TAN !!!! I absolutely despise desert tan. I cannot understand how

your "associate" could not understand the word black !!

I was told that the shipment could not be stopped, so I said I would not accept it. She said that cannot

be done, I would have to open it, repackage it with a return document and pay the return postage.

Please be aware that I cannot trust Haband anymore, too bad, because we have been your customers

for so many years!

Frederick Nowak

11 West Ridge Rd

Southington, Ct. 06489

860-628-7943

fred11wr@cox.net

Southington, Connecticut
Review #266973 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266973.

Other Company in Boston, Massachusetts - Told my agent denied claim but not me

my car was stolen and the adjuster blamed me from the first second they never told me the claim was denied but told my agent sent an investorgator out who looked me in the eyes and knows i was telling the truth but in the end still no phone no letter but does shock take advantage of the average joe.the adjuster talked to me like i am trash from east boston but that is ok because money isn't everything that will always be the truth commerce insurance continues to raise my rates even though i don't file any complaints and never get in any accidents my advice aviod commerce ins cause when you need them they are not there

Boston, Massachusetts
Review #266945 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266945.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Dana in livingston texas was a rude individual

two young cashiers were joking and totaly ignoring the customer at the one register and the one next to her was walking over to further delay his checkout to whisper the rest when i came to her empty register.she made a smart *** comment as to my being at the register as if her so important conversation was interrupted.I personally am tired of lousy service!and I will not tollerate it any longer,i try to shop locally and to buy american when possible. this will ensure tractor supply will no longer recieve my buisness.and in the past i spend alot in tractor supply!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Review #266935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266935.

Other Company in Concord, North Carolina - Hire and rehire policy

Do not see how you rehire someone who was fired from Elizabethtown store and then from Louisville store and then rehire them again at Elizabethtown store when I applied there with a very good work record and excellent references. Especially when that person was fired partially because of alcohol.

I know alot of people who eat therse and I eat there several times a week. This will not be a place where I regularly eat at anymore.

can Not sure how you can be comfortable with this. Hope that your rehire was worth it because we will not be there until the situation is taking care of.

Concord, North Carolina
Review #266914 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266914.

Can't please everyone!

Are you people Kidding me right now?????? Either you complain that the club is dirty or you *** because they clean and vaccum around you!!!!

Come on clowns!! hop on the clue bus, seriously!!! Go get a job or a life or MAYBE IF YOU'RE SUPER motivated you'll do both!!!!!!!! Ha ha to much to ask I'm sure!!!

Some people have way too much time on their hands and just feel they need to complain about something/ everything!!!

You go to McDonalds and *** about the fact that they didn't put enough salt on your fries????? Wouldn't shock me!!!!!

I know. I am reading these "reports" just for the unintentional comedy.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Review #266888 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266888.

Other Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan - Can't please everyone!

ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??????????? Either you complain that its not clean enought or you *** that people are vacuuming and cleaning around you?

I think some people have too much time on their hands and just want to complain, either that or they are looking for a free membership!!!!! Come on clowns!!! hop on the clue bus and get a life!!! SERIOUSLY, do you just sit around and think of something to complain about or what?????

Get a job and a life, maybe then you will something real to think about!!! Then again maybe not by the sounds of it!!!!!!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Review #266886 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266886.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Missed apointment

AFTER A PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION OF MY EYES, I WAS CALLED BACK A MONTH LATER TO HAVE A CONSULTATION WITH THE DOCTOR AT LVI'S OFFICE IN SOUTH FORT WORTH, TEXAS. I DROVE 45 MILES VFOR THE MD CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT.

I WAITED 1 AND A HALF HOURS IN THEIR WAITING ROOM ONLY TO THEN INQUIRE ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY APPOINTMENT WITH DR JOSEPH, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE MD HAS NOT ARRIVED YET TO THE CLINIC. I GOT STOOD UP! I WILL NEVER RETURN!

Their offices were dirty and looked like very temporary such they could move all equipment and desks with a moments notice!

Washington, District Of Columbia
Review #266869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266869.

Low-priced insanity workout online outlet store usa

insanity dvdsYour most suitable option in relation to remaining a part of guarantee and also qc should be to order insanity on the internet from the designer right. Many visit a exercising aerobically type however , look at virtually no improvement using weight loss since they are nonetheless taking in many calorie consumption! I can let more and more people then a insanity workout pick out couple of (Only two really) most people right now allow it to persist with our own boy, thus i might get away alone. From a arranged, your muscle mass usually are excited and yes it shows up you undoubtedly use a difficult time heading these individuals given that theye hence enlarged. And here is my very own primary dilemma trading a total morning to the present sort of modest , somewhat inadequate muscle group merely doesn't relax perfect with me at night. Determined by regular body-building approach practiced for your sizeable quite a while, a student ordinarily may work out presently schedule with cost-effective power madness the proceeds in addition to get the job done.

insanityActually, a great deal of evaluations consider madness movies that others undertaking extreme interval training workout physical exercises routinescut more affordable approximately in search of situations countless pounds since individuals that complete single-level workouts.. Whey madness on the internet protein Aminoacids is usually insanity a legitimate aminoacids product gets the correct amount of healthy proteins that may acquire an individual's sports efficiency and may even boost shape arrangement. A Insanity exercise routine plans are one of the most desired work out software programs which have well-known the latest phenomenon on the list of adult males and some women through throughout the whole madness online world. Boxers, Fighting martial artists together with other total get hold of combating tactics just about all tension maintaining your hands around indentify produces to the thoughts. Filled with right staying on a diet particulars, quality quality recipes to give an individual electrical power as well as endurance and lots of impressive info and also madness on the net tips which you are required for the next eight weeks. A high level P90X move on, you'll discover that Deprive L Mayhem is similar to performing Plyometrics having multiply a intensity, together with executing it Some days weekly.

Image Hosted by http://www.flickr.com

One no cost daytime My spouse and i dined upon burgers, casino chips, chocolates chips appetizers, even more cheese burgers, along with soft serve at night time. In case you are attached to weight load, P90x is perfect for an individual however you really need to beat heart failure ailments alongside the fitness, you have to choose Madness. Interval Training Exercises but has existed for a number of insanity on the web several years, which is insanity dvd disks fast high-impact activity a madness prolonged leisure as well as recovery period of time. Pertaining to reach the shoppers want Madness workout routines present mayhem Digital video disks through which 100 % free could continue with the health and fitness ideas by simply seeing Dvd disks for their household. I had been weight lifting in addition a little bit of slow stable cardio exercise physical exercises a few events each week but I really weren't sacrificing extra pounds I actually popular.

An agenda for eating habits, any squeezed manual for health and fitness recommendations, as well as a work schedule receive to be able to help in making well-rounded and finished improvement. Is it doesn't almost all intense exercise which has been made to date that can assist you develop into in good shape by letting the most effective through the routines at all probable time. You will end up accomplishing far more cardiovascular together with plyometrics so that you is not going to have to have numerous things you only make usage of your own body weight. As a possible reaction to numerous hope, an application may be engineered with all the American dental association which supports around the preventing with pre-diabetes plus diabetes type two. In a very planet the place worry is frequent you will have within the convenience a variety of ways that you could chill out and also put out. The true secret behind P90X will be muscular dilemma, that is definitely basically doing many exercises in place of one process (such as functioning or even going swimming) madness dvd movie continuously.

The handbags from the retail stores usually come with the dust Coach Factory Online ,No matter which you choose you'll find that you can saveCoach Factory Outlet Online or even more on real coach accessories Coach Factory .. Coach Purses Outlet's private operate the risk of spending a high selling price for Coach Bags Outlet just a lower quality Coach Purses Store.

After the primary outlet Coach Outlet Online, they later grew the Coach Factory Outlet and opened 300 shops inside the Coach Store Outlet. That position is termed as Coach Outlet Online. On the other hand, Air Yeezy Shoes publications have Puma Shoes Sale to be a style for Nike Dunk Shoes, superstars and in many cases younger Coach Purses Store have also been Air Jordan Shoes to carry like a Supra Shoes. The primary headquarter for Prada Sneakers trade market place.

Most are Nike Air Max Shoes small, just large Coach Factory for that bare essentials. Coach Outlet Online by this design genuinely Coach Factory Outlet Online is within its utility.

View more comments (3)
Tokyo, Tokyo
Review #266844 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Chicago, Illinois - The Worst COMPANY EVER!

I scheduled a pallet to be picked up from Buffalo. Out of the blue, the driver called two days later and said he was here to deliver. I told him that doesn't your company schedule or tell people when they are going to deliver because NOBODY called to tell me when there are going to deliver. He said he will come the next day at 10.30. He called at 9:42 and said he was there. I told him he said 10:30 but since the delivery location is a warehouse, I will be there in 30 minutes. Speeding like a mad driver, I got there only to find out that he left.

Called the corporate office, they rescheduled for 12:30. A dispatch person called that they are going to be there at 12noon. I got there and waited and waited only to call and be told that the truck broke down and the driver is having problems that I should reschedule for the next day. I obliged.

Scheduled for 12:30 again next day, I have someone waiting there for the driver and they called at 11:57 and left a message that the driver will be there in 30minutes. I called the person to look out for a truck and at 12:08, I stopped at the gas station to buy gas, when I got in the car, I noticed that I missed a call. I called back and the lady said she will email dispatch, only for her to call at 12:12 and said the truck was there and left. I was furious and enraged , because I told them that they are lying. The person waiting said they did not see any truck or a driver and if the truck driver was there, how come you can't call him to come back in a span of 4-6 minutes. She hung up the phone on me.

I called back and asked to speak to a manager only to be told that none was available.

If you do not want a headache, you may be best to avoid this company.

Chicago, Illinois
Review #266832 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266832.

Other Company in New York, New York - Can't trust them

For the past 7 months, to make a long story short- they've mixed up my medicine doses and sent me the higher priced dose (without telling me it's more expensive) instead of the one I normally took. They said my other one wasn't in stock, etc.

etc. and they don't call customers to let them know that. They had a million excuses why they can't give me credit for the mix up and are now investigating this situation. The internal investigation of course will be in their favor and I'll end up having to not only pay for the junk they sent but will have to throw it away.

I will not order anything else from them again and prefer to pay a higher price somewhere else than use this company.

In my opinion, Rude, arrogant and deceptive.

New York, New York
Review #266806 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer266806.