MICHAEL HUMM JAN PRO WESTERN PA

THIEF, CROOK ,RIP OFF, BAD NEWS, TERRIBLE TO WORK WITH, BAD SERVICE, PONZI SCHEME, BERNIE MADOFF WOULD BE PROUD OF THIS COMPANY ! I have lost so much money dealing with this company it is just sad.

i was sold a "dream" but instead it was the worst nightmare i have ever had to deal with. Lots of turnover at the main office , everyone has left in the past few months, now have to deal with the owner Mr.

Hum - he is such a phony fake . You really have to watch your statements because they are never right, DO YOURSELF A GREAT SERVICE AND NEVER EVER GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY..

SCUMBO'S - BAD PEOPLE !!

Kensington, Maryland
Review #267282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267282.

Late charges and interest billed on late charge

Interest of .95 cents, generated a later charge of $19.00 plus a $2.00 minimum interest charge on a balance that I thought was paid in full. After 3 months that had climbed to $64.95. This service is NO SERVICE.

Told them to take me off. They said that they didn't solicit me. Which is total bull ----. I got emails and requests from PayPal. They have no consumer rapport. Only rereading the terms and conditions. *** them.

Hopefully others read this and know this is just another bank scam for late fees and interest.

Pissed off!

nikalseyn

Would be helpful to know who you are complaining about, sport.

Los Angeles, California
Review #267270 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267270.

Other Company in Cartersville, Georgia - Reminise Life in America

I cannot locate a return label on the internet, thus I have to wait to receive by mail in 7 to 10 working days. Why is this so difficult?

There should be way to view a return label online. Please email me a copy of a return label for this book. I am losing patience with this whole affair. I repeatedly get messages from you.

I do not have 100 words to say to you. I just want a copy of a return label emailed to me as the following address: r.black00@comcast.net Thank you for your time

Cartersville, Georgia
Review #267254 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267254.

Other Company - 5/3 bank in michigan

my husband and myself got a loan to modernize our home the loan was for 45 thousand dollars/ i had a bad feeling about the contractors so i canceled the deal threw a lawyer, the lawyers office screwed up the paper work so i called 5/3s main office and told them not to give the contractors any money ,,, to our surprize they gave the contractors all the money up front wow i always thought that the home owners distributed that kind of money a third at a time it ended up costing us 30 thousand in attorney fees and the contractor filed bunkrupt??i will never live long enough to recover what this bank has done in still paying 12hundred dollars a month for a house that should be paid off ??? the second time 5/3 ripped us off for 4000.00 i got re ened by a state farm agent broke my back and she sued me but i never went to court and yes 5/3 gave her lawyer 13 hundred dollars of my husbands money and from all our bills being late and writting bad checks it ened up being the 4 grand so yes iam pissed and hope everyone reads this and never banks with that bank they will give your money away then charge you for it?????

Flat Rock, Michigan
Review #267234 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267234.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Call "warning last chance to reduce your credit card rate"

when I pressed the #1 key, a young man answered, he wanted my credit card no., instead I told him I do not have a credit card and I wanted to have my no. removed from his call list.

He said ok let me give you a no. and name of the person that do that. This man have no company name, and apparently he have several cell phone numbers. HIS CELL IS 619-207-5348 FRM CA.

DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFORMATION.

He is also giving out the name and phone nos. of people that decline his "warning msg".

This is a spoofed caller ID generated by using a VOIP (voice over internet protocol) communications system. Since this is a phone system not liked to a land based telephone switch company (bell system, AT&T, etc) they simply program in any area code and number they want and that is what shows up on your caller ID.

This practice is illegal in Indiana where I live. All of my phones are on the Federal and State no call lists, yet these *** bags continue.

I have turned these numbers into the Attorney Generals office every time they call, But since it is a spoofed ID signal and they will not divulge who they are, the Attorney Generals office is powerless to do any thing.

I press 1 to get someone on the line, in the hope that I can get them to send me some information in writing to my PO box, if I can then we can take some legal action. So far they hang up when you ask for any information about them.

Los Angeles, California
Review #267205 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267205.

Other Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - What a joke!

Ordered parts from them for over a year.....nothing but a run around every order. Cant supply you tracking, employees are rude and don't tell you when an item is out of stock.

They drop ship parts from the manufacturer but don't know when or from where. If they promise to call you back, don't hold your breathe they never do! Too many Mustang websites to put up with their ***.

I will shop elsewhere from now on! Buyers Beware...go to CJ Pony Parts or Mustangs Unlimited....their employees are smarter and friendlier.

Ex LMM Customer

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Review #267178 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267178.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Stop sending me emails asap!

can someone at this company please stop sending me emails because I get emails more than once a day and I have emailed back stating to unsubscribe me now and it is being ignored every single time when I am sent an email from this company it never gives an option to unsubscribe or opt out so I have to email back stating that someone needs to unsubscribe me and it's not getting done at all!!!!!!!! Can some one please unsubscribe me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sweets2175@yahoo.com) I just think that my request is being ignored and it's unprofessional

Washington, District Of Columbia
Review #267162 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267162.

Edward Valenciano aka Dove Playboy Manager Scam

This pathetic loser is named "DOVE." He is a playboy manager of many girls in LA and Canada. His real name is Edward Valenciano.

It is hard to get a picture of "DOVE" because he refuses to take ANY pictures whatsoever. This "playboy manager" SCAMS poor girls into modelling for him and he'll put them in some *** special editions playboy online BS piece of publicity. He manipulates all of them into having sex with him. Dove has all these insane rules about how none of his "girls" are allowed to have boyfriends, or talk to any men except him.

Basically, he has a bunch of playboy models and DJ's, gets them gigs and then takes all of their money. Edward Valenciano tricks poor girls into flying down to wherever he lives in hopes of them actually starting a career in playboy or DJ-ing. He's the biggest JOKE of a manager there is out there! DOVE'S CAREER NEEDS TO BE OVER!!!!

This fake Playboy Manager is a SCAM and has no connections. You'd be better off submitting your pictures yourself, instead of letting himself cut himself a cheque.

This pathetic *** needs to go to jail for trying to get underage girls to *** with him! Clearly he's not a manager! Look at what he's wearing!

please girls. dont waste your time on this guy.

although he seems convincing...with his magazines and his videos and the girls he brings along with him to convince you everything is okay... i PROMISE YOU this guy is sexual predator!

please do research on him. iv spoken to HUNDREDS of girls online who went through the same thing i did...and its disgusting.

Stay away from this guy. He is dirty and a big *** artist.

I highly recommend you do your own research on this fellow before you commit to anything like going down on him. He is full of ****.

View more comments (2)
Toronto, Ontario
Loss
Review #267149 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Kuwait, Al Kuwayt - Marketing manager

yesterday i made the complaint you asked me to pay US$38, and i pay right away you told me just a minute still reviewing, but until now i didn't receive any answer to my problem and i call my parents in canada still the same problem they cannot hear me but i can hear them, what is this after i pay no reply at all are you really working on it or just ignoring my problem please my parent in canada need to talk to them are very old and following up their conditions time to time thanks

Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
Review #267073 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267073.

Other Company in Naples, Florida - Allowed my email address to be misuesed by many unwanted shaddy individuals

My email has been hacked into by many unpleasant people who have made me sick to even go to my inbox on a daily basis.Like Fu.k You book,VIAGRIA siterated number 1 for enhancement,grab your free bottle, and advertisments as well as many paharmacmacy ads,example testoserone purchasing,and people who wish to show me their vidieos,etc.Beth,Melanie,Samantha,virax,invitation from people on face book.time frame is from around the beginning of march 2012 until todays dat april14th,2012. Time of the day that this happens is all day long and thur out the night hours. I recieve up to 100 emails like this per day.

Naples, Florida
Review #267015 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer267015.