Other Company in Hemet, California - Really bad product.

In about Oct or Nov I ordered a black "leather" purse. I wrapped it in tissue paper and then in Xmas wrap so I could send it to my daughter for Xmas. She didn't use it till the second week in January, and now after just this short time span, the outside is peeling off and the straps are tearing out of the purse.

I have been a customer for many years, and this is unexceptable. I think you folks should refund my money or at least a credit to my account.

You can look it up on your records to see the exact date I ordered it.

My account number is #5780 9795 5027 3817

Barbara Snortland

Read
Review #259693 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259693.

BEWARE- Loving Care Assisted Living, Palm Spring/Bermuda Dunes, CA

Owner never called family to express condolence of husband and fathers death even though he collected $4,300 for one weeks care. No card, phone call, no refund on deposit on paid full months rent.

NO SYMPATHY, NO COMPASSION! Since opening Palm Springs he has been two times to Small Claims Court and two Judges found Judgement agaisn't him for not living up to a contract. Glad the Justice System works.

Read your contracts carefully. When you look for a board & care look for warmth, ask caregivers how long they have worked there, look at as many as you can and ask them to see their most current inspection.

Read

I'm sorry for this happened to you and your loved one. I worked for Kenneth Slamman at Loving Care Assisted Living at both homes in Palm Springs for two years and it was a nightmare.

I stayed that long because the residents and their families were awesome. Kenneth Slamman treated the caregivers like garbage, *** pay with hardly no days of.

He and Reina Ripley are arrogant, coldhearted and aggressive. Please stay away from this evil man and his services.

Palm Springs, California, United States #807144

Yes I agree. My mother was there for four months.

They lied to us about the care she was to be given. All they will do for you is have your loved one doped up and sitting in a chair in front of the TV.

My mother has Alzhiemer's. If we hadn't gotten her out of there she would have jello for brains now. Even though we were very respectful of our contract with them, when we took my mother out they weren't kind or thankful or wished us well, hardly would even look at us -after giving them 18,000 dollars!

They are money grubbing liars.

They even managed to get asthma medication and ulcer medication prescribed to my mother without our knowledge - this was obviously to enable her to withstand heavy sedation. My mother is a wonderful woman, very kind and sweet, not combative at all and they treated her like a canvict. I found on many occasions mysterious bruises on her arms and body. I suspect even worse kinds of abuse were taking place.

Thankfully there were a few of the staff who were decent but the owner and director are as crooked as the day is long.

If you care for your loved one, stay away from this place!!

roctheman
Review #259680 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Overland Park, Kansas - Delivery

I was told my bed and mattresses would be delivered by 5 and it was ten minutes late,but what pissed me off was they didn't have the bed I purchased to put the matress on. They didn't speak any English,and now I have to wait till Tuesday the 13th to get it,and It's already been two weeks I've been waiting and took a day off for nothing.

My compensation for it,is $50.00 on a $891.00 purchase.

Won't be going back there,sales person was okay,it wasn't till I had a complaint that nothing happened. Purchase date was 2/18/12 and here yesterday 3/6/12 and only have a mattress and split box spring and no bed till 3/13/12.

Read
Review #259651 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259651.

Other Company in Las Vegas, Nevada - Unable to make certain local calls.

Sometimes I try to make local calls and they don't go through. I dial the number and it doesn't even go through and ring.

It automatically goes back to the sound it has before I started dialing. I need to call the unemployment office, a local call, which is a very important call and I automatically get a recorded message saying I need to go to a majic jack website and prepay. This call is very important to me and I can't seem to make the call. I've also tried making other local call and they don't seem to go through.

I tried calling a local radio station and it doesn't even ring. So far we are very happy with your service but can't understand why some calls won't go through. I can't call you direct becauseIdon't have any number for majic jack.

I would appreciate your response. Thank you

Read
Review #259618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259618.

Other Company in Naperville, Illinois - Credit RIPOFF

Purchased two bedroom sets $4500.00 on no interest credit. The last payment of $500 went over the deadline and theY want to charge me $4000.00 interest. I paid of the $500 imeadiatly, keep in mind NEVER a late payment , they said OK only $2000.00 interest. We warned you on the prior statement, extremely small print.

This is how they good costomers, spent $4500 at there store and set you up to get RAPED BY THEIR GOOD FRIEND WORLD BANK CREDIt

TAKE THE TIME, REPORT THEIR BAD PRACTICES TO BETTER BUSINESS AND ATTORNEY GENERAL IN YOUR STATE.

Dont do business there!

Read
Review #259597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259597.

Other Company in Ottawa, Ontario - CUT OFF MY SERVICE AND DENIAL OF SERVICE

I paid for 5 years subsciption on the 31st of January, 2011 through credit card number 4520340035908030 for a sum of $76 including tax through TD bank account. I also paid a sum of $20 for international call on the same day but to my greatest surprise I was denied the use of the International call up till today I did not use a cent from the International payment.

The company has now cut off my service claiming that my subsciption has expired and calling me to renew my subsciption.

Please help me out. My phone number is +6136994560

Thanks

Akanji2
Review #259575 is a subjective opinion of poster.

This company lies

I read these comments a couple hours after I ordered it on the 24th of February. I called the company to cancel it that day.

They didn't answer then sent me an email at 1pm on Monday to call them. The guy who is on the recorder called me back . He said it was already shipped and acted really rude and condescending. I just got an email that it shipped yesterday the 6th of March.

This company is full of liars . I wish they had these reviews on their site.But I'm sure they delete any bad ones which is most likely 99percent of the customers.

nikalseyn

Any particular company you wish to complain about?

Review #259574 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259574.

Love

i am in love i want merry my girl friend she is 2 year elder then me my DOB is 7-01-1889 her DOB is 4-09-86 i am in love i want merry my girl friend she is 2 year elder then me my DOB is 7-01-1889 her DOB is 4-09-86 now i am searching a job but they r 3 sister big one is marred my Cajun brother 2nd one is in love my big father son but i love last one .......................................................... i am in love i want merry my girl friend she is 2 year elder then me my DOB is 7-01-1889 her DOB is 4-09-86 now i am searching a job but they r 3 sister big one is marred my Cajun brother 2nd one is in love my big father son but i love last one ..........................................................

nikalseyn

Someone quick, get a net! This is one crazy butterfly.

litan90
Bhubaneswar, Orissa
Review #259549 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Panama City Beach, Florida - You send me books i sendthem back now you bill me i never ordered your books and don't want any

I HAVE RECIEVED 3BOOKS AND HAVE SENT ALL 3 BACK WITH RETURN TO SENDER I DID NOT REQUEST THE BOOKS AND THERE FORE I WILL NOT PAY FOR THEM BUT INSTEAD OF ALL THAT SENCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MR. CHARLES DEAN I WILL SUE YOU FOR HARRASEMENT IF YOU CONTUNIE TO BILL ME OR RUIN MY CREDIT I'M DISABLED AND I DON'T WANT YOUR *** BOOKS LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL .....................OWN PART OF YOUR *** COMPANY YOURS TRUELY KIM BYLSMA YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER YOU ASIGNED ME 00246301790 PAYMENT NOT DUE YOU IS $30.13 KISSOFF

Read
Review #259433 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259433.

Other Company in Daytona Beach, Florida - I paid in advance so why not do a refund

I am a 100% disabled Veteran and am homeridden When I saw this offer(presidential Dollar) I quickly thought of my grandson and thought this would be a nice gift for him when I pass on.Now,and I quote JACKASSES,I just cannot comprehend a company as big as this expects me to just say OK to ending the program half way through and send us garbage and expect us to just say OK,well THAT IS NOT O.K.this is like paying cash for a Caddillac and them saying sorry,but I do have this old Ford.

Read
Review #259401 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer259401.