Other Company in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Lied 2 me, scamed me into selling this, used my info without permission!

She lied to me, said she was signing me up 4 bennifits, when she actually signed me up 2 sell it, she used me information with out my permission, she got my social security number from me & used it for something i did NOT agree to. I am very upset & worryed about what else she may have done.

She lied right to my face, I will never go threw this company again knowing the kind of person that works for them, I am a stay at home mom of 5 kids, I got riped off $40.00! That could feed my kids & diaper them!

Read
Review #260854 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260854.

FIRESTONE I AM PISSED

your continued support of a hate mongering misogynist is OUTRAGEOUS YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS FOR EVER!~ PERIOD RUSH

I was a 14 year old virgin when my catholic parents put me on birth control because I was bleeding to death from a genetic condition. According to Rush limpball and the GOP I WAS A *** AND *** as a 14 year old virgin and I needed to tape myself having a sex so old white men could watch.

OUTRAGEOUS! Please get this out to the women you know.

Enough is enough.

LIMBAUGH IS EVIL AND IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. THE BOYCOTT RUSH GROUP IS LARGER THAN HIS FAN BASE THIS WILL COME BACK TO *** YOU.

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :roll

Stuff like this drives the nail home as to why these sites are all full of whiney people who *** about everything, The fact that your a bleeding virgin lunatic has nothing to do with ANY business. GROW UP or JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

also nice choice of names???

A *** ??? seriously please bleed to death and same the world from yourself.
BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Firestone Complete Auto Care. We do not advertise on Rush Limbaugh's program.

Please send me an email at social@bfrc.com if you have any questions about our advertising guidelines or programming.

Thank you.

Steve

Why does this hve to do with Firestone? Quit whining.

nikalseyn

Please contact your mommy and ask her if you can go to the psychologist and get some different and more potent meds. The ones you are on are not working---you are beginning to sound like a lunatic and that is bad for this forum. It makes you look, just, like CREEPY.

View more comments
aslut
Review #260832 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Valentine necklace

In late January I ordered a necklace for my wife, to be delivered in time for valentine,s day. I belieeve it had to be in by Feb 3rd.

Instead opf getting the necklace, I received a bill to pay before said necklace as to be mailed. I figured I would get it for her birthday in April, so I wanted to call and re-order it.I misplaced the bill so I had to call. NO document sent from your company has a telephone number that I can use. I,ve ordered in the poast and was able to call, using a number that was on billing paperwork.

I want to talk to a person,not a computer. Oh well, your los./

Read
Review #260808 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260808.

I hate this dishwasher!

This is the worst dishwasher I have ever owned. I am 66 years old and have had at least 4 different dishwashers.

The problem is the loading racks, You can't fit anything in them. The prongs are too close together. I have had this dishwasher for 3 months. Still can't figure out how to load it.

I now have 7 chipped plates. The racks don't hold anything, the prongs are too close together. I Have always purchased GE appliances, and have never had a chipped plate.

DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER! IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK!

nikalseyn

What is the make and model we should look out for??

Review #260800 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260800.

Other Company in Newark, New Jersey - AVOID THIS GYM

I JOINED THE FAIRLAWN,NJ LOCATION. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS COMPANY.THEY WILL CONT TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU CANCEL A SO-CALLED NO CONTRACT,NO OBLIGATION MEMBERSHIP.AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.BBB WILL GET YOU SOON.THE NY LOCATION MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE.BUT THE COMPANY IS ***! AND GUESS WHO U HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR CANCEL?FYI CANCELLATION TAKES 30 DAYS ,SO BEWARE.IT IS ALSO VERY HARD TO GET ACCESS TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE,B'COS THEY ARE OPENED ONLY A FEWW HOURS.THERE ARE TOO MANY HIDDEN COSTS,IT IS NOT WORTH THINKING IT'S CHEAP,B'COS IT'S NOT!

Read
Review #260795 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260795.

Other Company - They use dirty trick to force you pay extra bill.

Yes, they continue to bill you after the 3 years term even I told they many time to stop service. Worst of all, they harassed me and my family when I refused to pay the extra amount of service they did not provide.

They can do this because 1. they have all your phone number and your family's phone number so they can call you or have some bad people to make indecent call to you and your family.

2, they can set off alarm any time they want, and they did that to harassed you. Sometimes when you are sleeping so you can not get a good sleep during the night.

It hard to believe that a normal company doing business would make so many dirty trick to their costumers.

Read
Review #260744 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260744.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Bad Marketing of a good product ! Add on Kill's

The purchase of this item is a scam,not that the product isn't good ,but to order and pay for the so-called free items and postage is a joke.The order went from A mere $10.00 to $6.99 for shipping for each item even the free one's ;plus a delux program to try for 30 days free and then a maintenance program and to the Luck of the Irish ,I won a free trip to the "Bahamas", what a bunch of *** ! Stick to the product,if you want to get good sales for a good product.This "STINKS Of Bull -----" !!!

Read
Review #260672 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260672.

Other Company in Shreveport, Louisiana - Keep getting the run around!

I was doing a deed in leiu, nobody seems to know who is doing what. They have misapplied payments.

They have me on foreclosure but they said that was an error. I'm trying to get out of this mortgage company from ***. No one seem to ever no what's going on and I have had several meetings with relationship managers but that's just to tell me when the next meeting.

I have never had such a problem with my old mortgage companies. If was not for my credit I would just walk away from this deal and let it be.

jemckinney1@att.net
Review #260671 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Silver Springs, Florida - Terrible service

My parents have been subscribers for years. Their internet

Connection as well as phone line have been offline since

Last Thursday. They have called continuously for repair.

They are elderly and are taken advantage of. My mom had a

Diabetic reaction and if I was not there she would be dead.

No internet or phone line. Was unable to call 911., I called up

To speed up repair time and they said my mom does not exist

And have no account. All I can say is I am pissed off. They

Provided a confirmation number that I also provided and was

Told this will not help to locate account number. Maybe

A good company but I will have them close there account

And go somewhere else. A life is more important than a dollar.

I have to use my cellphone because again no connection

And no phone line. Beware. Parents are more important

Than a rep saying I am sorry but I can't find you or

Account. They get the monthly payment each month. Just beware.

Sometimes companies grow so fast they drip the ball.

Read
Review #260663 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260663.

Other Company - Business phone asking for Auillo Rodrequez

They will not quit calling and asking for this person. This is a private extension for a Company and it is my private line. I owe no one money. I followed the instructions to stop the phone calls but they keep coming.

STOP THE CALLS.

Are you people that ignorant or what? Calling a place of business after they have told you someone does not work there is bull. Stop the calling, stop the calling, stop the calling, stop the calling, stop the calling and leaving messages. Can you read? Stop the calling!!!! Stop the Calling. Stop the calling!

S

Read
Review #260587 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260587.