Unauthorized ticket purchase

My husband purchased $2,000.00 airline tickets in my name behind my back that are NON REFUNDABLE. I did not want to go on his business trip with him and told him so but he did it anyway.

Now I am stuck with the bill ???.

I feel if someone does this behind your back you should not be held accountable for the bill....even if it is your MATE. I am not even sure where I am going.....maybe Paris .....somewhere in Europe....I do know that much. I feel I should be able to cancel the flight without any consequences since I did not even make the reservation in the first place. He lied to me and told me we were going to drive to Nigara Falls and then after he ordered the airline tickets he told me the truth.

I have never been out of the United States and never planned to leave except to maybe drive to Canada which is why I ordered my passport in the first place.. I told him the world was in too much caos to leave. I do not have the money for a vacation. I have no cash or credit to speak of and I am fearful to go to another country without any cash or credit and I do not speak the language.

My husband's trip is busines and his company will pay for his expenses but mine are not covered at all and my husband will not pay for them either. He has a history of abuse and violence and this is just another type of abuse. I would be at his mercy if I go with him but do not feel I should be left holding the bag if I do not go either. He has me over a barrel in all areas of life and he keeps doing things like this to drive me deeper in debt and into the ground.

If it is possible I should be released from this bill/airline expense.

We are scheduled to leave March 21, 2012. Lori Danford

lorid

lorid
Loss
Review #261115 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Atlanta, Georgia - Horrible Tattoo!

I chose this tattoo company because of their online presence and the portfolios on their website. When I went in, I was unknowingly given a brand new artist (that I found out later wasn't even on their website, the whole reason I went there!).

I had to ask him three times before he reluctantly told me how long he's been tatooing. His manager stood there the entire time overseeing everything and checking to make sure his machine settings and needle were right. I wish I would have just stopped everything and walked out.

Before the tattoo had started, the artist told me it would be 80 dollars. After it was done he charged me 100. The tattoo itself looks awful. The lettering on my foot looks like someone took a ballpoint pen and wrote in sloppy handwriting.

I went back in the next day after I had really examined it and showed them all the specific mistakes. I spoke to the manager and the artist that I had seen when the tattoo was done. They wouldn't acknowledge the mistakes and said that that was how the stencil was. After asking both of them about five times, neither would just tell me that they had given me a good tattoo. They won't even stand behind their work?

I feel as thought I was scammed into being a practice subject for this new artist. Two years of experience? In my opinion that is not enough. I chose this place based on the artist portfolios they had online, and I was given a totally different artist that had no idea what he was doing. Now I have permanent chicken scrawl on my foot.

I spent 100 dollars for 20 minutes of ballpoint pen writing on my skin. Please don't use this company unless you like regret.

breezygangsta
Review #261027 is a subjective opinion of poster.

On jan312 easy finance mr summer called my cell number and said i was approved for 2500 and payment

on jan3 12 easy finance call my cell phone mr summer said i approved for 2500 and said my payments was to pay 140.00 dollars a month so i sunt a western uinon of 150. 00 dollars i never got my 2500 or my 150,00 from from mr summer and i would this was scam i would never sunt my money to him i never heard back about my money i would my money there scammers and to be in jail for stealing people money which is not there they to people they have a desent bone there body if did would not scamming people of there money you fooled me once not again i hope that they get caught for stilling people money find the scammers and put them in jail

Read

Any company that asks for any payment is a scaming company. Easy financial doesn't ask for any paymets if you are approved. So complaint about payment via westernunion is just bogus and untrue.

brendajackson883@yahoo.co
Loss
Review #260980 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Knoxville, Tennessee - Not a complaint!

I bought a product similar to the one you now show on page 428 of your current catalog - 131 pc. ROTARY TOOL KIT. The hand piece lasted about as long as it will to write this note. Where can I find a replacement? You don't show replacement parts in your catalog.

The problem is that bits slide right out of the chuck no matter how much you tighten.

If I can't find new collects for the hand piece, then I need to replace the whole thing, i.e. cable and handpiece assembly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Read
Review #260929 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260929.

Dr. Alonzi and her staff are Heartless

My kids used to go see Dr. Mary Alonzi

(Address & Contact Information:

Pediatric Clinic Associates

9365 North Haggerty Road

Plymouth, MI 48170)

And they used to be great. The stopped taking our insurance so we had to stop going there. Apparently their billing person, a woman named Sue, has no idea what she's doing because she didn't bill our insurance correctly more than once. I received a few bills (although they said they had sent me many) and each time I would call my insurance company to try to resolve the situation. Now, about 3-4 years later, I get a call from her staff while I was in the CRITICAL CARE UNIT (AKA ICU) of a hospital because of serious heart problems. I told them that when they called, and they still tried to talk to me about a debt that we have with them. We don't owe them thousands of dollars; we owe them LESS than $300. I called to try to make arrangements to pay it, trying to explain to them everything that has happened: I was in the hospital for over 2 weeks because of my heart problems, because of that my husband was laid off for three weeks and has just finally found a new job. Our checking account is way overdrawn, and we owe all of our bills. We got our COURT SUMMONS (these heartless people didn't even try to call me again after they tried to give me yet another heart attack when they called whilst I was in the hospital) last week, and it's for the beginning of next week. We won't be getting any income for at least 3 weeks. I tried to explain all this to "Sue", who got VERY RUDE AND CONFRONTATIONAL, BASICALLY CALLING ME A DEADBEAT IN SO MANY WORDS, and when I couldn't handle being treated like this any longer I asked to speak with Dr. Alonzi herself, who from what I remember had once had a head on her shoulders and a heart to boot. SHE REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ONE WORD I SAID, INTERRUPTED ME IN MID SENTENCE, EVEN THOUGH I WAS TRYING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO AVOID COURT, IF I COULDN'T PAY THE SMALL AMOUNT THAT WAS OWED TO HER BEFORE THE COURT DATE THEN "IT WASN'T HER PROBLEM" AND SHE'D SEE ME IN COURT. THEN SHE HUNG UP ON ME. I am not in the practice of not paying people money their owed, but this has been a huge issue with insurance mistakes and then our hard times. Now I am going to do whatever I can to keep her from getting that money. You just can't treat people that way... I'd advise anyone who is trying to find a new pediatrician to STEER EXTREMELY CLEAR OF HER AND HER HEARTLESS OFFICE.

Garden City, Michigan, United States #702488

WOW so hard to believe! She was my son's pediatrician for 24 years until she quit for some personal reason.

I have nothing but GOOD THINGS to say about her and her office. Debbie her office manager was always awesome too. They were always accommodating. Especially when he was little and had to be admitted to the hospital for croup twice.

We loved her and miss her. I hope she's ok.

Saw her Dr. husband once when he was subbing for her, he was really awesome!

romans116
Review #260864 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Lied 2 me, scamed me into selling this, used my info without permission!

She lied to me, said she was signing me up 4 bennifits, when she actually signed me up 2 sell it, she used me information with out my permission, she got my social security number from me & used it for something i did NOT agree to. I am very upset & worryed about what else she may have done.

She lied right to my face, I will never go threw this company again knowing the kind of person that works for them, I am a stay at home mom of 5 kids, I got riped off $40.00! That could feed my kids & diaper them!

Read
Review #260854 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260854.

FIRESTONE I AM PISSED

your continued support of a hate mongering misogynist is OUTRAGEOUS YOU HAVE LOST MY BUSINESS FOR EVER!~ PERIOD RUSH

I was a 14 year old virgin when my catholic parents put me on birth control because I was bleeding to death from a genetic condition. According to Rush limpball and the GOP I WAS A *** AND *** as a 14 year old virgin and I needed to tape myself having a sex so old white men could watch.

OUTRAGEOUS! Please get this out to the women you know.

Enough is enough.

LIMBAUGH IS EVIL AND IS DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF. THE BOYCOTT RUSH GROUP IS LARGER THAN HIS FAN BASE THIS WILL COME BACK TO *** YOU.

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :roll

Stuff like this drives the nail home as to why these sites are all full of whiney people who *** about everything, The fact that your a bleeding virgin lunatic has nothing to do with ANY business. GROW UP or JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

also nice choice of names???

A *** ??? seriously please bleed to death and same the world from yourself.
BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Firestone Complete Auto Care. We do not advertise on Rush Limbaugh's program.

Please send me an email at social@bfrc.com if you have any questions about our advertising guidelines or programming.

Thank you.

Steve

Why does this hve to do with Firestone? Quit whining.

nikalseyn

Please contact your mommy and ask her if you can go to the psychologist and get some different and more potent meds. The ones you are on are not working---you are beginning to sound like a lunatic and that is bad for this forum. It makes you look, just, like CREEPY.

View more comments
aslut
Review #260832 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Buffalo, New York - Valentine necklace

In late January I ordered a necklace for my wife, to be delivered in time for valentine,s day. I belieeve it had to be in by Feb 3rd.

Instead opf getting the necklace, I received a bill to pay before said necklace as to be mailed. I figured I would get it for her birthday in April, so I wanted to call and re-order it.I misplaced the bill so I had to call. NO document sent from your company has a telephone number that I can use. I,ve ordered in the poast and was able to call, using a number that was on billing paperwork.

I want to talk to a person,not a computer. Oh well, your los./

Read
Review #260808 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260808.

I hate this dishwasher!

This is the worst dishwasher I have ever owned. I am 66 years old and have had at least 4 different dishwashers.

The problem is the loading racks, You can't fit anything in them. The prongs are too close together. I have had this dishwasher for 3 months. Still can't figure out how to load it.

I now have 7 chipped plates. The racks don't hold anything, the prongs are too close together. I Have always purchased GE appliances, and have never had a chipped plate.

DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER! IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK!

nikalseyn

What is the make and model we should look out for??

Review #260800 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260800.

Other Company in Newark, New Jersey - AVOID THIS GYM

I JOINED THE FAIRLAWN,NJ LOCATION. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THIS COMPANY.THEY WILL CONT TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU CANCEL A SO-CALLED NO CONTRACT,NO OBLIGATION MEMBERSHIP.AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.BBB WILL GET YOU SOON.THE NY LOCATION MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE.BUT THE COMPANY IS ***! AND GUESS WHO U HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR CANCEL?FYI CANCELLATION TAKES 30 DAYS ,SO BEWARE.IT IS ALSO VERY HARD TO GET ACCESS TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE,B'COS THEY ARE OPENED ONLY A FEWW HOURS.THERE ARE TOO MANY HIDDEN COSTS,IT IS NOT WORTH THINKING IT'S CHEAP,B'COS IT'S NOT!

Read
Review #260795 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer260795.