Other Company in New York, New York - Customer rebate

this is the worst customer service company i have ever dealt with.they offer a two month free monitoring service for re-subscribing customers.don't hold your breath waiting for your refund!!!from start to finish expect a three month wait.yes you can get it quicker but your refund is reduced substantially .i only wish they had this lax attitude when it came to paying bills.there contracts have to be read very carefully...on the phone we agreed to a two year monitoring aggreement,but when the rep. showed up at the house the contract stated three years,and yes there was an added 'SERVICE CONTRACT' that was never requested.they just automatically put it on,and its your responsibility to cancel it.....can't wait to dump this company again

Read
Review #264350 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264350.

Clerk tried to get my pin number at checkout

the young man at the home and garden dept must have thought he was selling crack on the corner he called me bro, homes, dude, and cuz all within 90 seconds he called me everything but sir and was talking so fast he had to be on something, and when I went to put my pin number to pay for my purchase I almost had to ask him to move his head so I could see the screen myself , and after that he reached over and pressed the yes button on the screen to accept the purchase before I could he was also asking me a lot of personal questions such as where and what time I worked. This guy was making me very uncomfortable

doc_up72

WOW... you should have gone immediately to a manager with your concern.

That seems pretty blatant to me. I'd be changing my pin number as well.

Good luck

Review #264336 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264336.

Other Company in Albany, New York - No Complaints by Me

I just wanted to give this company a good review. I had more than 12 bad items on my credit reports.

I went from worse credit to good credit within a year. I will be able to buy a home in about 6 months. Yes, the company does take money out of my credit card each month. It was agreed upon when I signed up.

I will recammend this company to anyone and everyone. I totally believe in their work. They have showed me nothing but results.

I am completely satisfied. I will be getting one of my sons signed up next week so his credit can get fixed.

Read
Review #264323 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264323.

Other Company in Stamford, Connecticut - Ripped off!

I went to the Massapequa location and purchased a dress that according to them was discontinued and on sale from 700.00 to 480.00. The dress fit perfect and just needed to be hymed.

I thought I was getting a great deal until I found the same dress, same make and model, skew number matched online for 168.00! I called the store and they told me there was nothing they could do and gave me an 800 numbr to call. WHAT A RIPP OFF! These people just brushed me off when I called.

I felt they should have at least let me speak to the manager. I understand they have a final sale policy, but then they should at least matched the price!

Read
Review #264270 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264270.

Other Company - St Thomas, Ontario, Canada

This is a new store just opened, but if they dont smarten up it wont be here long. Outside a very big sign Tuesday and thursday 20 wings for 9.99 (canadian) so I decide to try them.

About 4 oclock on thursday I go in and order the special. First it is rung in a a single order, then when I say no, Iwant the wings the clerk looks at me and say WE DONT HAVE WINGS.

I mentioned the very large sign outside and and asked again for the wings - same response. I left never to go back and will definately tell anyone who will listen, dont get caught, this is a scam.

Read
Review #264189 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264189.

Other Company in Greensboro, North Carolina - GET YOUR ACT TOGEATHER

i JUST SIGNED UP FOR YOUR SERVICE, NOW i CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, i WANT MY MONEY BACK. IF U CHARGE NY ACCOUNT, I WILL DENINE ALL CHARDGES, U HAVE LEFT ME HANGING WITHINNA YOUNG LADDIE, IF THIS IS THE TYPE OF UEINESS U RUN, I WILL MAKE SURE LL MY FRIENDS KNOW, AND I HAVE MANY, MANY FRIENDS,LETS JUST SA I WILL START WITH ALL MY COLLEGE FRIENDS, AND BY EXTENTION, ALL OF THEIR FRIENDS ,AT AL OF THEIR COLLEGES.

dO THE MATH. CORRECT MY PROBLEM,THE BUSINESS THAT COULD BE GENERATED WOULD BE OFF THE HOOK RI

phonix123456789
Review #264176 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Longmont, Colorado - CERTAINLY WILL NOT GO OUT OF THERE WAY

I drove 60 miles to find out the store was out of stock of the item I wanted to purchase, SO I had to go back to pick up product, ANOTHER TRIP of 60 miles . When I came home I find when I unwrapped the product , it was broken, now another trip, when the delivery truck drives right past my house , 2 days a week !!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD STOP AND PICK UP THE BROKEN ITEM ? no freakin way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I BUY A LOT OF ITEMS FROM THERE STORE FOR RENTAL

PROPERTY .

NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME A DELIVERY FEE , THE NERVE !!

Read
Review #264154 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264154.

Other Company in Springfield, Massachusetts - The Biggest rip off ever

I joined this company in 2009, I had learned of them a couple of years prior but did not join because I thought the start-up cost was too pricey. As time passed I came across them again through a follow up e-mail sent to me. Again I contemplated but this time I thought that it might be worth the investment so I went through the process with high hopes for months, waiting for results.

The concept and training is all well placed to keep you paying the $99 monthly membership fee, along with all the promises of good fortune dangling before you as they present you with more and more products and systems you need to add in order to get the real money.

jeffery lant is good at one thing, and I call him jeffery because I have no respect for the man to call him Dr. after the way he treated me and a whole lot of other unfortunate people that got involved with worldprofit. To me jeffery lant is a bitter ole man with a "proclaimed" degree that thinks he can bully his way around this business. Telling it like it is one thing but to be as rude as this man, is unacceptable. Don't believe me, listen in on one of his live calls, but he's good at one thing and that's "selling the idea" and true most of this stuff works if you work it, but what doesn't? The products he and george push you can setup yourself and not at the cost of being in this program.

His webmaster george kosch derives all of this stuff, the gadgets, the automation, and push button systems which are undoubtedly george's programs (that he bought online, sells to the member, and he gets the proceeds from the monthly cost of the system the member pays which is presented to entice, because they are told it will "enhance their profits") but you can get it yourself and not for the cost of being in this program. So as long as your paying into the other products, your paying george kosch.

I stayed with worldprofit for 11 months, doing the basics and some of the advanced stuff, and the training, nothing was working and the advice they give you is keep doing more. If you have a problem with using any of the methods they recommend you are in that boat by yourself because george will quickly claim they do not have support in place to assist you. That was the end of my stay with worldprofit.

Read
Review #264133 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264133.

Other Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Rewards card a farce

Last month I received a rewards card for ten dollars. I went to buy something and did not have my card.After a year of spending a lot of money, I was told I could not use my ten because my name was not on the charge, even though I paid every bill.

The card was in my husbands name and to bring him with me. Again I received another ten dollar rewards and could not use it.I did not have the credit card with me but I did have my husband and my bill with a zero balance and my reward card. I have lost 20.00 in reward cards after paying my bill in full and on time for a year. I would like a twenty dollar gift card to replace the reward cards that were wasted.

If I do not get them you have lost a customer for both stores. Thank you, William and Linda

Read
Review #264099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264099.

Mariachi Sangre Mexicana de Manuel Vargas Alcaraz

Played in San Antonio under the band name of Sangre Mexicana in the late 2007-2011 and word has it that he relocated to California. Manuel Vargaz Alcaraz booked events in late 2011 knowing he had plans to relocate and left people stuck without Mariachi's for their events.

This was fraud at its best and legal action is being pursued thru the Texas court system. He would not accept calls and at the last minute tried to substitute other bands to attend at his comittments. Unfortunitely folks had to make other plans for their events and wound up paying double.

His wife Veronica is also a key party to his wrongful acts. CANNOT BE TRUSTED - BEWARE.

Read
Review #264070 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264070.