Other Company in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Scammed me into a second mortage

I had a loan with them and I went in to "refinance" to lower my payments. Somehow I now have a 2nd mortgage with them.

interest rate of 14%. Owe them more now than I did at the beginning of the "loan" 5 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They totally took advantage of me. They know what their doing is wrong.

Sure I should have read the VERY fine print but does anyone when you think you trust them?

My son also had a loan through them using his car as collateral. He paid it off and took over 9 months to get the title for his car back!

Read
Review #264865 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264865.

Remove the charges on my wife's visa

You have been taking out of her account 27.95 and 39,95 every month I want this stopped asap

It is a Visa card numbered 4266841137513212

I would like to be more full of information but I have not the slightest idea what the charges are for or who they belong to I just want them stopped right away.

I read THE agreement for the pissed of custermer the only thing I want is top be removed from your sucker list and stop charging this visa account. I expect to heat=r from you within 36 hours it is now 2000hrs here in Las Vegas.

Read

Did you ask your wife what the charges are? Maybe she joined a couple of online dating sites to find someone with more brains than to post her CC number on a public forum.

jrdburrow

So not only do you not post the business you are complaining about, you then post your cc number for the whole world to see?

You do know pissedconsumer isn't an email to the company, and this kind of message would be best sent to the actual company, right?

I've reported this message as spam. It is completely useless to the pissedconsumer community since it gives no details as to what company it is, and you set yourself up for harm by posting the number.

Did you really just put your credit card number on a public website for all to see? Why not post the expiration date and security number while you're at it.

This world is full of idiots. :zzz
nikalseyn

Eh???

View more comments
Review #264835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264835.

Other Company in Raleigh, North Carolina - Did not explain enough for me. I can not talk to a machine.

I want to talk to a human without paying $28. Ijoined today, but I was not clear aboutthe amount of jhereheracks nessary.

I only need 2 but odered three. Do each cost seperatly? Can I keep my present number?Where are the Pissed Consuner Terms of Service? I'm thinking I can,t do busines with you.

My order was placed April 2 2012 I wanted to be able to cancel the third jack Why don,t you allow for a question and answer spot on yourrecording?

Your recording is full of black outs and statis. Needs to be fixed.

Read
Review #264821 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264821.

Other Company in Seaford, Delaware - Did not deliver will not refund

I BOUGHT MAGAZINE FROM A YOUNG BOY WHO CAME TO MY DOOR. GAVE HIM A CHECK.

AFTER 4 MONTHS DID NOT RECEIVE MAGAZINE, CALLED THE FIRST TIME WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO ANOTHER ADDRESS AND THEY WOULD REROUTE IT TO ME. CALLED SECOND TIME AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE STILL SENDING IT TO THE SAME BAD ADDRESS. WOULD CHANGE AND SEND TO CORRECT ADDRESS. CALLED THIRD TIME AND DEMANDED A REFUND.

WAS TOLD A CHECK NUMBER AND WAS TOLD TO WAIT 30 DAYS. WAITED 42 DAYS.

CALLED FOURTH TIME AND WAS TOLD IT HADN'T GONE OUT YET AND WOULD SEND IT WITHIN 4 DAYS. AFTER ANOTHER 40 DAYS I CALLED THE FIFTH TIME AND WAS TOLD BY MESSAGE IT WAS "CLOSED OFFICE DUE TO MOVE" HAVE CALLED ONCE AS WEEK SINCE AND GET NO ANSWER AT ALL.

Loss
Review #264763 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264763.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - Free cruise promo

this company is a total rip off. they ask you for 3 sailing date.

then when you call back they only have one date available and it's not the date you have chosen. I called back the next buiness day to see if I could take that date since I need to ask for that week off at work and then was told I was out of luck. no longer available and that they would refund my $100.00 deposit.

they make jump through hoops for nothing and the free cures was costing over $700.00. Buyer be ware.

Read
Review #264743 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264743.

Other Company in Elmhurst, Illinois - Sent tracking # yet package never left their facility!

I paid for 2nd day air and when it became clear on Friday that the package would not arrive (I ordered from another company within minutes that item hadalready arrived) I sent off a quick email to investigate. I never received response until after the weekend.

The response from my email was to send me me the TRACKING NUMBER! Do they think I am a ***????

I called first thing rather than try another email! Package was still at their location BUT since they were CLOSED this WHOLEWEEK they wouldn't be able to ship for another 7 days!!!

I paid for 2nd day air! I have NEVER received such poor service!

Read
Review #264699 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264699.

Other Company in Sheffield, England - Revised complaint

An update on the review that you posted on 25-03-2012. I got an email on 31-03-2012 from the alleged expert on computer problems asking why I did not ok his payment and was their a problem, in replying I said that I had got no help and had managed to resolve the matter myself.

Surprise surprise in checking my emails this morning came word from JustAnswer asking the same question was their a problem and if so how could they resolve it. One of the options was "Would you like your money refunded" to which of course I replied yes. Pay Pal in the last hour have confirmed that they have received the £28 and will forward it shortly. I can only assume that JustAnswer review sites for critisism and came accross yours hence the response and refund.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting the review and to say sites such as yours are a valuable tool in the commercial world we live in. Yours, Colin Munro.

colin munro
Review #264684 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Smart HDD Virus

Whoever created the Smart HDD Virus is a total *** ***! You have nothing better you can do with your programming skills you fat slob *** ***?

You're a dummy *** *** ***. I curse you and hope you choke on a chicken bone when your fat *** is sitting at the computer stuffing your fat disgusting face you disgusting slop ***.

Did I mention you're a complete fat discussing slob *** go get a girlfriend you loser *** *** with nothing better to do ***. If I ever find out you are I'd pour gasoline on you sorry *** you *** ***!!

:cry :cry :cry :cry
fuckyouasshole
Review #264677 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Huntsville, Alabama - Im just happy that the ppl waisted there time

on the thought of hook line an sinker lols i am no fool an post pix for the ones doing i do know there efforts where more so than mine at the unknowing what id do.and nothing is it.i did no more than carry on like a canoe in the creek until they grew tired of thinkn iz gona post a naked pix or sumn .wata crock .i do have self respect anyways.and none ya fake *** got me post nothing.lolsi talk like iz really into it.knowing none would come by or text or call only emails an downloads.i do feel f0r the ppl who are lead to drink from the pond an do drink when lead there.i myself to *** stubborn for any idiots think i would .to all my pals and friends brew i got ya bb i know not post *** an get me a total on that gross u had there.lmfao u know i no fool to that but if ya got me other way some how ok i figr everyone is gotn some how jus not volunteerly i didnt

Read
Review #264655 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264655.

Other Company in Stone Mountain, Georgia - It's a trick

Wanted to look someone up and you added all kinds of tricks especially with the Facebook connection. It seemed simple to do, just get the info we are paying for and leave the site.

I did not get the info I was looking for and you have my $29.95 please reimburse my card. Right away!

Thanks Daphne Lisenby

you want more words theiio tiwhiheitrs sekoi sdsd ads sees s sdsd s sdsd ff e es d war glksjlfkjs ltk skjlskrjt lkjflskjlksjf lot skdfkjkdj sldkwlitd iwklks tkwejkjf tlskjl k erlsk kss ksdk sdk kldjj sljke s dkfjk skdjfk s kdjfksjdf sjdjf skjf

Read
Review #264624 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer264624.