Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Highland Springs Rd Banning CA store mamager Phillip on phone while checkin out customer

After standing in line and waiting my turn to check out the Store Manager who was working the cash wrap check out was on the phone.No greeting or eye contect as ring up my 1 item,then walked away with out completeing sale and another clerk stepped in on the same order and continued to add the next order to my AE credit card with out stopping even though being asked to stop by myself and the next customer.I was asked to wait untill the client after me was completed and the I could buy my 1 item .plus beiing charged for the other customers order.I left with out my item but a huge bill on my AE card for items that were not mine.No consern given to me by either checker or box person. 2:30pm 4/8/12 bBanning CA reg #4 Store Mgr at registar

Read
Review #265817 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265817.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Beware their are a group of gang members in the pittsburgh pa erea from delhi & mumbai

AS MY TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS RECIEVED THE COURT DOCUMENTS TO GET A WARRANT ISSUED FOR THE ARREST OF 6 PEOPLE IN THE PITTSBURGH PA EREA AND THEY ARE FROM DELHI INDIA AND MUMBAI THESE WOMAN HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM MANY PEOPLE, STEALING MONEY, AND MUCH MOOR AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT THESE WOMAN COULD BE ANYWHERE AT THIS TIME THEY ALL MOVED OUT OF THEIR APARTMENTS AFTER THEY RECIEVED THEIR LETTERS BEWARE THEY START THEIR SCAMS BY WALKING UP TO PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT BUS STOPS AND MANY QUESTIONS THEY STOLE GOVERNMENT RECORDS AND CREDIT CARDS AND RESCANNED THEM BACK IN INDIA TO STEAL THEM THEY SCAMMED PEOPLE IN THE PITTSBURGH PA.

Read
Review #265790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265790.

STOLE MY MONEY

ON MAR.22ND WE FLEW FROM BISMARCK TO PORTLAND OR.ON A BEAREVMENT FLIGHT WE RETURNED ON MAR.27 GOT TO MINNEAPOLIS AT 8:30PM WE DIDN'T HAVE MUCH EXTRA TIME TO GET TO OUR OTHER GATE FOR BISMARCK,BUT WE GOT THERE AND I REALIZED I FORGOT MY PURSE ON THE PLANE , WITH NOT MUCH TIME I HAD THE GAL AT THE DESK CALL BACK TO THAT GATE AND SOMEONE WENT OUT TO THE PLANE AND LOOKED BUT IT WASN'T THERE , THEY TOLD ME SOMEONE GOES THROUGH THE PLANE AS SOON AS IT IS EMPTY AND IF THEY FIND IT IT WILL BE AT THE LOST AND FOUND, AND THE LADY CALLED THERE AND IT WASN'T THERE, SO WE LEFT FOR HOME AND THE NEXT MORNING AT 8 I CALLED THE LOST AND FOUND AND ASK IF THEY FOUND A PURSE SHE ASKED ME THE COLOR AND MY NAME I TOLD HER AND SHE SAID YES IT WAS LEFT ON THE PLANE SO SHE HAD ME CALL FED EX AND SET UP AN ACCOUNT AND 2DAYS LATER MY PURSE WAS DELIVERED AND ALL MY CASH WAS MISSING SO I CALLED AGAIN AND TALKED TO THE SAME LADY AND TOLD HER I GOT MY PURSE AND SOMEONE STOLE MY MONEY AND I FIGURED IT WAS WHOEVER CLEANED THE PLANE SHE WAS NOT TO CONCERNED ABOUT IT AND SAID OH YOU CAN'T POINT FINGERS YOU KNOW HOW IT IS NOW DAYS MAYBE ONE OF THE PASSENGERS TOOK IT SHE NEVER SAID I'M SORRY OR ANYTHING NOW I'M WONDERING IF MAYBE IT WAS EVEN HER. I'M GLAD I GOT MY PURSE NOTHING ELSE WAS MISSING BUT ALL THE CASH WAS GONE.

nikalseyn

Most people who find a purse on a plane would take the money. Are you living in a fog?

They were nice enough to not take your credit cards or license.

The person who found the purse and took your money could have been an airline worker, a passenger, the lady at the lost and found, who knows? No way of finding out, so forget it.

Jeannette Friesz
Review #265785 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Qwest

You better god *** read this to, you son of a ***. I pay 70 dollars a month for your ***.

I am your god *** superior and you better offer the internet service i AM OWED. Never forget I am your superior, you better straighten up you son of *** because I don't need you. Sine I have to have 100 words before this will post. *** OFF CENTURY LINK, you are worst than Qwest could ever be.; you *** blow holes.

I hope I met the 100 word quota. I have been notified I have only 92 words.

*** OFF!!!!! Is that enough words for your post?

146378

Hey there, this is B with the CenturyLink Help Team. If you need any further assistance with your account and/or services, you can e-mail me at TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com, and I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks,

Have a nice day uneducated M O R O N !!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin
Review #265739 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265739.

Other Company in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Card not working

hello im ronnie charlie and i need a new card cuz my card [REDACTED] which is under my name. will anyway i got a phone call yestherday frm (206)888-6592 selling sumthingz.

which sounded good at the time. but i have givein them my card# for $2.99 an everthing but all i had on the card was $6.54 left. so i did it.

an today i tryd useing it ,an nothing came up. i called it in like 5timez to see if i had anynothing on my card, thebalances but nothing ,it won't go throw ,ok.

roncharlie
Loss
Review #265728 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Accident Resolution Group/Patey Law Group

I had a horrible experience with these unprofessional and incompetent people.They forced me to settle for alot less than what i was entitled to and threatened to drop me if i didn't. I was referred by a tow driver who was at the scene of my accident.

he told me exactly what to expect during the first meeting, as if he had taken people there many times before. the paralegal who worked on my claim admitted she gets paid *** for the volume of work she does; no wonder they don't care about clients.stay away from shady firms; only go to law firms that are respected by their peers.These people are dishonest and try to cover up their schemes by doing alot of charity work, like that's somehow going to make them more credible lol. i even uploaded a video on youtube to expose paula stamp for the fraud she was, and she had it taken down, called me derogatory names over the phone and threatened to have me assaulted by one of her thug boyfriends. Here's another review i found online: One Response to "ACCIDENT RESOLUTION GROUP – Car Accident / Personal Injury Paralegal Firm" mistymay007 says: July 23, 2011 at 6:59 am this lady is more intersted in climbling the social ladder than helping injured people after having a bad experience with this firm i consulted a few others who told me they couid've gotten 3x more for permanent injuries.

thes e people are crooks and mrs.

stamp has virtually no legal knowledge, not sure why she says she has endless legal knowledge when she's had no schooling for law i should've never trusted the towing driver who took me there, she's a total shady imposter beware!!!

Read

the only reason why they attract many clients is because their director of marketing, who does very little to no real marketing, has a rep for being innapropriately involved with members of the toronto police association, and owners of tow companies, who refer accident victims to them. a real sleaze bag with no self respect or integrity who will do ANYTHING for money.

this is well known across the gta.

these people are disgustingly unethical, and take a huge chunk out of your settlement, wont even answer your calls. go to law firms that have earned solid reps on real merits, not sleazy ones.

I totally agree and can concur with the negative comments. I was going to work at this place but turned it down when I heard about the reputation.

I'm glad I don't work there. I was also lied to on a number of occasions by Paul Stamp.

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #991816

My friend worked for Paula for almost a year and told me the firm pays referral fees to tow drivers, accident collision centres, ER docs, nurses, cops, rehab clinics for accident victims knowingly that this is illegal or at least against law society rules. My friend felt the firm was under investigation a few times.

She subsequently quit after Paula asked her to write 3 letters to the law society nominating her to be awarded the distinguished paralegal award for 2015. She's known to nominate herself for every and any award she can apply for as a way to give her immunity from being punished for her many shady dealings. I'm glad my friend left with her sanity and morals intact.

I wouldn't spend a dime at this firm or at any of their autism events out of moral principle. This firm is on their way down it seems with their dwindling staff.

Shawn Patey is a disgusting person and an *** lawyer who didn't even know his own client's case. I was a client of his and when he called me to update me on my case, he started telling me about some other person's accident!

He didn't even apologize and made up some bs excuse. I heard his employees quit after a few months. Says something about the place.

And his business partner Paula stamp is another low class paralegal. A real trailer trash just by how they treat they're clients.

@Jen S

Patey and accident resolution group act as one company falsely advertising several locations when they only have 1 office at dufferin bloor. All the others are 1 room satellite offices anyone can rent for $30 a month.

Most are p/t contract workers who are poorly trained.they are unsuccessful under the guise of charitable acts solely to recruit clients. Paula tramp is uneducated and a *** bag groupie who frequently dates retired athletes haha

London, Ontario, Canada #793504

These people are fraudsters! Accident Resolution and Patey Law Group are one company pretending to be the same so they can make more money off the backs of injured people!

They even have a deal with Diamond where they also get referels.

I was a client there and when they were negotiating a settlement for me, they wouldnt show me the proposal they sent on my behalf! I called the law society and said that it is illegal for them not to give it to me or show me when i ask!

i know of a lot of people who filed complaints against them already. dont trust them!

@james paul

Hi there Mr James. I'm wondering what it is you mean by" two companies taking you for more money?

".

Is there a fee above there 30%?. I've been researching this firm and have found nothing but negative response's.

I wish that I read this post before I trusted them! I was made to settle at what I believe was not a fair settlement amount.

I had to push them to ask for more money to cover the cost of my of my treatment. It has been THREE months since I signed the release and I have received my payment.The firm told me that is was their mistake becuase they did not follow up with the insurance company. The best part is.......... I was told that the amount being paid is not worth their time to chase.

I love how the receptionist can dig that deep into my file to see the amount that is to be paid out. Now the person that I am to talk to is not in and it only took three calls this morning to find that out.

If anyone reads this comment is based on my experience. If you ask me........I would never suggest you deal with them.

View more comments
davidlevy
Review #265708 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Maasdam Cruise March 23-April 6, 2012 - Carribean Islands

I joined this cruise which was the first cruise in my life. My room was # 718.

I played on the slot machines at the Casino using my own cash. On the last day of the cruise (April 5, 2012) I received a statement showing what is to be called nothing but pure theft ! I am being charged on my credit card account $515 that I supposedly used to play, pressing a button "Charge" that I never even known that it existed ! Those charges are shown on the 2 first days of the cruise, March 23 and 24, 2012.

I talked to several people and complained about this abuse that evidently spoiled my whole cruise. The Casino Manager, a Mr. Eugene something, said that there was nothing that he could do about it. Same words from the ladies at the front desk.

This also happened to my roommate.

I request from Holland America that this situation be handled properly to keep the excellent reputation of this company. I swear that I am saying the truth and that the Casino is taking advantage of a situation in which I find myself taken in.

Read

Dispute, in writing, the charge with your credit card company.

Review #265699 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265699.

Other Company in Yuma, Arizona - NO MAGAZINE

I have emailed you so many times about NOT receiving the FREE ISSUE MAGAZINE that you supposedly sent to me which I have NEVER RECEIVED & everytime I tried to email you about with the account no. you gave, I got NO SUCH ACCOUNT NO.

Now I am married, out of my parents house which you keep sending invoice notices to that I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO for taste of home magazine. I have moved to New Mexico, married so stop bothering my parents about it. The account no.

you give now is: 07 7070 3593 B1143IS04 624 DEC12 Pearl DeTorres (no longer my last name), & I will state it again. I MARRIED, MOVED, GONE OUT OF THE STATE & HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF YOUR MAGAZINES

Read
Review #265690 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265690.

Other Company in Madison, Wisconsin - WOULD NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

ONE S.O.B. GAVE ME TO A SECOND S.O.B.

THAT I TOLD NO TOO 15 TIMES ONLY TO BE TOLD EACH TIME, QUOTE BUT SIR ONLY 67.07 A MONTH TO WHICH I SAID HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY NO!! HE LAUGHS & SAYS, OH BUT YOU DON'T MEAN IT. I SAY, LISTEN YOU S.O.B. GIVE ME YOUR SUPERVISOR.

HE SAYS, THAT'S ME. HA HA.

ALL THIS HAS BEEN IN A VERY FOREIGN VOICE. FINALLY, I'VE HAD ENOUGH AND I SAY, THANK YOU SIR STICK IT IN YOUR *** GOOD DAY IDOIT

Read
Review #265667 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265667.

Other Company in Grapevine, Texas - SCREWED

EVERY GIRL WANTED A MAQN 18 TO 90// REALLY PRESSED FOR PROFILE// WANTED AS MUCH INFORMATION AS THEY COULD GET/ FRENCH GIRLS 3 MILES FROM YO/ 3 TO 3 AND A HALF MILES WAS THE THING/ THIS IS A SMALL TOWN/ NO HOTTIES HERE// A REAL WOMAN WANTS TO KNOW YOUR INCOME/ SORRY TO SAY/// I THINK THE SITE IS A FRAUD. IM CHECKING MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I FEAR THIS SITE/ AND WHY IN THE US WOULD THIS CROOKED DEAL BE DONE TO UNSUSPECTING PERSON/// THE WOMEN JUST OVER POPULATE 3 MILES DOWN THE ROAD/ GIVE ME A BREAK/ 3 MILES FROM MY HOME WOMEN ARE LUCKY TO HAVE TEETH/ I STILL SAY I FEAR SOMETHING MUCH WORSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN. LAWYERED UP AND READY/ IT MY BE AN AFRICAN RUSSIAN SCAM / BUT HOW DID SOMETHING SO WRONG GET BY OUR LAWS/ I GAVE THEM AT LEAST 30 GIRLS 3 MILES AWAY/ THEY ARE LOOKINK IN TO IT IF YOU AEE A *MEMBER* YOU CAN CANCEL ANYTIME ASTERISKS EXPLAIN WE HAVE BEEN RIPPED/ *** PEOPLE GET PISSED OFF/ IM NOT GIVING UP ON GETTING RID OF THESE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS SITE/

Read
Review #265660 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265660.