Other Company in Thompson Falls, Montana - Did not pick me up at the airport for 1 hour

Took over an hour to get my car And I hear returning it is no easier This is the ontario california branch just talk to customers at this branch and everyone of them told me how disappointed they were. ok cora several people in the back office you do not come up and help I would highly recommend spend a little more money how much you can afford to 3 hours out your trip.

flex card self cat scratches and dents all over it and 30 and obviously someone to smoke in this vehicle as well. this is the first time I've ever complained about a car rental company .

Thompson Falls, Montana
Review #265987 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265987.

Other Company in Abilene, Texas - Another pissed customer

This is in the gun department the older man with a mustache very tacky. This is the second time he has b een tacky and i complained to you and nothing has been done.

Mywife used to do a lot of shopping there but since you all don't seen to care how your employees treat your customers. This is our last trip to your store. Remember a lot of business going bankrupt. Today is april 9th, 2012.

I was in your store about 1pm today.

We like your products very much. But who wants to shop at a store where the clerks *** tou off.

Read
Review #265940 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265940.

Other Company in Cleveland, Ohio - Bradenton FLA.TOURIST TRAP Manatee county

NEVER go to Bradenton Florida- i was sitting on a sand parking lot on Anna Maria Island. backed up my Mini and only BENT THE POST of a stop sign.

Got out, no dammage to my car ( my old ford britlle plastic bumper was cracked WHEN I Bought it, no trouble with police all around the POLICE state of OHIO, all around FLA and points between),

i looked for someone to tell about it, gave up drve away 25 miles an hour. 45 minutes later fresh out of a burger king was arrested- Bradenton Police calling it LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT and all other fantasies they could fit on Paper! ( MIND YOU- NOT ON PAVEMENT, NO OTHER CARS or dammage to MY car), Next day PAID for the stopsign post, looking for the court pulled over and ticketed for a cracked BUMPER! ( after i told them of the incident) THEY MADE ME STAY IN THEIR COUNTY- HOMELESS FOR A MONTH!( Im from OHIO!) Wouldn't let me leave! Lost my Job at home.

T.Ruth Hornblower
Review #265933 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Montpelier, Vermont - Packaging

ALL THE PACKAGES LOOK THE SAME. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO READ, SUCH AS MY SISTER.

THE FREEZERS ARE DOWNSTAIRS AND I AM NOT ABLE TO USE, SO SHE HAS TO MAKE THE TRIPS...SEVERAL. IT IS LEADING ME TO BUY OTHER GROCERY STORE PRO-DUCTS SO SHE CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF FOOD TO IDENTIFY.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC AS IT SEEMS IT WOULD HELP YOUR DELIVERY PEOPLE AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOAD YOUR TRUCKS AS WELL. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCTS WE RECEIVE AND ARE JUST LOOKING FOR CONVENIENCE.

Read
Review #265911 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265911.

Other Company in Calgary, Alberta - Phone Number people search

When I searchd for a Telephone number, It shows up, record found and ask for $9.95 for details, After payment, It took two minutes and shown up records not found. It cheated by showing false information to take the fees.

After that It ask for variousother options to charge additional fees, This site is built with lot of false cheating information to fools around and take the money from people. Donot believe this site, don't loos your money by trusting its statements and false guidances.

Watch your credit card, there may be future false charges may appear. Block them completely

Jsamson
Review #265884 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company in Cincinnati, Ohio - Memory Lane

Somehow, someway.....Memory Lane appeared on my computer. I did not request Memory Lane or any other similar garbage.

I could care less of the recommendation of 100 words....I should NOT be in this position anyway. PLEASE DELETE ANYTHING THAT IS ASSOCIATED to MEMORY LANE!

As I said, Memory Lane somehow appeared on my computer without my choice. I will say again....I DID NOT REQUEST Memory Lane.

I am very disgusted that I even have to type 100 words to tell you that I want OUT of this entire situation. PLEASE delete me from anything close to Memory Lane and any other ***, crazy garbage!!!!

Read
Review #265874 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265874.

Other Company in Dallas, Texas - Hail damage

North Texas was hit pretty hard with hail damage 1 week ago tomorrow (Tuesday, April 3rd 2012). My car lost the windshield, the back window, a side mirror, the sunroof, and is covered in deep dents from the hail.

After my windows broke, it poured so the inside of my car got soaked. I called Alliance immediately Tuesday after the storm. It is now the following Monday and NO ONE has come to look at my car. I've spoken with several people at Alliance and all keep saying "someone will contact you" ..

yet no one has! Their lack of customer service is ridiculous.

My car is not drivable and I cannot buy another car until someone comes out to see whether or not my car is totaled. I'm sure that my car is totaled, and my new car will NOT be insured with Alliance.

Read
Review #265860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265860.

Other Company in Miami, Florida - We are paying to improve our health and gym is dirty and ugly :(

The gym at Miller Dr. at Kendall Fla.

customers this morning were very upset. the pool, yacuzi and steam rooms are not working, pool area very dirty, bathrooms full of papers and dirty too.PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION!!! Pool tiles all around the pool inside are BLACK. Yacuzi's water was cold!!

anybody can get an infection there!!! several members this morning were complaining and upset, because this is going on for months and nobody is doing anything!!

we love this center because is clouse to our homes please take care of this soon! :( is not fared to us!!

Read
Review #265842 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265842.

Other Company in Los Angeles, California - Highland Springs Rd Banning CA store mamager Phillip on phone while checkin out customer

After standing in line and waiting my turn to check out the Store Manager who was working the cash wrap check out was on the phone.No greeting or eye contect as ring up my 1 item,then walked away with out completeing sale and another clerk stepped in on the same order and continued to add the next order to my AE credit card with out stopping even though being asked to stop by myself and the next customer.I was asked to wait untill the client after me was completed and the I could buy my 1 item .plus beiing charged for the other customers order.I left with out my item but a huge bill on my AE card for items that were not mine.No consern given to me by either checker or box person. 2:30pm 4/8/12 bBanning CA reg #4 Store Mgr at registar

Read
Review #265817 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265817.

Other Company in Washington, District Of Columbia - Beware their are a group of gang members in the pittsburgh pa erea from delhi & mumbai

AS MY TEAM OF INVESTIGATORS RECIEVED THE COURT DOCUMENTS TO GET A WARRANT ISSUED FOR THE ARREST OF 6 PEOPLE IN THE PITTSBURGH PA EREA AND THEY ARE FROM DELHI INDIA AND MUMBAI THESE WOMAN HAVE BEEN STEALING FROM MANY PEOPLE, STEALING MONEY, AND MUCH MOOR AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT THESE WOMAN COULD BE ANYWHERE AT THIS TIME THEY ALL MOVED OUT OF THEIR APARTMENTS AFTER THEY RECIEVED THEIR LETTERS BEWARE THEY START THEIR SCAMS BY WALKING UP TO PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT BUS STOPS AND MANY QUESTIONS THEY STOLE GOVERNMENT RECORDS AND CREDIT CARDS AND RESCANNED THEM BACK IN INDIA TO STEAL THEM THEY SCAMMED PEOPLE IN THE PITTSBURGH PA.

Read
Review #265790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer265790.